/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #766

''OG Chloe'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Farewell Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OBYMX2ZSdos

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018 (Out Now)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/15180144
strawpoll.me/15180164
strawpoll.me/15208350
strawpoll.me/15223253

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

BEST girl

PERFECT.
I wish it was a bit higher quality, tho, Ash needs to fix her camera setup

I love this so much.

Max is #1

Reminder that Pricefield is noncanon and Amberprice is canon

Thank you

KISS THE PRICE.

Cute!

Always kiss the Price.

Reminder that Pricefield is canon and Amberprice is non-canon. Thank you!

Commander Shepard would be proud.

Chloe & Max are #1/

Always.

What are the chances that Max was getting drunk and fucked in Seattle at the same time Chloe was still crying over the loss of her dad in Arcadia Bay?

It's gotta be 100%, right?

ecks dee

Chloe is also #1!

A pirate, punk, and gansta?! Damn Chloe is awesome!

YES! Someone got it. Pixelated but still great.

FOREVER!

This makes me want a Seattle epilogue episode so badly. I know not to get my hopes up though.

K8 is gr8, no deb8.

What are the chances that Rachel was getting fucked by Jefferson and Frank while Chloe was lonely?

It's gotta be 100% right?

Nice headcanon

>Chloe is number 1

If only Max felt the same way

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Stop giving him attention.
If you're not actually him.

Pricefield is stronger than the foundations of the world.

Gotta love how Maxspammers turn up saccharine to 100% to try and make a point

Could you make it more obvious?

I guess I'm inadvertently obtaining my goal though, so that works.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Of course!
Better not let Kate see that hand, Max

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

The guy you're talking to has been and is always one of the nicest members of this general. You must be very new here if you don't recognize his posting style.

Nothing says strong like abandoning your grieving best friend for years

The consistent posting style and complete obliviousness to their hypocrisy makes it obvious when they're posting.
Milhouse will be a meme long before "Maxspammer" is.

Ew gross for thinking I am that thing. But yeah you're right I'll stop.

Kudos to afterlaughs for not being afraid of having to draw the tattoo.

What kind of best friend or soulmate abandons and leaves her friend's dad funeral early?

Oh, so does he put this front all the time? That's dedication.

>complete obliviousy to their hypocrisy
It's great how you're almost self aware with that line - but not quite.
Keep trying and maybe you'll figure it out.

Poor Milhouse.

I bet Chloe's tat is really hard to get right.
Afterlaughs is a badass; I love their work.

>"Shhh Lisa. Don't make a peep or we'll get busted!"
*Nibble Nibble*

What kind of retard spends months of their life spamming a Veeky Forums general for a lesbian simulator with shitposts and trying to create drama?

It's the 2 amberspammers that are trying to ruin this thread. Amberprice.org/forum

Since when has “maxspammer” ever been a thing? Who the hell has ever spammed pictures of Max over and over? amberspammer desperately trying to think of something to use against us it seems

Uhh ... umm ... P-pricefield strong!

>Alice Marsh-Chase
Nice to see Alice is settling in to her new life.

This. Lmao I remember when idiots tried to turn legion us and call us legion. Retards.

kek

>so does he put this front all the time?
No, some people are actually nice, friendly people. I know that's a strange concept for you.

She's just trying to throw the way we call her "amberspammer" back at us.

That's a great question to ask the Maxspammers.

Maxspammers spam their shitty opinions more than anything.

Lmao imagine that fake lesbian getting triggered over being amberspammer. Fuckin ugly bitch.

Hell yeah. Also oh my that is lewd.

That's flattering but I know they're not directing their anger at anything specific. Just the general overall because they think think everyone here is the same as the worst example and only plays nice. Which is what people do by thinking every Amberprice post is Legion, but now Amberprice is thinking every Pricefield is like an Anti-Rachel Legion. How dumb that few people can understand there's a middle ground.
(I know some specific posters are only here to shitpost and try to cause drama.)

For real. She's amazing even if her faces don't always resemble the characters. But that's just her style and all the other details are always so nice.

ALWAYS take Comfy Kate's advice.

My powers might not last, Chloe.
That's okay. We will, forever.

Wow, maybe he should teach the Maxspammers how to do that.

M Y
M O M S
F O R E V E R

Remember when the legion attacked Max like crazy? Calling her shizo and shutting down every Pricefield post? Now you amberspammers don't like it when the tables are turned? Lmao ok.

FOREVER

Aww! So sweet.

>letting stupid shit like Fernando and donut shit get to you.

You're so close to getting it. So close.

>IT WAS JUST A JOKE GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ XD
Okay.

If that hand is there Max, what is holding open your Bible?

For the last time: don't engage with them.

Max lost her Bible in Chloe's shirt. She's being very thorough in her search.

It's not.
Last thread they were trying to act like posting Max or speaking of her positively is playing Legion. (They were also trying to insinuate that Max slept with Jefferson.)
Which means they're also saying posting Rachel and speaking of her positively is also Legion. Or posting and complimenting any other character(?) I guess we're all in the ranks of some militant fan group corresponding to the character(s) we post.

Obviously they're a bunch of whiners who can't handle when things are thrown back at them, but ideally it should ALL stop.
They bashed Max for months and Rachel has been bashed in return. It's got to end at some point if we want the general to stabilize.

Hmm, you're kind of close. I legitimately don't know what Legion is though, and I know you're gonna respond with some along the lines of not believing me, but it's true.

This guy gets a gold star.

It'll go back to comfy when all the fair weather fans get bored during the long empty years between games.

Just wait until season 2 shitposting though. I can't wait for there to be season 2 fans who hate season 1, BtS fans who hate everything else, every sort of permutation. It will be chaos.

This. Imagine when S2 is actually gonna be better and there are going to be fans that will shit on S1 no doubt.

Or maybe season 2 will be a disappointment and posting any new girls will be shit on.

/lisg/ - Least comfy general about the comfiest games

>girls

It'll be gay bois

I'll take "Things That Could Not be More Wrong" for $400, Alex.

I would be okay with this

But only if they were the specific kind of cute boys I like, not the shitty regular "cute boys" that always show up and ruin it

I bet the devs though Warren was cute

So if I figured this out: this most recent Max-bashing comes from the one who recently returned to the thread, said they liked Rachel and Amberprice, got mistaken for Legion and called an Amberspammer, and now they're going on a tirade and calling people "Maxspammer?" and treating them how they perceive all fans of Rachel are treated?
That's stupid.

>it's stupid to point out how Maxspammers are giant hypocrites

Okay.

Just R&I, please.

Will they be qt???

Even if they are, I don't really care. I just want more Max and Chloe.

>shh don't let anyone point out how shitty our general is

Oh, I am. I've just realized exactly what is going on though. Someone was upset they were mistaken for something they're not and so they became the exact thing they originally claimed not to be out of spite.

You've got one half of the puzzle completed. Not bad, but you can do better.

Life is SIN

Absolutely disgusting

OH MY.

Very nice

I look forward to seeing what kinds of character S2 has. DONTNOD is great at making characters and settings, so that shouldn't be an issue. The real test will be gameplay and story being consistent. Which I hope they have learned lessons from both LiS and now BtS.

>spoiler
We all do. Unfortunately their story really is over from an official standpoint. We'll always have so much great fanmade stuff though.

That's going in the special binder.

There's nothing wrong with love, Kate.

I'm not getting my hopes up, it's probably gonna have the same structure, same 2 choice ending, vague illusion of "choice", etc.

But I do expect some great new characters so they better not fuck that up. No Warren 2.0 please.

What did you expect when the toxic nature of Legon turned this place into a cynical echo chamber that poisons and insults people who just want to ost whatever they are into, leading to the creation of all new spammers and shitposters. It goes like this:

Shitposters trigger the regulars,
regulars answer anyone outside of their group as the baiters,
the people who get accused get pissed off and leave or join the ranks of the baiters,
The new baiters go on to trigger the regulars,
the regulars chimp out again
they insult anyone else who is not in their circle,
The others either leaver or get pissed off and start baiting,
They then trigger the regulars
and on and on and on and on and FUCKING ON

It's a self-perpetuating misery and the only way to stop the game is to not engage it at all. The sooner you people who hang onto all the shit that happened in the past realize this, the better.

A slightly more complete version of Chloe's Farewell dance, with comparisons to both Season 1 and Before the Storm.

>I look forward to seeing what kinds of character S2 has. DONTNOD is great at making characters and settings, so that shouldn't be an issue.
I couldn't have said it better.

>The real test will be gameplay and story being consistent. Which I hope they have learned lessons from both LiS and now BtS.
I think that they have. I have faith in them.

True! I think that Jesus guy even spoke about how important it was.

Nicely done.

Even if DONTNOD wasn't really willing to publicly acknowledge the things they did wrong with season 1, I'm sure they considered them internally when making season 2.

>We'll always have so much great fanmade stuff though.
YES!

They have no reason to publicly acknowledge it, the game was a success, it's good marketing to keep up appearances.

I like seeing Chloe happy :3