Other urls found in this thread:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

larping on reddit

Here senpai

don't you hear them ? they're in the other room gang banging your mom

Reactionary 4ever

I hate this place at times

>tfw Marxists don't understand the transition from feudalism to capitalism was a step backwards in terms of the dialect, not a step forwards

Like it all except jingoism

Could you expand on this? You have my interest

Yep. Marx basically interpreted society going full retard as progress and then even came up with the idea how to make it even more retarded.

>defending feudalism

So he believed in magic then?

what's wrong with feudalism? it's a pretty good system

if you like a system that only exists because the existing technology is so inefficient that you cant do anything better, constant wars between the thousands of lords and knights and whatnot, and giving all your work to a lord who literally cucks you

Yeah, those are all features of feudalism and not the time period they were a part of. Our GDP is going to be amazing with our 120 feast days

I like feudalism since all the working people actually had a purpose in society. There wasn't shit like today where you see the assistants of assistants of a janitor's deputy or other useless shit and pretend it's a "job".

>lords who do nothing except pledge allegiance to each other for the 1584398934 war this year
>""""purpose""""

here is your typical radical traditionalist
>young
>thinks their elders are dumb
>working class ancestry
>yet somehow think they'd be aristocrats
>wants the church to have authority, but deny the current church's authority
>hates Muslims, but LARP as eastern Hindus and whatnot
>too cool for Fascism

>feudalism was ebin
>everybody had a purpose

How is high school treating you? Feudalism was just the result of the Roman World order collapsing.

Its like saying muh i think the society portraied in Mad max is superior because everybody has a purpose.

Lords governed, soldiers fought, builders built, peasants grew food, priests taught people about salvation. Everyone had a place. There weren't "senior consultants for enforcing diversity quotas in competitive synchronized swimming association human relations department" nonsense occupations like today.

u poop times infinity

literally none of that means anything
I take it you read a textbook on feudalism in eighth grade and thought it was epic

don't forget the cocksucker place which you'll fill perfectly

>LARP as eastern Hindus
Real reactionaries don't, that's only Evolian nonsense.

>somehow think they'd be aristocrats
This is literal Marxist thinking on your part. You've got people in this very thread saying they would gladly be agricultural laborers as long as the Arcadian state of society is maintained, you are neck deep in this Marxist selfishness where you cannot fucking comprehened that someone would sacrifice his luxuries and prefer the greater good to a system that only benefits HIM personally. This line of thought is perfectly in line with the selfish "self interest" Smithian / Marxian horseshit.

no one would actually want to be part of the agricultural system if they had any experience in it

>defending feudalism

Get fucked. Feudalism is a literal devolution, a condition that exists only when any other form of ruling is too complicated.

it can literally only exist where there isn't the technology for more efficient systems

Why wouldn't they? Historically, capitalism robbed rural people blind and forced them to moved into extremely dense cities where they lived in several times worse conditions than when they were peasants. And since capitalism / industrial revolution also allowed for absurd population growth, the capitalists simply didn't give a fuck about the condition of their employees and gladly left them to die of hunger because they were easily replaceable.

I have experience of it.
I'd be part of it provided society is in proper order.

>implying Marx wasn't aware of this
>implying Full Communism won't be even better

because there were plenty of peasant revolts during the feudal era

>yet somehow think they'd be aristocrats

You're a leftist, aren't you?
You guys project covetousness so much, yet you argue for insane egalitarian views.

Go find a small farm in Iowa where you promise the owner you'll work in exchange for room and board and defend his secret meth lab when the hells angels come to extort him with no other requirements. I'm sure you'll eventually find a farmer willing to take you in.

You won't, though.

Same way commushits would never step foot in Cuba beyond a 10 day vacation for purposes of virtue signalling while reminding everyone of all the good things Castro did.

modern farming isnt feudal life
I assure you you would not want to be part of your "proper society"

Exactly. The seeds for feudalism were planted in the Crisis of the Third Century, when the Roman Empire was on the verge of collapse and instability forced people to give up their civil rights for protection.

Note how the Eastern Roman Empire was able to maintain complex administrative framework, and as such, never devolved into feudalism, whereas all the area that had been the Western Empire had no choice but to accept feudalism.

Of course he's a leftist and he's projecting. Communists don't actually want to be workers, they want to be career slackers, NEETs or pencil pushers in a hypothetical communist utopia where scarcity miraculously stops being a thing.

It's an even gayer fantasy than transhumanism (we'z gunna be androids with 10 inch dicks n shit), because transhumanism has at least some scientific basis while communism / post scarcity literally goes against the laws of physics.

nope
but you are
you are working class plebs, thinking you know better than your elders

>he thinks rural America is some kind of hellhole full of meth and gangs
Confirmed for never living there

>modern farming isnt feudal life

Which is why I didn't say "I have experience of modern farming".

>thinks rural america isn't a boring as shit place to be
confirmed for room temperature iq

Yeah, pretty much.

Why lie on the internet? Anyway, what elders?

You would not want to be part of a feudal society for the rest of your life
This is literally the grass is greener effect
There is absolutely no measure by which feudal society is better

>thinking you know better than your elders
this is not an argument

>anyone who disagrees with an Italian LARPer's opinion is a communist egalitarian
stop
the world of the pre-Enlightenment is dead
it's as dead as paganism
deal with it
you're just contrarian pseudo intellectuals
you would have been laughed at by Romans like Augustus and Cicero

but keep riding the tiger, brah
read Evola and practice your Aryan Magick
see how that will save you

>people think feudalism is a legitimate term

>life used to be better back then because I read one poem by Lovecraft/Dunsany!
>t.reactionary

it literally is
>traditionalist advocate authority
>while denying the authority of the church and their elders because it disagrees with Evola
but I guess logic is a Marxist conspiracy

>clean, safe, stable and homogenous areas are SOO BOOORING, there's just NOTHING TO DOOO
>I'd rather live in some dense shitpit "vibrant area" like Los Angeles where I'll be dodging bullets and stepping on heroin needles or getting trampled by a LGBT parade while working as a barista or some other corporate wagecuck that struggles to make ends meet and pays 5000 a month to some Moroccan Jew who doesn't even speak English so I could live in a roach infested closet where the I fall asleep to the soothing sound of gunshots

Confirmed for a 13 year old girl.

>still trying to shoehorn Judeus Ebola everywhere even though nobody mentioned him

i love going to the bar every night to get drunk because everyone is depressed and have kids at 16 as my town slowly dies

>Feudalism:
>constant shortage of labour because nearly all of the available work force is needed in agriculture
>rest of the workforce only has access to local ressources and is forced to produce everything because the trade System has fully collapsed
>small parasitic classes of warriors who are filthy rich compared to the serfs
-in relation they were far richer than todays top 10%
-only places were progress is happening are fragments of the roman urban culture and the church
-better organized foreign powers invaded and were able to succesfully colonize european lands for extended times

Things only get better when feudalism is slowly replaced.

I think you misclicked and didn't realize you're no longer on /leftypol/, we don't think wealth inequality is a bad thing. Classes are good.

>ignoring the rest of his post

They are. Village life is pretty fucking boring unless you live with a group of people who are extremely compatible with you. In fact cities are much more interesting just because you have a wide variety of people to choose to associate with. There is a reason why people are so addicted to the internet - they can find people that harmonize with their hobbies and personality just right and not be force to fit into a hole of random shape.

It's not like most cities are some war zones either way.

>I love to live in a BIG CITY that is more polluted than Hiroshima and has a homicide rate that rivals some African warzones

>mfw Veeky Forums is morphing into old /new/ more and more by the day

>he thinks everywhere in a city is a ghetto
you aren't trying anymore are you

>literally made up all that shit
really you commies are crazy af, he never mentioned evola or paganism

>It's not like most cities are some war zones either way.
In America they most certainly are.

That's generally only in specific regions
Most parts of the city are peaceful

how was old /new/?

I live in Europe not a third world country.

>clean

What the fuck are you on about. An agricultural life is not a "clean" one. You would be constantly exposed to manure and dirt, as well as the shit of just about every farm animal you owned, if you were lucky enough. Your daily food would have been coarse, dark bread and bland stews made of whatever vegetables you could coax from the dirt, and there would be sumptuary laws preventing you from eating foods that were "meant for nobles".

You would be forbidden to hunt to supplement your diet. Your clothes would constantly be dirty, as well as itchy (due to being made from wool), and sumptuary laws once more would prohibit you from buying something 'fine' that didn't itch or cause rashes. You would be subject to the arbitrary demands of a whimsical lord - if he suddenly got it in his head that he wants to "avenge his pride", you've been conscripted, and have no choice but to go fight for something you have no stake in, with the large possibility of you dying brutally.

Feudalism is not a pretty system, and I think you're viewing the whole thing with rose-tinted glasses. It was certainly harsh.

>I live entire 10 blocks from the biggest warzone in the city so I'm perfectly safe and it enables me to ignore most of my metropolis is literal dogshit

>i have no idea what i'm talking about

>.005% chance of being murdered in NYC, when all murders are spread out across the whole city

Yeah man, sounds like a fucking warzone.

There's a difference between getting dirty while working with animals and ingesting literal toxic waste that pollutes most of big cities.

Where do you live? Just curious.

yeah, in one i have literal shit all around me and in the other I dont

Europe is a rather broad term you know.

Imagine "educated" stormniggers and "educated" hardcore Marxists flinging shit at each other constantly but still having constructive discourse with libertarians constantly memeing on both with out every third post praising KEK and "respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep."

Twas a glorious time.

Grew up in rural minnesota, right now I live in suburban Minneapolis

Unlike all the pollutants common in the city, you can't die or get sick from manure exposion unless you fucking eat it. Then again being a city degenerate you would probably do just that.

We'd get back to that if we could somehow kick out everyone who came here from Reddit in the past 5 years.

Anywhere west of Russia is better really

>living in the suburbs
So basically a rural area that pretends that's part of the city, gotcha.

name one reactionary that made their country better?

>constantly around it, working with manure with your hands
>it's on your animals and your plants
>don't have modern medicine or health standards (too degenerate)
you'd probably ingest a lot of it

For the time being, until you import niggers and other trash into your countries like Americans did.

I'll drop the hostile tone once you stop calling me a communist
Communism is an ideology, it has books laying its foundation and a rather bloody history
being a communist is a very specific thing
accusing you of being wrong is not a communist act

I mentioned paganism because it is dead, but we still have neo-Pagans trying to resurrect it
the world you dream of, whether it's feudalism or antiquity, is likewise DEAD
I didn't say that he brought up paganism, I did to make the comparison
>you commies are crazy af
this is what I mean

Franco.

I've lived in the rural areas enough to know it's not the romantic life you want it to be

Americans had niggers for about as long as their country exists, it's hard to call USA a white country.

Indeed, but thanks to segregation and many states not having them, there were still fully white areas, where quality of life is/was just as good as in Western Europe. Crime rates being highly similiar as well.

wouldn't know if you are right or not due to Spain's irrelevance

The US is a massive country in terms of area, bigger than all of western Europe. We have places that are whiter than Norway and other that are as black as Jamaica.

>Why wouldn't they?
Subsidence farming is backbreaking work, trust me.

I was hinting at the fact you know fuck all about city life since suburbs are basically rural areas minus farming.

I've spent several months in the city
It was decent, better than the rural areas

>people don't want to work hard, trust me
Not everyone is a lazy nigger like you.

Some people like doing forms of work that aren't farming for 16 hours a day
y'know, the way that civilisation forms
you can go to africa and chill with the tribal niggers there if you want

>16 hours a day
What exactly are you doing during that time? Between planting and harvesting the crops, what eats up all this time in your day?

>He hasn't taken the revolutionary counter-revolutionary pill.

They worked hard for basically half a year and the other half was leisure, unless they were levied into a war or something.

>unless they were leveied into a war
which happened like every year
and leisure isn't worth much if you have literally nothing to enjoy during it

Do you know about the nigger walk meme?

Now THAT was quality memeing boy, let me tell you, it definitely beats making a trump Pepe for the 9000th time.

Only in the 5 years of /pol/'s existence did they produce anything comparable to that (smuggies, but these are just used for lazy """"argumentation""")

>The labouring man will take his rest long in the morning; a good piece of the day is spent afore he come at his work; then he must have his breakfast, though he have not earned it at his accustomed hour, or else there is grudging and murmuring; when the clock smiteth, he will cast down his burden in the midway, and whatsoever he is in hand with, he will leave it as it is, though many times it is marred afore he come again; he may not lose his meat, what danger soever the work is in. At noon he must have his sleeping time, then his bever in the afternoon, which spendeth a great part of the day; and when his hour cometh at night, at the first stroke of the clock he casteth down his tools, leaveth his work, in what need or case soever the work standeth.
>-James Pilkington, Bishop of Durham, ca. 1570

>According to Oxford Professor James E. Thorold Rogers[1], the medieval workday was not more than eight hours. The worker participating in the eight-hour movements of the late nineteenth century was "simply striving to recover what his ancestor worked by four or five centuries ago."

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html

because taking care of hectares of farmland with a plow and a shovel is so fucking easy.

>Not everyone is a lazy nigger like you.
Maybe you should say that to a guy who didn't spend his weekends taking care of 7000m2 of orchards this autumn.

/pol/ is just full of Redditards these days. See picture, it used to not apply to this site, atleast not in my experience.