mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

Into the Breach:
store.steampowered.com/app/590380
intothebreach.gamepedia.com/Into_The_Breach_Wiki

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

Let the Flea hop into your life:
mwomercs.com/flea

>Have No Fear In Your New Fafnir:
mwomercs.com/fafnir

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=372&l=965205fa091dffff6251f8645028d3b0047bcb25
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the life of me I don't understand how to play the Blitzkrieg squad in Into The Breach.

Whats the best ebon jaguar mech to buy if I don't feel like switching up the omnipods? Kind of want to try the laser vomit, but maybe mixing some machine guns is a good idea?

forgot the pic

>thread keeps dying sub-100 posts
Unironically stop making these threads.
I don't need to thank you in advance because this thread is already stillborn.

It doesn't really matter, all the CT omnipods are the same.

EBJ-B

I am honestly saddened by how bad I am at Into The Breach
I know the mechanics are easy as fuck and there's really nothing really advanced about it (it's just a basic 3v3-6 turn-based game that's VERY forgiving) but holy fuck for some reason my brain just can't do it and I still have yet to clear the second island

But then again I pilot urbies unironically so maybe I just fried my brain on booze

Has any game tried to copy the Phantom Crash/S.L.A.I. style of gameplay.
I miss them so much.

It sounds like you just need a good night's sleep, a nice cup of tea and just stare at those maps like they're some kind of puzzle. I really like the starter mechs. Nothing fancy but each attack you have allows you to push the Vek around. The upgrade to allow your artillery to shoot at your own cities without damaging them is golden. Also as a general advice, it's okay for your mechs to take hits, you really want to concentrate on cities and neutrals.
That being said, I really wish we had the option to customize mechs at the start.

Oh, and FUCK Event Day on MWO. It's like those two words have a curse associated with them with the express purpose to murder the players' intellect.

Well, have you ever played chess or any puzzle games? It is really about figuring out the right move, followed by two more moves. As long as you can plan three moves ahead, you can solve the game on normal difficulty.

Just keep trying at it, it is something you can get better at with practice.

Events attract more players. Given the retard ratio in MWO, many players means more morons.

I am famous among my friends and family for how terrible I am at chess ;_;

ded gaem

Sleep well, Atlas!

Can anger wake the dead?
Let's find out.

Onion IIC is just so meh.

New front mission when?

I've only played the trial one due to the event, and while I thought the same way initially, it grew on me after a while of using it. It's definitely a little clunky though, kinda slow and not too agile. The trial loadout is kinda hard to work with at first, especially since you're in an unskilled mech, but it tears shit up once it's in range and not getting focused.

I'm actually thinking of buying the one with dual UAC/10s for the range, pinpoint, and of course dakka, but I've also seen someone put in some work with the one that has 4 energy in the arms. He was running quad heavy larges and must've had it absolutely stuffed with heatsinks because it was running surprisingly cool on Rubellite.

I wanna buy one and stuff it with ATM27+LBX20. Aiming SRMs is 2hard.

If you're gonna do ATMs, do it on the ON1-IIC variant.

3x HML, 3x ATM12, XL325, L-CAP, 4-5 extra DHS, the rest of the tonnage into ATM ammo.

You'll delete people super fucking fast.

Wew, that's more ATMs than I was expecting. I kinda wanted to try the LBX20 + ATMs, though, since ATMs strip armor so well and you want to be close-ish with them. I already run 3xHML+ATM24 on my MDD.

There's a new game coming, it's just a TPS instead of an SRPG.

just put the ATM weapon grouping on chain fire and you'll be able to control whether or not you alpha them or chain fire em quick enough by rapidly clicking to be in a huge group but not trigger ghost heat.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=372&l=965205fa091dffff6251f8645028d3b0047bcb25

>ATM volley at 270m (310m by getting +15% range from skill tree) deals 108 damage to their upper body
>30 damage lasers as backups anyone that survives your close range volley and gets into your deadzone

That's an ample supply of ATM ammo. I'll consider it.

810 missiles with both missile rack nodes results in 22,5 volleys for the 36 ATM tubes.

Though if all your missiles hit, its a maximum of 2430 damage.

Forgot pic.

Just remember this game is about preventing damage more then killing things.

>no TAG

lamao enjoy being worthless now that ECM is fucking everywhere
light probe does fucking nothing

But it is STILL born (again), get it?

Surviving to the end is one of the best ways to get big scores, but if you survived by hiding in the back and didn't do big damage then you don't earn shit.

>270-310m optimum range on ATMs
>L-CAP and CAP both provide a 250m radius anti-ECM bubble

Anyone wanna yiff?

I thought LCAP only counters out to 120m

Both have the same counter-ECM bubble size thanks to Piggy coding. LCAP shutdown detection is shorter.

I see, interesting to know.

>ITB growing ever stronger

I miss it. One of the most fun MP games I've ever played.

They'll bring back the war system for 6, right?

I hope not

Yfw the new league of legends champion is a hot babe packing 2x ssrm6, erppc, 2x mpl and MASC

I still hope against hope we'll be getting something more in the style of the PSX and PS2 games than 4 or 5. I enjoyed both of those plenty, but neither were as fun as the originals to me. ACV's aesthetic was awful as well, god damn.

Bunb

You, spheroid fucks, are done for

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1534x968, 1.88M)

*yiffed to deth starts playing*

AWOOO~

Just kill yourself already, furry fagget

neg

This game was pretty fun other than the on-foot missions sucking dick and bosses being absolutely awful.

Otherwise it was pretty passable and I enjoyed it decently enough. Nothing amazing but don't regret playing through it too much.