Lazy faggots forgot to make a new thread

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Map
Interactive Map - kingdomcomemap.github.io
Labeled Hi-Res Map - mega.nz/#F!LIx32A5Z!Vt0Y82cykdN8DjoxUMJq6g

>Game Art
Artbook - mediafire.com/file/he4hwaaa6scurd6/Artbook_EN.rar
Soundtrack - mediafire.com/file/8a2d8ogtky5bthm/Soundtrack.rar
Maps - mega.nz/#F!mCZ0AYQI!qz4FZnueP_f0_SlrxBnMxA

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
Perk ID's - pastebin.com/wFFJUEaM
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ju-oS68_tc
twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/972438272180936705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PATCH VAVRA

Morrowind had better combat than this game.

Those are the fucking early game enemies you're meant to run away from.

You're a fucking peasant who can't kill a stick

That's not the point of the video. Look at that animation and look when it triggered. That shit happens no matter your level or gear.

>do witches quest
>tell them I'm going to watch over them to make sure they don't hurt themselves.
>they say fine, then just stand there until I get told to try again the next night.

Bravo Vavra

>shit ass barefoot peasant with nothing but rags and a sword he can't wave hard enough to cut a stick tries to face three armored mercenaries
>one of them runs up to him and fuck his shit up
>REEEEE TEH COMBAT IZ BAD

wewew

>Look at that animation and look when it triggered.

The bloody stagger? It triggered when you got slashed with a fucking sabre while wearing a linen shirt. What is your point?

Yeah, that changed after 1.3 landed. I know because I was hoping it'd fix the quest, so I specifically went and tried that.
I'll just leave the game be for the time being and come back to it when it's unfucked. It's tons of fun and I've played it for almost 100hr already, but the jank is kind of wearing on me.
Hopefully by the time the next gen GPUs arrive and I can play at 1440p ultra, the quests will work.

Really, many of the quests are too ambitious for their own good IMO. Having tons of NPCs involved (ones that are usually involved in other quests or activities as well) and having like two dozen different ways to find out stuff you need to proceed from half a dozen people means they're super script heavy, and the number of possible conflicts is too high for the devs to be able to debug the quests in any reasonable amount of time.

It triggered before being hit. I was pressing S the whole time, yet Henry decided to run into the enemy, get hit because of it and then get staggered. If Henry had kept doing what I told him to do, I wouldn't have been hit, but because the developers are incompetent, they first trigger animations, then they connect the attack.
Henry has a tendency to just fucking jump into enemy attacks even though he could easily avoid them if he just kept running backwards like I tell him to.

at least she's not fucking DEAD

You're a fucking 18 year old child with rags on trying to fight trained Cuman mercenaries in lamellar and chainmail armor. Let's not forgot you can't even cut a stick yet.

Fucking Elder Scrolls kiddies

>I wasn't even looking at the guy that attacked me
>It's the games fault

You got the target screen which made you "enter combat," should have pressed S again to retreat out of the engagement range instead of holding it which did nothing.
Anyway, this is just so that you don't kite fuckers, running backwards is way too fast to begin with. If you want to run, you need to actually turn tail.

The developers have based the entire combat system around being locked on, to the point that unlocked combat just isnt even combat, its henry running around hitting defenseless ragdolls. Mount and blade 15 years ago managed to have npcs react to weapon hitboxes, but this game doesnt do that, the enemy does not react to henry, or his weapons, it reacts to the combat inputs when it is the target of them, which it only knows when the game tells it that it is the lockon target.

Because of this the game tries very hard to force you to lock on.

But you can still kill the starting cuman by breaking lock :^)

oh oh :^)

This is actually nice
You're not bad user, you just gotta work on your face drawings more

>But you can still kill the starting cuman by breaking lock :^)

Not anymore cutiepie :○}

lads, a third person mod is close to being released...

I have targeting disabled. I can be in kissing range of an enemy and the targeting system won't get triggered. In that webm the targeting system got triggered because the animation got triggered. There's nothing you can do to escape it once the animation gets triggered.

But Henry has no neck

>I have targeting disabled.
>complains about combat being broken

What do items with a red cross mean

And how do I stuff

Does anyone else have the issue of having to change their gamma EVERY TIME they start their game because it is WAY too dark from the last time you'd set it or way too bright? For instance, the actual setting doesn't change but the game is way darker than the last time you played it?

You do realize that animation gets triggered regardless of targeting, right?

Items with a red X are broken beyond repair and have to be tossed.

Beyond all repair, or beyond repair with toolkits?

Anyone else having issues with the controller after the new patch? I just want to play on the big screen while laying down

wrong, it just means that it has no stats until you repair it.

unless they made him immortal you can, as i tested on my new henry and can indeed face stab him repeatedly.

I just decided not to and ran since this henry is legit roleplaying henry.

Anything I have had with a red X I have not been able to repair with toolkits or at a tailor, armourer or weaponsmith.

i have repaired red x items from artisians

Turning in the nightingales is still bugged, what the fuck.

Worked for me, pre 1.3 it was broken. Looks like bugfixed roll for if they work or not

So I think I downloaded 1.3 on Steam yetserday and just now it updated again? What's that about? Did they remove the patch again?

hotfix you idiot, how new are you?

What version does it say on the main screen?

Why doesn't Robard pay me for cuman ears? They say he'll pay me, but he never does.

>another 200mb patch that fixes nothing
VAVRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you will be sucked

I dont understand. The guy clearly runs into the swing and reacts accordingly. What's your gripe?

I am so glad I have never had 99% of the problems people here are always complaining about. Not sure why you guys ran into such bugged fuckery. Worst I had was the mission in Sassau where you find the two guys in the mill.

retards, he talks about the animation which is supposed to be triggering when somebody tackles you and pushes from behind, but it triggers randomly when an enemy attacks you

Fucking hand rubbing bohemians. Can i get him killed for stealing my shekels?

Sorry bud, guess you'll have to wait till April :(

But he got hit from behind/the side.

the player can do retarded backpedaling shit if the enemy had to specifically target the back so they can fuck you up if you think you can somehow get away from dudes running forward by running backwards

Are you retarded? Anytime an enemy strikes you from the sides or from behind you'll get that animation, it's from the impact of their attack making Henry go ballerina due to shock.

Lady Stephanie doesn't fuck around with 8 force points. Wonder what happened during those 7 prison years.

>AL-MOTHERFUCKING-BURAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ju-oS68_tc

>200MiB Update
what is it?

probably this twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/972438272180936705

Anybody else ever notice the only people that don't seem to enjoy the game are retards and people pretending to be retarded?

Attached: 1506547584487.jpg (510x430, 87K)

This might come as a surprise to somebody who lives in their parents basement and whose social interactions consist only of posting on anonymous websites, but things are pretty much never black or white. You can like or enjoy something even if there are parts of it you hate.

There´s no containment thread on /v/ ATM.

Am I the only one that finds it more satisfying to loot bandit's food rather than their gear ? Must be some primitive shit.

r u a thicc boi

Are you sure you only think things are not black and white because from your perspective buried in the center and surrounded by societies confusion, you can not see it with the clarity of the outsider?

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Every time I try to get the ring for Peshek he just teleports to the top of the map here. I've tried reloading, waiting, sleeping, and even starting an entirely new game. It just keeps happening.

Attached: 20180310125009_1.jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

Holy shit, those anons in the last thread weren't lying.

Attached: 2018-03-10_18-52-17.jpg (2560x1080, 799K)

Lying about what, that you can steal the sword back?

GAME OVER

If you put the sword in the cheat during the nightmare sequence, it'll be there outside the nightmare after you wake up.

>10015

Talk about a speed run. Which chest?

he's a big guy

in the chest*

The chest from your house where theresa's nails are.

>"dream" sequence
>sword is still there in real life

What did vavra mean by this?

the patch comes out and it fixes a lot of things but I suddenly started having this fps drop where after I fast travel my fps drops to 10 and while I'm still in the loading screen the enemies are already whacking at me with reckless abandon

anybody having this problem anybody know a fix?

Did they fuck up random encounters in 1.3.1?

history was just a dream, you are dreaming right NOW

inb4 /x/ show up

Uh uh sweetie there's still a bald head to strip off.

Does this look normal to you?
I don't remember noticing this dust effect before this update.
Any way to remove it?

Attached: 20180310185547_1.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Attached: 71d9f0a9c83290ac4ceae2eda55df6d5[1].jpg (450x705, 52K)

how much food do you need? im only like 3/4 hours in but i pick up basically everything

is it possible to repair armour with a red cross? or sell i just sell it all

>dust effect

how many decades since you last saw the sun?

Yes, it's possible to repair it.

just eat from pots, and carry dried food on you
yes, but it's expensive early on

>lel parents basement xD
I rest my case, those that don't like the game are clearly low IQ.

Attached: 1485396725522.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Are you still forced to kill lumberjacks or let them kill that women in that Uzhitz quest?

brainlet and proud

Dude come on spoiler that shit

Sorry, English is not my 1st language.
Is this the volumetric fog Vávra was testing?

No, it has been there before. It's DUST.

I don't get your first post then. You mean that effect was always present?

guys, help...

Attached: 1486306159805.png (997x781, 488K)

cool, no more loading screen when talking to NPC

Wasn't me and yes, it was there before.

Not that guy but yes it was. Your quality settings look kinda meh, but at high/very high the light rays and the dust in them indoors looks really pretty.

SHORT OR LONGSWORDS

he is waiting in purgatory to spawn in, no idea how to fix it
have the same problem with some other quest

Do you think there's some sort of console command we can do to teleport NPCs?

MACE

no idea, this engine is still new to me
never fucked around with any of the crysis games