OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.
Latest Trailer: dailymotion.com/video/x6fzkvr

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

digidb.io
wikimon.net/Voltobautamon
youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNo90Mhd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New tri. part 6 trailer #2 translation:

>Agumon: Taichi, remember–We got to meet each other again.
>Hackmon: This is the only option left for humanity.
>Koushiro: It’s not an evolution…What...is this…?
>Hackmon: Your suffering too shall meet its end before long.
>Takeru: The Digimon everywhere are—!!
>Yamato: Yggdrasill….Homeostasis…no matter which [of their plans] go forward as planned, the Worlds won’t be saved…
>Koushiro: I’m not giving up. I’ll continue searching for other ways right to the end!
>Sora: If Taichi were here…I wonder what he’d say…
>Tailmon: Meicoomon is suffering the most out of any of us
>Agumon: Let’s join forces for Tailmon and Meicoomon’s sake!
>Daigo: Never give up…Go make your future!!
>Hikari: All of the light is within Meicoomon…
>Meiko: Don’t go!!
>Yamato: We’re not Chosen Children anymore. We have no choice but to choose. No matter how painful [it’ll be], our future…
>Hackmon: This is the power of the Chosen…!
>Agumon: Taichi!
>Taichi: We’re going to end this. Let’s go!
>Agumon: GO—!!!!

>Meicoomon is suffering the most out of any of us

well at least it's a good OP, but it sould have the link for the english hacker's memory digimon website:

digidb.io

I think I'm the one who is suffering the most to be honest

I'll include that next time if I make the thread.

We must stop the Nerd Predator.

If this happens that means Greymon is kill?

i don't think so.

Not to mention that this is said by the digimon, that is currently missing half her body, and is stuck in an unholy NGE-esque fusion because of Meicoomon.

Censoredmon

The new Omegamon looks like shitty fake Digimon made by angelfags. And even with new mode, they keep reusing that lame ass animation from the 1st movie.

They should put more love and care to Digimon's fusion, like this.

So /digi/, who suffered most among the adventure partners?
Agumon, who gets corrupted/brainwashed once a season
Gabumon, who according to himself has basically had no one until Yamato came along?
Piyomon, who went through her emo teen phase
Tentomon, who had to put his brainwashed friends out of their misery, while pretty much dying himself in the process
Gomamon, whose partner couldnt even find anymore time for him
Patamon, who dies more than most, and pretty much knew that he had gotten teh AIDS
Palmon, who has to deal with Mimi on a regular basis
Tailmon, who had to live her whole life under a slavedriving vampire, who ended up murdering her only friend, and who ended up being corrupted and absorbed into NGEmon, with the inside look showing that half her body melted
Meicoomon, who carried teh AIDS around the whole time, and gets corrupted in almost every movie.

Meicoomon. The show itself even said that.

The others forgot everything via reboot, so they never suffered.

ulti/perf relationship. Well I guess we know who's the dom there

I wanna see more of those shitty fake digimon you see on deviantart. All I know is that they cop out with them becoming some guys brother or sister in a costume.

Definitely Tailmon. Everything that could go wrong with her, went wrong. Also, Hikari thinks of her as a pet, not even as a sentient being.

>Also, Hikari thinks of her as a pet, not even as a sentient being.
Someone have the gif?

>The others forgot everything via reboot, so they never suffered.
Well, they almost got killed in the first few days of being re-born and got tossed against some seriously powerful freaks of nature. And Tailmon got warped into lord knows what, and got half her body melted, so even with the reboot that part is BS.

Yuuko is cute

I agree.

>Yep, thats what I suffered fighting Vamdemon and the Dark Masters for.

Do you think both of them could have been fuck friends under different circumstances?

Erika existed desu

>got tossed but didn't manage to get even a scratch count as "almost got killed"
>got warped into what was initiated by itself because of its partner got corrupted
>turning into sparkles is "melted"

I should have expected this level of sight and sanity of /digi/.

Don't know, but I wish I was Yuuko's fuck friend.

Is that what you named your hudiemon? I mean yeah, why wouldn't it exist?

Rie is like twice her age, but sure why not.

Tell that to Soras spine and Biyomon egtting crushed by Mugen-DRAY-mon.
>got warped into what was initiated by itself because of its partner got corrupted
And that makes it somehow better, because?
>turning into sparkles is "melted"
Last time we´ve seen a digimon in that state it was XW MetalGreymon, who was busy being digested by NeoVamdemon, so yeah, might as well call it that. Not like you will see much else when their insides is data.

what should I try drawing, /digi/?
no lewds unless it's guys

Draw BoltBoutamon. The poor fucker has too little art.

Please draw Keramon playing Pacman with a joystick?

Mambomon and Pukumon duking it out

It's Voltobautamon

wikimon.net/Voltobautamon

Will we ever see the big death stars again?

Ruki and Renamon hugging each other

>Soras spine and Biyomon egtting crushed by Mugen-DRAY-mon
Doesn't seem so to me. They all survived so it can't be that bad.

>And that makes it somehow better, because?
Because Ofanimon FM was the one who initiated the fusion, duh. You can't suffer if that was what you wanted.

> might as well call it that. Not like you will see much else when their insides is data.
One didn't feel any pain, and one did.

While I wouldn't go this far, I do agree with the sentiment. Omegamon didn't need yet another form and power up, further widening the power gap between Taichi/Yamato and everyone else.

>using No Level as Ultimate

They can't evolve, unless you're the protagonist and you will be given only one evolution.

>Doesn't seem so to me. They all survived so it can't be that bad.
Seemed that way to me, guess it was pretty bad. Opinions are a lovely thing,

>Because Ofanimon FM was the one who initiated the fusion, duh. You can't suffer if that was what you wanted.
More like was precision missile guided into it by Gennai. Hell even Wikimon says that Raguelmon absorbed Ophanimon, and it had no control over this. Though i am willing to concede that Meicoomon is somewhat innocent there as well, and it was mostly Gennais doing.

>One didn't feel any pain, and one did.
Oh, I´m sorry you already saw the movie and know how it plays out, and whether it hurts or not my bad.

NeoVamdemon is an ultimate in Crusader and Wikimon lists him evolving from NeoDevimon, so they clearly can be assigned normal evo lines with enough BS.

They both look and feel like ultimates.

Yep, it was definetly worth it to suffer through that to get treated like this.

>Pretty bad and yet survived
You can't form an opinion on a movie if you don't have a good sight, user.

>More like was precision missile guided into it by Gennai.
Eh, even if we take it to be the case, the ones who partake in the fusion did so willingly. This is the fusion of two corrupted mons, after all.

>Oh, I´m sorry you already saw the movie and know how it plays out, and whether it hurts or not my bad.
Yes, I know and you don't. Tailmon and Hikari even has the time to do all that cliched touchy-touchy dramatic scene in the trailer. So, you don't have right to form a (shitty) opinion. I'm glad you know your own place.

Yuuko is gonna be so fucking fat when she gets older. Probably a huge ass too.

only had time for a quick one so went with this one also since you said please
out of time for now so just sketch-ish level, might come back later for color and/or other suggestions.

so Im playing through world DS, and I always keep Gaomon with me
anyone else have a main they just couldn't get rid of?

Well, good to know you have enough of an ego to form a shitty opinion of your own, and parade it as truth. The cliche shit doesnt change anything, so please continue making an ass of yourself.

Unless, the suspicion that Rie is starving her is correct. Then she might be able to dial it back, once she gets a normal diet.

I can't get rid of my firamon only because it's the only thing I have capable of doing damage

Well, at least she is not her doll

lol thats not good user, do you not use the farm?
Gaomon's line is just my fave, he just happens to be my strongest cuz I never take him out

Exact same one
That's on first runs though

VictoryGreymon and Z'dGarurumon still hoping for a jogress

>Well, good to know you have enough of an ego to form a shitty opinion of your own, and parade it as truth.
At least better than someone who just took everything for granted without thinking. It's because of people like you that tri existed to begin with - made to fool gullible people like you into thinking bad horrible things will happen to oh-so-beloved eight Digimon who have been shown to be all fine in the end.

Fuck Adventure series, tri, and nostalfags. The series better be dead than pander to these retards.

How do you manege to fuck the others so much, pretty much everyone with a baby form can get tons of stats by just devolving a few times in the first minutes of the game

Three bitches and a fucktoy.

More like fuck idiots like you, who randomly bitch and moan about shit that makes no sense. I never even defended adventure. hell I´ve been kept on saying that tri blows, and Meicoomon sucks despite how much they try to shill it. What you are doing isnt even thinking , you just say "Well it is that way because I see it like this. The End". Its because of contrarian jackasses like you that they decided to make Appmon, which fucked the series over hard.

64th for love

Where is that pic from?

I ditched one of my starters and have been team hopping around looking for someone with better moves since pretty much everything early on only has single zone attacks

The weekly hacker's memory fight club on room EDEN has now started:

twitchDOTtvSLASHredzonic

>It's going to have gimmicks. Learn to deal with it and just play the damn video games.
I don't mind gimmicks as long as they are a one on one thing with the main partner, like armor evolution, card slash or that ability thing the Appmon had like Haru's googling stuff in battle. Is when the gimmicks involve a shitty pokemon collecting system that they send the whole show to shit. That works in the games, not somewhere where the digimon are suppossed to be actual characters.

Too bad, Bandai doesn't seem to want to stop doing that.
XW and Appmon are proof enough.

Sexy takuya

YJ14 raping Haru.
You'd actually be the first to draw this.
I hate how Haru is some fucking sacred cow to the fujos.
That little faggot out of any MC deserves to be raped.

Kinda makes you wonder what the point in those was, when they barely use them again. I mean MailBirdramon pretty much existed as fusion fodder, and poor Navimon never really managed to do anything about his rivalry with Gatchmon.

I've only ever watched Adventure and 02 as a kid, should I watch Tamers, Frontier or Savers?

Tamers definitely.
Savers is OK.
Frontier is a mess.

Honestly just watch all of them, and make your own opinion of it, but to summarize, in a way that /digi/ mostly agrees with:
>Tamers: Yes. Its a bit darker than adventure, but is usually considered one of if not the best series
>Frontier: No, since it ditches the partner concept, and the characters get screwed over as far as jobbing goes. Personally I still like it though
>Savers: Yes. The MC is hot blooded as hell, though and flat out punches the shit out of his enemies, so depends on whether that is your cup of tea. Also has the biggest asshole of a villain, in the entire franchise.

>ywn take Meiko out on a date, get her drunk and have your way with her
why even live?

Attached: d6786yu.png (1024x1024, 745K)

Stop daydreaming, Mimi.

I hope Bandai will stop pandering to Omegamon fans and start pandering to Imperialdramon fans.

>start pandering to Imperialdramon fans.
Those exist?

Imperialdramon is too busy building and destroying castles
youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNo90Mhd4

Thank you!!

A big thank you to whoever Jogressed my Greymon to PAILDRAMON

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-18-40-09.png (1280x720, 113K)

Nice that they needed an ultimate to beat a perfect. Well two I guess, but still.

Just stick with whoever you like, most learn something good eventually, at the end is better to just get your party asap so you start stacking stats

Why does my Dinobeemon speak korean?

Attached: skt t1 dinobeemon.png (1280x720, 89K)

You trained his IQ too high.

sheep? more like ship

Your post is a prime example of how disgusting heterosexuality is. At least Gay people don't need to be make each other drunk to sneak their way into each others pants

Attached: 24ABC84600000578-0-image-m-6_1421171112296.jpg (1000x591, 79K)

Reposting the translation.

>Agumon: Taichi, remember–We got to meet each other again.
>Hackmon: This is the only option left for humanity.
>Koushiro: It’s not an evolution…What...is this…?
>Hackmon: Your suffering too shall meet its end before long.
>Takeru: The Digimon everywhere are—!!
>Yamato: Yggdrasill….Homeostasis…no matter which [of their plans] go forward as planned, the Worlds won’t be saved…
>Koushiro: I’m not giving up. I’ll continue searching for other ways right to the end!
>Sora: If Taichi were here…I wonder what he’d say…
>Tailmon: Meicoomon is suffering the most out of any of us
>Agumon: Let’s join forces for Tailmon and Meicoomon’s sake!
>Daigo: Never give up…Go make your future!!
>Hikari: All of the light is within Meicoomon…
>Meiko: Don’t go!!
>Yamato: We’re not Chosen Children anymore. We have no choice but to choose. No matter how painful [it’ll be], our future…
>Hackmon: This is the power of the Chosen…!
>Agumon: Taichi!
>Taichi: We’re going to end this. Let’s go!
>Agumon: GO—!!!!

Smells like Taichi will punch the shit out of an emo Yamato to get him out of his despair and then Yamato will give back Taichi his goggles because Yamato feels he isn't suitable for the leader role, just like the blonde shit did with him when Ken turned Metalgreymon into evil. Remember: perfect jogress will never happen if there's no aggression between the 2 parts.

ahem

Pacmon
Nice

Sex

Attached: C8K3FsrUMAQT-Wx.jpg (417x838, 40K)

Bad habit of reading the threads from the newest post to the oldest post.

but not for you

Attached: 00000005.png (1024x823, 871K)

Not for Taichi either given how hard TOEI is trying to push Taichi/Meiko

Wasn't this fake?

Translation was legit but some people have said Hosoda was joking.

>dagomon a perfect
still mad

>what are gay bars

If it makes you feel any better, Lucemon FM is also a perfect and he punches moons apart, so in your fanfic/headcanon Dagomon can be the Cthulu he always wanted to be.