digital.nyc/events/jpmorgan-quorum-demo-ripple
m.poloniex.com/#/exchange/btc_xrp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw when only holding 17k xrp
should i just kill myself?

rocket pilot reporting

Premined garbage

could be worse. Only have 4805...

Bought other shitcoins, had enough for 200xrp... atleast I can buy pizza with it.

In the time it took you to sput FUD, you could have made 500 Shitakes on any multiple of invested dollar.

>mined
What a fucking moron

How is it fud that almost 70% is held by the devs?

Oh right, you're a shill.

Hope you're not doing it
>for free

And what is the incentive for the company to crash their own market, wipe out all of the longs and permanently sabotage their reputation and trust?

Frankly, I'm much more concerned about the failing network aspects of Bitcoin and the monopoly on influence that the miners hold, effectively, making Bitcoin a centralized currency.

I'll dump before the announcements the 22nd.

It looks very promising. I think it can reach 5 cents per coin.

You guys should get on this before this week.

Who cares nigga shit is mooning!

Gestalt on wtf is going on with Ripple?
Why speculation its going to pump?

Did you miss the last 4 days of news announcing that major Korean exchanges were listing the currency?

What you're seeing is a fresh injection of liquidity from Korea and a lot of activity in anticipation of it.

It's already 23 cents US per XRP... Did you mean 50 cents?

This also JP morgan is doing a ripple demo on Tuesday.

digital.nyc/events/jpmorgan-quorum-demo-ripple

Sorry, i was under the xby rock. Much appreciated.

Man it hurts looking at that market history

ooooohohohohohoh. Money money money. I suppose I'll hold awhile then.

Big sell wall at 13200, will keep the price suppressed for the next few hours.

These are the algorithms and sell orders used by institutions. People like to limit their gains. Pshh.

Pussies.

how are you all expecting it to rise?

could it ever get to $10? If so when would that realistically happen

Not anytime in the near or immediate future.

1 dollar would be alot maybe in a year.

Skirting parity with the USD towards the end of the year. There will be a few major sell-offs (what lightweights call crashes).

Suggest pulling your head out of your ass and critically analyzing this coin properly instead of just regurgitating the same memes from the start of the year and you might get somewhere.

This is a coin that started out this year with ONE THIRD the market cap of ETH, and has now pulled a significant distance ahead to be the ALL TIME BIGGEST alt by cap. It doesn't stand as the 2nd biggest bet in crypto with a 9 BILLION cap because nobody is fucking aware of how much is held by the devs.

Agreed.

The price flux we're seeing now are the markets attempting to price out a totally new and unknown financial asset.

It has risen 32x since the start of the year, $10 would require it to continue to push at a similar rate. That also requires a cap something like 5x the size of the ENTIRE crypto market which is asking a lot, note that as a whole the market doubled in size in about a month though.

HERE WE GO LADS

SOMEONE STOP THIS FUCKING THING

i have 300 and im feeling good

HABBENING

sell when??

LETS DO THIS
14k COME ON

at 20k

I have $5000 ready to invest. Should I pour it all into XRP? Is that my ticket to lamboland or to suicideland?

OH WE GETTIN TO 14k

Good upside potential for both short- and long-term gains.

Has anyone moved their ripple from polo to another exchange? How long did it take? I'm sick of this shit website but don't want to have my transaction stuck for days either.

Are you fucking kidding me nigger?
It's going up as we speak, and going down wouldn't make sense (it was stuck on 0.2 for days) and the supply is locked.

IT'S OVER 9 BILLION!!!!

except the market cap is a false stat because ripple owns the majority of it, and can issue more to itself at any time

there's no real use for xrp
>Ripple Inc controls the supply of it, and doles it out to the participating banks to use to make transactions. The actual value being transferred by the banks is not XRP at all though. And if you buy some XRP, you cannot use it like you would a normal coin, and you cannot even connect to the Ripple network since you are not a trusted participant.

the company behind ripple has value, but all of the holders have nothing but short lived gains

you can make money buying xrp and selling it to idiots who think they're buying the second most valuable crypto, but holding xrp is a flawed strategy

hammer dropped at 13.4 k... thrusters engage!

we hitting 14k

Fucking Koreans.

Boo hoo bitch cry more on the ground while I look at you out the widow of the rocket.

W-w-will it c-come down to 20 cents a-again? I wanna b-be part of the m-m-moonlanding...

BTW, any of you fine fellas know if any exchange out there is running margin trading in the XRP/BTC pair?

My native Kraken does not appear to support margin trading on XRP. Bummer, it was an easy bet.

Nope, but there is still time to get it before it get's to 50 cents.

>tfw I only have 1348 XRP
fuggg it's going up so fast

Sheeeeit

XRP is so ridiculously overpriced. Enjoy the forthcoming crash. Polo is definitely involved in this. Doesn't surprise me that weebs on this board can't do the math

in the long term I dont care. Im momentum trading this into tomorrow. The only long term coins Im holding are BTC and ETH

this and litecoin give me the worst vibes in altcoins rn

Can't ripple the ripple, fag.

Should I sell all my shares at 29 cents, then buy all the ripple back and more when it crashes to 20 cents again?

I'll sell before Consensus.

>XRP is so ridiculously overpriced

Interesting, what sort of metrics did you use to establish the "value" for this market and its overvaluation?

You realize that Tesla is a real world company that consistently loses money yet defies ALL market metrics and its stock valuation remains phenomenally high.

Yeah, nah. You don't know what you're talking about. Go sit in the corner.

Praise kek

All you need it rule of proportion and look at the image lmfao. It's nigger math. But I'm not going to discuss this with a teenage weeb gambler who will stubbornly defend his crypto because he fully bought into it.

>Yeah, nah. You don't know what you're talking about.
I seriously do. The numbers don't make sense.. When did all these gambling niggers (literal niggers) come on this board?

NEXT STOP: 15k
GO GO GO

yep.

we just breached 14k with three white soldiers.

this thing is still mooning

We're going higher than 15k at this rate desu!

Very cute.

While you ass-mad baggies were here conducting your little semen shooting contest, XRP just blew through 2,000 SATs.

On the few Bitcoins I've deployed tonight, that's a profit of $16,000 USD since 5 PM EST.

But please, tell me more about the overvaluation.

LOAD UP FOR THE BOUNCE ONCE THE PANIC SELLING IS DONE, BOYS.
WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

>Ripple dumping
>Polo still working
What the fuck is this?

Oooh nice. This predictable volatility is delicious.

nope.

whales are dumping

Aaaand we're back up.

That was a momentary profit taking.

nope. After a climb and fall that big, a bounce always always happens. This is going back past 14 in the next couple minutes

Man, how long is this supposed to last? What's a good jumping off point?

WEAK HANDS AND MARGIN KIDDIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Really dont like the wide ass spread this has. 100 satoshi

I sold 30% at 14k, looking for a dip, I missed that last 13.5k drop.

That usually results in upward spurts. Sellers are greedy and withholding. This compels the buyers to press on higher.

Watching actions like this is incredibly damaging. I sold many coins during events like this. And ends up missing the real moon when I panic sold during a thread just like this.

You watch your fave coin moon and when it tanks, fudders yell sell and you sold.

I did that a few times with BTC ETH even XRP when they are all dirt cheap and I regret it tremendously.

Listen to me, keep your BTC ETH XRP, even if they "crashed" 30%. Look at BTC after Mt. Gox, went down to $180 from hight of nearly $800. And look at it now.

Steady hands, watch the fudders spread panic, and laugh.

Keep your BTC XRP ETH and you will be free of daily wageslaving humilation the rest of your life.

When eth btc xrp drop i just buy more famalam.

Is getting back to 14 realistic at this point?

Me too, it is hard to see which to buy though. Plus I got like 10 other alt coins I am holding as lottery tix.

noobie here. where do i buy XRP?

10,000 is a good entry point.

m.poloniex.com/#/exchange/btc_xrp

But is it too late?

Are you serious dude? It's almost back at 14k already..

bouncing back already senpai. I think we could see 15

stop shitposting

Which ever one tanks the hardest I buy. Also looking into ICO's like BAT, going to keep buying monthly and hodl all these for a year.

I'm at work on phone and can't see half the shit on polo. I'm having a hard time gauging the action. Honestly not trying to shit post

Wary of ICO, look at Gno, astronomical pump.

wew that fucking wall

I TOLD YOU FUCKOS

where THE FUCK do you guys store your XRP?

literally 0 wallets take them

Gatehub

good fucking god man LOL

WHAT THE FUCK

STOP KEKING MY ETH

THIS SHITCOIN ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN 2ND, ETH IS

REEEEEE

Was very predictable, these bitter faggots talking about "muh scamcoin" are just pissed that XRP is going to take the crown sometime next year as top crypto.

fuck my life for not owning any of this

sold my 27K ripple at 10500. im down over 1BTC atm, fuck my life

Are you guys holding or selling?

Buying the dips and holding

I'm surprised you didn't cuss like you always do, paid ripple pumping faggot

>Ripple on top

I'm feeling the ripples of ripple.

500 XRP here.
This is prob going to buy me lunch tomorrow