/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, shows and comics.

/sthg/ #1245 - Ring Ring Yeah! Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

sthg.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4429
youtube.com/watch?v=-R_pLLzl6p0
youtu.be/_SI7URjkwRQ?t=9170
youtube.com/watch?v=DF_brfZPmjM
youtube.com/watch?v=w84kjtxgOc8
youtube.com/watch?v=SYgsxG5ZTNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

BLAZE IS A SLUT

yinyangu

good. I like sluts

>not Ring Ring WHOOO! FEELIN' GOOD! Edition
Fine job regardless OP

Once you go chaco you never go backo

>OC
*barf*

Thats cream finally embracing best chao you swine.

Damn look at that slutty kitty showing off her... and her... uhh...
And, like, she's giving everyone an eyeful of her fully exposed, extremely lewd...
....fangs? claws? I guess? Are those even anything?
I don't know this doesn't seem to really work

BLAZE IS EMBARRASSED SHE HAS EIGHT NIPPLES

No, it's a recolor called "Lil' B the Rabbit". It's fucking shit and so is Chocola.

This makes me uncomfortable. Please delete it.

bottomless cat?

Reminder that Sonic and Shadow are Gay.

Kinky

There's more to this right?

>bottomless
best fetish in existence

Fact

Nice headcanon.

Lil B obviously stands for Lil Bunny.

These are the cats of Sonic

>8 nipples
>0 tiddies

One of those is not like the others

>Big's last canon appearance was in 2003
>Blaze debuted in 2005
>Only game to have both of them (the DS version of Color) is non-canon
G-guys Is Blaze actually...

>more
Yes. but I can't find it.

Here's a nice Blaze instead
sthg.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4429

>disrespecting Metal Sonic's choice
He thinks Chocola is much better than Cheese, he stole him for his legendary power after all.

kek

Poor itty-bitty kitty

He just stole the easiest one. Otherwise why not nab both?

Is there a YouTube playlist with every single vocal song in the franchise INCLUDING Forces yet?

Why not make your own instead of waiting for others to do it for you?

>blackface
What the fuck Cream

>Black character gets stolen by a piece of technology
Funny, usually it's the other way around.

unlikely, my friend

to save time, user

This design is great, all except for those stupid pointy-ended gnome shoes.

He stole Froggy and Chocola for their power data because both had a unspecified connection to Chaos.

You can make it, or I can make it.

>ColoursDS is non-canon
>Is the only place we see Blaze and Silver acknowledged to have had to meet again for the first time outside of 06
>Is the only version of the game with the true final boss, acknowledged to be canon via references in other media
Dont do this man, just DONT do THIS

Shadow's worse.
He's doing creamface

Chill user they's talking out their ass anyway

SHE HAS NO ASS
SHE HAS NO TITS

THIS CAT HAS NO BOINGY BITS

Fill in the blank:

>"Green Hill is looking a lot more like ______ Hill right now!"

Sorry, I legit thought it was non-canon because it was a handheld game.

kek
Rude.
Tikal a real hottie

retarded unfunny meme

What an inferior rip off.

Latrine

user, it isn't canon. You know how Eggman is sucked into a black hole and eventually meets Time Eater? None of that happens in the DS version, Eggman just flees in the Eggmobile after the Egg Nega Wisp is defeated. Colors DS isn't canon.

Canon ended when Sonic 2006 came out. After that, there's nothing but Iizucanon.

Wonder if they got sue'd

Who the fuck am I supposed to believe now?

Both. They're both right. According to official statements, everything is canon.
Which means nothing makes any sense.
Which means it doesn't even matter. The people who work on the games don't give a shit and would have no idea what you're talking about.

What do you consider to be more canon? The overarching plot of Colors and Generations, or the Mother Wisp appearing in Runners?

user, you know how Eggman and Classic Eggman are looking for an exit in the White Space at the end of Generations? They canonically never find it in those timelines. Which means Generations never happened to the Eggmans from the later games. Which means the Eggmans that didn't meet the Time Eater are canon.

I don't see it on the booru or on Sdash's blog either. Cursed image!

Colors-Gens, obviously.

Source?

It's basically the exact same game (right down to the cutscenes) minus the 3D sections but including cameos of other characters keeping fans up to date with what theyve been up to. They also take the time to have Blaze and Silver introduce to each other for the "first" time, acknowledging that this needed to happen again thanks to 06 retconning itself, especially with Generations following.

Dimps were even allowed to remake a Rush level in the 3DS version of Generations, and Mother Wisp (the true final boss) has been referenced elsewhere by Sega despite only actually appearing in the DS version, and Cream first appeared in the handheld games, so they can't be so easilly dismissed.

So yeah, if the DS version isn't canon then I dont know what the fuck to think because its basically the same game with a few extra things added to connect the games better. Ignoring ColoursDS just makes it so that Blaze and Silver existing and acknowledging each other in Generations makes no sense again, and dont get me started on Mother Wisp

Glad the original OGÓRKI Sonic is getting some love for once.

Found it!

Actually, I'll do it but I'm going to put obscure and non-game themes in there.

>/trash/

>"Sonic, have you seen Tails anywhere?"

This is the best Sonic song
youtube.com/watch?v=-R_pLLzl6p0

>SONIC
>SEX!

compared to the other regional intro songs, it's lazy and crap and 4kidz should be ashamed of themselves.

We need another Sonic Anime
No more Seinfeld please.

or at least a proper dub of x

>the other regional intro songs
Which ones are there other than the italian one and the french version of sonic drive?

Pretty sure USA had it's own one too.

At least seinfeld is funny

>caring about humour
are you a baby

>Sega used The Completionist and Matpat from GAAME THEORY to advertise Forces
>and obviously Gramp Germps
>Sonic Forces ends up sucking
Gee, who would have seen that coming? Picture unrelated.

Colors DS still has Eggman sucked into a black hole. It just happens a bit later after the boss fight. So Generations can still be canon, even with Colors DS. Colors DS has to be canon, as well, as Silver and Blaze recognize each other in Generations. This also ties into Mother Wisp's appearance in Sonic Runners. Honestly, both Colors and Generations had a weird release with two version with two plots, but the true plot is more of a mix of both. And before you ask, Generations has to be canon, since everyone recognized Classic Sonic in Forces.

>wanting strictly comedy
>in a pure action/adventure series

>SEGA uses Game Grumps to advertise Mania
>it's the best game ever made
Wow these guys are amazing!

There's no canon anymore.

>Generations references most of Sonic's mainline games
>Forces has Sonic regonize elements from Generations (Classic Sonic) and Lost World (Zavok)
>But there's no canon anymore.

user, it's called promotion. Sega doesn't give a shit about if they like Sonic; they care about how many kids will buy the game that their favorite e-celeb is playing. Those YouTubers have more subscribers than most Sonic fans.

After it came out Arin said he didn't like Mania. See? If he liked it it would have been trash!

>Colors DS still has Eggman sucked into a black hole
Show me where this happens in the footage please.
youtu.be/_SI7URjkwRQ?t=9170

The in-engine cutscene from the Wii version is not there, nor is there an equivalent scene using the VN style portraits.

Meanwhile, at SEGA
youtube.com/watch?v=DF_brfZPmjM

I was referring to Sonic Boom.
>hurr sonic needs to be edgy furfag dragonball z just like muh fanfics

Show me where the ending contradicts Eggman getting sucked into the black hole.
We don't see him explicitly not sucked into a black hole when he would've been in the Wii version.

It happens off-screen.

Yup. There's no canon anymore. References alone don't make canon. Nothing even makes sense anymore. They don't try to commit to something, to the world they created, to their rules. It's so lazy. Anything can happen whenever and constantly get changed over and over. That's not canon.

And in return it attracts normies and shitters who only get into the games because their youtube overlords told them to. A shitload of money for Sega, but a even more chaotic audience and bad rep for the ip which makes things worse on long terms.

Specifically Sonic Boom not being funny and thus, not comparable to Seinfeld.

In the Wii version, the Eggmobile is launched out of the Egg Nega Wisp during it's destruction, leaving a fireworks-like explosion in the stars. Following this, there is an in-engine cutscene showing Eggman in the broken Eggmobile being sucked into the black hole.

In the DS version, Eggman safely leaves the Egg Nega Wisp in an unharmed Eggmobile as it's exploding and is not seen again afterward. This can be seen in the timecode of the video.

Post remixes
youtube.com/watch?v=w84kjtxgOc8

Sonic was a furry Dragon Ball Z ripoff right off the bat, whether you like it or not.

>and is not seen again afterward
...because he's in the black hole.

It is canon. Plenty of properties that feature continuity have retcons. And retcons are practically a staple in the Sonic series.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYgsxG5ZTNM

>"What more endless possibilities will happen in the same 5 locations with the same 5 characters"

>I want Sonic to be like this and not running meeting new worlds and more of his friends.

>my stuff is there
Neat.

>he actually think this
kek
Have fun trying to understand the current "canon" then.
Hint: you won't get anywhere, like these two guys here , thinking the developers of both games actually thought about this. lmfao.

Attached: 233557.png (1276x1000, 333K)

>implying Sonic has ever succeeded based on its gameplay
Sonic has always been around solely for the meme value.

>Super Mario World: Multiple level exits, secrets galore, actual platforming, GBA remake added Luigi
>Sonic: Loop-de-loops, linear as fuck, marketing memes, GBA remake was utter shit

But Sonic came before DBZ?

oh right I forgot Sonic began in 1988.

Attached: 67899999.png (500x552, 186K)

Only the best gets into /sthg/ booru.

Not counting any that suck, of course.