/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #551

Previously: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Don't do it!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

excalibur(dot)ws/
strawpoll.me/15167298
strawpoll.me/15186956
strawpoll.me/15214295
mega(DOT)nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=1GGxzSPP0J0&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Natsuki's butt!

Natsuki's butt

Art user give me your requests

>No edition name
Now that's just no fun

Woops

>Not linking the new booru

You had one job.

Natsuki beating up her dad

First for sharkyori!

Monika and user playing vidya!

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention

Yup, and it's weird, i'm fine with it, in fact i would namefag again if it wasn't for sperglords
Continue using it if you want, i like the fact that people remember what i call myself online, i just find it kinda weird
I know, but i've only used the name frenchie once, and people still call me that
Nice

Woops x3
I'll remember next time, it was my first time

Natsuki dressed as a pirate
I could always use more images for fic shilling.

Koha, forgive me for memeing, but...

A cute Sayori in a one piece swimming costume (or another cute Sharkyori, which ever one is easier for you) please?

No worries lad, there's been worse fuck ups.
At least it's not a romanian Embed meme
edition, right?

>Reminder that Sayorifags are unironically doomed

Sharkyori>Sheepyori

Well i have no idea what you are talking about because i don't play demon's souls, but i'm happy to have helped against your frustration!
>3d women
Take that back!

3D playing dressup is not how the Promised Day works, Sayorifriends will be oki doki.

Natsuki's personality!

Monster dokis shouldn't fight! They are understanding and want to be friends!

user cooking for Natsuki

All monster Dokis are Equal!
Mindflayers, Lamias, Slime girls, Sheep and even Shark girls are welcome!
Monster Dokis are for wholesome only!

Why is the floating one stoned as fuck?

She's dead.

>tfw no Sayori gf

Feeding time strategy
First dibs on the food

Brutal.

Ive already drawn sayori in a swimsuit

Y-you sick pervert!

In that case could you do a sharkyori?
Pretty Please?

>mfw Otxoa is taking his time to post the lewd Yuris

Daily reminder that if you bulli or have bullied a Doki, any Doki, you should immediately repent for your sins and come clean with it.

I'm proud to say I've never bullied another man's doki

Any Monika rape mods yet?

Blessings upon you, fine-hearted user.
May you help those who weren't as strong back onto the righteous path.

>bulli

where did this come from? there are no bullis in game

I have to work on my driving permit now. I've never studied in my life, please help. I'm 20 and my grandma finally wants me to get a job/license.

Cute!
Although I can't help but see lewd.

Good luck lad, you can do it!

I'm in much the same boat, I'm 21 and I still don't have a driving permit. I've failed that test a good couple of times.

I failed the first time, but I didn't study enough. I'm going to study hard this time and try to get it before the month is over. I have big social anxiety and other issues, so I think a part time job somewhere would be the best starting out, and it's the only money I need to help with the bills.

Thank you. I think for motivation I am going to work for the Doki's. They wouldn't want me being a NEET all my life, they would want me to be able to live a good life and support myself.

>got my license when I was 18
>written test pretty much only got because I learned using some recommened app for 1h30 before the test
>did well on praxis test
>haven't actually operated a car for years now though
man I hate driving, probably forgotten everything by now

you mean like this ;)

My will is weak in other ways, but I'll try my best to show them the light if I can.

I would just use uber or other forms of transportation if I didn't live in such a rural area

>19 and taking the driving test for the first time in a month from now

I need it so horribly bad. I live in a rural place with no taxis or reliable public transportation, and everything is so far apart.

Hey everyone, Not-Bread here!
I’ve been so excited for the WoW night, I can’t wait until we can all play together! The time is drawing near, so make sure you’ve got everything ready by the time we’re all ready to play.
Server: excalibur(dot)ws/

Alliance or Horde poll: strawpoll.me/15167298 (embed)
Guild poll: strawpoll.me/15186956 (embed)
Race Poll: strawpoll.me/15214295 (embed)

In a surprising victory, it seems like we’ll be playing on Alliance! Because of this, when you all first hop in, make sure to hit O to bring up your friends list, then add “Garasing” to the list. He’s my main character, so you’ll probably see me on him when I’m not leveling up my new character with you guys. Once you do this, send me a whisper, and I’ll hit you up with a guild invite.
Make sure you guys don’t forget to register on the website!
The registration process is simple: all it asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:
mega(DOT)nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw
I'm still looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know!
I wanna roll our characters out on March 14th, 11:59 PM EST, but if that doesn't work for anyone interested please let me know.

Something to know before hopping in, the different classes all have different starting zones, some on the other side of the world, so once you hop in if you find out there aren't a lot of Anons around you, message me and I'll bring you to the most populated area.

If anyone has any questions, link them to this post or ask Bread in the thread.

>You open the door to the club room to find the Vice President bouncing a small ball off against the wall. When you tap her shoulder she twitches and gasps, the ball rebounding off of the wall and into her head.

Argh! Fff... For goodness' sake, you surprised me! How are ya? ... Good to hear? Anyway, let's get started strong and fast, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Serpent"! I, uhm, may like reusing this one, once in a blue moon... Anyway, snakes have many historical connotations I'm sure we're both familiar with. Also, they have reputations for deceptiveness, evil, tempting and so on. They're also kind of weird if you ask me, like if you took a tail and put a head on one end. U-uh...

Alternatives are "Flower", "Path", "Breeze", "Bond" and "Glare"!

Right... As always, these words are suggested to be used for writing, in any combination or method you choose. You have a habit of using them all at once, huh? Odd, and more difficult than usual. But the challenge makes it more fun, doesn't it? Poetry, short stories, what have you. As long as your spark of passion gets ignited, use it! Don't be worried about people not liking it, just refine it. You'll never feel better about your work if you never put it out there, so give it a shot for me!

And as usual, please make sure you're taking care of yourself, okay? Okay.
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=1GGxzSPP0J0&t

>Forgot to remove the Embeds
For fuck sake. Ah well whatever
There it is, was just about to ask if we needed a fill in
How are you holding up lad?

Bruh I'm sick there's only so much I can do, I've not been happy with how the comics turned out either so I'm hesitant to resume work on it not to mention a lot natsuki friends are begging for lewds and raped my inbox with requests so I'm probably gonna do a sketch dump for them

Oh, just kind of staring off into space... I'm fine though! That just happens. Better than the last few days, at any rate. What about you guys?

yeah

GET WELL SOON SO YOU CAN HELP ME CUM TO MY WIFE!
I love you

lol thats great

Don't make me struggle snuggle your inbox with get well soon spam you filth!

Ah I feel you lad, happens a lot on my end as well, do try and have a good one at least, aye?
Doing alright myself, been replaying Hyperlight Drifter all morning so I'm enjoying that, other than that just tired and empty as usual really.
I'd go on but I don't want to fill up the thread with my blog posting again.

Ah, yeah. I feel you there, Ladnon. Hope you can get out of your funk soon! You could try taking a nap or eating something, but I'm sure you've got something in mind.

Patience is key you're a good boi, love you too
l-lewd [/spoiler

I love Natsuki!

I'll be heading off for a good sleep in a few hours and I just ate a short while ago
Might settle down with a wee cuppa and try and write some for the prompt. With such a large set of words I'm almost tempted to try and write multiple pieces just to torture Aussielad when he gets round to critiquing this thread.

Now, I must use my positive reputation to say bullying critiquenon or aussienon is mean and I disapprove!
In public.

>ywn try to teach mermaid Sayori to dance
>ywn have to rethink it when she says she doesn't mean the normal ballroom dancing you've done, she means dancing to that other music you like
>ywn get her to listen to Eurobeat and try to work it out for herself
>ywn conclude that Eurobeat - even though it does have parapara - isn't really dancing music
>ywn watch her perform all her daily rituals to Eurobeat, making them all seem really extreme and exciting to her
>ywn have to explain the lyrics to her and what all this talk about bodies and love is related to
>ywn be cut off by her realizing these must be songs about giving people hugs, they're high energy so they motivate you to give more hugs
>ywn help her find out how many hugs she can give you
>ywn spend most of your day with her wrapped around your shoulders, nuzzling against you as you try to perform basic tasks

I want to hurt Monika. She's only ever cute when she's sad.

Hide meat in her salad.

Morning everyone! How's everyone's day going? Did I miss anything good yesterday?I love her too.

Indeed, and I agree!
Somewhat.

Vampire Monika but she won't drink blood because she puts her vegetarianism first

Sayori but she's wearing beam Kirby's outfit

Say you're gonna lift, and then lift a slice of pizza into your mouth!

You find her sucking the life force out of a particularly large gourd under the moonlight.

Either the one above or Monika stalking you?

This is the best. Mind if I join in?

Can you breathe underwater?

But Monika is only a vegetarian because meat production is bad for the environment, not because she thinks hurting animals is wrong.

>ywn build a giant replica of a cup for her to relax in

>Vampire Monika
>Attacks people more frequently becuase she believes less people in the world is better for the environment.

I think once a certain family member of mine is dead I'm going to end it all. I can't stand this anymore. Everything feels so pointless and dumb.

Beautiful! Cheers lad!

This appears when you and your doki is alone together in a room.
What do?

Ask Monika to delete it.

Kiss it because it's still more attractive than Monika

Beat it down with my trench shovel.

Make it watch us have sex.

>ywn be surprised by mermaid Sayori's flexibility
>ywn introduce her to yoga, either to relax or just as something to try
>ywn amuse yourself with the idea of her doing a handstand
>ywn have to help her make sure the poses she's pulling are looking 'right'
>ywn have her try to coil her tail around you when you hold her up, hoping you'll interpret that as an even better hug rather than something weird
>ywn carry her to the pool and lower her in while she's exhausted after her workout

Bad move user

I just want to spread her legs, pound her tight, sweet pussy for hours, and listen to hear moan in pleasure & delight

Yuri hot-glue, move along.

>you will never beat up Monika for being a shit

Leave the poor thing alone already

>On the blanket
Use cling wrap, jesus christ man

>the pic is not named danki danki lit club

ONE job
he late to the party. also inb4 >shadman

>exhausted every lore, trivia and secret to know about DDLC
>feel depressed and empty

How do I fill the void bros?