/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread Ryoko Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15083315
strawpoll.me/15083316
strawpoll.me/15083328
strawpoll.com/5zsecfs7
strawpoll.com/fcewr37d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Oumaede!

I love my wife!

How can Kirishit even compete?

I love Nagito!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I just want her to know how cute and beautiful she is today!

by not being an ugli rat!!

Saiouma day!

I love Ouma!

ass

>same edition and picture for bazillionth time
>passcode user
user.

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

Your wife loves you too. She's very proud to call herself your wife.

Your beautiful wife Maki loves you too. She also wants you know how handsome you are today!

Be as quiet as a mouse.

I've only done it like, three times >o>

By not existing.

Shirogane and Akamatsu.

Good afternoon! Always a pleasure to hear from you, my friend.

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

Yes yes!

Smoking with Maki.

Reminder that Miu is canonically the heroine the world needed to stop the Tragedy before it started

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Thank you! It's always nice seein ya man! Hope you and your Chihiro are doing well!
Hugs!

Saihara and Himiko telling Maki to quit.

Hi hi Himikofriend! Hope your day is going well!

Hugs for Himikofriend!

Ewwwww

Sayaka? More like Ratyaka

Love ya bro!

Miu’s fat tiddies

Cutting yourself for Tsumugi!

Mugi Tsumugi Smoogie Smoogs "The Moogs" Shirogane!

Gontaouma rimming parasite

NO!!!

We're doing fine. Doing some research on the perfect companion for my Chihiro!

It's always great to hear from you too!

Mugi Tsumugi Smoogie Smoogs "The Moogs" Smoogerson Smoogmistress Moogle von Moog Shirogane the 3rd, Esq.

The mooginator

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

Kaede “inspecting” Kirigiri’s butt!
Kaede groping Chiaki while she’s distracted by her games!
Kaede nearly causing a scandal by flipping Sayaka’s skirt!
Kaede nearly causing an international incident by flipping Sonia’s skirt!
Kaede feeling up Aoi and pointing out that the donuts must go to her chest!
Kaede feeling up Akane and teasing her about her exercise not burning her fat!
Kaede trying to boost Touko’s self-esteem by sticking her head under her skirt!
Kaede doing TERRIBLE things to Mikan!
Kaede BIG sexual predator!

Ryoko is a cute!? She is!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

The MasterMoog of Danganronpa V3!

No one would miss a single CD from the piano lab.

There had been a few moments where Shirogane had worried that she’d pulled all the levers a little too far to the underdog end of the spectrum when she’d calibrated Saihara’s personality, but at the very least she knew she could get away with pilfering small items from around the school without him noticing.

Toujou, of course, was another matter–one that Shirogane would need to take care of sooner rather than later.

Despite that the producers had added a fat bonus to her paycheck in exchange for keeping Toujou around long enough to properly get the merchandise train out of the station, and despite that her character had been written in a way best suited for a late game death, Super Maid would undoubtedly take note of anything missing or left askew. She’d already done a bit of digging in the second floor classroom, uncomfortably close to the desk that housed the memory light program.
(Of course, it would make more sense to manufacture the lights here in the secret hideout, but where would the fun in that be? Besides, this method would ensure that the endgame revelations wouldn’t only take place in a single room–the polls from last season had almost unanimously complained about that.)

Anyway, Toujou. She had to go, and soon.

That was the problem with competent characters, Shirogane thought, tossing a sheet over Mother Monokuma as if it were a bird in a cage, they were just too damn troublesome to keep around for long.

That was why she’d chosen Amami as the first victim.

…It was why Akamatsu had ended up the first culprit.

A ripple of something deliciously painful echoed within Shirogane’s chest, and she felt a sudden urge to don her Enoshima cosplay.

Her fingers tightened around the edges of the CD jewel case in her hand.

Daily reminder kaede loves you all

Shirogane threw herself onto the gaudy couch, pulling the coffee table closer. She pushed Amami’s special monopad aside to make room for the CD player she’d had under her arm.

Shutting the lid of the player and hitting the play button, Shirogane leaned back and closed her eyes.

The melancholy piano notes and eerie whistling washed over her like a wave.

Of the entire cast, she’d spent the most time pre-season observing Akamatsu.
It made sense, of course, since she was slated to be the main focus of this season. There’d been Dangan Ronpa installments before with female leads, but they had always tended to end up with harsher reviews and more virulent feedback, even after adjustment to take 2chan into account. As a result, the gender distribution of protagonist characters had gotten extremely skewed. The last time they’d had a girl in the main role had been the second Real Fiction game, back in the late forties.

There had been serious modifications to Kiibo’s input system after that.

Akamatsu was special, though. It had taken a good deal of bargaining, but Shirogane had insisted that this time it would be different. The audience would love this leading lady, she’d told the producers, she’s perfect for the lie theme.

There’d been hesitation, even in light of the fact that every DR since Shirogane had taken over had managed to break viewership and rating records. She’d had to make so many concessions, stunt the season’s writing with so many cliches–yes, yes, love plot between Harukawa and Momota, okay, okay, double murder in the third case, fine, fine, rewrite Ouma’s character to appeal to fangirls, sure–but it had all been worth it when the producers had signed off on Akamatsu as the lead character.

Ah, to return to those halcyon days.

Hope that goes well! Who're some of the best fits so far?

V3 is the first season with Kiibo in it.

Despite it all, Shirogane still knew that Akamatsu was the best choice for the role. Just look at the lengths she’d been willing to go to accomplish her goal! There was no doubt that she’d have continued to circumvent the tried and true protagonist path all the way to the end.

And then, after Shirogane had unmasked herself, Akamatsu would have found a loophole, a way to cheat the system and buck tradition of two survivors and a returning character for the next season.

In the deepest depths of Shirogane’s exhausted creative soul, she had believed that Akamatsu would rekindle her love for Dangan Ronpa.

Season 53 was a lost cause at this point–just another dreary, tired march to the finish line, where the insecure boy would give a speech about friendship and the power of believing in oneself, and then Shirogane would pretend to be bested before “perishing” in a dramatic pyrotechnics show.

Maybe she’d change it up this year. Maybe this season, as a tribute to the lie theme, she’d tell them the truth.

The song on the CD finished, about to proceed to the next track, but Shirogane leaned forward to hit the repeat button.

Yes, she’d spent weeks stalking Akamatsu’s every move before the invitations to the casting call had been sent out. That was how she’d learned of Akamatsu’s penchant for lying–one of the incidents that had stuck out vividly to Shirogane was the episode in which Akamatsu had invited a classmate to eat lunch with her, only to never arrive at the agreed upon time and place. When the classmate had confronted her later, Akamatsu had burst into tears, explaining that she’d been on the phone with a suicidal friend during the entirety of the lunch period.

The classmate had scurried away too quickly after awkwardly apologizing to notice how the tears had immediately dried, but Shirogane had seen.

I love Junko!

Kaede burying her head between Junko's Junkos while groping her butt, causing her much despair!
Kaede annoying Mukuro just so she'll throw her around and accidentally touch her boobs!
Kaede causing Sakura to perform dramatic winds just to get a peek up her skirt!
Kaede dressing up like a man and offering herself to Celeste just so she can lick her feet!
Kaede 'accidentally' undoing Hiyoko's kimono and making her do lewd things for help tying it back up!
Kaede stealing Mahiru's camera and making her pose in her underwear to get it back!
Kaede groping Peko's butt and playing with her black thong!
Kaede using Mahiru's camera to take upskirt shots of Ibuki during one of her jam sessions!
Kaede BIG sexual predator!

She had also noticed when later on Akamatsu made casual reference to some kind of altercation that had occurred between her and an upperclassman known to bully the classmate that had been stood up. Their exchange had dripped with the unmistakable chilliness of two people on either side of a blackmailing situation.

Akamatsu was like a multi-tiered cake, Shirogane had decided. Sandwiched between the sugar and chocolate, there were sometimes layers of gravel–bitter and hard to swallow, but helping the entire cake maintain its shape.

Shirogane had been the only member of Team DR to not be surprised when Akamatsu had requested “pianist” as a talent. It made sense–no one but Shirogane had seen Akamatsu clumsily attempting to pound out Piano Man on a second-hand keyboard.

The song reset a third time.

It had been dangerous to have a past life possession in such close vicinity to the New and Improved Version. Had Akamatsu discovered this particular CD among the Beethoven and Liszt that lined the shelves of her lab, would it have jogged her memories of her real life? Would she have remembered her real name, or snippets of her actual past?

Would she have figured out the truth?

What would she have done with that information? Shirogane liked to think that she’d have kept it to herself, letting it quietly fester within her as the game dragged on. The knowledge of the situation growing heavier with each corpse they discovered.

Ah, imagine the complex machinations Akamatsu would have brewed in that mind of hers when faced with such a desperate situation!

The song ended after the fourth play, the ancient CD player jamming and preventing it from repeating.

Shirogane opened her eyes and stared at the bare concrete of the hideout’s ceiling.

She’d wasted enough time already. It was time to get back to the puppets.

Besides, there was no use dwelling on possibilities blocked off by a grave stone.

If I may be so bold as to suggest something, I'd say that Mondos are amazing companions for Chihiros, they help with their masculinity and workout with them.

One thing you must be wary of when introducing Mondos to a Chihiro is to keep a close eye cause Mondos tend to be a bit aggressive at first, so until they're properly acquainted you need to stay around them.

Imagine what she’d do to Chihiro

Yup! its going pretty well so far on my end, Hopefully your day is going just as well!!
Hugs

Tsumugi's love for Danganronpa never faded an inch

Nooo! Must protecc Chihiro from Kaede's relentless sexual harassment!

bully /ddlc/

Lova ya babe!

oopssu

NO ONE IS SAFE

Post DR3 girls ver.

I love you Maki!

Please refrain from doing that, I just cleaned this whole place up.

Kirumi changing Kaede's diaper

Ok Linda

Hugs for Maki Roll!

fuck off

strawpoll.me/15083315
strawpoll.me/15083316
strawpoll.me/15083328
strawpoll.com/5zsecfs7
strawpoll.com/fcewr37d
Reminder

Look out, there's a Tenko over there -->

god she's so freaking cute

Who's Linda?

I love Kirumi!

Attached: Kirumi Smile.png (704x916, 726K)

Lots of hugs and kisses for Maki!

Best ship wins again!

Attached: mq3fw4f7BK1rr1ugto2_1280.png (1280x799, 576K)

A girl, I suppose.

Did Ryoko remember to wear her panties? She didn't!

Finally, some good taste.

Attached: comfy komahina.jpg (565x800, 199K)

Based

Attached: 3F68E702-13FB-4DDE-AE06-424F03EC31B8.png (644x539, 282K)

She did, like always! ^o^

Attached: __otonashi_ryouko_danganronpa_and_danganronpa_zero_drawn_by_okuragon__b31e9a7d7c6def5fa2b61d5bacb046 (625x707, 188K)

Show us!

Attached: mrvnts.png (778x217, 13K)

Look how well they go together! Like puzzle pieces!

Attached: 64908768_p2.jpg (900x1400, 611K)

I need pictures! I don't trust her lies.

Well I don't have any pictures of her wearing panties right now...

Ryoko is a cutie? She isn't!

>It was a small mercy that I had clean underpants on

This implies that she often does not have clean underpants on

It was obvious from the first official art that they were made for each other.

Attached: hand holding.png (880x400, 891K)

>Chiaki is far off the side
KEKED

I think the emphasis is on her wearing CLEAN ones, more than the underpants! Though I'm not sure why they would get messy...

nyamami

Attached: Nyamami Smile.png (636x750, 552K)

Kaede embracing Komaru from behind!
Kaede squeezing certain places just a bit too tight!
Kaede telling Komaru she wishes she had a cute little sister like her!

Attached: BE5E30B6-10B1-4354-A5A6-30A6A7D0C23D.jpg (600x816, 74K)

Ryoko big explosive diarrhoea

Poor Chiaki.

Attached: tumblr_njrph32Oyf1tikpmyo1_1280.jpg (536x1488, 186K)

Delet

Attached: sz5H1zxrMNSxRE-W1pZbww4-_o1TllFEI9hNTFScV_w.jpg (718x768, 47K)