/rsg/ - Runescape general

previous thread Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive since the First Age, what did I miss?
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,474,65994747
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/deep-sea-fishing--royal-spades-pack--feedback-buttons
>March's Month Ahead
services.runescape.com/m=news/month-ahead-march-18
>2018's Year Ahead Video
youtube.com/watch?v=k-tYcYJEknQ
>2018's Year Ahead Dev Q&A
youtube.com/watch?v=olccC9ACA30

1st for did nothing wrong

He brought the slut twins to us, so he has at the very least done one thing right.

>didn't stab hard enough

they existed in infernus already, they would've for greg's ass even if they didn't follow zamorak.

Zamorak reminds me of the King of all Cosmos for some reason

>Zammy: Twin Furies
>Zaros: Nex
>Sara: Zilly
>Seren: Elves before their graphical rework fucked them
>Arma: ???

Come on Arma, I know you're gay but you gotta bring a qt into the game.

Yes, they existed in infernus. You know where we are not at? Infernus. You know where they weren't at? Gelinor. You know where Zammy brought them? Gelinor. As I said, he brought them to us.

the emissary is pretty cute desu

It's the open shirt and faggy hand movement, for those two pictures at least.

it's like you didn't read the latter part of the post.

and gray skin and wide head thingamajig

Her face and neck looks like that of a rubber chicken.

Finally got around to doing Shattered Worlds to grind out the abilities. Got to 90 which gave me enough for Bladed Dive, so gonna finish up tomorrow. I actually kinda like it, as it feels a lot like Rifts from D3, but holy SHIT does it exemplify the problems with combat.

Melee doesn't seem viable past world 50 and if you end up with the explosive trait, good fucking riddance. I know the highest level worlds are cheesed with range, but otherwise it favors mage ridiculously because you NEED AoE and corruption shot and bombardment aren't good enough. Also kiting in this game sucks with its tick system and is infuriating if you don't time shit right.

Now I just wanna go back to my DH for this season.

If you have some cash to spend, get Decimation, the special attack is amazing there.

I did. While you're right that them going after Greg has nothing to do with Zammy inherently, you're wrong that it's not because of Zammy that they're in the situation. Because think about it for a moment, where was Greg? In Gelinor. Why would Greg have came across and killed the third sister if she wasn't in Gelinor?

Thankfully the tick system makes timing things incredibly easy, so long as you have decent latency and coordination.

Sure, once you get the rhythm down it works but compared to the arpg feel it's going for in this minigame it seems incredibly clunky. In some cases you simply need to spam click to do something and that can completely fuck you up.

Best quest desu

I'd rather step on a lego than do this shit ever again.

Why, user? Fun puzzles, semi interesting story, and a well made boss fight.

Horribly tedious puzzles that rely on runescape's slow ass 600ms tick system, a story I couldn't give less of a shit about and an equally tedious boss fight which I dread each time I did a dominion tower run.

char boss fight is the opposite of fun

>eating a reverse icicle

desu, you have to be extremely intelligent to understand how great this quest was.

Don't you ever reply to me or my waifu ever again.

shut up zaros

Claim your waifu.

Mine.

don't die just yet.

soon the europeans will be waking up

I regret nothing.

I don't know what to do.

>quests

800 elite,600 hard and 50 masters dry without any super rare.

Now I've sunk so much time that I can't stop doing clues despite knowing I'm better off doing literally anything. Fucking put me out of misery.

>tfw super rare at master #14

>me since 2008

I have gotten two dyes within 4 days

delete this

>the most I ever gotten was god pages

DELET

>15 masters in my bank
>over 30 other clues that'll surely give me more
I need to finish vamp quests and painfully pay the prices for the fucking master scroll emote items so I can finish my disappointment already

how much did you get for heavy chest?

1.1 I think

oh no you don't

someone pls make sure this gets to mod timbo

>207962040
(You)

>dial up grindanfc
>disgusting false god has taken residence
Kal kek m'al, Goa'uld?

indeed

I've always been kind of curious, why is Stargate much more popular on Veeky Forums than on other websites? No one else seems to talk about it but frequently on /v/, /tv/, /mu/, and other boards people seem to have only good things to say about it. Kind of like whenever Paper Mario is brought up on /v/.
Is it really that good?

It's a really fun show.
It's Star Trek with modern day humans and no 'Prime Directive'. So it's basically the USAF stomping around the galaxy telling people their culture is shit, their gods are parasites, and their existence is a lie.
Also here's medicine and guns, trade us your ancient alien tech.

It doesn't take itself seriously, it knows when to be campy, and it strikes arguably the best balance between monster of the week and plot.
Also the humans actually accomplish shit. They set out with a goal in mind and fucking do it.

>Get melee shit for twin furies
>It's not very good melee gear and I'm having no luck
>Fuck it, decide to try ranging them
>Forget to take off ruby e's when they get low
>Ruby e is still speccing for 12k no matter how much hp they have left

Well well well, this is a pleasant surprise.

Enjoy your ban

GWD2 is fairly recent. Why is it full of spaghetti?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a twin furies-specific thing since the two monsters have a shared (?) health bar. Know Jagex I wouldn't be surprised if the game thinks they're two target dummies with infinite health or some shit like that

Usually I get burnt out watching a long series, no matter how good it is, but that isn't the case with SG-1. They perfectly mix humor into the show while still delivering interesting world-building and plot. The characters are also engaging and memorable, and are a large part of why it's so good. I don't know why it's mentioned here more than other sites, but it is that good.

>Lucky armadyl crossbow
>RUNITE bolts
>artisan monkey trinket
>BLACK boots
>All the other equipment
What the fuck is this specimen?

Dare I ask how many QPs he has?
Even a bot would have more sense than to use this equipment

Fuck you for making me go back and check

RS Remastered when

How exactly does someone level their stats this much and still use such horribly outdated or straight up wrong equipment?

when you die.

This guy walks up and slaps your boyfriend on the ass. What do you do?

Alright I need to know how far behind melee my slut twins kill timers are.

What do?

shove them up your ass just like Armadyl would.

But my character does not have a butt hole...

Why haven't you changed back to a male after doing Recruitment Drive?

>Page 9
POST worn equipmentS!

Lmao one casket

how do i one-tick tortles if i dont have perfect pls unlocked? the anti-poison method is kinda bad because it doesnt last that long

lol i dunno :)

Adrenaline potions in legacy combat

The antipoison Oo'glog spring lasts for an hour and acts the same as a super antipoison.
You can also buy an ogre flask for 100 DM points so you can keep one in bank incase you run out or run into a tortle spawn without the buff on you.

Twin sluts are mine

The flask isnt worth it, it gets destroyed after use and 100 DM points is actually quite a lot.

Why should I?

to avert gender identity dysphoria

i change between genders when ever i feel like it

visited w42
the people there seem pretty nice
kinda sparsely populated though

found a grindan member.. he said shalom

>Page 9
again
what is your single favorite slayer task?

uh that's a hard question
I would say ripper demons

tough call, maybe ripper memons

Ones that give great xp.

truly?
i do like the ballerina death animation and the abandoned mine they call home
but there is the whole skipper demon stigma to contend with

>whole skipper demon stigma to contend with
when they were released, yes
but now they're a really chill task to do
relax and dps, while just watching for the bar to fill and dodging when necessary
most of the times they don't even get to jump

Ripper demons

definetely ripper demons.

Yeah, I have been a girl for 8 years now... Never changed back to man.

Rune Dragons and Nihil

Since I range them both ;^)

>tfw frequently erped with one of the top 20 players on the ironmeme highscores

Attached: Senpai status.png (1024x436, 378K)