jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JszzQ_6ywVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The support that can't heal, has no range and takes TWO whole seconds to deal 90 damage initially is good

You're so bad you're incapable of seeing how bad you are.

Continuing with the late trend from the old thread, more combat medic Mercy!

I want to bully Zenyatta until he cries!

>when you gaze into the Iris, but only N'Zoth looks back

When is she getting buffed?

I love Tracer!

?

Reminder that Sombra isn't OP, her damage wasn't changed, and people are just mad their nerf proof hyper mobile death engine DPS can now be punished for being out of position

After the Dva nerf

New map when new uprising when new Brigitte when

Why the fucking fuck does Moira require more aim than Junkrat, Winston, Mercy and Symmetra?

So this artist took the time to trace a picture yet still failed miserably. Look at how low her tits are located because of the sideboob, they're on her stomach.

Ult?

>bronzies still think zarya requires aim
>the same bronzies think junkrat can just blindly spam nonstop all day and not just feed ult charge

so never?

Torb, Junk, and Lucio should be in the middle

Yeah the rework will probably leave her useless in a new way just like the last rework.

>that ugly face

disgusting 2bh

That doesnt really make sense. If you count abilities, then Sym has orbs that need aim and Mercy has a gun that requires aim.
Moira is right there with Sym on the least required aim heroes.

Very cute! More like this, if possible.

Hej hej

im not gay or anything but this pic is so cute

>proper amount of muscle

fucking finally

Effective Torbjorn is reliant on headshots, so he's slightly less than Hanzo but more than Lucio and Junkrat. The chart is obviously made by someone awful at the game though.

Nah, the tracking needed to maintain Moira's 50 DPS is more than what an average player is capable of. If it wasn't then those same players would be ruling the meta with McCree/76.

Mercy's pistol is a miniscule part of her kit though, and Symmetra's orbs rarely get aimed at anybody.

Rooney fan?

Why is Genji in top 3 with his retarded alt fire ?

Here comes T.Racer!

>muh caramel waifu

I'm hoping Torb's M1 is one of the things they rework on him.

Hiya!

what are you talking about? her turrets do 30 damge per second so 6 turrets does 180 damage. plus -25% move speed allows your team to wack mobiles plus her hand gun ramps up damage after being connected for a second and stupid fast ult change to get game changing teleport out

Hey guys, was just playing Other Game, went on a sick killstreak as the Character Similar to Pharah. Kept bombing the enemy Characters Similar to Widowmaker and juggling Character Similar to Junkrat with my rockets. It also helped that I had a Character Similar to Mercy giving me heals. Plus, being able to one shot Characters Similar to Tracer is always helpful in close quarters. But Other Game has nothing on OverWatch.

>tfw your overwatch waifu can sing

youtube.com/watch?v=JszzQ_6ywVQ

>Literally an autistic poo wizard

remove koreans from na server

Read it horizontal, not vertical.

yes

Sym's orbs are harder to land and she needs them to get ult charge quickly to do the one thing she exists for.

Torb's most useful ability right now is getting M1 headshots while still having his shotgun for tanks. If they rework how his gun works they better buff the fucking shit out of everything else.

Think I prefer the sketch version due to the crazy colors and the added emphasis of her riding him

More like a Green Lantern than a wizard

I wish my waifu was in a better game so I won't have to play this garbage.

You dont need any tracking when her kamehameha is the size of a truck.
Man, these Moira mains that think their hero actually requires skill are starting to get really annoying. Like they're the new Mercy mains.

Doesn't Orisas gun require a degree of aim on par with Zarya? Yeah sure you have a lot more ammo, but

Flawless.

She's not caramel, she's street poo brown

>Specifically talk about her 50 dps
>Could somehow think this means her ultimate

You are retarded.

How do i know if this is mercy? She wears a familiar headpiece but that's about it.

Tracking with Zarya is easier if anything. Orisa's gun has a pretty wide spread though so it's hard to stay accurate with it no matter how good your tracking is. So Orisa has a higher skill floor but Zarya gets more out of perfect tracking giving her a higher skill ceiling I guess.

>Sym's orbs are harder to land
So? That's one of the reasons she sucks. Getting ult is not one of her issues.

In some situations, but aim isn't as imperative when using her compared to the rest of her kit. It's also largely used for spam and in conjunction with her right click.

But Symmetras and Winstons lock-on also require a minimal amount of tracking??
Are you retarded?

He said her succ beam you mongrel, it's auto aim but it's not like small hitbox heroes won't easily get away if you're not accurate with it

The doktor iz in

If Sym shield would stay on the spot for some sec instead of going forward you will prefer it ?

thats fucking gay

yes he is

But the same applies to Sym, Wintone and Mershit.
Your main a shit and doesn't require aim, user. Get over it.

yes

You probably have this but it's my favorite.

also forgot her orbs can fuck up a bastion

>Getting mad and toxic in quick play (practice mode)

I hope you don't do this?

It's Saturday, /owg/. Take a drink every time you hear a squeaker 13-year old on their mic.

>many different weapons for different ways to play
yeah, stock/kritz + crossbow + ubersaw is really so many weapons
this image is made by someone who doesn't play overwatch and probably has

>muffled brap

How do you get past Bastion with Rein and Orisa shielding him in a 2CP defending map??

Orisa sucks anyways, why even bother talking about her. she gets carried by her team

You mean shart.

>2CP
Alt + F4

Team play. So impossible if you are not in stack team.

Farm ult charge with Tracer by shooting the two big donnies and then chuck a bomb on the cunt. Guaranteed switches after 1 or 2 times.

Because 900 shield every 6 sec is a thing.

>not loving 2cp

Nice bait

>FFA
>4 Sombras
I hate this game so fucking much, why does it have to be unfun piece of trash?

Just toss a dva bomb and Moira coalesence past the shields
Basically a triple stationary target no way you can miss

So Sym requires more aim than Moira?

Gabriel is not for gay fake captain america

she deals 120 damage after 2 seconds. If she survives that long she can then melt most of the team pretty fast. Also getting hit with her charged orb will remove dva armor

her stupid scoocersized head and slow as fuck movement make her dead bitch walking for any moblie dps

There's literally no aim involved with symmetra's orbs, something being ineffective does not mean it takes skill
Her orbs are all about either catching enemies off guard, spamming enough of them at a chokepoint/hallway, or hitting people behind shields, no matter how well you "aim" your massive orb that's impossible to miss on a still target, no one above silver is going to stand still and let it hit them

Yeah.

>only having this one image and reposting it constantly

come on, step it up

>relaying on a dva bomb.
those just dont charge fast enough for that

>symmetra's projectile requires no aim because im bad with it
>but moira does require aim because im bad at her

Literally where did I say moira requires aim you retard

>that ult charge

>ITT: Moira mains thinking their easy hero requires aim

Mercy isn't this thicc.

actually that's cadet oxton

Yeah why can't they just admit they're using her because she's OP and ez like a real Moira main.

Coming from someone that keeps shitposting the same gay bullshit in every thread for weeks, that's kinda hilarious

Perfeclty balanced.

dont post this SLUT in my /owg/ again

Heya!

7 hours until peesports are back on