>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Filter and ignore !RHAJATxdtU posts.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06naVv76tEA
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/23577/Depraved-Vengeance/61838/Chapter-1/Depraved-Vengeance
archiveofourown.org/works/8898136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fury Desperation on +spd-res Morgan yes or no?

is Hana better with +atk or +spd ? Idk what set I want on her yet

>-Res
Yes, it's basically her most relevant option.

+Spd

Judgment Day

Reminder That:
Marth
Ike
Celica
Lyn
Fjorm

Will be in the next Smash

Unless you plan on changing her weapon to blade and DON'T have a S~Corrin doing the same thing already, the answer is no.

NEXT EVENT CALENDAR WHEN??

March-April schedule soon?

Dont have S.Corrin but dont want to change her blade. How should i build her instead?

>Orders, please.
h-hot

Because of reasons, I now have three extra copies of Athena. Who would be a good candidate for Wo Dao?

Don't you guys ever feel like your over complicating things?

Is Thinkgaming having another spergout or did the Awakening banner not do so hot?

Palla

If you could demote 5 units to 4* starting with the next banner, who would you choose? Not seasonals, obviously.

Hinoka and Elise as well as Minerva ( basically the only units that were here since the beginning that I still don't have )

She is at her core a mage baiter. Trying to make her S!Corrin is going to be lackluster anyway. Even with -res she can pull off mage tanking. 30 res at -res, mirror stance +4, serpent +6, serpent res refine +4, fortify fliers +6, she still hits 50 res. Give her QR and call it a day.

Having Athena step on my cock in confusion as to why it's getting hard until I cum

I guess i have to fodder off my Dorkas then.

Her A Support with Ophelia makes it very clear that she's still interested. Also one of her supports says that she likes both guys and girls. How is she fake?

Thats my nephew

where the fuck are the zephiels in aa IM SEARCHING FOR ONE PLEASE APPEAR

Shit, something came up. This is the only one I can do for now. Sorry lads, I'll get to the other's later.

Of course it didn’t do well
>4th Chrom
>rest of the banner is literally just Morgan

>png of a jpg with quality so deteriorated you can't even see the hearts in her eyes lusting for semen

Sorry, res refine is 3, not 4. My bad. 49 res. Still outstanding. My neutral res one regularly tanks and kills greens, or at least baits them in so someone else can finish.

In a perfect world all dancers would just come with valor skills.

>Fjorm
>not Veronica

not bad

Cheat mode:
Bike
Hardin
Grima
Hector
Takumi

Not cheat mode:
Evil Celica
Hinoka
Whoever Gets QR3 at 4 star
Amelia
Ephraim

Nu-wojak is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen why does it exist

Morgan is a good girl?

I'm sorry, who are you?

>How is she fake?
Compare the amount of gay S supports she has to the amount of straight S supports she has.

How many do you count?

My anaconda don't

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No father should ever see their daughter giving them bedroom eyes like that.

>inb4 flier, they offer no movement advantage here without guidance so she's basically just an infantry okay and if I had Fae I would have used her instead so stop judging Haar-sama!!

>FE doesn't need 4 characters. Nobody cares if it keeps forcing new generic protags

Is /v/ right? Is four (4) too much for us?

To be fair, the children supports are mostly platonic anyway since there’s way too many ways for them to end up all related to each other

A father should only ever see their daughter giving them bedroom eyes like that.

Beowolf fucked her first

>Literally not knowing how Sakurai works
The dude will straight up recycle copypaste shit if he can.

>the children supports are mostly platonic anyway
Only in the localization.

Saber
Tana
Dorcas (QR3 at 4*)
Nephenee
Rhajat (DD3 at 4*)

Make it 8 so we can have a smash bros voting gauntlet.

>you will never get a buttjob from Lady Lyndis

>a villain
>barely a character
>retarded design
Not happening, assist or sticker replacement at most

It's only natural that your daughter should lust after the same semen that was used to create her.

>Still not cum edits for Morgan
You guys did it for Elincia once before, you can do it again.

Better than the feb 22 shitter.

Fjorm will never get in because all characters must fight with either fist, gun, or sword
Heroes character will be Alfonse, an Ike clone
Cap this.

Cute cavs

And Finn won her at the end of the day.

Cummyfags need to be eradicated from this general, jesus fucking christ. You retards are literally a bunch of 15 year olds, I'm sure of it.

What the fuck is wrong with you niggas

Next legendary is a colorless flying dragon
She is Fjorm's younger sister whom is Gunnthra trying to hide from the enemy in the story

she grew up well

>dragons
Zzzz

>posting dead billy
What the fuck is wrong with you!

My wife in Heroes when!?

FE is in a weird place, it's one of the only Nintendo series that actually regularly introduces new characters and Smash needs stay up to date, but then should they really cut out already finished and designed characters just to keep FE's representation artificially low?

Either way, we NEED Celica in Smash!

Tbqh lachesis was a whore who fucked off to the yies desert never to be seen again

*Sigh*

>Either way, we NEED Celica in Smash!
A shame nobody oustside of reddit cares about her.

Thanks for reminding me of why I'm saving orbs.

Really hope I don't need to roll the Awakening banner for next Tempest.

If the game is built on the skeleton of Sm4sh (which it has to be), the assets are already there, even cutting someone like Lucina isn't going to give you extra resources or time for another new character, she's already done.

I want to smash Celica.

Yeah, so they really have no reason to not include all of the current FE characters, but would still probably want to add more recent ones. If it were a whole new game it would at least be a little understandable to cut a couple of them.

F-for that one user who asked.

>Dragons
>Effective weapon damage
>>>Sweep skills

Zzz

Camilla will be featuring as a assist trophy in a feature Smash game

>hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/23577/Depraved-Vengeance/61838/Chapter-1/Depraved-Vengeance
>tfw this was commissioned by Raul

Did somebody say, colorless dragon?

Who is it, /feg/?

>Next legendary is a colorless flying dragon
>Will likely share a focus with Mist

C A M I L L A !

>this is what our femanons decide is quality posting
I'm disgusted.
LONDON

It's time to stop.

I prefer the one where Morgan cucks, humiliates and abuses her mother Lucina.
archiveofourown.org/works/8898136

>someone had to die for Finn to get the rebound
I love how he searched the desert for her despite him being her second choice like a cuck

>whore
Morally questionable in regards to her brother, yes, but a whore? Not really. She loved Eldigan, then he died. She got attached to Beowulf, at least partially because he was her brother's old buddy, then he told her to leave after having his fun. Then she and Finn ended up together.

>tfw thought this was the storytelling user with the deep sexy voice who read out the Serika pasta

>Thani
>Anit cav, anti armor
nerf

What's a good B skill other than QR for BIke?
I just realised that I essentially beat this with no seal on him because there were no cavs or fliers, nevermind buffs on them, in this map.

You are a fucking cuck.
You sent your wife to another man.

Muh dick

Micaiah is so subpar it's ridiculous. Why nerf?

>femanon
(lol

Guard.

>Subpar
>Deletes every cav and armor save for Winter Lissa who needs to be highly specialized against Res.

>first

Well, here goes nothing!

>That """""""speed"""""""
She's niche at best

I cringed. If you were trying to be either funny or sexy, you failed super fucking hard. Never meme on /feg/ again.

Of course you do, hence Gerome being the TT unit

But the only armor that miccy hit was the one with shield to soften him up for joshua! Her job was actually to bait and kill the mages (though admittedly I didn't intend for that when I fielded her). And Joshua has QR2, not windsweep, silly.
>dragons
Yeah, can't help this one. Fuck me for not wanting to spend 20 turns exchanging blows of 5x1 with zephiel.