/krg/ - King's Raid General #7

Welcome to the King's Raid general, a place to discuss the game.

/krg/ #7 - Don't be afraid of my dick__ /krg/ edition
>Data about heroes, relevant weapons and game mechanics:
kingsraid.wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
maskofgoblin.com/

>Current events:
Choose the hero for Giant Candy: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449#/posts/9405
Ruby Consume till the 11th: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/events#/posts/9198

>GM Notices
plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/notices
>March 8th Patch Notes: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449#/posts/9406

>Helpful Links
Fragment Farming: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4IljvuENRTJIgm38bLOncwr5d5wTSZ_W08hXtEvzgI/edit#gid=1400033148
EXP calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nemYGJm_itk96ycXiF0EwzJIwOrPbj2cC3Ymvjy0ljM/edit#gid=79146673

Last Thread:

Attached: 1520518112151[1].png (608x744, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts/9530?lfrom=copyUrl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please let it die

Why user?

Making /krg/ was a mistake

Remake around the 22nd. If it died just a few days after a patch it isn't surviving till then.

This

tfw double peace idol

Attached: cleo.png (757x724, 867K)

I want to see Cleo make the double peace sign with her face going 'ahe'

We can just put heart eyes face on that idol pose

What's the best Cleo costume?

So I just installed this game last night and I'm fucking shocked at the level of polish, especially considering it's mobage. Pretty addictive too.

What's the situation on the dragon raid/challenge raid? Can I get ultra-carried so I don't have to worry about gear from level 31+?

Yeah but unless you make friends with people who can carry you don't expect it to be consistent.

>If you re- try enchanting, you will be able to choose between 2 options; Old one and New one
>Once an option is enchanted, you cannot upgrade the chosen option anymore
>Enchant Options will stay as the same when upgrading gear tiers.

I'm a bit confused about this. What does the first line mean? I heard you can overwrite enchants but if so what is the purpose if selecting the old one? Does it mean that if I use a new scroll I can still choose the same options from the old scroll and therefore make it as if I used the old scroll anyways despite both scrolls possibly being different?

The second line means that if I choose crit damage enchant scroll then I can no longer upgrade the crit damage option Right? Meaning I should max out crit damage before apply the crit damage enchant scroll?

The third line means I should enchant scroll my gear ticket t6 before upgrading to save money?

Lastly what are the best enchants? I assume crit damage for DPS but I'd like confirmation, and for the other classes I'm in the dark.

You don't worry about gear either way till level 61, everything under T6 is not worth the effort of enchanting because the missions you do are easy.

Still need someone to carry me in challenge raid hard/hell please.

plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts/9530?lfrom=copyUrl

>3 hours maintenance to change the clock
what the fuck vespa

Enchants are random, so if you get a shitty roll and like the old enchant better, you can keep it.

>Enchants are random
You have got to be shitting me. It costs 500k in the guild shop for one legendary.

500k is chump change later on. It costs over 20m to max a single piece of t7 dragon gear.

No but 500k isn't gold user, I'm talking about guild coins.

That's end game grind. Just use ancient scrolls as a stop gap until then.

The last time didn't reset ToC, ToO and Inn?

>iOS users will have to go through the same update shenanigans
rip, or has Apple fixed their shit?

Doubt it, apply users didn't even get rubies or some shit for the last fuck up.

Just installed this yesterday. What's the best way to progress towards the end game? I wanna eventually participate in high level raids and spend my time farming for perfect gears and shit like that.

Attached: 1515558297309.jpg (906x1200, 158K)

Start off with a magic dps first or you are going to be gated in chapter 6

How so?

A healer (other than Mediana) can get past the mandatory ghost spider in Ch 6 though.

I did that and came out with a pretty good team I think. is there anything else I should keep in mind? I'm just gonna power through story mode leveling up my guys as I go.

If i choose Selene as my 2 stars in the beginning, who should i choose later with the other ticket to get a good team?

PvP right away, just participation gets you rewards. Same with world bosses. Try and do the challenge raids as high difficulty as you can. A good guild is important as well.

What's the team? Powergrind your DPS to 71 (use exp flasks on everyone but them) once you get everyone to 65 or so. Maybe earlier, World Boss unlocks when you get someone to 60 and gives good rewards.

How do you determine how much team exp you get per battle? I find it hard to calculate.

A magic dps.

why 5-21 so hard for me

Out of the free ones you can get with the ticket, which one is the best?

Epis is good

Selene is a main DPS, he doesn't need a magic one. Taking Epis would give him no CC.

>not going 4 dps

>Not going Kasel solo
>Not maining Mitra x Roi
Why do I even bother with this board?

Priscilla would be a good pick but unfortunately isn't in the free tickets. There's really not a great 3* physical sub-dps on that ticket. If you aren't a fan of Frey and prefer Laias or Rephy you could take them there. If you really wanted to use Phillop over Clause you could take him there. You could maybe take Naila as your sub-dps but there's not a lot of synergy there with Selene.

When you get the 5* ticket you can look at Gau (really solid CC/support, everyone should own him at some point), Miruru (solid CC hero, becomes great with Transcendence), or Lakrak I suppose. Or you could burn your first 6k rubies on Priscilla and use the 5* on a magic dps to have in your back pocket that wouldn't be a part of your regular rotation.

Kasel synergizes pretty well with Naila.

Because Viska solo is better.

Is Viska good now post-buffs? Or she still mediocre at best with her heavy reliance on soul gimmick?

How's Dimael as a sub dps now?

She's Viska tier.

She's good. CC on every skill, debuffs attack, magic amps on her S2 and her UW has a scaling amp, shreds m.def on her S2 as well. You can ignore her soul gimmick with the S3 light perk if you don't mind her knocking shit around.

Make Luna work on PvP

Just spring water into S2 and hope everything dies.

T1 Epis, T1 Pris, Kaulah, Clause

I don't know if the powergrind/exp flask thing apply since my DPS is already T1?

How do I get a good guild?

Dunno I'm not in one. I just make do with a level 10.

By joining the /krg/ guild.

>burn 6k rubies buying Requina for the UW ticket in the ruby consume
>it's a duplicate of Frey's UW
welp, looking forward to building Requina when I can get her UW on the 22nd at least.

I wish I had enough rubies to get to that point, I stopped at the 2 infinity stones.

So how specific should I aim for 3/4 line pieces before I use a reforge ticket on them? For example for DPS gear, sometimes I'll get 3 lines of DPS but they usually have either attack or accuracy or even lifesteal, no idea if it's worth reforge ticketing for those.

>need to do conquest still
>run out of flasks
>may won't sell any
This fucking game.

Pushed to the random ticket too and got Fluss's UW. Surely he'll get buffed someday, right?

fluss is strong in the arena, which is what he's primarily designed for.

>They don't grind UWs they don't need

>grinding in a game where heroes go from 0 to OP by the whims of the devs
Don't be daft

How did the patch effect Morrah? Did it just bump up her DPS? Also where are the Ezekiel Buffs reeeeee

I'll always grind Bau's no matter how OP Vespa makes him.

she got a buff i think

>not grinding all the men's UW
gay

She got nerfed.

They buffed some of her skills, but they also fixed a bug that made up a large part of her DPS, so overall it's a nerf.

ch6 has a lot of high physical def or immune enemies. even if your waifu is physical pick a 2nd magical dps waifu and build her up to deal with ch6.
the total xp given for 1 particular battle is constant but its divided into 4 members depending on how low-lvled each hero is. even if it says +0xp thats ok. xp is never wasted unless someone died or is max level.
level your heroes until they are higher than the enemy and stop being an auto scrub and manually cc during enemy casts.
reforge tickets are not common, you should use it only when you really know what extra stat you need. if you need to ask then...

Attached: dbsveoa.jpg (748x1069, 172K)

>xp is never wasted unless someone died
Then how come when I run say 2 low level heroes, and one of them dies, the other one gains more exp than they normally would if the other low level remained alive?

Damnit. One last question then, is Scarlet still worth investing for PvP? And if so how do I build her, half and half Poison and Black dragon gear and tank stats like p. dodge, pdef, hp, and cc res?

Where do people get this myth about chapter 6? I was pure physical with Frey and got through without a hiccup. There's only one ghost spider in the story path and it isn't a boss.

She got nerfed too, she's usable but a lot of people have switched back to using Leo.

lets say a battle gives out 10k per hero. if only bring 2 heroes you are already wasting a potential 20k more.
of that 2x 10k per hero if there is a difference in levels 1 hero might get 12k and the other might get 8k. Now if 1 of them dies the other surviving hero get the max payout of 10k.

But the thing is, if I use your example, when I only bring one hero, that hero doesn't even gain 10k. Whereas if I bring that hero, and then have another hero die, then the first hero gains that 10k.

>need 7 uws to go from 0* to 3*
>need 8 uws to go from 3* to 4*
That's bullshit

As much as it hurts the soul when it fails, you should be gambling with your UW awakenings.

thats where the whale adv. comes in. if you are a f2p scrub and pick a hero thats 5* UW reliant to be any good...are you this user who bought ezekiel without sitting on 20 UW pieces beforehand

aye my example is not 100% correct but close enough for a basic understanding. I read a post a long time ago about someone claiming that hero xp is cacluated individually with behind the scene calculations but who knows what's really up until someone can datamine the right formua.

It's crazy how some mobages are almost impossible to datamine and yet some are practically transparent even if they come from a big company like Nintendo.

Should I go for Dimael or Arch? Frey is my priest

Reminder that Yanne is the natural enemy of Frey because the god damn bow blocks the latter's tits in combat. Same with Morrah's stupid shield buff.

Dimael if you need CC, Arch if you like shields.

>Jap Aisha is Homura
Well then

homu homu

homuran

>Jap Luna is Kumiko
At least they're spending money on the characters that matter

Reminder of Miruru is Oni Chichi blonde girl

Attached: explain.png (657x489, 339K)

I'm bald. what can I say

Bau and Leo are pretty good units.

>Naila, Fluss, Godsel and Godrak
Always trust in your crushing love

Don't get baited by this, newbies. This user probably had to grind for a shit ton of levels to get over the p.dps hurdles. Unless you enjoy grinding like a braindead zombie early on - build a m.dps dps and breeze through it.

It makes me sad that Naila will never tank as well as Kasel, since Naila is like the biggest titty monster physical tank. Meanwhile Kasel can somehow top dps during Urkak even as the fucking tank.

luna is cute

Is the server back up yet?

Yes.

So what is everyone's priority for using gold? Is it May's shop or the blacksmith?

Does anyone know if that Favios or whatever plant boss gets affected by the mask of undead? Since ya know the whole chapter is generally undead, but I dunno since that thing looks like a plant. Conquest bosses get affected by masks right?

will we be able to switch to JP voices on EN version?

If you're already having a hard time with that boss, then I wonder how you will fare against Orleans.

Just started playing this. How long does it take to farm characters?