/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Thread

First for You don't need Weakness Exploit if you don't hit weakzones.

First for FUCK YOU

>tfw just learned about augmentation

HOLY SHIT Holy shit holy shit holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

Post ID
I'm lonely

I would have but you posted the worst girl.

You first.

Whose dick do i need to suck to get a Hero stone?

HOWABOUT A QUEST, PARD?

1st for tempered Kirin is literally the worst thing in monster hunter history. Worse than apex monsters, worse than big slow dowelders like Lao, worse than...well anything.

you can suck mine if you want

please do

Wowzers!

What is this a reference to? I feel like I know it but it's not coming.

not them but will you give me 2 axe hero streamstones for doing so?

Tell me where you live so that I can come and neck you right away ya pofter

i got a king wiggler for u its very rare wanna suck it

Hey is that one user here who's girlfriend bought a knotted dildo? You ever confront her about her fetish/fantasies of getting fucked by Odo?

I need 2 Sword hero streamstones. Can you deal?

Sounds like an ED problem.

ID = 37TmQzEuFRXj

>tfw you will never mating press her while hiding from monsters

Oh then you'd love it when these threads die down they are FAR more quality oriented

What is her appeal?
Guildmarm is the MILF appeal.
Catloli is the loli/cute appeal
Bherma Girl has the thicc appeal

What does moga girl offer? Nothing

>big, slow elders*

How do I into bow? It seems fun

>girlfriend bought a knotted dildo

Fucking red flag right there. Why would a girlfriend need a dildo when she has you? Dump her.

>it's a true charged slash's final hit dunks drops pink rathian about to poison tail you episode

no but my penis looks nice

It's for you, not her.

BROWN
R
O
W
N

Stamina Thief any good on Gun Lance? Im just using the Kulu Chest now.

Is there any chest worth building soon? I'm kind of hating this gay scarf.

>GL can't cancel wyvernfire manually
>But when you want to pose for the camera after completing a mission you can instant-sheathe the GL mid-wyvernfire and slap your thigh or look at your book

???

>see anybody with a memepatch, dober, or nerg coil
>I either kick them or make them do all the work
Get fucked assholes

>guildmarm
>milf appeal
She's the beast fucker appeal.

>delicious brown qts walking around everywhere
>master race blond hair blue eye qt barmaid up in the sky
>even the rookie with JUST hair have a pretty good looking woman as his handler
>meanwhile you get stuck with a crackwhore with a tendency to run into danger like a tard

>tfw missed the true charged slash but you still get a pantyshot anyway so it's okay

Confirmed has no experience with women.

>Even the other hunter you meet on the ship has a QT Handler.

>guildmarm
>milf appeal

Guildmarm is is the one with no appeal, I mean I guess if you like chicks with glasses I understand. Aisha at least has an infectiously endearing personality while Sophia has the personality of a wet sock.

Anyone have a full body render of this paper meowstress?
I wanted to try making a vector of it, but google is not being cooperative. All the results I get are cut off in some way like missing feet, arms, etc.

I've seen a version without Milsy there, so it must exist.

just use anything that looks good until you get to the elder dragon stuff

Doesn't get more autistic than you. You're throwing a tantrum because they're trying to do as much damage as possible as if that's a bad thing. Maybe that's how they have fun even though that's not how you have fun. Also you need to be 18+ to browse this site.

because she wants to get bred by an odogaron apparently

again, you only play alone or get shit times with randoms no matter who you kick

4babs don't know about Becky. it's okay. Everyone knows Becky is the one true milf.

You're mad at good pieces of armor? The fuck is wrong with you?

he's mad because they're popular, the definition of hipster

What are the best Vaal Hazak weapons?
I am NOT doing that Fang+ farming shit for more than 2 of them.

Version without Milsy that I can't find the full version for.

So you refuse to play with anyone if they use good armor? So you want to play with people who cart then?

Is temp Kirin really that strong? I swear to god if a retard like me clears it first try then /mhg/ is officially extremely bad

They were probably the only ones who were going to do any work anyways, scrub.

What's your playstyle?

>Main one or two weapons and get good enough to beat anything with them

or

>Rotate through all but one or two weapons and use what you find works best for farming specific monsters

Follow-up Question:
What weapons do you like using most?

Greatsword is the only major one. Lance and Bow are alright but not worth driving yourself insane over.

>like the game but slowly realize im playing way less
>just have the game on and browse internet
what the fuck?

Is handicraft even worth it on any of the elementless raw greatswords? They all seem to not be able to reach white sharpness even at handicraft 5.
Should I just sub out handicraft armor for focus or something?

More like annoying. Think about normal Kirin, then add the fact it does more damage. Have fun.

Tempered Kirin is just normal Kirin but does a fuck ton of damage, the fight itself is no different form the Low Rank version you fought. That being said, if you get careless it will kill you easily.

If you're having trouble with Tempered Kirin just make the Rathalos Lance, the fight plays itself at that point.

I rotate between 5 weapons and have found myself to use specific things against specific monsters within the 5 I like to use to make things easier. A good example I used earlier would be how I'll only ever use a bow on Bazel. It's just 100 times less stressful that way.

>What do I like to use the most
Bow and Dual Blades

>hot
>has glasses
>big breasts
>mommy build
>gets wet thinking about monster cock

How can anyone hate Guildmarm?

>game is now shitting out gems from all kinds of monsters
>don't need them
>don't even bother carving anymore
>just want their crowns
PLEASE STOP FUCKING ME

>solo Gathering Azure Horns for Thunderpiercer
>Chinese player joins from session
>why not.jpg
>minutes pass and he's just sitting in camp
>faggot is leeching
>boot
>Need more, launch again
>same faggot, sits there, booted
>Need more, launch again
>guy comes out and starts carting, looks intentional, he's not even drawing his weapon

what was he was trying to accomplish doing that last thing?

best mon hun game to emulate rn?

That make it even worse. My butthole is a no-no zone!

Handicraft is only worth it on Vaal since it reaches White. Jagras, Barroth, and Great Wyvern Jawblade will never reach white and their default Blue sharpness is just enough. So yes, Focus on supplementary skills instead of Handicraft.

Had something like that happen to me with Xeno recently where I got a total of 3 gems in 1 run. Carved 2 from him and then got the third within' the rewards.

What's the DEFINITIVE BEST spread HBG?

>Odo doesn't get one

Sounds like women have a poor experience with you

It's (and I hate this term so much) artificial difficulty. It bounces on almost its entire body except the parts where you're most likely to get hit. It just litters the area with random lightning strikes that will take 80-90% of your health. Then there's always the paralysis it can inflict, whether you had thunderblight or not. You have to be stupidly patient or maybe just use the right weapon which I never found.

Fucking queer.

Don't be a stupid TAutist and get some thunder res and stun res and he's cake. I did that shit on my first try (but without the stun res; his hoof kicks and melees were the most annoying part about the fight and was what was stunning me)

>8 minutes to kill doggy after fighting him likely dozens of times

Its your own fault you dont have your crowns yet when you go at that rate.

3u or XX if you've got a decent rig.
p3rd if you only have a toaster.

Step 1: Partbreaker
Step 2: Ghilli Suit + Impact mantle
Step 3: Bombs

Step 4: Ghillie suit, pull Vaal to Teeth/Falling boulders #1 using stones, bomb him and beat his face in as he's wailing on the floor helpless.
Step 5: Pull to second set of teeth/falling boulders, equip impact mantle. Beat on his face, proc KO. Beat on his face more.

Congrats you have broken his face. Return to HQ, and do it again.

all of those are subjective except the last one, which is fucking disgusting. The dumb bitch doesn't even know your name, that's how little she cares about you.

I never said I hated her, I just think Aisha was more memorable and endearing. I mean fucks sake Aisha's greeting is burned into most of our heads.

>frogposter
>idiot virgin
Pottery. Please go back to your containment board.

Wanna play around with Lances.
But all the better ones seem to need some boring ass farm and I don't want to spend that much time farming for a weapon I'm not sure I like yet.
I'm already suffering with the gems for my main weapons. Also fucking vaal fangs.

Can you lance users suggest me good lances that don't have that big of a grind?
I did read about Kirin lance past thread, but I'd rather not deal with that prancing nigger yet. Though I'll definitely do it if I like lances.
Is the pukei lance decent? What about bazel? Is kulu worth it with an free element set?

I don't really mind if it's not TA tier or anything. Just want a good lance that will give me a nice and fun experience

Priority for GS
Weakness Exploit
Maximum Might
Crit Boost

Only online with randoms. He is cake solo with mantles

>gets wet thinking about monster cock
Man I don't remember this but that makes it all better. Especially considering those images.

Does he? I have Anja, Bazel, Pukei, Paolumu, Nerg, and Xeno

It's just his one-shot potential that really gets people. Also, unless you have the right weapon for it, killing him in a reasonable time is damn near impossible-- eg with gs, you're basically limited to draw sniping since true charge can get you killed if you're not careful.

Should I leave my Argosy on 3 rows of materials? I do this to get the occasional bird wyvern gem/wyvern gem. But I was wondering if it's worth having him set to other things.

Not who you were talking to but you seriously proved in 2 simple posts that you have ZERO communication and experience with any women what so ever. Being a shitty frogposter doesn't help your appearance either. Christ you need help. Take a shower and go outside once in a while for fuck's sake.

Is crit boost really worth it anymore?
Wasn't it proven to only be a 15% jump @ 3/3?
That's a lot of Tier 2 slots.

>do shades event quest
>just killed 3rd dino
>jap joins and proceeds to carve monster
Do they have no shame? He even had the skill to prevent flinching while carving.

wait is this a mini-kirin? looks smol as hell

At least 50 3-4 slot investigations in without getting a guard jewel or guard+ jewel so I can stop using urogaans and use my actual set and I'm right there with you. On the bright side, Im being smothered in good bow jewels so I'm almost done with a bow set once that whore vaal drops a gem.

Make the Nergigante one if you're not sure how much time you want to invest into Lancing. It's good all-purpose. That or the Arena one. Kirin Lance is good but you need Thunder Attack +5 and Crit Element to bring out its full potential and make it worth using.

How is the Teostra Sword and Shield?
I want to make a SnS set but I don't want to make 1 for each element like I did bow.
I just want 1 general purpose SnS I can take with me anywhere.

You just got a smol model size. Hell, you might get the smol crown.

Correct. Now that we know it's only a 5% increase per point it's usually more beneficial to slot other things if necessary.

They're too stupid to realize 3 stun res deco's makes that mission easier than all hell.

She states she is in fact not sexually attracted to monsters, she's terrible

ChTuQaHFJmt
come do tempered

Well, when you consider even with crit boost already at 3/3, that makes max might a 4% damage gain per rank.

15% damage is a big boost in monster hunter. Especially for one skill.

That's just a lie, but would I like to see that line too. I don't remember such a thing.

I mean, I'm sexually attracted to monsters but I'd deny that if any of my coworkers asked me about it too.

no