>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

first for lilly

BE veterans help me with this one, Beatrix or Dark Veritas as physical dps?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor eats his brother's ass.

DV is way better than Beatrix. You should also have his TMR.

>no Ang
UNINSTALL

I have a 100% mog saved for Zidane, or should I use it on DV?

PLEASE FUCKING FIX FFRKOMPANION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Zidane
Dual Wield is worthless in a universe where Awesome Swordsman exists.
Hold onto it for that, if anything.

Don't do it user you get a free Bowie Knife from the Raid just use that until you get

Ok, my gacha luck is quite shit so I guess I'll get the DV tmr

Guess that's fine, seeing as DV's TMR is mandatory for a lot of characters anyway.

Promptis baby a cute!

What good stuff did my fellow BEapes get from the XV raid summon? I got two 4* tickets, no 10% moogles, three 5% moogles, and 19 1% moogles

What are your hopes for tonight's XIV 3-pull /ffg/?

Personally I would love to finally score an Yda relic

I haven't got shit, only a couple magicite

Kinda pissed that I got this on my backup account with no hones and no Marche yet. I'm gonna marathon the 15 happies on my main account to drown out the despair of shitty pulls.

One 5% moogle, Maybe 5 1% moogles. That's it.

I'm starting to get tired of BE, I missed the Nier collab and every video that I see about high level content is pretty much having a couple of 2b or a2 in your team or you're fucked.

How they can keep getting away with it?

>and every video that I see about high level content is pretty much having a couple of 2b or a2 in your team or you're fucked.

I honestly haven't been using my 2B for most content. Any meta unit can pretty much carry you through most trials.

It's not a requirement dude. What units you got?

Work for me :^)

works for me too

Right now my team is Beatrix, Rem, Earth Verithas, Soleil with 1 song enhanced and CG Sakura. I got DV and Bartz on the bench for more physical damage and Barbariccia for magical damage, the rest are all 4 or less stars

Those units are good enough to clear every trial as long as you know what you are doing.

One 10%
One 5%
No tickets
5 one % moogles

>mfw Its still shit

What said, just stay with your units and enhance em. That's all you really need.

I got dicks all for rare drops in the last one but I just got pic related from the Tomb Raider summon.

Doesn't look like them, though. The gremlin creature was a more accurate mix.

what an ugly browser skin

What is it lads? Anyone got some meme magic for me?
Am I Charlie or Augustus Gloop? or Veruca Salt

is that 4chanx? people always tell me to use it.

Can anyone tell me if the red dragon in the FFVIII torment is one of those dicks that constantly puts refresh back on if you dispel it or does he only use it once at the start?

I brought a mage party to it and didn't have dispel but snuck by but I can't do the 2nd difficulty with that strat. I need to know if I can just pack dispel and be okay or if I need to go physical

Yes, with just the generic Veeky Forums Tomorrow skin instead of theirs.
More useful than the native Veeky Forums add-on, though desu, I'm not really using all the features, I just like how it looks a bit more than the native one.

DV
Beatrix breaks her own chains

Sonnuvabitch, it was just a Seabreeze Dark Fina dupe.

The dispel is randomly applied as a counter sometimes. I used a mage team to farm it and dispelled it every now and then with Selphie's BSB1.

My condolences, I know the feeling.

You could have lent me some meme magic user, it didn't have to be this way.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero; he is pure and is certainly not a degenerate.

No it isn't. That's an edited version. I literally just chose their faces and that's what it came out with.

>ketchup AND tomatoes
???

>Sonnuvabitch, it was just a cute girl in a bikini
the absolute state of BE

SEETHING

OBSESSED

Some americans actually do that.

DISTRESSED JEANS

Generic California beach bodies mean nothing to me.

Thanks senpai

OBSESSED

This general is obsessed with a fucking I play BE.

Forgot image.

Why wouldn't you? Ketchup and tomatoes have completely different tastes and textures. I dont actually like tomato in my cold sandwiches or burgers

JUST

Turned you gay too? I know that feel man. He's pretty hot.

>tfw I don't like tomatoes but love ketchup

caption this image please

ketchup has a shitton of additives and sugar pumped into it

>OBSESSED

thanks i appreciate the effort

What's your point? Also, you can get ketchup with greatly reduced sugar content. Even the brand you buy can have a huge variance in sugar content, Hunts is like pouring kool-aid on your food, Heinz is a bit more savory and salty, smaller and more organic brands frequently have little to no ketchup.

Ketchup sucks.

>when you hear a bold claim about Fina not being best girl

the sugar and heavy processing is probably why you like it better dumb ass

I'm the other guy he was responding to and that responded to you, and I fucking hate the more sugary ketchups.

who is fina

>butting in on other peoples conversations
whats your point?

I'm , and I agree with

guess which kind you are getting on your hamburgers

just did the whole leviathan bit in XV, really hurt

I'm not mad that they killed her, I'm mad at the how and why of it. The dumpyness of the early game pacing, the uneven writing of Noctis and his desire to see her, and the fact that she could have been a great tool to directly explain things to Noctis and more importantly the player was all lost and made the whole thing really sad for the wrong reason.

When it comes to McDonald's I can't say, since it varies per country. Other places have really fucking water-like ketchup, and that's why I don't use them. Mayonnaise tends to be more uniform between places apparently.

There is going to be her own DLC soon

Don't worry, it gets even sadder.

>liking ketchup at all
go away, Amerifats

>liking mayo

are you autistic?

>not liking mayo

mayoegg

>being an anti mayo shitter
Something's definitely wrong with you, maybe you should go to the Mayo Clinic.

fuck off carlos go back to where you belong

i pronounce tidus like "tie-duss" and zidane like "z(eye)-dain"
fight me, fast food general

Hijikata-kun please

tee-dos and sidein

Japanese and Spicy Mayo > any other Mayo

FACT DESU

No

This is the hell I belong in. After 11+ years on Veeky Forums there isn't anywhere else you fit in.

lol faggot
Same here

Japanese mayo is disgusting, nothing can beat the old French recipe. Hell even the "jelly" english mayonnaise is better than the Japanese shit

don't forget to farm white crystals for eiko today

>reach 2mil raid score farming for terra arfiacts.
>ticket draws gives one balthier 5*
>one terra passive
>it’s shit.

I feel the grind isn’t worth it but I cannot stop.

>11+ years on Veeky Forums

Fuck you, you made me think about my time here and just how long it's been.

>was 15 when I first came here
>I turn 30 this year
>Feels like it should be 24 instead
>shitposted some of the best years of my life away with you faggots
>when they said "once you're here you're here forever" they weren't lying

Aileen is mine so back off

It definitely feels like I am still 17 but no, add 11 more years to that. Guess I'll just die with you fags.

so you were 18 when they announced versus XII?

>using one cycle key just to run the lv. 50 quest once and get the last crystal level for Ysh
With the amount of Keys I Still have I dont really care at this point

Kinda surprising that this place is still going years after Moot's departure, and even though the anons have gotten shittier, and the mods have gotten shittier, Hiroshi and the admins run this place pretty much the same way.
Canvas was the only thing I ever considered as a way to escape Veeky Forums. it's a shame it failed for Chris.

Prompto is for sexual

He's the most useless FF character in the whole franchise, he's worse than Umaro

Sorry I didnt meant to reply to you, forgive this dumb phoneposter, carry on with your sadness