/poeg/ - path of exile general

bestiary edition

preivous

Attached: free.jpg (743x622, 145K)

I don't know what kind of shit builds you are playing, but crit chance on jewelry is relatively minor. But regardless, you can still get both.
"Build" implies significant investment.

reminder that the best thing about "LOL I NUKE THIS THREAD" user is that he actually got depressed anime poster banned and literally no one misses him

Wait what? What did I miss?

is whispering ice a meme? a free 7 link seems like a good league starter

Rate my Currency Stash

Attached: Rate.png (434x712, 512K)

dead thread
dead general
dead game
dead company preparing to close down poe now that pokemon league has gotten a small surge in mtx and otherwise flopped

why is it so hard to copypaste the previous OP?
why do you to such extents to make this general look like garbage?

same amount of effort that was put into this shitstain league

and here you are

Attached: 51OIRoxklRL.jpg (500x500, 47K)

What do I do with pic related?
I was thinking some cospri's discharge action.

Attached: 321321415.png (449x323, 165K)

Can my Bow Assassin be saved?
www.poeurl.com/bPbk
currently using Lioneye's glare, Barrage as main and RoA for applying curse
I'm a bit squishy at 4,2k HP with +75 liferolls on almost every item. My crits dont really tear anything apart, mapping is sorta okay, but very slow. barrage has 4,1k tooltip dps with full frenzy and power charges

It got hurt by the CI nerf, but it's still not terrible

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

Use path of building.

you can do ANYTHING

except make a good build lmao welcome to stat stick meta

he got bwoinked for at least 2 weeks because a few anons started shit-talking him, copying his posts with minor edits, and reporting his post until it got janitors' attention
good riddance though that guy was an autistic fuck

based

kill this league already

sucks to have a static ip huh

>What do I do with pic related?
hey man, thanks for including a picture. I didn't remember what stats that shield gave, it's really important to know it has +130 armour and that's why a picture was necessary over just mentioning the unique's name

9 exiles, and each one will drop at least one jewel. guess I rolled right on this map lottery with +exiles +exile sextant and +exile prophecy

Attached: 20180311004006_1.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

Scions bitchbreaking fuckstick.

The what now?

Attached: que.jpg (1200x1090, 76K)

If only he offed his sad self and took the leddit crossposter with him I'd be even happy with 10 more months of this league.

>good riddance though that guy was an autistic fuck
if you had any principles, you'd report the kitavaposter too (since it's the exact same kind of spam), but you're just another discord retard ganging up on one guy because you don't understand the general's culture

but hey, it's all yours, have fun with whatever's left of poeg

This is the first fucking time that I'm having a hard time progressing through the atlas
Am I the only one?

Attached: 1334573112362.jpg (500x552, 42K)

why? you want that retard posting in here again? please, getting his autistic shit out of our threads was something we all wanted.

haha memes

map drop rates were nerfed because the nets fuck with the currency drop rates

maps and alchs are at 2/3 of their usual drop rates because of this

Why?

i didn't know stash tabs summoned the animie?

only good poster was freeposter desu

kitava is at least on-topic.
no discord here, just a one-man army doing god's work.
fuck off with your "general's culture" newfag, /poeg/ isn't your army. i could give a fuck if /poeg/ burns to the ground, game's dead anyway.

imagine being so bothered by someone who makes one post per thread

>Am I the only one?
if you so desperately seek confirmation bias, reddit is that way

It's waaay better for this kind of thing.

imagine being so bothered that an off-topic faggot no one liked got banned

I desperately seek cock actually
Fucking GGG, project PT was right...

Attached: 1475119570511.jpg (464x464, 53K)

>DEY DIDN MAKE ANUDDER BREACH CLONE GAME DED GAME DED

go eat some crayons you dumb faggots

>kitava is at least on-topic.
rofl, you're fucking retarded. let me post a picture of a depressed witch every thread too, since that'd be considered on-topic according to your brilliant logic

>i could give a fuck if /poeg/ burns to the ground
of course not, which makes you cancer.

Attached: this is an actual screenshot of path of exile.jpg (920x518, 181K)

> being so assblasted you report people
lmao

Attached: gaysnotwelcome.jpg (329x399, 44K)

plz stop fighting we are spose to be frans

Am I the only one who loves this bestiary shit? I'm finally all geared up and still having a blast.

What build are you playing?

the silver lining about this trash league is that if faggots like you leave because they're butthurt over the mapping changes, that makes the playerbase that much better for 3.3

>implying they won't return next league

That's how you spot the redditors. I'm sure they all filled out their janny applications too.

FOR FREE

How?
PoE Planner shows the skilltree just fine and it opens in browser so I can use it on any system
Also, i cant download and install PoB right now.

Don't like the fact it's so rare, I do enjoy how tough red beasts are though not sure how people with infinite lives find thrill of fighting one since no risk.

>Am I the only one
never ever start your post like this if you don't want to be dismissed as a redditshit

Is anyone else chaining Nemisis map mod? Or am I being retarded?

>inb4 reddit

PoB shows waay more than just the skilltree.

Never ever not quote people instant hit on the reddit scale

get a currency tab/10

but doing that you can't use shield charge

>Also, i cant download and install PoB right now.
phoneposters not welcome here

why do you assume that people who play on softcore enjoy dying or build their entire strategy around dying at a monster until they kill it? and even if that were the case they have at most 6 lives if they're in maps. I play SC and I still try to not die, dude. I still find red beasts challenging, I still hate getting gibbed to shit I didn't see coming, I still hate making mistakes that get me killed, I just don't have to completely start over when I do. Stop being an elitist cunt about the mode you play.

Based. Hope the goddess has been treating you well.

i admire your consistency

If Chris Wilson posted here, would you tell him to go back 2 reddit or have a discussion with him?

So I'll have to read out every single stat of every single item too, FFS that sounds like a lot of hasssle for a simple opinion on a skill tree. Or general meta.

Are bow Assassins viable? can iot be done with barrage? I can get a lot of knockback (almost can keep Argus out of range) but the damage is lackluster. With a similar tree for claws I could get 18k reave tooltip DPS

>PoE Planner shows the skilltree just fine
there are a dozen other things that matter that you probably either ignored or fucked up
pob shows them all, poeplanner doesnt

>i cant download and install PoB right now.
then kill yourself immediately you retard

Can RF jugg do shaper?

pls b my onahole

given enough currency, anything can kill shaper

You can import your character directly, without having to do anything manually.
>Are bow Assassins viable? can iot be done with barrage? I can get a lot of knockback (almost can keep Argus out of range) but the damage is lackluster. With a similar tree for claws I could get 18k reave tooltip DPS
Tooltip dps is irrelevant. PoB shows your real dps. Bow assassin is pretty much inferior to ele bow builds. It can work, but it will never be as strong as some other things.

>being assblasted that i accomplished my goal
i don't need my arguments to have consistency. i singled out that faggot and did this general a service.

why was everyone so against him?

Why do people play Witch? She's ugly and smells like rotting corpses.

Haven't played for a few leagues and decided to have some >fun, I was going to play RF SR trickster with the new ascendancy changes. Just got to level 65 and realized they have nerfed Rise of the Phoenix' 8% additional fire res to 5%. Is rf still viable and how do i get more life regen?

Why not both?

>I saved this dead general I don't care about by removing one of its regulars
yeah, don't try that logic thing, it's kinda rough on your bird brain. just stick to "u mad bro?" posts and we can all live with that

so does your mom but that doesnt stop me

Cause she's cute

Attached: cutewitch.png (799x899, 1.26M)

What would you ask him or want to talk about?

So I better just respecc down to Reaver Ass? Or do an Eleskill build?

"What the fuck is next League's mechanic" mostly.

Meme golems.

RF is meta right now, if you don't know how to build it without +8% max fire res then literally just check out one of the 50 guides about it

Scion dick

Attached: 1505696548633.png (546x533, 1.11M)

I like it, but the beasts are a bit too rare and they have a tendency to either die in two hits or take ages to kill. The "common" rare beasts (no beastiary specific mod, still count as rare beasts for crafting) should also show on the minimap, and you should be able to delete the normal beasts that you ended up capturing to get rid of that New! message on their frame.

I'd ask him why there isn't a report option when I right click a player on my friend's list, and why there is no option to report for Botting or RMT.

my mom is dead, dude. no shit she smells like a corpse

pick for me /poeg/

autobomber for farming maps
arc mines for farming HOGM

So MoM is the thing, sweet. Gotta do some respeccing, fuck..

You are better off just doing one of the meta builds. Assassin in general is not that good.

nobody cares about your softcore builds, kid

How many times did Chris Wilson read that he fucks dogs before he left this place?

>muh hardcore

enough times to make him ensure that he only caters to Reddit now

good job /poeg/ you're just as responsible for ruining the game as Reddit is

don't you have another touch of meme webm to post

How can i found out the emta builds? Just lurking here ot the forums? How can I tell which "ONE GAJILLION DPS SHAPER ELDER ALL CONTENT" builds are legit?

I feel like ding a ranged attack build. I experimented with an old lvl 65 ranger on standard as a Wander Deadeye and it seemed fun but unviable against bosses, with hastily thrown together gear.

just copy whatever mathil is doing

>To be fair, you have to have a very high bandwidth to understand flushing your DNS. The packet loss is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of networking most of the packets will go over a typical player's head. There's also POE's netcode, which is deftly woven into it's programming. The devs understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these mechanisms, to realise that they're not just important- they say something deep about FRAMETIME. As a consequence people who dislike smooth gameplay truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the CMD's most important command line "ipconfig/flushdns," which itself is a critical component to uninterupted gameplay. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chris Wilson's genius game unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

This league is just not fun anymore. The league mechanic is basically non-existent and on top of that, there's something really wrong with the currency and map drop rates. I've basically been playing 10-12 hours a day since the league start and I've caught only 1 beast that gives me a portal to the one of the spirit beasts. I've found only 4 abyssal depths and zero liches. I'm actually running out of currency trying to roll T11+ maps and I have an excess of nets that are just wasting away in my inventory. I can't sustain my red map pool either. I get like 10+ nets a map and I see maybe 2-3 beasts a map and a red beast every now and then. Why are fusings and alchs close to 2:1 chaos already? Why are exalts already worth 70 chaos? Why are T16 maps 35+ chaos while guardian fragments are worth less than 16c? Divination card drop rates are completely ruined. I tried farming Hoarders, Saint's Treasures, etc. They're just not dropping as they did last league. I have only found three Encroaching Darkness divination cards and I've been mapping since Day 2 of the league and I have 40+ IIQ on my character. The mob density is also completely awful. What the hell is going on??? This league feels completely dead compared to last league in terms of gameplay and economy.

It feels like they just put a bunch of artificial checks on the gameplay just to slow everything down and Im fine with slowing everything down but Im not fine with sitting there with my dick in my hand while the boss is invulnerable. They need to cut that shit out. If it means people get burned out just a little bit faster, and stop playing the game then ggg is just going to have to accept that. People will buy mtx because they like the game and want to support ggg. But if ggg insists on keeping a player chained to the computer in front of the game forever just for the chance that they might buy some mtx, then its just going to be a shitty game that no one wants to play.

In Path of Exile, the scrub labels a wide variety of tactics and situations “cheap.” This “cheapness” is truly the mantra of the scrub. Performing a logout is often called cheap. A logout is a special kind of move that removes him from the game. The entire purpose of the logout is to be able to leave a situation quickly. As far as the game is concerned, logging out is an integral part of the design—it’s meant to be there—yet the scrub has constructed his own set of principles in his mind that state he should be unable to log out while in HC. The scrub thinks of logging out as a kind of magic shield that will protect him indefinitely. Why? Exploring the reasoning is futile since the notion is ridiculous from the start.

>be hardkek
>think i'm playing the elite league
>call others tutorialcore
>turns out i was playing the scrubmode
fuggg