/bbg/ - Bloodborne general

No cucks allowed edition.

Previous thread: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 26-29/2017: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced releasing May 25
-Mar 6: Bloodborne is free to claim to PS+ members for the month

>Links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-Hintertombs: 5x3agiwe
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.pn

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Attached: Chunkeroo_an_thu_Gold_Fuck.jpg (479x603, 94K)

me

This is a BIONICLE THREAD

Attached: Nokama_Turaga_render.png (200x205, 44K)

I miss egg

we don't

>there are people who don't have the controls of multiple games memorized

This is a Peaceful Yamamura. His presence keeps the thread civil.

Attached: 1511471229018.jpg (1200x1600, 238K)

>playing other games

Holy shit

I think this is the first time I've come here before Night Time (Amelia)

The jumping section wasn't a shitfest with actual lights

Attached: Bloodborne™_20180310143447.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

>Not playing Gecko Bopper Galaxy

he was the best bbger in the world

t. eggnig

BurgerTown is the place to be to kill nufags. Already got 10+ fuckers in the last 30 minutes. I’m loving it.

Attached: 3D8E5F84-DE21-4AC7-94CF-42A765A4A547.jpg (750x351, 159K)

t. sponge

we all do

Me too. I would take him in a heartbeat over this new wave of kiddos.

so eggnog

t. genitayla

I don't care what you all others do, I said it first

t. eggnigger

How many of you are going to (re)buy Dark Souls Remastered™? Not BB related, but I'm curious.

This once great city has fallen time and time again yet it still remains to be my beloved home. Do you know how it feels to love a city only for it to be infested by an influx of wretched beasts, freakish slugs, and mad doctors? No. No, of course you don't. Because you still defend the beasts and madmen as if they were human. I warned you and here you have the pristine chance to prove yourself, to prove that all vermin can be crushed.

But no. You encourage it. You are root of man's impurity. Has your stomach not turned? When you are dead, your rank blood will curdle with vermin!

Attached: 1514999073182.png (816x1158, 1.36M)

I might if it's good.

Is 25/25/50 str/skl/arc decent for hmls?

It's Dark Souls 1 with better textures and lighting.

50/25/25
3x 21.5% nourishing abyssal (save edited)
Female Hunter

I haven't played das1 so most definitely.

>be autist that plays 24/7
>proudly post your gems that you farmed days for
>make posts about your farm too
>get called a hacker

Fuck off Egg/Gnat/Emma/Faye/Eden/O Byron/Drisful/Sucy/Discordfag

Fuck off, Madman Jordan/Redditor

Fighting Ebriatas, I got so close to killing her first time, cause she kept slamming her head on the ground leaving her open, but her Call Beyond got me. Now, she won't slam her head down anymore though, so it's fucking impossible to hit her. What the fuck?

obvious samefag

What the fuck is BurgerTown?

isn't it basically just an upcaled hd version and not an actual ground-up remaster?

Anyone got the old chalice speedrun video that was just gameplay with no commentary? Been like 2 years since I really played a lot of this game.

It uses the same engine from the original game, so I doubt it's going to be a ground-up remaster. We'll see for certain, when the Network Test is released, though.

odd, for me it mostly worked to stay infront of her to bait the attack

Byrgenwerth

Is there a lore explanation for why the lantern guys in Cathedral Ward don't use their ranged attacks on you until you have the insight necessary to see the eyes on their lanterns? Every other magical enemy seems to have no problem throwing fireballs at me, insight or no insight.

>call one of your bbg e-celebs a redditor (which they are)
>s-s-s-samefag

Why should I be surprised Golden Ardeo looks good on the white Church Garb?
Were there Female executioners? Cant say I've seen anything detailing any or am I out of the loop?

If there were female hunters, I don't see why there couldn't be female Executioners.

As a new player to bloodborne, a friend told me to use any of the "saw" weapons early on because the games weapons are balanced poorly. Apparently most enemies in the game are weak to saw weapons, including bosses. So you could be potentially losing a chunk of damage for not using a saw weapon. What are your thoughts? Right now I am liking kirkhammer and rifle spear. But apparently kirkhammer is borderline dog shit.

>need to install a washing machine
>poor noob gets memed into 25/12/50 arc build while i'm gone

>kirkhammer
>rifle spear
You couldn't have chosen worse weapons.

You have it backwards, Rifle Spear is borderline dogshit.

Is this good for the untransformed mode I take it?

FC IN ISZ TONIGHT

Your friend is both not wrong, but also a huge faggot.

Let me explain. Some weapons deal Serrated bonus damage to Beast enemies, at a 20% bonus to your weapon's AR (e.g 100 becomes 120).

Now, the Kirkhammer is not a bad weapon. However, the motion values for the sword are are ~70% of your listed AR (e.g. 100 becomes 70). So, if on your build the Saw and the Kirkhammer have similar AR, the Saw will do more damage to Beasts.

Saws, in general, are pretty OP. They're the Straight Sword of Bloodborne.

Fuck! This is the shit I am talking about. How would I have ever known kirkhammer sucks? I basically don't want to use saw cleaver or saw spear but don't want my game to be arbitrarily harder than it needs to be as a result of not using it.

My ideal build was going to be a strength/skill build because I always do str/dex runs in any souls game first.

The Kirk is average, it's a decent weapon.

>/bbg/ is now a circlejerk of a relatively small amount of players
>say anything about it and you will be silenced with retorts like "y-you're just jealous that we're popular and you're not!!!"
>mfw

Attached: unamused.png (219x271, 149K)

Attached: 2fac_5901627.jpg (271x300, 26K)

Just play with what you like, don't try to maximize dps on your first run.

you missed

>if I disagree it must be a shitpost

You're only proving that this is a circlejerk that will turn down any opinion that you disagree with.

All weapons are perfectly viable though, moreso than in other games. I don’t know where in the game you are or what upgrade level your weapons are but you always have the opportunity to change to other weapons.

You'll be fine, Kirk is relatively bad but it's perfectly usable, and if you pump both str and skl youll be able to try and use the majority of new weapons you come across

It's a shame. It's just how little kids are now. The same little fags who would get into a flame war over PewDiePie are the same little shits who fellate eachother and Eggnog, Lotte, and Natalya.

ok, what's your opinion, then buddy?

>saturday
>kiddies come here and shitpost
>people actually reply
/bbg/ never learns

its hard to tell whats a shit post about popularity and whats real anymore
we're blurring the lines of reality

Attached: KnightPisspants.jpg (1249x1027, 240K)

Do those faggots even play anymore? All I see now is Julia, Jordan, and whoever the fuck is posting that ayy face. I would have them over what we have now except Natayla. She can fuck off.
I hate what this place has become. I miss the mudpit days.

what is the best lefthand weapon for parry ?
start the game with blunderbuss and now I'm on the lecture building and started thinking about changing it for something better

Regular Pistol is usually more reliable.

>Do those faggots even play anymore?
I don't know. I don't want to know.

Evelyn. Even if you don't get the interrupt you do an R1s worth of damage, build depending.

But elitism and circlejerking are unavoidable attributes of any community, generals on a yharnamese centipede extermination enthusiasts forum are not an exception

FC IN ISZ
>9v8qndas
FC IN ISZ
>9v8qndas
FC IN ISZ
>9v8qndas
Let's start now, don't want to stay up till late.

Are we seriously going to give the kids (You)s every single fucking weekend?

Man I choked on my coke when I heard him talk, he has to be the worst VA we've had in Souls thus far.

SEETHING

I, too miss the old days. Mostly, it's easy to ignore the bad ones, tho.
At least you blank shot Alba or one of the others whenever he/she/it cucks another player.

ok, coming

yes, where do you think you are?

Returning here after a long break you do get this vibe yes, but just being sour about it does nothing.
Being an attention deprived, insight deficient little germ is horrid and this wretched general is full to the brim with those who've met such a fate, but wasting precious time complaining about it when Yharnam is so alive right now is even more pitiful.

Attached: 1487760951824.jpg (850x494, 51K)

The circlejerking isn't even that bad. There's contained spelunk posts, and then there's the delusional posts like and who see malicious redditors behind every post.

(You)'re not helping with vague posts about shitposts. You overestimate the intelligent of the average Veeky Forums poster, some just really are dumb and need to be led by the nose.

>At least you blank shot Alba
Confirmed for not actually playing the game lol

>worst VA
>not micolash WOOOO-ing every 5 seconds
>not oceiros's bullshitting about ocelot and then autistic screechs
I mean, vilhelm isn't the best, but he's far from the worst

>there's been a thread crying about Gascoigne being too hard on /v/ concurrently for the last several days
How does big papa keep doing it, bros? Still gatekeeping the weak years after release.

Alright

I am not even trying to maximize dps but in a game like this where you can be attritioned down in a boss fight. I need all the damage I can get.

One glaring fact is that I spent 1 hour fighting blood starved beast with kirkhammer. It fucking killed me many times. I go and fight it with a saw cleaver and I kill it first try. It's strange shit like that which gets me. I was using Kirk in the sword firm too.

>implying the shitposter has ever played with us

I suppose. It's still a depressing sight nonetheless.
>if I disagree it must be a shitposting boogeyman!! it can't be anything else
>y-you mad!!!!

I refuse to believe that anyone in this general is retarded enough to use an argument like this. Are you falseflagging?

>micolash
>bad voice acting
U wot

Attached: 1518918391408.png (1100x1080, 1.09M)

I'm hardly being vague when this general falls to complete shit every weekend and barely anyone seems to fucking notice and gives right into it.

>I refuse to believe that anyone in this general is retarded enough to use an argument like this
Oh boy. You -have- been gone a while...

You must only come here on weekend then. People disagreeing and clogging up a general with fighting isn't going unnoticed, it's a time honoured Veeky Forums tradition. The glorious autism eternal is what sets Veeky Forums apart from other discussion boards.

I mean, not to sound like a jackass, but maybe you just sucked with kirkhammer
it seem it has nothing to do with damage, and more you not knowing the weapon well enough to beat blood starved
granted, you admitted you're new, so that can be forgiven, but at the same time, whining like this is unbecoming

Yet, it isn't nearly as bad during the rest of the week on /bbg/.

I'm sorry bud, but when he spends the majority of the fight screaming, I can't see the value in him as a VA

just like in my japanese cartoons

I’m not saying this is how you should play the game, but it’s a good idea to keep at least one serrated weapon to use against beasts, given the 20% damage bonus. Same thing with a weapon which deal only blunt damage, since there are enemies with high resistance to it, it’s good to have something with physical damage, or thrust damage. Even though you can easily clear the game using any weapon, you’ll have an easier time if you cover all bases. It’s not as if the kirkhammer is consistently shit, but against some enemies you’re better off with something else, whereas the saws are good against almost every single enemy in the game, especially saw spear since it has thrust attacks for poking holes in ayylmaos.

I have this general open pretty much every day of the week and have done so for nearly three years now. Your newfag is showing if you don't think weekends are the worst time here.

Fuck, I don't feel like staying up for FC. Have fun and don't shitpost too much, boys.

Were you using Beast Blood pellets and fire paper with Kirkhammer, by chance?

FC is going on RIGGHT now through friend

What's the best form of the wheel for a 25 Str/50 Arc?

>I don't like the voice acting
>Why
>Because of the screaming he does
I wasn't aware I was trying to have an conversation with a kid.
>throat cancer bottle man is cool btw
No (you)'s for you.

Attached: 1498497718994.png (680x970, 531K)

If anything, the weekends are the best time of the week since oldfags expose this general for the circlejerking shithole it is. And circlejerkers will of course try to deny it since they're part of it.
Lost

I'm tried as shit right now already but thanks.

>he keeps pretending he's an oldfag

>No cucks allowed
Make me, bitch.

Attached: Alfred 1.jpg (762x1072, 122K)

user, I'm sorry you're upset over someone not liking micolash as much as you