Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/834nt5/felmyst_ai_system_research/
clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=z0247-Bc6O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be alone in the general
>Just moments later some 16-18 year old trannytwinklet comes to the scene
>Posts anime as a greeting and proceeds to shitpost about trannies and e-celebs
>Shits the board up all day clearly in agony with the shitty pokerface on
>Migrates from one containment general to the other in-between a few months like the place is some kind of an amusement park,always 10-30 unique IDs and 200-300 shitposts about trannies and e-celebs
>My patience has run out.rar
> Ask "are you sure you're supposed to be here?"
>Trannytwinklet looks at me confused and begins stuttering "h-how come..?"
>"What!?"
>i-...i h-how come...?"
>"WHAT!?"
>Remove his trannyposts and showcase what a major case of cancer he and his discordclique are
>"I ASKED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
>Leaves with piss and cumstains in pants to the next contaiment general
>Everything_went_better_than_expected
>Haven't seen trannytwinklet since containment general was established again
>Wpsg culture saved
Yeah well does other people have similar experiences? Still feels fucking ebin,i can only imagine how the kid sticks carrots up his ass in mothers basement and cries himself to sleep for being a trannytwinklet virgin.

are warlock pet voice quotes bugged on gummy's i never head them say anything ?

Redpill me on gummy.

The absolute state of /wpsg/
>Tranny thirsting and e-celeb streamer worship
>Clique claque discord pisscord
>Literal underage high school drama
>Hop around the clock after the chinkmachine as their docile little cucklet servants
>Gumcum yum yum falling for a subhuman cripples antics for the 10th time (also chink chonk infested)
>Unironically playing and advocating neowow furry adventures with panda and catashit
A new low has been reached but fret not. The based baltic slavs are here to rescue us once again from the brink of damnation. The poles and the czechs continue their long standing tradition of pumping out the crème de la crème of privateservers with the additional benefit of not catering to subhumans and cucks. It's always darkest before the dawn but now the time has come. Fear not white man. Time to come home. If you're not a cuck,subhuman,chinkchonk or warmane-oleg the choices are quite clear. All praise the based poles and czechs for purging the filth and providing us with the last bastions of light in this dismal swamp of wretchedness. You can try to disprove these facts all you want but the fact of the matter is pole and czechbulls dominate and rule the privateservers with an iron fist and truly are the saviours of lost sheep and the lords of the kingdom. Take your place in the sun beside your benevolent benefactors from beyond and bask in the warmth and glory of the light. Are you a cucklet or a man? The choice is yours.

you are mistaken friend, felmyst is the most perfectly scripted server in existence. better than the original blizzard servers even! by continuing to slander gummy's exalted name you will forfeit any rights you have and I will hunt you down

felmyst

It's a 500pop tranny/grizzly ptr circlejerk that tries to masquerade as a progressive server without actually being one. Also strife with bugs and bad management.

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/834nt5/felmyst_ai_system_research/

>play Kronos it's totally not going to be a shitty dead server like it was the first two times
>they fixed it!
LOOK AT THE DATE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHA

>opening a full sized screenshot from over a year ago, trying to pass it off as an actual in-game screenshot taken at the date presented
gummyshills doing some work

HAHAHA
*breaths*
AHAHAHA OH NO NO NO
IT'S EVEN WORSE IN RAIDS
clips.twitch dot tv/JazzyPowerfulLlamaOneHand

>oleg my son you are man now, you must choose:
>beautiful tbc endgane
>or 6 months of MC
>...
K3 wwu

That's nothing. They are literally trying to make timetravel a thing.
>>subscribing to string theory just so you can rationalize your victim complex
>Kronos
>God of Time
>Aresbrutus
>time-travelling shill
Their desperation knows no ends.

>beautiful tbc endgane
>on a single player server

Also
>endgame
Implying those shitters would ever achieve tbc endgame. I guess anything is possible on a custom funserver thought but clearing kara with additional helps doesn't amount to endgame. Not even sure they did every boss there either thought lol.

>stop joining gummy it's growing too much
>please play vanilla and raid MC again
>who cares about scripting or pthing?
>you can be part of the next NOSTALRIUS!

So I just want to play on a server for a little bit to satisfy my growing need for blizz to release classic already. Where can I go that's stable and such. Probably won't make 60 even.

cannot wait for kronos' patented undertuned MC so I can pay my speedrun numbers for months

already patched. keep grasping at straws nigga, maybe you'll convince 2 (two) more players to join your dying server

>they patched pathing
>see this
holy shit kronos shills must think everyone's as dumb as them

>Upstanding chinese citizens to bloat up that impressive 500pop by a few hundred during asian happyhour
>Please play our dying circlejerk customserver
>Who cares about scripting or actual progressive realms lol, we have working rp-events!
>You can be part of the trannycore right now,first one to join gets a pic of me in my mothers panties

I see you've finally been shamed enough times to stop punctuating every sentence with "lol"
lol
>lol
lol

kronos is fixed, glancing blows fixed pathing fixed undertuning fixed naxx fixed
very good server please come, best in universe good time, no play felmyst is bad script

Nobody's forcing you to play there.

>Nobody is forcing you to play there
>24/7 pls play gummy all the other servers are run by the mighty oleg and a timetraveling shill!!!!
>Noo nooo pls stop talking about anything besides gummy!!!

So far it's 24/7 twinstar shills though. But don't worry, maybe some people will get duped into playing the shitshow that'll be K3.

go read the last thread, it's literally 90% twinstar shilling for kronos and against gummy

samefag. also, are you ignoring the "aresbrutus" bullshit you've been pedaling?

>constant k3 shilling because Kara and AQ are too hard for people and they need their MC safe space
lol

>Gummy shilling is okay
>Anything else is illegal
Yeah okay buddy. Nice blinders there.

>IT'S TRUE BECAUSE HE SAID SO HIMSELF
Laughing at your life.

>Can't decide a class on felmyst
>K3 coming at end of month (and I got some time off after it lands)
>no fun available on any other servers

WHO ELSE L I M B O??????

FUCK I JUST WANT TO BE SOMEWHERE

>K3

>Actually believes in timetravel
I guess you are beyond help at this point.

>believes shills can timetravel
>shits on aresbrutus instead of asking him for the secret of string theory shilling to enhance his gummyshit shilling abilities

Imagine being such a disgusting shill that you think everybody has the same shill agenda and talking points

AQ is easy as fuck though especially after months of farming MC+BWL+ZG.
It's just tedious like most of vanilla and generally everyone raidlogs as they have money, consumables and shit ready.

>muh timetravel
>he totally can't be a shill because he said so himself
>it's a complete coincidence he also shilled for twinstar earlier
>he made the account in 2007 so it's completely unthinkable it's a shill
the absolute fucking state of twinstar cucks

>Shits on aresbrutus instead of asking him for the secret of string theory
My sides ahhahaha this shit is gold.

>another /wpsg/ endeavor fails hard
>felmyst is 1x and it's "too late" to roll there
NOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME
IT WAS MY TURN TO BE RELEVANT AGAIN
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
FUCK YOU GUMMY

gummyfags actually believing in timetravel will become one of those legendary memes that will be referenced in the flavor text of an actual in-game wow item in some future expansion

>all this damage control because kronos still has broken pathing and will still die like K1 and K2
How long do we have to wait for them to make K3 into a high exp funserver like they did with K1?

Yes user. Someone who made his YouTube account in 2007 cannot POSSIBLY be shilling for twinstar now. That's just unthinkable.

the server dying bug is fixed

>damage controlling this hard after a shill gets caught
lmao

>mfw aresbrutus time traveled back to ancient rome to trick the inhabitants that he was a god of war while moonlighting as a roman politician who plotted the death of Caeser, earning him his namesakes

so did the finns leave sunwell and are now hopping to hellground?

>hellground

Let us share stories of the chronicles of aresbrutus traveling through time.

>YFW aresbrutus actually traveled back in time to make cummy a cripple subhuman

it's a well established fact that aresbrutus was john titor's mentor

It all fits together. Aresbrutus is the doctor and cummy is davros and the daleks are gummygois. The great timewar is real.

>want to play gummy
>realize there's no point in rolling since that it's going to shut down when Classic releases, and it's a dead server
>decide to just play on K3
>realize again that there's no point in rolling since it'll be completely irrelevant
i just want to play some fucking wow

warmane
we waiting you

sunwell wwu

fuck off shill

What?! K3 will be completely irrelevant!? Well I guess I better roll on Gummy®'s Felmyst™

>posting the reddit frog in 2018
you have to go back

Youre at a bar and this guy comes in and slaps your guilds ass.
what do you do?

Roll on another server because this one is too hard.

>Please play on Can'tevenfuckingscriptanactionhouseWell™

t. cant deal with 10m naxx
>i-its shit guys!

>I play wow for the economy
Really?

>tfw playing the auction house on highrates with broken economies

What's our guild on alliance?

>dynamic timers
boy they sure abandoned that bullshit fast

In what timeline do you think aresbrutus is in currently?

This.

>aresbrutus
>confined to only one timeline
>"currently" implying a temporal state
brush up on your aresbrutus lore, buddy

>that one guy that's not super good at the game, levels really slow but has amassed like 750k by level 40 because he really just enjoys making a killing at the AH
fucking schemelords

>that one guy who's super good at the game, levels really slow but has amassed like 750k by level 40 because he has a fucking job and only plays five hours a week
fucking normies

Based aresbrutus.

Attached: aresbrutus2.jpg (225x224, 13K)

timers

Attached: timers.png (322x108, 22K)

why is John Titor aka aresbrutus shilling for a literal who server with no pathing, could it be Classic is going to fail and Kronos will become the new Nostalrius?

we need to get a conference call with Michio Kaku, Neil Tyson deGrasse, and Graham Hancock to make sense of this.

>any wow private server
>relevant
user..

it begins (again)

Attached: 643717e64b[1].jpg (1920x1080, 858K)

He must have seen the future and knows something went wrong.

Attached: aresbrutus4.jpg (480x331, 58K)

I can't even tell if this is retail or not anymore.

it's quality romanian servers

>In his online postings, Titor claimed to be an American soldier from 2036, based in Tampa, Florida. He was assigned to a governmental time-travel project, and sent back to 2014 to retrieve a Toshiba laptop computer which he said was needed to debug various world of warcraft legacy addons in 2036; a possible reference to the UNIX year 2038 problem.

the plot thickens

Attached: z8tXTEA.gif (848x617, 2.48M)

Our guy keeping the cosmos safe.

Attached: aresbrutus6.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

paging aresbrutus - please fold the spacetime continuum so that K3 opens tomorrow

are gummy shills the private server equivalent of bernie bros?

FRESH ALEX!!

FRESH ALEX!!

Attached: 1492974458325.jpg (365x301, 31K)

nobody cares.

What is the point of server wars?

traaaaniiiiessss~~~~ :^)

Attached: LaughingTroll.png (419x386, 198K)

how embarrasing

kronos was a fucking mess

This post is the sole fruit of your labour. Enjoy.

>kicking your guild members from the gummy guild

>kicking mentally ill degenerates
sad!

did you just call yourself mentally ill?

what