totalwar.com/blog/britannia-welsh-kingdoms

>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes
commit seppuku, no content until May, Norsca never ever

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
Announcement Trailer - youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

>Rome 2 info
KANGZ OUT

old thread Screenshot sharing and campaignposting greatly encouraged!

Attached: dwarves.jpg (547x356, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is historically accurate

The foul scent of vermin permeates this place, my lord. Do not risk the undermining of your rule by the Skaven - take steps to reduce their chittered lies spreading among your followers.

Attached: Have some Advice.png (196x191, 60K)

On a scale from Warhammer to EB, how historical will Three Kingdoms be?

a solid warhammer, based on the hero/lord system being used for it

How are the new female leaders?

image/10

Attached: top__id1518516434_343178[1].jpg (1012x383, 164K)

It's literally just Dynasty Warriors, but on Warscape

this is vanilla

Attached: 20180310144315_1.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

Will there be a first person mode where you can control your fantasy lord and hack and slash through enemies?

>divide and conquer v2
Is it any good?

Why are people ok with this? We were promised a historical title after Warhammer and they give us this Arthurian legend tier bullshit and claim it's a historical release.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0

Only if you have autism and actually enjoy some really good Empire management. If you’re going in for muh battles and nothing else you won’t find any enjoyment out of it, it’s more about the campaign map features, the battles take forever so you might want to get some sub mods to speed it up.

Their whole shtick is to rehash their games as much as possible. OF COURSE the next title after warhammer would rehash warhammer.

Tell me about Southern Realms
It looks interesting enough but is it actually just a clusterfuck of problems?

how is divide et impera for r2?

It's a clusterfuck.
But an interesting one.

They added back invasions in 2.1 so it's not worse than normal v2. There is still some retardation with the new cultures they are trying to force into v2 (Harad's capital has Mordor's culture building still even though it is Men of the East now) that are causing problems. Better map management and some good rebalances from 1.2, but obviously the modding team is dead set on their rosters and factions even if people don't like them. If you are already liked DaC before then go for it, but there is sort of a step forward, step backwards development for this submod rather than everything getting better over time.

It's the only way you should be playing the game.

works with newest patch?

>tfw didn't even I bought rise of samurai
>oh well let's try it
>mfw

is this some sort of joke ?

Yeah. They had a compatibility patch 2 hours after patch 19. Only thing they're fixing right now is patch 19 fucked with some mod values related to pikes so they're troubleshooting that.

>e
thanks

I advice some sort of vanilla runs, DeI is good but heavy in autism

>a
you're welcome

People often complained a few years ago that the combat was incredibly slow and balanced for early game, so when gold chevron high tier troops clashed in massive multi stack end game battles it just took waaaaaaay too long, it’s clear they didn’t balance for 40 unit battles because it would last the timer out every time.
Have they tweaked this? Is it actually balanced combat or is it still a 30 minutes-1 hour each big battle?

>when the meme comes true

Attached: romanvikinstotalwar.png (626x1079, 670K)

It's a mob war masquerading as a real war.

These look like walls, but clearly they're not or else I'd be able to bring siege equipment

Attached: 20180310151548_1.jpg (1920x1080, 702K)

Hope you like revies.

we warned you about rots bro
we warned you

Attached: happy gelt.png (500x675, 363K)

KILL THEM, RAISE THEM

Combat was heavily adjusted in their latest release and I haven't done many battles on it so far (they completely decoupled matched combat) but battles prior during my campaigns lasted between 10 to 20 minutes. If it was a big siege with reinforcing armies or landing boats, upwards of 30.

AXEMANII

Attached: 1507430502346.png (930x876, 677K)

>skirmishers don't kneel to allow my line infantry to shoot over them in FoTS
WHYYYY

Why is it always 1 step forwards, 3 steps back with each game in this franchise?

A LOT of assumptions at just about 30 posts in. I feel like you guys are blowing this way out of proportion.

I quite like RotS actually. Slaughtering levies by the thousands is quite fun.

STRONK ARAB QT BULLYING SELEUCID KEK - 220 B.C COLORIZED

Attached: 20180310213222_1.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

powerful....

IT'S NOT OUT OF PROPORTION. MY BELOVED FRANCHISE IS GETTING MURDERED IN FRONT OF MY EYES. I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

chink detected

Why are you anons complaining more about ToB removing trade agreements?

red pill me on Total War: Attila™

Pretty much just the same as normal ones.

You'll need to buy the blue and yellow pill DLCs, green pill is optional but recommended, and make sure you're using the mineral water mod to take them or else you'll get sick

It's Rome 2 but everyone around here wants to pretend that it isn't.

Also, the bitch leading Kush is a fucking treacherous whore.
>sign NAP
>three turns later declares war
>stack wipe her armies
>take 2 cities
>she demands 3000g for peace deal
>mfw

Attached: Confusion.gif (332x332, 1.68M)

I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It always was. Culture packs sold at expansion costs. Game ideas are getting axed. Totalwarfags keep memes under the counter. TWC autists are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the DLCs are overpriced and our mods are unfit to play, and we sit watching our screens while some local youtuber tells us that today we had fifteen SPEARMANII revealed and three siege maps per game, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be

We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t play the games anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us our old games. Let me have my Rome and my Med 2 and my EB and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to CA, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the historical games getting axed and the DLC inflation and the Skaven and the horse archers in MP. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a Total War player, god-dammit! My life has value!’

I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell – ‘I’m as mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!…You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the historical games and the DLC inflation and the attila reskins. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

The best and hardest game in the franchise. Underrated and unappreciated because of the whole Rome 2 debacle. Built for future tech which is code for terrible optimisation.

I am unironically excited for Three Kingdoms

Histcucks are forever btfo by Warhammer. New game will have a strong character focus, if the source material and latest CA trends are applied.

Attached: 1515879614623.jpg (976x600, 165K)

Me too. It's going to be fun, all these people are just being babies. Do you think Guan Yu is going to be a lord?

>people expecting a promise to be kept are babies

THEY PROMISED THAT WARHAMMER DOESN'T MEAN AN END TO MAINLINE HISTORICAL TITLES. THEY LIED.

Isn't Saga's fucking historical nigger?

>FoTS sized attila reskin is now somehow a AAA mainline release

u wot m8?

What's everybodies favorite chaos marauder tribe?

I'm partial to the Kurgan myself.

Attached: ChaosTribes.jpg (2800x2632, 3.12M)

What is going to be the central crisis in Warhammer 3? Any chance of playable Nagash?

>the hungs
is it true?

>is it true?
You mean that they are hung?
Yes.

>try to steal technology
>critical failure
>mage revives
>try it again
>critical failure
Fucking HE mages can't do anything right.

Chaos fuckery, and Kislev trying to stop it.

Nagash seems too thematically removed from the features races.

Attached: Game3map.jpg (1637x1797, 3M)

What goes on in the black center of the map? Eternal chaos bloodbowl?

Whats at the dragon isles?

Rift into the Warp itself, there be Daemons.

Bunch of Lizardmen with no Slann to lead them.

feral lizardmen

Hell wormhole.

could Gelt and 19 steamtanks invade it?

>Feral lizardmen
Neat! Free resources!

Nagashizzar, a very important place, will be on the map for TW3. Guaranteed presence, probably part of the main story, and Nagash faction won't be playable except for Mortal Empires.

Attached: gcmv7kixez8r.jpg (523x737, 414K)

Whered you get this map fellow Old-Worlder?

Nagash doesn't really interact much with Chaos and vice versa.
Since Daemons are pretty much guaranteed to be the main focus of WH3 tells me that Nagash and his nice fortress isn't going to play a huge part in it.

Maybe Post-launch dlc?

Attached: Daemons.jpg (6280x2930, 3.98M)

Should enemies just be shitting out armies if they have little to no territories?

Forgot to mention, Mortal Empires.

>Nagash doesn't really interact much with Chaos and vice versa.
They are mortal enemies. Their interaction is strictly violent. Makes sense for him to be a character in the TW3.
>Since Daemons are pretty much guaranteed to be the main focus
They are not.
>Nagash and his nice fortress isn't going to play a huge part in it.
They will be there, in the storyline, but how big the role Nagash plays will remain to be seen. Nagash was already in TW1 with Azhag's crown and the Desolation of Nagash province, so it's a nobrainer he'll be in TW3.

Worked liked that in TW since time immemorial. If the AI has at least once city they can field at least one full stack.

Difference between fielding and shitting though.

My fingers are crossed for Chaos Dwarves and the Ogre Kingdoms.

you all bought his DLC right /twg/?

Attached: aurelian.jpg (1012x1024, 150K)

this nigger thinks he can be the greatest kangz around, i'll fucking show him

Attached: 20180310224644_1.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

well those are a lot of angry gorillas

Attached: 20180310224946_1.jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

>worried.jpg

Attached: 20180310225317_1.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

What difficulty is this campaign, Saba-user?

do you tech up to Africa's greatest weapon?
HIV

Total Warhammer 3 is a Q1/Q2 2019 release. Chaos Dwarfs, Ogres, Daemons, and possibly another faction(won't be Kislev).

>o-only history sells
>gets warhammer
>o...only eurocentric games will be made, q-quit asking about it
>china gets announced
>well, at least our past games stick to europe
>nubian kangdoms announced
>you will never get Total World War faggot, quit crying
>mfw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

So how did Warhammer 2 sell compare to the first one anyways?

Wow these Gate battles are awesome and totally not like these siege battles

Attached: 1512686282034.jpg (201x250, 4K)

And that's a good thing

hard, I don't feel really confident at VH, haven't been playing rome2 in ages

Can someone enlighten me on the spearmanii meme?

>I can finally play Hero the way I've been playing Kagemusha for years

It's to poke fun at the lack of unit types in historical tw games.

Everything is a variation of spearman, swordsman, bowman, sword cavalry, spear cavalry, bow cavalry...

orcmanii!

>Ghorgon still not announced

Do you say it spear-man-ee or spear-man-eye?

According to Europa barbarorum ii is pronounced as "ee"

DA BIGGEST KANGZ
>tfw I missclicked the dismount botton for cavalry when they were in combat

Attached: 20180310231917_1.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

Gelt and steamtanks could invade anywhere.