steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Scratch the itch here:
mwomercs.com/flea

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Some of the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Attached: 33aa20c90184fae4f7321e82706e6a01.png (512x512, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVbXvcYPTzE
youtu.be/rDPHfGqUTpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: ss+(2017-06-27+at+07.03.03).png (541x259, 127K)

Hello dead thread

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1534x968, 1.88M)

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

It IS getting pathetic lately. Does anybody play Gungriffon, or Super Robot Wars or MegaMeks or anything other than the cash grab?

If they'd focus on improving the actual gameplay, instead of nerfing weapons and pumping out grabdeals, then there might be more to talk about. Adding mechs and changing weapon performance rarely has a significant effect on how the game is played as a whole.

Currently, each match is nothing but stomp toward enemy in a blob, and shoot at the enemy blob until one team has a significant enough advantage that they can roll over the remaining opposition. Regardless of game mode, regardless of map, every game is the same shit. There's not much room for any kind of dynamic back and forth, or any reason to go anywhere but the one or two predesignated slugging grounds, so games are samey and uninteresting. On certain map/mode combinations you can literally predict the result based on which side you spawn on at the start of the game (I'm looking at YOU, Domination on Grim Plexus).

The game needs more focus on objectives to make it more interesting. Weapon balance is such a big fucking thing, because the only thing the game really has going for it is mech vs mech combat, so weapons are the only real factor. This is why heavies are almost always the most numerous in the queue, and lights are the least, because there's almost no point in taking anything lighter than a heavy due to the slug-it-out nature of the game. Now, I'm not saying that fighting shouldn't be a focal point for the game, but right now it's the only focus for the game, which is causing it to get stale.

daily reminder

Attached: pir-newmeta.jpg (538x658, 242K)

Can it even carry enough ammo for that to be worth doing?

Hollander when?

theres a half ton, thats all you need

gonna pick up a jester i think, anything else i should get before the sale ends? mostly interested in IS mechs, but the orion seems fun, too.

All the cats are pretty good in terms of size, and in terms of quirks.

I don't own a jester, but I can tell you the C4 and BB are both rock solid.

Give the warhawk prime a try if you haven't.

lame bump
i mean damn... if you were Piggy, would you be worried about this apathy?

Wha thte fuck is that?>

Attached: 2018-02-27_HugAwesomeWithNoUrbieArms-01.png (1024x824, 479K)

Looking for a medium brawler/assassin. Is Viper-C my best bet?

Let's go that way there.

Attached: V I P.jpg (1151x1010, 297K)

Obligatory...

Attached: Gerg-General-002-b_ThankYouInAdvance-EDIT.png (1650x1275, 1.6M)

Attached: 1519819391890.gif (328x423, 3.6M)

It's a piranha with a goose

Srm griffin, srm assassin, laser viper, srm hbk2c, lbx20 hbk2c, srm bushwacker, and rac bushwacker.

>but right now it's the only focus for the game, which is causing it to get stale.

Are you fucking retarded? People have been saying this for SIX YEARS. SIX FUCKING YEARS. STOP PLAYING IT.

Attached: MWO 2012.png (650x705, 81K)

Wow, it's like poetry. I didn't know this existed.

Attached: 1st Davion Guards Hunchback by Hitman85Pl_615782093.jpg (2112x1545, 2.66M)

>hip joint is just a 20" thick rod

There's a regular Friday megamek game and some people playing MWLL on occasion.

We've actually been playing MWLL for the past three nights.

Lights have a higher skill floor and are the most challenging weight class to play correctly. More so than anything else, one or two great light pilots win matches all on their own.

There's a reason the game has been alive for six years. It's lots of fun in small doses. I only play two or three hours a week.

>lbx20 hbk2c
Can confirm, blows motherfuckers out.

So I just broke my promise to never pre-order games (after coh2) and got battletech on gog. Just because I liked the trailer.

Have fun with that.

Attached: hbs_battletech_cast.jpg (1400x4160, 1.42M)

Is there a way to get a Dualshock 4 to work with Armored Core 4? The L2 and R2 buttons don't respond.
Is /acg/ dead until 6 is announced?

Attached: 1513637271311.jpg (1438x1375, 1002K)

I hope I will. When, and it's a bit off top, bsg rts was announced I felt something was wrong with the trailer. Not this time.

I couldn't care less about the campaign. I just want to skirmish with some friends.

In 6 months time there will be brand new campaigns that some bt nerds will have modded in anyway.

Please stop making these. Thank you in advance.

meh

CK2 is alive and well because of mods. That's what I'm excited about too.

ded

Think From is going to be able to top this in 6?

Attached: N-WGIX.jpg (525x354, 33K)

bamp

How difficult would it be to create new mech models for MW5? I don't like the redesigns at all, I get why they're there, but I like the old ones better and being able to play like I'm in the cinematics to MechCommander and MW2/3 would be a dream come true.

kys

robutts

Do you know how much tension a single inch thick cable of steel can handle?

Attached: PKMTT5.png (1275x1650, 837K)

Attached: UIuawmj.jpg (1288x1350, 452K)

Is 6xMPL Jester an alright build? With LFE325.

Now why the hell is mech specs down?

Maintenance?

Sure, why not.

It's kind of low on the firepower, but it can move and shoot a lot and often.

Go for it.

Hows the marauder in >mwo

I always found it lackluster. Supposedly the ac20 + 2 snub ppc is ok, but never tried it.

I tried that and find it challenging to close in with MPLs, also tried 3LPLs+3MLs for a bit and that seemed to have more punch, but I had to put in XL300 for that. Mainly I'm not sure if I want LFE or XL in it. My only other Cat was a C1 with lurms, I run XL300 on it and it was actually not that hard to spread damage by wiggling its nose, and shield an exposed ST. But I was usually fighting at 500-600 meters. LFE obviously is a huge boost in survivability but it comes at a weight cost.

please stop coming.

Events tend to be more play, less post on /gerg/. You can tell when threads drop off page 10, ironically it means less ded game.

ck2?

Crusader Kings 2. It's a game that would have been nothing without the vast modding community which creates tons of settings and material for it.

hmm. i'll have to look into it.

Attached: 1406601504658.png (570x558, 117K)

This shit was awful though. VD giving reference to FA was cool, but the final boss literally jacking off to it was garbage.

Oh, and it being the easiest boss in Armored Core history didn't help matters either, but that's more a function of ACV's damage systems being stupid honestly.

bamp

The absolute state of quickplay, everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVbXvcYPTzE

Attached: NARCGONEWILD.jpg (1280x720, 417K)

>you get a narc!
>you get a narc!
>everybody gets a narc!
>allied lrmboats' faces when

Attached: It's a carnival.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

It's great how no one seems to notice him.

I fucking love walking up to an assault or heavy duking it out with my team, setting their ass on fire and watching as they shut down and get picked apart.

>tfw running jumping ATM42 nova cat with L-TAG
>a friendly NARCs enemies
>all missiles hit their CT

Myeeessss...

Why am I still playing this game?

He's got stealth armor active while he pods pretty much everything.

>TFW you go on vacation with Kakos the Kong Lord
No homo

>no homo
lmao naive surat

Don't be so gay dude

that's exactly what you'll be telling to kekos "omnisexual" kulos dude

>omnisexual
Omnis are OP, gib IS straight-quircks so i can withstand all this faggotry.

>this thread

Attached: 1520842375012.jpg (1125x1569, 242K)

Attached: 1512647005380.png (841x612, 927K)

heh

Is there a wiki or some place with up to date info on how exactly mwll works?

just buy a sparky lmao and then buy the heaviest mech you can afford because mad dosh

I'm not asking for strategies, I'm asking for how each weapon system and mech system works precisely and how certain pieces of high tech interact.

youtu.be/rDPHfGqUTpw

DFAs when?

when Haruko isn't a virgin

Never again

WTF I love 6 mpl P Hawk now???

Attached: MechWarrior Online Screenshot 2018.03.11 - 17.49.26.91.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

i can't ever decide what mex i want to buy

tex mex is best mex.

Get an Orion (IS or Clan). They're tanky and brawly.

consumables need to be removed or have a tonnage cost.

ded thred ded gam
ded

Strikes and coolshots are being nerfed, but yes, the game would be way better if consumables weren't in.

They're already nerfed in the skill trees

Dats nishe.

How would PGI get you to hammer the extend grind buttons if they do that?

Most longer term players have hundreds of millions of cbills, there is no grind.

>battletech preorder
>40 bucks on steam
>32 bucks on fanatical or greenmangaming

really makes me think

Stormcrows are sexy

rip

Which Stormcrow should I buy when it goes on sale? I have honestly no idea what I even want to do with one. I guess bullying lights with SSRMs sounds fun? Is that still a thing?