/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

I'll Race You Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS ORCHESTRA -World Tour- IS BACK WITH MORE LOCATIONS
wildfaery.com/info/index.php/en/kingdomhearts2018

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Monster's Inc Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=W5CTlRKa1SE
"Don't Think Twice" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
"Oath" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=LuSh4-cbAOc

March 1, 2018
Ishimoto and Sekito working on KHIII OST:
khinsider.com/news/Nomura-confirms-Takeharu-Ishimoto-and-Tsuyoshi-Sekito-are-working-on-Kingdom-Hearts-3-Soundtrack-11453
February 14, 2018
All updates from D23 Expo:
khinsider.com/news/D23-Expo-Japan-2018-Wrap-Up-11323

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE
pastebin.com/eP0kJznN

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimadei.github.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

knew you couldnt accept death /khg/

I wonder what the next plot twist will be

Hopefully this month is Daybreak Town

Upright power version of triton/iDiz fucking when?
The last random target medal of those attributes I got was meowjesty
It's tempting to chase igoofy
I mean I already have leon, warrior of light, and herc b, but I love random target shit because they can be both single target AND AOE

Random target sucks as AOE because each hit is randomized

So if your random medal has 7 hits, and you're fighting three enemies, that could be a 3/3/1 split, or 2/4/1, or 5/2/0
It's fucked up and unreliable

you want shit like tva/foreteller ex
AOE but deals more damage against single targets

So I've completed all of the Jungle Slider, Vine Jump, and 100 Acre Woods mingames but the minigame section of the journal is still saying its not complete. Not sure what I'm missing.

I believe you have to do Phil's Training again

do you guys even kingdom hearts?

No one does, not even Nomura.

I kingdom hearts every day

wanted to post this?

I am kingdom hearts

Good morning /khg/!

Eat your fucking ice cream

kill yourself

We are best friends.

hahaha

>1:30am
>good morning

I beat the giant demon in the End of the World and now I'm stuck in the green room. I just can't make it past the flying enemies that come after the sword dudes. I have to constantly heal and I'm feeling really down about constantly failing since I've come so far.
I don't really want to grind, but I'm level 49 and I'm not sure if I'm underleveled or if I just suck shit.

Don't worry, Final Rest is a pain in the fucking ass. Make sure you're casting Aerora/ga and blocking if the Angel Stars are going to throw projectiles at you. It'll throw it back at them and stun them.

What mode are you playing on? Do you have intentions of doing post-game content or 100%?

I only have Aero, so I guess I've missed something
I've backed out of the world and went to do the Hades Cup, or at least try and use it to level myself up and retry the green room.
I'm playing the normal mode of FM and I'd like to at least get all the collectibles. Don't know about doing the hard mode and no equipment change/no continues trophies though, since I want to move onto Re:CoM and beyond.

Get them puppies man.

maybe darkness is our fate

I forgot how much fun KH2 is.

I used to love random because of how cool the animations were jumping between enemies and everything died anyways. Once I got past the early-mid story missions (pre-kex) I realized how much of a pain in the ass random was.

Not really KH related but I thought this was funny
>SE is making a boy band game for phones
>Nomura is doing designs
>one of them looks like sora/cloud

Attached: DX7JzgEUQAE84sB.jpg (2048x1152, 158K)

I wonder if Nomura seecretly wants to fug Sora

>Nomura wasting more of his precious time on side shit
I swear to god

KH HD 2.8 worth it on psn for $42? I haven't played any of it but it seems like I'm payinh $42 for one game

new story missions when?
i want off this ride

Attached: 38a.jpg (863x752, 232K)

How do I remove a Raid Boss?
I accidentally started one but he was too hard now I can't continue Story for another 2 hours.

Yeah KH2 is a highly competently made action RPG that almost dips into the character action genre and has layers of mechanics that give a rich experience of having multiple methods to solve a problem. It's a growth of gameplay and an example of how strong Sora has grown since his adventure started.
Good thing we're tossing ALL that away and just throwing in a bunch of flashy lights and lackluster combat.

Buy a physical copy online for half the price, or find a used copy. You basically are just paying for DDDHD and a 3 Prologue.

>soon

Character design is probably the easiest part of his job, its not like he's writing the script.

He's practically on every fucking project Square does though, i want him to focus on KH3

Somebody ban bizkit already

t. speedrunner cuck

Well, SE wants him to do character designs and work on other projects besides KH3. It's not like he's the ONLY person working on the game, nor does he really need to be physically in the office every second of the day.

Square Enix are dumb

>KayHaich2 is a gud game that lets u do lotsa stuf. It makes me feel stronk
>Now they only let me do purdy things >:(

Go to bed you Bl00dy bastard

Please tell me how character design affects speedrunning

Youre fucked. Even if you join a party now, youre already past the point where you can send out a request

Square Enix probably sees his character designs as a "trademark" of Square Enix as a whole. Same with Akihiko Yoshida.

If you see either of their character designs anywhere, most likely they're from Square Enix. You don't see Nomura's characters being plastered all over Xenoblade 2 for example.

Where do I get more speed gems? I only have the one from the speed proud+ quest.

buy jews

We should add this to the OP
ultimadei.github.io/

Is this even useful, though?

it's nice to be able to test out the pull rates for yourself without spending jews

It's not going to be reflective of your own personal luck, retard. You could get every good medal under the sun in that simulator and still get nothing but shit in your own pulls

Do Avatar accessory boosts actually even do shit

yeah no shit retard, nobody is going to claim it's a fortune teller. it's nothing more than playing around with rng, calm your autism

they do, marginally. it's kind of nice to have skill perk for second chance/defense boost and if you don't have atk max skills, placebo or not

Attached: 1497408605663.png (714x696, 763K)

The only thing I care about is keeping enough Skill Luck to make a Second Chance 89% into 100%. Other than that, I see no discernible difference in anything else.

Wait so does +3 actually mean +3%? Or is "+3" just some completely arbitrary number?

arbitrary

Skill +X means all your skill rolls are multiplied by 1.X

By saying that you've given no reason for the simulator to be in the OP. It's nothing but a waste of time

light

So I've been doing the Data Battles in 2.5 and does anyone agree that the Organisation members with gimmicks in their fights are the most stressful? Demyx may be a pushover but the water clone fights are horrible, even with a shitload of ethers and wisdom form. Same thing with Luxord and his card bs, what they lack in brute strength they make up for in annoying minigames. I actually found Data Xaldin to be a lot easier even though I died a lot fighting him in the story.

Attached: DN_nhsuU8AAbvuR.png (610x580, 142K)

Luxord isn't an issue until the end. Up to that point he's basically identical to the normal fight.

I got the first Aero upgrade then went around and collected all the pups. Picked up some more Keyblades as well. The rest of the game was a piece of piss using Aeroga. I think I'm going to try and beat lightsaber man before moving onto Re:CoM.

Lightsaber man is important to Re:CoM. Well kind of.

________

Attached: 1519486943236.png (400x750, 162K)

It's a shame Aqua has no competition for best girl.

Perhaps for the benefit of people with other tastes, but for me, Aqua is best girl both in KH and in everything else!

How many times has Ven called Aqua mom?

kex animation too slow for speed event
I'm fucking up by half a second
(Thanks for that 8 second start/ending animation, sena
I really need to be told when it's my turn)
Currently using namine, kex, skex, extra attack hd xion, WoL, hd leon
I usually kill it by the end of the 2nd xion
But again, my fastest time is 28.54 seconds

Attached: Aqua03.png (960x950, 1.23M)

Every time she jerks him off sucking on her giant full breasts

Only once by implication in the Japanese dialogue

Whenhe said they told him to take his parents to disneyland...er..town?

I'd gladly reset a few times to get my hits to spread out correctly
It's a small price to pay for having the sheer damage that is focused damage on 1 target at a time

Someone needs to shop in this silhouette

Attached: Cloud.jpg (736x738, 44K)

Should I fap to this thought?

I hate the mini games, I hope they don't come back in KH3.

Whats that from? Dirge of Cerberus?

Yeah

Does that mean he called Terra dad?

G-BIKE
Cloud is barely in DoC and it's his Advent Children design

I forgot about the bike game

Think Cloud will get a new outfit in kh3? Or just not even show up?

I highly doubt Cloud will miss a numbered KH game

He's basically an honorary KH character at this point. And judging by the fact he has a "light" and a "darkness", Seph and Tifa will most likely be back too

There's no way in hell Nomura is passing up a chance to have his precious Cloud and Sephiroth drama.

He better, KHII's Cloud arc ended on a cliffhanger

Bigger question, will the letter Squall/Leon got in the KH2 credits actually mean something?

"Thank Rinoa"

For what?

For ruining FFVIII.

Ignore light posters

t. xehanort

Attached: 6958986_p0.jpg (559x752, 108K)

Holy shit yes.

Attached: yandere_namine_by_senpaisora-d7t60i3.png (640x360, 182K)

Attached: 2008-10-14-119795.jpg (500x375, 59K)

>Naminort

>platinumed ReCOM twice (PS3 and PS4)
Do I need a therapist?

I'm surprised Xehanort never went to possess her. Direct control over Sora and those connected to him?

Attached: namine_orginazation_xiii___dl_by_zido-d52iedz.png (900x779, 405K)

We both do. I just have BbS left.

He had no opportunities to do it.
I'm sure he would lose Namine's direct connection to Sora's heart anyways

Same plus DDD