/wfg/ - Warframe General

Valkyr edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.15.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/930667-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22150/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Attached: 1520634375435.jpg (867x1131, 722K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
youtu.be/Qsl22Fp4ROg
youtube.com/watch?v=G9jHiifI74Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nezha is too damn cute

Nezha posters will be among the first to go come the day of the rope.

KITTY

>he doesn't know

Attached: in africa.jpg (698x840, 132K)

No need, your tears already made me cum.

I don't understand why people act the way they do towards Valkyr, she isn't cute at all. She's more like a horrifically disfigured Leopard than a kitten

>>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
>(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)
How fucking hard is it to purge this from the op it takes one fucking thread

Attached: 1482239030402.jpg (500x338, 41K)

Because they just want to hug, cuddle and snuggle her, stroke her all over until she purrs and make everything alright

Attached: kitty.jpg (1715x1145, 357K)

Because she's a cute kitty! CUTE!

Attached: valkitty.png (566x588, 292K)

Is Venka Prime worth the plat?

Valkyr is a fearsome monster

Attached: rare Valkyr.png (1280x1626, 1.2M)

If you like low damage red crits and stylish combos

What's worse Limbo players that don't know they're fucking idiots, or Valkfags who force their Warframe's fake attributes.

Attached: 9f5004ea5ad511e196c96ce07f99d0ad51a69a443d45b4822ae777b7cf6760a3.jpg (1024x849, 108K)

I feel like I should get high damage red crits first and then look for fun and stylish things. I haven't spent a potato on a single melee weapon yet

The shitters who complain about both

Valqueers because waifufags are always insufferable.

why do people shit on valkyr
no other frame will let give an entire team an endless duration huge ass attack speed buff

Ostron daily standing limit is fucking killing me.
Why can't it be like syndicates?

Because you're gonna spend 3 years in the plains and you're gonna like it.
You're gonna appreciate all this fucking useless grass that's gonna obscure your view.

How to make Ivara look good? That gray uncolorable bit on her makes it so annoying to find a good pattern for her

Gal Prime if you can afford/have Tempo Royal
High crit chance
High damage
High damage block when blocking
Slash damage
Comes with good polarity

The only reason you would use anything else is if you don't have the good stance for it or are running around with an atterax as volt in low level missions/covert lethality dagger memes

Left or Right? Kinda leaning to the right

Attached: 20180310210749_1.jpg (1024x600, 110K)

>why do people not care about my attack buff when no one even uses melee unless they've already come prepared, rendering me redundant at best to the one in a dozen players my buff would make any difference for

How do we make bows usable lads? They're so fun but apparently shit?

zhuge's crit stats arent stellar, keep rolling

not an argument
with any basic crit/status melee build youre going to outdamage your entire team tenfold
now go back to hydron

"We" don't. Just accept you have shit taste in weaponry.

By pretending the Quanta Vandal is a bow

Right is honestly really good but if you can get crit chance + something else good you're in the money
It's alright for crit, if you get what I said above you can do both crit and viral which is fun

Attached: zhuge.png (810x332, 483K)

>n-not an argument!
I wasn't making an argument in the first place valqueer, I'm stating a fact. No one cares about your shitty buff because as I already said; the only people using melee already have that shit covered. Your presence will change nothing for them while you're just a wasted slot for everyone else.

Make them hitscan, it's the fucking future how come they still use such arcane weapons.

Nobody honestly gives a shit about what /wfg/ thinks outside of arcane hunting meta.

Use what you want.

Oh, turns out I have that stance. Thanks, I'll look into this.

why does it bother you so much? why shouldn't a shitty ded memeclan be at least loosely associated with or pull from the shitty ded gen?

a buzlok bow would be cool, tag an asshole and then fire a burst of arrows at him, add a small aoe for more fun

good one lmao
enjoy dealing your 3% damage because you cant even touch your enemies

It's like the system was ravaged by a threat that rendered tech weapons useless or something and the only thing that worked were archaic weaponry or something. Fuckin' weird right?

fact: valkyr is best frame
- insane damage, whether using hysteria or maiming strike eternal war (even more insane with two arcane fury)
- unkillable, either in hysteria or by armor stacking + lifestrike + eternal war
- cute
- can clear any content solo
- can do endless forever

Can someone upload their riven RNG seed please?

Agreed, the belly patch is a pain. This is what I ended up with. Purple is from Infested and black from Valentines

Anyone know how to make it so resolution of in game screenshots isn't shit

Attached: Ivara.jpg (364x792, 118K)

what, with your countless ranged abilities and weapons?

That's some cute deflection there sweetheart, Are you really tapped out already? So much for that 'endless duration' you're so proud of. Pathetic.

Because then we can finally kill the ded memeclan and cauterize one of the cancers
>archaic weaponry
>thinking an automatic rifle requires anything that's tech
It's purely weeb honor shit, which honestly is fine just don't try to defend DE's logic

Is the alliance even functional anymore? I see the occasional application for the clan itself but fucking noone ever applies for the alliance.

I'm sick of my fucking brazilian alliance, like 10% of the people speak english and it's drowned out by shitspeak. I want a home alliance where people call me a nigger in english

you know, I never thought about this, but it's uh... it's funny how that translated to a really weak type-switching mechanic in-game... what a fucking waste, forgotten cool shit like 99% of the game's potential

>black and purple
good taste, but what the fuck resolution/aspect ratio are you running? the game takes screenshots in whatever res you're using to play

800x600

Is anyone here willing to give me two Sunika Kubrow imprints, or at least sell them to me for a reasonable price? Because I really need to make that dog for mastery points, it's the last dog I've yet to master.

But your display isn't 4:3, is it? Modern ones are usually 16:9, you might want a fitting resolution instead. Something like 1280x720 comes to mind (or smaller if that's too much for your computer)

well then that's what your screenshots are going to be in, and the aspect ratio will look wrong to everyone else

Attached: i.jpg (485x792, 103K)

>"BAWWW I CAN'T LEAD TARGET BUUUHUUUUU"
How does it feel to be so shit in the game you have to criticize the lore in order to argue your non-point.

CORPUS HAVE TECH WEAPONS

SPINNING IS A GOOD TRICK

WE NEED TO STRIKE AND MOVE

Ya, never bothered to check that the resolution was synced up with my monitor that realy helped. It looked fine until I took a screen cap.

kek

Attached: Rhino.jpg (437x727, 124K)

thanks doc

I love you
You love me
We are one big happy senpai-il-y

Valkyr Prime or Mirage Prime?

_Neither_ Prime

valkyr prime, best frame in the game

thanks doc

Valkyr Prime. Her Noble pose that did nothing on the regular looks so good.

Super Dee Duper, Tenno!

Attached: Rhino the Dino.jpg (359x735, 115K)

w-wia?

>How does it feel to be so shit in the game you have to criticize the lore in order to argue your non-point.
What the fuck? I wasn't even the same guy.

Who here /patient jew/ and hodling for summer/fall?

Attached: patient jew.jpg (2299x1760, 807K)

>Only one of each

why does everyone like valkyr's cat helmet so much when the vr helmet is so much hotter?

Attached: ValkyrAltBHelmet.png (360x312, 177K)

You okay sweetie?

>10 blueprints left

I own one of each, but have 10 of each blueprint.

Let me guess, this is a forum-shitter? LOL

Cats are cuter than a goofy unplugged VR mask

how the hell do I close the chat completely?

I want no sign of it on my screen, it also appears during cutscenes, wtf

Attached: operator_face_4.jpg (231x294, 14K)

>craft euphona prime
>visit simulator to figure out what to do
>pic related, it's a left click build
>can't decide between augur pact and seeker

Seeker is the better choice here, right? Because punch through is essentially super multishot since enemies love clumping up together and/or walking in conga lines.

Attached: slug build.png (547x699, 515K)

but cute

"Kara", the name of this helmet, means "dear" in Esperanto. Ha, find that on the damn wiki!
But bolted corpus tech looks rather creepy.
Also, I'm a furfag

Chat options and disable fuckin' everything is about the best you're going to do.

>VR helmet
>not Wolverine helmet

>invasion switches to capture
>oh boy time for fast
>already at 6/3 grinigger
>keep pubbing it anyway
>flying through corridors and dodging explosions
>leaving pubs in the dust while the ship breaks apart
now this is fucking FUN, I'm gaining nothing for this whatsoever and it's damn enjoyable because it's a situation that seems to unintentionally take advantage of both the game's intended and emergent mechanics and flow of play through the movement systems and mission/level structure in addition to the nature of a mission which has effectively has a checkpoint and a finish line with obstacles between

never mind that the pubs aren't in it to race me at all and I'm just making my own fun and wasting time, I want a gamemode dedicated to this kind of shit with optional competitive elements/timing or other categorical performance based rewards (imagine if they did this with void towers/"floors" and you could race deeper into one for better rewards etc)

>DE will never update old textures again

Attached: 1517377195351.jpg (804x891, 75K)

I kinda remember missing the region chat when I made my dojo of solitude. But that's when I actually started learning.
Now it's just me and the endless
>You have been playing over an hour. Please don't forget to take a break.
How do I disable this shit? It's in my face every cutscene.

>I want a gamemode dedicated to this kind of shit

But user, there is one already for Archwing.

what a fucking abortion

Change your server to North America.

LOL

Attached: LOL.png (556x785, 583K)

>I want a gamemode dedicated to this kind of shit with optional competitive elements/timing or other categorical performance based rewards
I've been saying this for a while.

Fuck the new dark sectors, they're shit. Let us go inside Orokin Tower outside of Cetus. Give it a bunch of floors, where each floor is a different challenge. More than just combat, too. Some of them should be combat, sure, but it should also have obstacle courses, timed challenges, puzzles, bosses, etc. They could have modifiers, too, like sorties. Maybe even some shit that incorporates archwing somehow.

As you get higher and higher in the tower, they also get more and more difficult. The highest levels would be max level. The floors could also be randomized, either every run, or weekly or something. Getting all the way to the top would take a pretty long time, be very difficult, and require a lot of coordination from teams. But, you could also have lesser rewards at lower levels, and that would allow new players to engage with the system as well. Maybe you could craft keys that allow you to skip some earlier floors or something, at the cost of making later floors a bit more difficult.

Bam, there's your fucking endgame, it caters to new players too, and it's more than just boring hoard mode shit, and it actually incorporates all of the game's mechanics. They could even add new towers for each new planet's open world. Earth would have Orokin Tower, but maybe Venus could incorporate some abandoned terraforming tech, or be related to the glaciers.

ive seen worse

Attached: i dont sell rivens for less then 75p.png (376x126, 35K)

>Stopped bothering to update the default frames when their primes release

>encouraging rushing even more
What kind of flavor of retard are you?

they've already demonstrated precedent of the tech for all of this, and it sounds amazing

I've been bitching about wanting an idea like this for years too, with variations including one like the old "raid" mission type where you get in and get out but with an increasingly difficult fight/tight timer on the way out as you go deeper, or setting up "checkpoints" so you can start again at a higher floor, giving a real purpose to the new lotus extermination lines about the tower being useless till it's depopulated, and the defense missions, what the fuck are those useless cryopods for these days given the lore?

you sound slow

Just buy the youkai skin goy!

Attached: Warframe0063.jpg (1366x705, 378K)

They fired the only guy who was working on them.

>they've already demonstrated precedent of the tech for all of this, and it sounds amazing
Yeah, that's the thing about it. The stuff to do ALL of what I talked about is *already in the game*.

That's why it kills me so much that the new dark sectors are so bland and uninspired. The game allows them to do so much, and instead of even doing something as simple as actually challenging obstacle courses, they just add another variation of fighting a bunch of enemies while standing on an objective.

They come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity

the small indie dev meme is more real than it should be

youtu.be/Qsl22Fp4ROg

post fav grind song, like every time i put this shit smeeta bless me with 120 buff during kuva siphon
youtube.com/watch?v=G9jHiifI74Q

>tfw the Deluxe Loki skin is fucking shit
>tfw the Ash deluxe skin is tied with Frost with being one of the best deluxe skins, even though I never use any of them
Goddamn it

Attached: Warframe0002.jpg (1600x900, 1.11M)