Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Brace for impact, NA/SEA merge this week!
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1258

>New/returning player?
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1186
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1200
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1273

>Last big update (next one: early April)
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1273
R9 class info/discussion: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/R9/372163/

>Upcoming changes
New classes (Onmyoji/Retiarius): treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1293
Guild promotion/quests/collections: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1266
New raid/lv360 legend gear: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1264
QoL stuff: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1257
Wiz+Swordie rework: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1229
Colony Wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds/Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica/Mia)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart)

Attached: bakarine.gif (560x420, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3ggg.1f254fb171813195a1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1291
youtube.com/watch?v=H0ptG-hLI00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have two resets to try out on my Hakka

send me a good and fun musketeer build

Archer3QS3Musk3.

Attached: DX2F_dfVwAEQIoZ.jpg (848x1200, 166K)

>QS3
ok, seems really the best for fillers and the utility is good
>archer 3
why? never liked a3 that much, any other alternative?

Archer3 has max Kneeling Shot and Swift Step. You can pick Appraiser, Scout1 or Rogue1 too.

I see...what about Falconer c1? I have a birb already so slot problems
Also, how should I distribute my musketeer skill points? Literally never touched the class

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3ggg.1f254fb171813195a1

>Still playing this semen slurping game

>this semen slurping game
Proof?

Attached: 1322172364295.png (420x248, 67K)

Haha I sure love these recurring comedic routines, keep it up you guys.
Don't forget to buy TP though

Attached: hehehe.webm (212x252, 585K)

Uhh, dunno if Falc1 is good. It's not a great filler circle as before.
Musk has serious point starving problems.

Start with this:

15 Penetration Shot
1 Covering Fire
1 Sniper's Serenity
1 Prime and Load
1 Headshot
1 Snipe
1 Volleyfire
1 Birdshot

With the remaining points, max Grooving Muzzle if you wanna go Rambo with Running Shot + Sniper's Serenity + Grooving Muzzle + Kneeling Shot; max Covering Fire and Volleyfire if you want as much AoE damage as possible; max Headshot and Snipe if you want as much single target damage as possible.

Thanks. One more question: how much aoe ratio / max number of targets covering fire/penetration have?

Is steady aim good? It seems like a small increase but it's a multiplier even on cannon attacks, right?

SA is great, even lv 5 from ranger 1 does wonders already

I have ranger 3 on my SR and boy, when Steady Aim is up and I combo with with Retreat Shot, the class almost looks like a decent one

I'm not sure, but it probably uses your AoE attack ratio (no extra points).

Hi. Question.
SW3-HL2-Dop3 (What I currently have)
SW1-HL3-Barb-dop3
SW2-HL3-Dop3
SW3-Barb2-Dop3

Which one of those would be best and why? I guess I'd technically end my build with shinobi, but I doubt I'll ever get the patience to do the quest or buy the voucher, so I'm planning my build without it. Any suggestions?

SW2-HL3-Dop3

Mind elaborating as to why?
Armor break I'm assuming?

Sword 2 is AWFUL, get barbarian c1 for that cleave (+50% slash dmg debuff, +50 crit rate for 5 seconds)

Holy shit, Muayy Lmao is criminally fun. With many eatk buffs, just punching stuff can be strong too.

Attached: 65215832_p0.png (1920x990, 1.88M)

It's fun but clunky and I have to force myself to incorporate the skills into my rotation.

how much aoe points do you have, that's your max. Every med size target take 2 points

a tribute to the passing of one of the best supporter and contributor of TOSG

*LONG EPIC SAXOPHONE*

W-WOAH OH W-WAH
I FEEL so WOJAK
As I HOLD YOUR HAND and lead you to the ORSHA ROOF
As the music dies, something in your eyes
Calls to mind the BLUE screen
And all its sad DOOM POST
I'm never gonna ERP again
Guilty MEME have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not an AUTISTIC
Should've known better than to IMPLY a BAIT
And waste the MEGAPHONES that I've been given
So I'm never gonna ERP again
The way I ERP with you
Time can never mend
The careless /WHISPER of a good TOSG
To the heart and mind
Ignorance is kind
There's no comfort in the truth
BAN HAMMER is all you'll find
I'm never gonna ERP again
I should've known better than to IMPLY a BAIT
The way I ERP with you
Never without your LEWD
Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd BUTTHURT each other with the things we'd want to /SAY
We could have been so good together
We could have lived this ERP forever
But no one's gonna ERP with me
Please stay
And I'm never gonna ERP again
Should've known better than to IMPLY a BAIT
The way I ERP with you

*LONG EPIC SAXOPHONE*

Futureproof is recruiting players that like to have FUN™! PM and friend list ApplyAFineHorse3 for invites

Attached: ev4PSSn (720 x 405).jpg (720x405, 44K)

Need a guild? Looking for EXCITEMENT™? Join CuteNotLewd for best EXCITEMENT™!
Please contact Plasmagica in game for invite

Attached: 1436874409846.gif (300x225, 499K)

I haven't played in years. Is A2 still necessary for most Archer builds?

Yes. Unless you're Rogue with 3x Werewolf cards.

It's not like there's a lot of viable Archer choices during early ranks, so it's not really "necessary", it's more of a "i don't know what else to pick tqbh"
Also the critrate scales on your skill level now, so Archer3 is pretty nice too.

Can you do better, /tosg/?

Attached: pitch-pot.png (179x31, 12K)

1 more day before I can stop that mean bully name Mia from bullying Healmage.
Can't wait.

NuMusketeer user here, holy shit...the class is extremely not-fun!

normally people go for SR builds if you are new to archer

I'm not really new to archers, I have Falconer-Mergen, SR and that Hakka that I turned to Musketeer to try out the class

It's definitely going back to Hakka tomorrow.

Whats your prob with it?

what is your build?

is it archer2 QS3 ranger1 musk3

Every fucking Sage only sells portals to HG340, Sausys entrance and Mishekan forest, I swear.

why do you need port to hg340? it's just at bees

Lazy fucks probably. Either way, I rather take another portals. Like one to Kalejimas or Demon Prison.

This is exactly why I'm complaining. Instead of selling portals to other places, every fucking sage shop has only those three destinations.

Are doppel and sarkmis still viable for late game? I remember farming my butt off to get sarkmis and quit right after

There's no challenging content so yeah, anything's viable.

I see ones to isatora, ameleth, and some other places.

Why'd you quit? There's not much new to do, so you'll quit again with not need to change weapons. HG 350 weapons might be better though, I don't know, but they can get random stats on them. this though

yeah, show proof

Attached: 1520719858504.jpg (900x800, 74K)

who's this cutie?

SemenSlurper Stella Unibell

Attached: 60904115_p0.png (800x758, 677K)

one of the graphics that they call "classes" in that street sex worker jewish scam

Attached: burgers embracing of poo-in-loo.jpg (567x768, 94K)

Can you make a general? I really want to post in it! I like the game but there's a lot of confusing things, and the official forums is full of brown people crying over cosmetic prices.

a rapid look at it told me it's an action rpg MMO
There aren't classes but characters desu

Too busy slurping semen to do it

I tried playing it, all the characters play exactly the same so it's just a different skin. Even the character that uses pistols just uses them as melee attacks. They talk different in cutscenes, but the translation is mangled more than the fucking BR machine translations ToS went through.

Who is the faggot that pushed this boring piece of shit on us, you made me wasted 2 days on the most blend asset flip that you called a game, when I could of have some real fun in TOS instead of what I can only describe my experience as "eating dry flour with a tall glass of water for meals".

Attached: 1456425613456.gif (480x360, 3.56M)

There are some people here who legit play that game and will also quit it in a couple of months when the "hype" goes away but all the shitposting comes from 1 or 2 guys who just shitpost it for the sake of doomposting ToS, anyways games become slightly more enjoyable after the first town but unles you are into this kind of game, yeah, it's like watching dry paint after a while

I'm actually really into those types of games, but Dragon Nest did it better and did it almost 10 years earlier. Too bad Dragon Nest got ran into the ground hard by the developers and poor localization management.

What's a good place to grind around 200?

Alemeth/Cranto or Igti Coast/Kalejimas.

What if it was different depending on your class? Like.. what if your build would perform better on certain enemy types... so the answer to "where to grind at X" wasn't the same every time. HUH? WHAT IF?

How is "if you're a sword grind at x, if you're a cleric grind at y" any different? It's the same every time, just per class.

There's a lot of variety within those classes, and even if it was the same every time for each class, it'd make leveling alts a lot less mind-numbing.

Yeah, SoulWorker is really slow on catching on what it is, the early game is atrocious bland but the characters gets better to play when they start to play in some different way between each other (Lily goes on crit rampage and later on wants to live on the edge in raids by fighting with less hp as possible for burst in combo with Haru, Haru become breaker rape master for Lily bursts, Stella goes full support and Erwin gets enough attacks to never enter melee and snipe- missing Jin pure tanking and Iris Dragoon like debuffer melee support still though also player housing with private bedrooms and bathroom you can invite other players in for engaging ERP away from indiscrete eyes)
And the lack of shit to do in ToS is perfect for doomposters to find something to shitposting about

I just don't think I can stomach a game where there's so little choice. Even if you count all the subskills, there's only 25-30 per character, and they're all so spread out. Dragon Nest had this problem too, but it also had way more classes and subclasses. I'm also not a faggot that ERPs.

What the fuck is there to do in shitworker? It's just "fresh" to you and will become "baaww there's nothing to do" in like 2 weeks tops.

Attached: goodenoughiguess.jpg (356x123, 21K)

should i reset my cryochrono to pyrolinkerchrono? im afraid only cryos will get rank resets in the upcoming wiz changes

just b urself, no one cares

Some raids, getting cuter, a simple open world PvP in the only open world map in the game, doing dungeons with friends
Pretty much

literally less than tos

>pyrolinkerchrono?
No. Go wiz 2 linker, since magic missile is getting moved down and just save points for it.

not true.

ToS has raids, getting cuter, dungeons, simple 3v3 PvP, open world PvP if guilds cooperate to do it, guild raids, world bosses, crafting classes, and hunting grounds! checkmate semen slurper!

Why can't I connect? Did the servers die because of DST?

mt

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1291

ToS """"Raids"""" are pathetic and no one does them, even more stupid single boss hunts guild events are more rewarding and faster
If you mean the 330 dungeon you need keystones to enter you are a retard, there is literally no difference between it and any other dungeon in this game beside it being locked behind a daily
When was the last time a GvG happened?
AFK shops aren't endgame
HGs aren't endgame and all of them but one aren't even visisted because they have no reason to exist
In the end ToS endgame is ET(soon replaced by Belcoper which is even more simple but with the same amount of grind) Saalus+challenge 330 dungeon combo(lots ofpeople don't even do that anymore since farming Saalus only and buy recipe with Shards is just faster, Challenge modes+330 dungeons aren't fun anymore for the majority of the playerbase) and TBL only a bunch of whales do because PvP in ToS is "Whale or fuck off"
Both of these SemenSlurper games have similar amount of endgame but one is bloated by dailies and the other doesn't have full content released yet in the west

Attached: AW564611_04.gif (368x300, 236K)

Pyros saved?
youtube.com/watch?v=H0ptG-hLI00

I was just as vague about content as you were, Streetworker, no one actually thinks ToS or Streetworker are anything more than soulless cash grabs.

What game isn't a soulless cash grab?

Games where developers actually put effort into it.

Like what?

Metal Gear series.

No one puts effort into MMOs, the technology isn't there yet. We were born too early for the age of VR MMOs with a nutrient IV hooked to our atrophied bodies. Fate can be so cruel.

Why would you want to play a VR MMO? I don't want to play in fucking first person view and I can do third person without VR.

I just want to escape the real world, VR is pretty immersive.

>not wanting to be an actual loli in a virtual world and feel like the virtual semen cumming inside your virtual self
VR MMOs are going to be the ultimate semen slurping experience

I don't want to be a loli, I want to be a cute shota with a huge cock.

I don't want to be a loli. I want to be a big buff guy that dominates lolis. I've been working out in real life, but you have to eat so much that it just makes me sick. Also lolis are fucking annoying and illegal in real life. Why can't 2d be a real life?

Uhmm... lolis are still illegal in 2D worlds.

This, go lust after female looking for it.
Not girls not even old enough to get impregnated

Attached: jinsxharu.png (1251x727, 773K)

dead

Attached: Nurse Vakarine.jpg (1074x1454, 632K)

Thats not Vakarine!

Attached: ToS_Vakarine.png (810x1072, 1.16M)

Same hairstyle
Same hairs and eyes colors
Same titties size
Same retardness and temper
Looks like both are Bakarine to me

stop talking about shitworker and make a thread

But that one is just as dead as ToS. We're grounds for /mmog/.

just shitpost a lot and spam ingame images and the shitworker thread will stay alive.

It's quite more alive than ToS
Like 10k more players on less servers too

ToS was alive on its first week as well. Not taking sides here, I played ToS and stopped once the daily routine was doing some dungeon runs only to log out shortly after, and I can see SW running in the same brickwall, especially once players craft the MK gear and have nothing to do.
I wish both games ran events that gave you an incentive to play other than "farm x to craft y to help you deal +1 more damage in dungeon z".

How do people level gems now? Do people do uphill or is it effective to feed random HG gears to gems?

What would give you an incentive to play? You either like the game or don't.

You can do uphill, evac, gem merchant in fedi, random gems, random mats, party quests, whatever

Oh and it's not effective to feed equipment to gems, since back when they changed the stars system and equipment tin general, they fixed the value of equipment to be it's level instead of some function of its value like it was before, so 350 equipment will only give you 350 exp. Might as well try to sell it and buy mats.

Nobody is going to buy 95% of the crap that drops in HG. You might as well just feed it to a gem instead of wasting silver and time listing it.

Feed blue HG gear to gems, farm in places where you get lots of lv3 gems, spend ~300k/day on the gem merchant, try your luck in the HGs to get old golden coins.

You'd only have to make 7k off a 350 item to be able to buy an equivalent number of 100 silver mats which are 5 points each. You wouldn't buy a purple 350 for an alt for only 16k? That would leave me with double the points.

1. no one sells 100 silver mats
2. no one buys 98% of the shit that drops in hg unless you sell it for so low that they use it as gemfodder themselves
3. you a're a retard

Yes its effective to feed trash HG to gems, but its more effective to use the gem merchant in Fedi
Uphill may be decent too but I dont do that