/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous >[E Pluribus Unum Release]
Fifth Singularity: North American Myth War E Pluribus Unum
Release date: 2018-03-15 7:00 UTC

>[Singularity Pickup Summon]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Fuyuki, Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, and London will be featured.
Each rateup will feature story locked servants from said singularity.

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[Half AP Training Grounds]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 2018-03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

Rate ups in JP FGO:
drive.google.com/file/d/131VQ4DGGnb4A_iG6J-4BLJ2ePeFDUX3D/view
drive.google.com/file/d/1EOdFhlHOXcZVkCPI6_cTwoj5P6utKTDk/view
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/972495222625071104
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gao_Changgong
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jalter bread!

anything one should do in preparation of the E Pluribus Unum release?

>using that lancer instead of GOD-DOG

Shameful.

So, who is the Masked Man?

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/972495222625071104

Reposting in the new thread. Two new JP Servants, it would seem. If someone can translate, please do so.

imagine being trapped between those two, having no way to escape and being completely at their mercy

>There are "people" in this very thread who unironically dislike big tits

>sample

That's Sieg as a pseudo servant.

Nothing wrong with a little space now and again

The masketta man...

BANE?!

Probably en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gao_Changgong

>According to the Book of Northern Qi, Gao Changgong had a beautiful face thus he always wore a terrible mask when he fought in battles.

Are you ready for another flood of trap doujins?

Doesn't seem like a particularly big guy.

MOOOOOOT STOP IT

Gudako isn't at the mercy of anyone

You're going to love this, trust me
This is an NP1 Ruler

>fucked up thumbnail fits the reply equally well
heh- MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>MOOOOOOT
Who?

This is a NP1 Avenger.

He fights Aífe in single combat, and the two are evenly matched, but Cú Chulainn distracts her by calling out that Aífe's horses and chariot, the things she values most in the world, have fallen off a cliff, and seizes her. With his sword at her throat, he agrees to spare her life on the condition that she call off her enmity with Scáthach, and bear him a son.

Tesla. He's far more useful than Amakusa.

Titties are great. Big or small I like 'em all.

And this, this is what is known as a Ruler servant that has ascended past a Ruler servant
Or, you can just call this an NP2 Ruler

tell us about the time a bunch of children saved his life and then he went berserk and tore them apart

Why is this game so FUCKING DEAD
WHAT THE FUCK
NYIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

HMM? A CHINESE SERVANT?

alright, guess I'll stay on the lookout for archer pieces

Datamined dialogues from Shirou mentions not being a good idea to be put in the same party as a ''certain homunculus'' cause they could end up fighting each other, so... soon.

Literal fucking Chad

I rolled 200 quartz and 10 tickets for Karna during New Year out of love and only got Saber Alter and Stheno NP3. Get rewarded my ass.

AND THIS
IS TO GO
EVEN FURTHER
BEYOND
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>implying it's not a Illya (True) servant

Tamamo? More like Tamabest!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

explain to me why NP2 is infinitely better than NP1

H-HAYAII!

>user's hayai jannu somehow killed my browser
too fast for the botnet

200% overcharge effect and added bonuses for lv2

It depends on the servants. For some servants it's not that big of a deal because the benefit of NP2 is not significant. For other servants NP2 is a big boost.

Largest gain of NP stats

Sorry to keep you waiting
*teleports behind you*

Alone on a weekend again?

The increase from 1 to 2 is usually the same amount as 2 to 5

>infinitely
it's just the best power up for the NP, any additional level after that brings less of a bonus

No, stop it now, Jeanne, or you're going to be stunned next turn! And your team still needs your NP Debuff skill!

200% overcharge plus NP2 has the biggest bonus compared to other NP levels.
If your favorite servant isn't at least NP2 then they're garbage.

*gathers your stars*

No because I have you guys.

I'm with my best friends on /alter/

its actually pretty irrelevant unless the servant relies primarily on their NP to deal damage
for example: saberlot, jeanne alter and gilgamesh doesn't care because they're critdude, yagyu and archuria do because they're NP spammers

Just how i like it

One day at Emain Macha, Cú Chulainn overhears Cathbad teaching his pupils. One asks him what that day is auspicious for, and Cathbad replies that any warrior who takes arms that day will have everlasting fame. Cú Chulainn, though only seven years old, goes to Conchobar and asks for arms. None of the weapons given to him withstand his strength, until Conchobar gives him his own weapons. But when Cathbad sees this he grieves, because he had not finished his prophecy—the warrior who took arms that day would be famous, but his life would be short. Soon afterwards, in response to a similar prophecy by Cathbad, Cú Chulainn demands a chariot from Conchobar, and only the king's own chariot withstands him. He sets off on a foray and kills the three sons of Nechtan Scéne, who had boasted they had killed more Ulstermen than there were Ulstermen still living. He returns to Emain Macha in his battle frenzy, and the Ulstermen are afraid he will slaughter them all. Conchobar's wife Mugain leads out the women of Emain, and they bare their breasts to him. He averts his eyes, and the Ulstermen wrestle him into a barrel of cold water, which explodes from the heat of his body. They put him in a second barrel, which boils, and a third, which warms to a pleasant temperature.

>7 years old
>7 fucking years

gather this
*unzips dick*

Gilgamesh actually has a huge boost if you have him at NP2.

CHOCO BANANA!

Anyone else feeling less and less that they want to roll for Jeanne Alter entirely because she requires hearts?

LIZ THREAD½!!!

>I can read books
congralutions
now stop shitting up the thread

Holy fuck

I want Cu Lily as a cute shota to add to my team.

*Kills you*

>tfw Jalter is in my dreams now and knowing I won't roll her
It was nice knowing you guys.

It's the curse of lucklet artsfags. NP2 SSRs just seem like too much of an investment yet too important to ignore.

>Conchobar's wife Mugain leads out the women of Emain, and they bare their breasts to him.
>He averts his eyes
Smart Irish kid.
Fuck off

>lost to a history teacher

I fucking love waving Jannus

>Conchobar's wife Mugain leads out the women of Emain, and they bare their breasts to him
>He averts his eyes
>Ulstermen wrestle him
Gáe as fuck, my guy.

>Du Heine

Umm Jetkeks???

soon

why is fran so shit?

I have her and Darius at level 70 and she hits for less damage than him.

Her animations and battle stance are the best. Shame I don't know anything about her character since I'm a filthy secondary and she had like 10 seconds of screentime in UBW.

How is Nero gonna win this time? Place your bets.

Her bigger purpose is to be cute.

He challenges all armies, opposes all creation, and slaughters all peoples.

He has no time for others. He has no need for lovers, comrades, children, or kings. He is always aloof, always the strongest, always seizing victory.

He kills, kills, and goes on killing. At the end of his path lies a mountain of corpses. Sing of his strength. Boast of his strength. Extol his strength to all.

Even if no one acknowledges it, I will.

His name is Cú Chulainn, the mightiest warrior of Ulster.

>gets bullied a lot by everyone

That's about it

Cute snake.

Medusa is
>a giant
>ugly
>jealous of her sisters

what's the lore reason for loli medusa other than pandering

>Eating while bathing
Umu gonna get made into an Oomoo!

*IPs your reality marble*

It's usually a 30% boost to the potency of your NP, and it lets you overcharge to 200 which can prevent you getting fucked over by enemies that have that bullshit Terror skill which lowers charge.
You don't need it, it's just a pretty good bonus.

If we're talking about SSRs though it's not worth bothering with. They're strong enough on their own merits as stat-sticks, and it comes at the opportunity cost of having another SSR with all the extra quartz you'll need to obtain that second copy.
Would you rather have NP2 Gilgamesh? Or NP1 Gilgamesh and Ozymandias? The latter obviously, so don't be a dumbfuck and try to get multiple copies; let alone whale to do so.

What makes her a waifu?

what if the gorgens were never cursed loli fapfip otaku pandering garbage

loli medusa
>short
>cute
>sisters are jealous of her

I'm guessing Imperial Privilege to know about her stories and gain the skills of their nemesis.
EG: "I know how to wield my sword like a Vorpal Blade!"

It's great isn't it?

>Hokusai needs NP2
>Archuria needs NP2
>Vlad needs NP2
Sad but true. I hate it.

>3-stars

*Steals your colosseum*

>people say nightingale has bad art
>when this exists

Doing a reoll. finished the first quest line and only ended up with 21 quarts. Thought you got 30 quarts after the first quest line. Did I miss something?

Semi reverse S vs linear

Medb's fanfiction is pretty good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO