Invest $10k in a car for Uber

>invest $10k in a car for Uber
>after depreciation and running costs, turns out I'm making like $7 the hour
>should have bought coins instead

>$7 an hour
>Work 20 hours a day, make $140
>Work 7 days a week = $980 a week
That's good pay, user. Don't be ungrateful.

But he wouldn't operate that many hours a day, and the depreciation costs would completely actually potentially put him in the red.

at least you didnt crash your fucking car while ubering and not getting any fucking help from uber at all

Well then he's just being lazy

Give it on rent for long distance trips

Were you at fault?

>Drive 12 hours a day
>That's 12 hours on the road with maniacs, drunks, stressed out wageslaves and clueless chinks/Indians
>Get into a crash, either you injured someone or someone injured you
>Lawsuit and hospital bills literally in the millions these days, because everyone is broke and looking to get rich (see gay vietnamese doc on board united that was awarded $150million)

You are a moron.

Bro literally just start a delivery business of your own and advertise locally, charge what you think is reasonable.

I have a lot of old people in my town, I could easily charge ~$50 bucks to pick up and deliver groceries, which would take around an hour.

The biggest trap is thinking you need to work for other people. Nah. Just work smarter and learn about basic business principles (providing a good or service for profit) and think about how you can use your current skills.

Listen to this guy. Someone in my college town did this. Set up a website and posted fliers around campus. He'd deliver anything. Mostly advertised cigs, alcohol, solo cups, and blunt wraps among other things. Pretty sure he was killing it.

>pay 15.5 in cash for 30k miles 2014 accord
>lyft nets me about 20 an hour after all things considered
>i just needed a new whip go run into 200k for cheap

Good deal imo.

Might as well just become a truck driver user

>20 hours a day
>$7/hr

that's slave tier

>Be me
>Invest 200k on used phantom
>Sign up forr uber black
>Make 15$ an hour after gas/insurance/ect

>Am I larping correctly guise?

I'm interested in what car you bought?

The jew win again.

> depreciation costs would completely actually potentially put him in the red.
10k car. 1k a week. 10 weeks you make all your money back. Car would last 2-3 years.

Lazy fucking neet.

Back to your consignment board, retard

Uber drivers are the most retarded people on the planet.

If you wanna risk driving around in the city all day, you could be a UPS driver and make bank.

Hell, if you were applied for a semi-license for UPS, you could literally work 10-hr days, 4 days a week, BUT, you'd be making six figures after just 3 years of experience.

> buy a 3.5k 2007 Ford Focus 2 years ago
> Start working for Lyft
> Only work when the fare is 3-4x
> Make $370 last St. Patricks day
The wear and tear on the car is negligible.

I want to do this because I'm past the age of partying and I see how much these drivers make during drunk rush hour, but my city is giving a hard time to uber in court because taxi drivers are butthurt cucks

>1k a week
Laughable if you think uber drivers make that, after gas costs