/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Reminder: Do not reply to !RHAJATxdtU posts

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec
strawpoll.me/15237697
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tried to roll for more Grimas on the Fallen Heroes banner before it ended
>scavenged emergency quest orbs to try to break my 3.75% pity rate
>got Sheena'd, again, after the last time it happened on Myrrh's banner
>next two 5*s are focuses with -ATK
>tfw
Is the desire sensor mad at me for foddering off my only two Grimas for Ward Dragons? I still need two more. ;_;

Tharja is my wife

Why are the FE stages in Smash so gay and uninspired? Sm5sh needs to fix this.

/feg/, I seem to have misplaced my fung-off.

Binding Blade refine: Unit gains Special cooldown charge+1 during combat. Allies within 2 spaces gain special cooldown charge+1 during combat.

Would this save Roy?

Tharja marries Lon'qu and produces Noire
That's why Noire's hair is black in the official art

Holy shit guys I rolled Stage 4 Head Fungus Elise

Tia

Holy shit that’d be really damn good
It’s better off for leif though because roy can’t actually support shit as much as leif can with the king sword

me on the left

>Unit gains Special cooldown charge+1 during combat, except against dragons. Allies within 2 spaces gain special cooldown charge+1 during combat, except against dragons.
There

>roll 3 5 star units back to back
>complain
I hate you.

How the fuck do you even progress in the doot flash game? Clicking the boots is my only feedback.

Help me update my Dragon Girl.

[Soon]

Note: Do not lewd Micaiah! She is for hugs only, not fuggs.

Please don't respond to it.

>using the old OP that includes the VG and the doc
>old disclaimer as well

Update it to this next time, please:

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Last thread: >>(link to last thread)

Filter and ignore !RHAJATxdtU posts.

Oh shit, for a second there I thought this was Titania and Rhys on a date.

Blue haired body guards!

>found this funnier than all the stupid fungus shit last thread
You retards never cease to amaze me.

One that can counterattack them too.

>reposting from last thread
Do you guys think Death Blow would be better for A? The extra def on enemy phase helps sometimes, but idk

Left click the chocolate. Left click it again and drag it to her mouth.
Expand view with the top right X, and click the center dot between the arrow keys.
Left click the boots.
Right click the bracelets off.
Right click the cape off.
Left click the belt off.
Repeatedly left click her boob plate off.
Slowly drag up sweater from bottom to top. Left click it off when above her breasts.
Slowly drag up bra from bottom to top. Left click it off when above her breasts.
Slowly drag down her panties from top to bottom. Left click it off when it's really thin above her knees.
All in one go, not too fast or she slaps you and resets your progress.
Rapidly left click her hand away from her crotch.
Her breasts make jiggle sounds while she wets herself if you touch her crotch.
Post-clear, you can left click off her ribbon and left click her face to change facial expressions.

W-What?

Do I make M!Morgan a blade meme or what? I like Grimas Truth but in the end do I really need a buff/debuff gimmick?

>arvis op
Good omen.

What's the best way to get a 5$ on the internet to buy burger ?
No Google rewards please as it is not available in my country since I moved out

You can give him DC if you want, Sigurd's kit is very flexible because of his very min-maxed and amazing statline. He's literally Gen1 Sigurd perfectly copied into Heroes in spirit.

You wish

>yfw fighting to YOU ARE THE OCEANS GRAY WAVES

This has never happened to me.

Rubbing cock against heel and finishing on toes

OH NO GUYS, STAGE 4 HEAD FUNGUS ELISE IS AT THE WHITE HOUSE WITH DONALD TRUMP.

Fun in bed with Femui!

You do realize that by being this jewish you're actually losing money, right? You could be doing so many other things to be making money yet you slave away for literal hours getting tiny rewards. Your economic losses are looking scary right now.

- Spd/+Res mage tank?

Yeah but then his ability to fight melees suffers, also he'll probably end up dying to those mages he survived before.

this version of robin is so hot

Oops, meant for Glimmer works too, Quick Riposte > Quickened Pulse Sacred Seal.

Steady Breath Aether works well with the above (as well as opting for Quick Riposte B Passive + other Sacred Seal).
You probably want something better over Threaten Res 3, like Drive Spd 2.

Stage 4 Head Fungus Elise would be absolutely disgusted with him

mo the horse-slut.

Can someone make pron for her already?

or atleast art?

Obviously

Give me your blessing recommendations and no one gets hurt.

This is what I got. Kinda meh, but still interesting.

Basically just give her QR3 and bring her out when you need something to fight mages and call it a day.

>Yeah but then his ability to fight melees suffers
Not really, he has a very solid stat-line and all three of his ABC slots are very flexible and can be fully customized.
>also he'll probably end up dying to those mages he survived before.
Not really, his attack is really high and he'll just one-shot them unless it's one of them big-dick high defense low-spd mages who can't double him.

Post cute FE images

I was just at a shoppers drug Mart, when an armed robbery occurred. This one poor lady was held at gunpoint while they stole some drugs. She was traumatized afterwards, I don't think I can get the sound of her cry out of my head

>23 res
Aside from the cookie cutter expensive builds there is really nowhere else for you to go with that April 2017 build. I'd recommend a different bane and nothing else if you can't afford WB/SB + QR + Aether.

Fury or LAD for +spd -hp Tailtiu?

That's only after spending over 250 orbs user. Sorry.

>Hinoka - Sky Knight Spear Fighter
>Takumi - Archer Spear Fighter
>Ryouma - Samurai Sky Knight
>Sakura - Shrine Maiden Sky Knight
>Hinoka's Spear - Effects are related to Flier and Infantry allies.

>Camilla - Wyvern Rider Dark Mage/Dark Knight
>Xander - Cavalier Wyvern Rider
>Elise - Troubadour Wyvern Rider
>Leo - Dark Mage/Dark Knight Troubadour
>Camilla's Axe - Effects will be related to Fliers and Cavs???

Got two infantry pulse fodders, what team comps can run it effectively? Also, if the skill isn't worth much, can I use the Wo Dao+ or Lillith Floatie for anything?

strawpoll.me/15237697
strawpoll.me/15237697
strawpoll.me/15237697

>cue them tossing her trample

Fun at the beach with Femui!

>water
Azura, Corrin, any summer units
>wind
Soren, Merric, Lyn
>fire
Arvis, Sanaki, Lilina, Roy, Sigurd
>earth
Brave Ike, Delthea, Oscar

I always liked how Fire Emblem was filled wiht strong, competent leaders. One's who are clearly right despite what others day. Chrom about bonds, Ike about camaraderie during war time. Funny how the current president of the United States also reflects these amazing traits and anyone else who disagrees is just pathetic. Lol.

What other charismatic and powerful FE lords can be compared to today's leaders?

Soren Earth like his husband

What is her accent supposed to be, anyway? Russian? Whatever the hell Count von Count is?

>effect related to cavs

No, cavs get nothing. They realized how cancerous they are and they don't get any special or fancy skills.

>infantry get Infantry Pulse, as well as Special altering skills like Breath skills and Wrath
>armor get Armor March and ridiculous Fighter skills
>fliers get Guidance to help the aforementioned two out, Flier Formation to help themselves out

Cavs get nothing. They can fuck off and die.

water to units that want spd
fire to units that want def
earth to units that want atk
wind to units that want res

It really isn't rocket science, user

thnks bb

It's "funny" how during RP autism sessions serikaposting, "laughingatus"posting, dedposing and all sorts of uninspiring shitposting attempts are kept to a minimum

On laptop, it's hard to drag her panties down.

I bet the only slave here would be you user I am not paying a cent from my pocket into gambling that's a sin in itself though i bought it with the great pain of wasting time which is much much more expensive I would prefer not spend both.

(lol

Considering how the added effects to Hinoka and Leo so far have been somewhat based on their weapons in Fates, I'd guess Camilla's will be Fortress Res with a refine that lowers her attack by 5 after entering combat.

Yeah, it'll be pretty shit.

Need to get my hands on a QR B slot.

She's +Spd - Res, I can afford Aether but I have no way of getting QR as of now.

All the shitposters were too busy defending drumpf

Tbh -Spd on Morgan is fine with me cause 30 ain't cut it in game

Felicia is good now right? I’m not going to regret this am I?

Nigger!

Mages aren't as frail as you think and Sigurd isn't as strong as you think. He has 51 attack neutral, he'd kill green mages but a ton of other mages would survive, even if it's just barely. That's not to mention the bow users.

Fuck that, Lon'qu is too good for that shit

>infantry Camilla never ever

Ashnard and Putin. Killing and banishing sub humans

She has a little.

Tumblr makes the characters darker, Japan makes them lighter. Guess who has the better results.

You're a man who stands by his principles no matter how self destructive they may be and I can respect that.

Kys

>camaraderie
i guess if you count the mooch

Chances of her even getting another alt are pretty low anyway

Is MorganM any good? I got a +atk -hp one from the gacha

ehhh I think she looks better darker shes meant to be foreign

she's not the worst dagger but she's so frail that all TA3 raven mages will smoke her ass and some mages can mortally wound her, and mage killing is her main niche given her stats.

only do it if felicia is your waifu or you literally have nothing better to do with your feathers

What game series do you have a complete set of? I have every Jugdral unit, and if it weren't for the alts of Eiricar and Ephraim, I'd have every sacred stone unit too.

>that one unit you really wanted in Heroes for ages but turned out to be underwhelming
What's their name, /feg/?

I mean Fliers are getting shafted because of Cavs, though Cavs don't get to use new skills but they get dumb prf weapons like Dire Thunder and Divine Tyrfing. Or even Gunnthrá gets a retarded prf B skill.

Hinoka's Spear (a generic weapon) is garbage in Fates since it does nothing but decreasing her defenses. The royal sisters have no prfs so if they're going to make up shit for them in FEH they'll base on other OG game factors.

+6 Atk when fighting non-mounted enemies or what?

So is Mia meant to have (best with) moonbow? Also what the point of Athena anymore when compared to mia or Ayra?

B

japs are dumb as she then. Light skin Athena looks bad

You will

Tried this, it's actually surprisingly useful. With her tome and mirror stance, she hits 46 res before any other buffs. There's not much that'll scratch her mage wise outside of specials. Factor in a fortify fliers and you've got 52 resistance.

It also ensures she'll proc Iceberg and delete who attacks her, since 27 speed gets her doubled by almost anyone relevant.

He’s super versatile and can basically do whatever you want. Strong buffs and debuffs, good damage, infantry so works on mixed teams and has no effective weakness because “Intelligent” Systems forgot poison dagger exists so no refine option.

Athena is not dumb! She's just not familiar with our customs!

F.Morgan, literally only good for being your cocksleeve.