PlayStation Vita General 3193 - Changing It Up Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Kin’iro no Corda 3: Full Voice Special and Kin’iro no Corda 3: Another Sky coming
gematsu.com/2018/03/kiniro-no-corda-3-full-voice-special-kini

>Flash Sale! Save Up to 60% at NA PS Store
blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/09/flash-sale-save-up-to-6

>Super Robot Wars X ‘Chapter 1: Journey Prologue’ 13-minute gameplay video
youtu.be/OdFuFEnfiyA

>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night Akihiko Sanada and Morgana trailers; Commu gameplay
gematsu.com/2018/03/persona-3-dancing-moon-night-persona-5-dancing-star-night-akihiko-sanad

>Liar Princess and the Blind Prince full trailer
youtu.be/6RSPFyQPJ4k

>Koei Tecmo Has Published All Images of Attack on Titan 2 DLC Costumes
playstationlifestyle.net/2018/03/08/heres-the-full-list-of-attack-on-ti

>Liar Princess and the Blind Prince details Princess and Wolf-only abilities, basic systems
gematsu.com/2018/03/liar-princess-blind-prince-details-princess-wol

>Root Double- Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition Delayed By One Week
dualshockers.com/ps-vita-release-root-double-crime-days-xt

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

videostandards.org.uk/RatingBoard/games-industry.html
psnprofiles.com/trophy/5830-utawarerumono-mask-of-deception/40-kamunagi-of-chaining
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone with Killzone mercenary around wanna help with a trophy?

>Canadian Neptunia game
What the fuck, this is more amusing than impressive. The hell is even going on. A nep game developed by a Western studio?

Also sorry for not being Vita-related, this is just too amusing to not post.

Yeah, it'll be very interesting to see how it turns out.

Please be Snow Whites friend.

Thanks and sorry again
I'm not feeling too well so i oversleep

No worries, there's always next time. Hopefully you feel better now.

>Mary Skelter 2 looks amazing
>New great charcters
>First game included
>Dating sim included
>Not on Vita
Is this the end bros?

Guys I've been playing my Vita for 6 hours I can't put it down. Help

Vita still has upcoming 2018 releases but expect things to be slowing down now, especially when it comes to new announcements.

Which game are you playing?

VIta is old device already so it's expected that things move into other platforms. Idea Factory has had a very good support for Vita and I hope only the best for them. I'll continue to play their games on PS4 as well.

Not a Vita game which I am really mad at myself for but Ragnarok Tactics. Maybe I should go play Toukiden.

>wake up for a second
>go back to sleep
>repeat as necessary

Winning over hardships
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

>he bought Mary Skelter

I'm baffled, this is very unusual.

But why?

>Mary Skelter 2 on PS4
I will wait for potential future Switch port. As much as I love Mary Skelter, no way in hell am I going to buy a fucking PS4 for it.

>tfw you get a system message that says you can't save anymore pictures to the album
Should've deleted them when I thought about it.

The video was hilarious. Thanks for mentioning this.

They probably got so many requests to not recycle the old 3D environments they had to outsource a new game to a western studio that hasn't got access to the older assets to avoid the temptation.

I would advise you to just let that thread die.
Half of their discordfags hate the Vita and see Vitagen with hostility.

So 10000 screenshots is the maximum you can save in the Vita app. Good to know.

Saki should have been a harem

Ion is a Lon.

>Nep developed by a western studio

So the gameplay will be bad, the art will be bad, and the dialog will be full of memes. Sigh, guess that's the end of Neptunia...

I bet you came to this new thread just to sleep.

It was useless to fill up the previous thread in the end...

I only take the most important screenshots it seems.

If you don't find anyone by the evening, I'll help you.

What, you don't know?

I agree with sleepy user. I might play them for the VN like chit chats between the fights, but otherwise it doesn't seem like a rewarding thing.

I hope when people see me post my 6.8k vatista combo that they know they will never get hit by that since it starts up like this.

I'll know you want to use it and still get hit by it at least 50% of the time

Challenge and self-improvement

user, it's the rush, the struggle, exchanging hits with them like true vitagenners. It's like talking without words. The excitement. The risk and reward, Dissapointment sometimes.

I imported in 2016 but even now I would pick the Vita version for game 1. Can't even imagine sitting through 140+ hours on a big screen for both games.

Actually he said game 2 is longer than 1 so maybe it's even more than 140.

Vitageners exchange kiss, not hits.

> It's like talking without words
Oh fuck. I've never thought of it this way but you are absolutely right.

One diamond still leads to 4.2k with 1 super, 4.9k if I use EXE and end with 200% metre super 5.4k if use the less than 30% super to close it.

I sure hope my memory card doesn't get fucked up while I'm transferring 10k screenshots. Though to be honest I have already transferred most of them already.

back up your saves just in case

Yeah, theyre in PS+ cloud saves so they're safe and I do have an 8gb card just in case. I do recommend not letting things go like this, deleting this many screenshots is a fucking pain in the ass as well.

Well, at least they commented something to it. They have not replied anything to the cancelled preorders though.

What? It includes for first game? Should I even bother getting it on Vita.

what the fuck they're taking down knack's quest

Not knacks quest oh no

Whew. At least we're safe for now. I just hope PQube didn't have to go through that PEGI shit, because those kinds of prices eat a ginormous hole in the profits of niche releases they do. And that just sucks extra hard.

>Brand new copies of Hyperdimension Neptune x SEGA Hard Girls's LE is literally less than ¥3,000 on AmazonJP right now
Can anyone explain why it's so cheap? I was under the impression it was received reasonably well in Nipland, so price drop shouldn't be so drastic.

>...and beating
What did he mean by this?

Oh no, not EyePet's online mode

How is Gran Turismo for the PSP? I've been itching to play the first game again for a while now and was pretty shocked to see it isn't in the PSone classics

It probably means everybody who wanted it bought it day 1, which is not uncommon for Compile Heart's games.

Sometimes if the LE does not have good DLCs (CH often puts in drama CD and useless item DLCs instead) then initially it might be better to buy used, so stocks are still there.

For such a long running series, probably the users are the same few.

Thanks
I'm feeling better now but my internet is shit again

Hmm, I think PEGI is okay with it, but UK has some weird thing going on where they still check the game out or something: videostandards.org.uk/RatingBoard/games-industry.html

Honestly I'm not sure how the process goes but the fact is that it's still available in other PEGI countries and some UK ones have cancelled the preorders.

Man, and it's Saturday as well.

Love will find a way

Why does the Jail have a libido?
What do you do at emotion points?

It feels like they intended the girls doing something lewd, but never implemented it, then just didn't replace it with anything

It's also weird how the entire game is centered around girls getting bloody and licking each other off, but there is no animation for either. Maybe in MS2

How long have you played the game?

On other notes, is that user who had problems with the downtown nightmare here? How were your levels? I managed to beat it with this party, just wanted to do a little comparison or something?

Post moments in games when shit got real.

Just a few hours. I can't shake the feeling of how similar it is to Moero Chronicle, but otherwise I like it

Well, there will be a minigame coming after a while where you do clean some blood from the girls.

Thankfully because we have vitas we'll never be mugged by lolis.

And yeah, the roots are definitely there. But it's so much better, Jack has much more active role than the dude in MC which name I don't remember. So look forward to that as well.

That's nice

Is there anything missable, or anything with regards to choices, characters, jobs etc.?
I heard the endings can be missed, but I did not look up the requirements (due to spoilers)

criminalize

I think some user said that there really isn't anything missable, but he recommended having at least two saves before the ending. But wait for someone to reply who has actually finished the game.

I want to rob her of her hymen.

Please visit your girlfriend

>tfw no gf to visit

but she's 2D

Just use your other hand for change.

Visit your wife then

You know what to do

The minigame is pretty nice, it lets you rub the clothing off as well. Though I almost didn't finish this one because of concentrating in something else than cleaning the blood.

>concentrating in something else
Pay more attention in your games user

>thinking I must be close to the DT2 plat by now
>suddenly "You have earned an award"
>Defeat 10000 monsters
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also met one of these yesterday. I suppose these things are the fuck you enemies that have low chance to appear and have only one weakness that you have to find?

Nice, how, long are you in the post game?

>Nice, how, long are you in the post game?
I only just beat the first boss in Abyssal Darkness, but I've been spending more time grinding unused characters than playing the game recently.

You mean one of the big bosses? Nice.

Which vita game lets me kissu~ cute girls?
No fat chicks allowed.

Valkyrie drive

He said no fat chicks

>Kamunagi of Chaining
this is going to be a pain in the ass isn't it friendly reminder that cocopo is objectively best uta

These Photokano webms are so much better if you imagine the player as a fat middle aged man

That's not Rulutieh.

That's the second fattest bird in the game

it is, requires every of every attack
psnprofiles.com/trophy/5830-utawarerumono-mask-of-deception/40-kamunagi-of-chaining

best bird at least

Rulutieh is nice, but Cocopo is objectively king. I'm sorry user.

>objectively
It's your opinion, not hardline fact.

Heil.

No user, this is a fact. I'm sorry user, I wish things were different.

I'm not very impressed with people who act like this, but neither of us will be persuaded. I recall a Chinofag having the same attitude last October, but it doesn't surprise me coming from them.