/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Palico edition

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HFOC9Rvrac
youtube.com/watch?v=CmMipHe4O-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder

Dont forget to carve tails so I can roast them for rations, pard
Even Pukei tails too

I think I've reached my current limit with this build
Decimation claws
>Life steal augment
>Attack Boost7
>WE 3
>Crit Boost 3
>Dragon attack 2
>Flash boost 1
>Changeable slot for a level 1 deco often just throw vit here or something

This is pretty much the srongest you can get with this weapon right? I'm dealing pretty nice damage anything not an elder dragon is a bit of a joke and I have some diablos blades as back up.

Thoughts on this build?
I'm usin decimation claws as they are literally the only claws in the game and I always play fist class if possible.

I DON'T SPEAK GOOK!

Does the Legiana set bonus "Good Luck" stack with the Lucky Cat food skill?

Say something nice!

Can Felynes in MH4U drop smoke bombs for you?
USJ Colorful Feast is fucking my shit up

UngaBlade's getting deported back to its home game

>Life steal augment
faggot

you have quite a few fingers

I can't believe they're removing the Greatsword

chuck in an ssd.

don't think ps4 "cares about" ssds

My game crashes every time I try to change decorations. Anyone has this happened to them?

Forgot to mention:
I checked the time left after.
30 seconds left until we failed.
TA is for casuals. Gotta live on the edge and almost fail with the japs

Your hunter is cute, user. CUUUUTE!

someone pointed out their game crashes if they have too many decos equipped to equipment on the deco changing screen

It let me stay in the fight without using potions even when making shit like fire damage or misamsa it also makes tier 2 monsters a joke. Over all it encourages more aggressive plays while reducing my already low cart rate. Not to mention thematically the skill fits the claws and is the only one that requires the nerg gem.

I would do more damage with affinity if I spammed rocksteady or simply never got hit which is a bit unrealistic majority of the time. I also don't use rock stead or evasion mantle on principal.

There's a Great variant for EVERY fish
Including stuff like Ancient Fish

say something nice about monsta hunta wardo

it introduced the new queen of huntress sluts

Okay so I got this setup and my blast is still at 190. Maximum might is there for when I'm attacking stationary

Better?
Worse?

I like it.

>I also don't use rock stead or evasion mantle on principal
>Life steal augment

I always exit the game after entering the squad session and use the quote, 'I am home' even if it empty.

has anyone gotten a crown from the triple threat event quest?

alright boys, i'm going full kirin slutmog mode. What weapons should i be packing? what completes the loadout?

It brought us a giant cat chef that could probably be his own hunter and have his own smaller palico assistant.

Are you saying it's op or something?

I really don't understand your issue with it. It would help if you made a point instead of actively going retard.

Silver crown for small dodogame. it also how I got my jagras crown.

SSD does improve performance in the PS4

I think you got it mixed up, Camp quest take 1-3 sec to load and be ready to launch. Astera fucking takes forever.

are blast dbs a good all round db set to get?

>Silver crown
>for small
?????????????????

Its better then before but man it just doesn't look good in general

>Join Rando Tempered Teo at 0 min
>Chat message on arrival "smol"
>Everyone is standing over a Tiny Crown Teo that is sleeping out in the open
>Stack up sleep bombs and true charge slash it awake
>Everyone apparently had flash pod crafting set to radial menu and we flash-chain him until he dies

I agree.

> my blast is still at 190
so the zorah bonus is bullshit?

Yeah I just googled it. Too bad my save is after I went over the limit and I can't remove decos without crashing. This was reported over 2 weeks ago and they still haven't fixed it.

my wife desu

small is gold only my man

Yes but also the hardest to deco for you need handi craft deco
attack boost deco
blast deco

quite a pain to get optimal

Aesthetically or skill-wise?

Crit boost just makes it so your status attacks can perform critical hits afaik

why would you need handicraft decos?

Why is everything about decos such a shitshow in World

you can also just use the pants and necklace i guess but you need the skill. protective polish would help too .

Rookslayer sharpness falls stupid fast when you use them.

probably to deal decent damage when blast buildup doesn't happen

Don't bother, every time someone says something beyond asinine I have to remind myself where I am and that they probably have some actual form of autism that they can't control.

I just failed a Zorah quest.
Never thought that not having a cat to load cannons for you could be such a crucial factor. Also learned that you can rotate cannons and I am 150+ hours in. Mind fucking blown.

What is the best way to get a lot of nourishing and dash extracts? Cap Tzitzi and Odoggo?

Load times improve quite a bit.

wouldn't be so bad if they didn't bloat the pool with shit like Def Lock decos and other useless shit since elemental is trash

Programming consistently inconsistent RNG is hard.

Just got the game and put a couple hours in already. Did they add more i-frames to rolls? I've been able to dodge rolls, and attacks that would have hit me in previous games.

>Play GS
>Simple attack sequence, effective
>Play CB
>All this useless fucking setup before you can SAED

Jesus fucking christ.

Daily reminder that if you're waiting for world pc you can play p3rd and fu ONLINE with a lot of people with ppsspp and huntserverse

You can fail that quest? I ground out every piece of Zorah equipment and never even saw the health bar lose a pixel.

Yeah I thought I'd just make the standard patch, brigade, kaiser, nergi, deathstench set with the charm and blast decos

Or you can emulate 3U and XX

jfc how many grugs are in here?

Do we have a session up?

You will do well then they are the best DB for time attacks on nerg and hold the current record with only 1 blast deco

youtube.com/watch?v=1HFOC9Rvrac

The attacks you do to get charge are doing the optimal DPS and charging the shield in order to do SAED also gives you better guard. The weapon trains you to do the highest DPS by rewarding you with meter.

Are you going to say that cranking out songs with a HH is wasted damage next?

>2p rath
what

also there's youtube.com/watch?v=CmMipHe4O-M now

agreed. i'm too much of a brainlet to grasp it but SAEDS are very satisfying to pull off. that fucking sliding circle move fucks with me too much

>few years ago
>helping a friend with molten tigrex for his blast heart
>I end up getting 3 before he gets one

>now
>He's helping me with xeno for his gem
>he gets 3 before I get one

I always thought the desire sensor was a meme but it's actually real, fuck you Capcom

I can't wait for Monster Hunter to be announced for smash bros

It's pretty impressive. I imagine the main reason rookslayer is so good for this is because the jump spam has such high motion value that you can proc the blast much more often during the fight.

I wish the claws were this meta...

>Grinding for a Xeno Gem

Mate, Xeno Horns are significantly more rare than Gems, I have 12 and I've already made all the shit I want that uses Xeno gems.

Or I could play better games like 4U and X.

>X
>Better than FU

este buey

>download "US" MH3U for Wii U
>doesn't work for some reason and only EU works
>download proper EU MH3U
>download specific patch and waste 2 hours before finding out it needs to be unpacked
>patch EU MH3U
>black screen on start, vague boxes of color representing menu, missing dialogue boxes, in-game vendor menus are completely black with small colored boxes, equipment box doesn't even show up
>AMD GPU

Holy shit, look at these two idiots.

>Three people join quest
>At least one person breaks off despite all participants following all directions

every time

I only see one

How do you for sure get a monster's Special Arena quest to show up?

I know I'm missing Tobi in 6 stars, but I just did his optional capture quest and his SA didn't show up afterwards.

whens my fucking buff cat palico set

>wake up
>ah, time for monster hunter!
>modem died in its sleep
>had to wait an entire day to get a new one

god damn its good to be back to civilization

Main problem with CB is that stupid shitty slide move, you have to neutral circle just to not fucking things up.

Also no simple AED move off the bat with phails, having to chain it from some move feels clunky.

At least longsword got it right with its helm splitter.

You can just pop discharge at any time while in axe mode you know.

Can I get uhhhh t2 room code

I want a SnS that's just the CB's Sword mode portion, why does regular SnS have a unfun moveset?

>try to charge phials with O
>haha I did a slide and slid right under the monster and missed the attack

who the fuck thought this move was a good idea

If you charge the sword you'll do phial pops with every hit, no need to use axe mode if you don't want.

>Main problem with CB is that stupid shitty slide move, you have to neutral circle just to not fucking things up.
sounds like a user problem desu

>he uses axe mode

Nigga...

what's the magic word

Hmm... Just tried out the set and have mixed feelings on it. I'll stash it away for now and see if I can maybe convert it later but for now I wanna try out PP on other things

Search the room like the OP says, there is one up
3rwadAcjrsEt

I wasted this weekly's gem on a teo SnS
I regret it
i already saved the game

HOW THE FUCK DO I FIGHT BLACK DIABLOS

I'M JUST CONSTANTLY THROWN AROUND

BY THE TIME I GET UP SHES UNDERGROUND AGAIN AND TREMORS PREVENT ME FROM FUCKING MOVING AND I GET FUCKING THROWN AGAIN

THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS SHIT

Which weapon should not be in the game at this point?

Id probably pick SnS, not even sure wht its there for, thought i could pull off some shit because it can use items but not really.

sonic bombs

is the nerg HBG worth using this weeks gem?

lance
sonic pods

Is Black Diablos to mhwbabies what pink rath was to mh4ubabies?

ty
pwease L(^_^)b

I CAN'T USE SONIC BOMBS IF I'M CONSTANTLY TREMOR'D