pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R
>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd
>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5
>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Socks containment thread

Attached: 20180310135653_1.jpg (1067x1051, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afdAC2zxHDc
youtube.com/watch?v=LAJNTkoSyPk
youtube.com/watch?v=GX3V6gJhSi4
youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy VR socks

Attached: 1509981959840.png (652x603, 155K)

>starting to feel like people are ignoring you and that VRChat is losing its charm

:(

2nd for bees

4th for 2nukes is a larping noguns

Attached: 0310181824.jpg (3264x1836, 2.04M)

>:(
Kill yourself passive agressive bitch

:(

vr is pretty expensive just to dance and squish peoples cheeks but it might be worth it

Attached: Morgiana.gif (500x494, 902K)

>kill yourself
:( yourself forward agresive bitch

How do l decimate a 100k tris model without destroying it?

Attached: 1491584353809.gif (300x240, 3.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=afdAC2zxHDc

Find shit like pubic hair and extra meshes. Start by deleting those. Then decimate things that people don't look at too much, like shoes or inner layers of hair.

check for pubic hair or small baubles that have tens of thousands of tris for no justifiable reason
anklets, shoe charms, wristbands, hairbands- anything a shitty modeler might have added to make it more oc donut steal

daily dose of savas ass

Attached: 20180310033300_1.jpg (1333x1327, 169K)

I feel the same way. I feel like my friendships are fake and that I'm only friends with a lot of you guys because I'm around you, and you guys don't necessarily like me. I'm sorry for the faggy post. Last night was rough in terms of emotions, and I think tonight is going to be too.

Attached: 1502799664637.jpg (839x1200, 246K)

Nobody's even doing anything to you, why are you assuming shit?

literally just stay up and hang out a bit longer man, you'll feel more in the group

I bought it explicitly to punch people, it was worth

I only like people in vrchat because they are cute girls and considering real life, I'm sure that the feeling goes both ways

VRC's definitely losing its charm for me and I haven't really managed to make friends with anyone in a way I would consider sustainable. Heavily reconsidering buying VR, before I was thinking it would help make friends but getting arms isn't going to make people want to talk to me anymore than they do now.

Attached: 20180310065116_1.jpg (1511x1485, 227K)

I don't think we've ever spoken ingame but if you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to say so in the thread.

don't completely burn yourself out without even seeing it vr

I sort of agree with theaking friends bit. I have small chats with random people occasionally, but I never really meet up with them ever again. Feels like rl in terms of how bad I do at being sociable, and making friends other than the people I've known since I was a teenager. Don't wanna dredge up any shit either, but last night I tried going to that small meetup or whatever to see if I could rectify that, but I wound up bailing after people started flooding in. Don't think vr was worth it, honestly.

I think I said that already but yes, I don't like you anymore.
I don't hate you neither but I just can't have any fun with you as it always leads to the same path.

Cat's decimation tool works suprisingly well

Attached: 1512529802353.png (1724x845, 293K)

Would you guys use a voice modulator if they werent shit? Sounds like a fun project

No, I like getting compliments for my real voice

Im so afraid of /vrg/ making fun of my model ;_;

how does the sleep room sound for a meetup?

It's fine, they won't do it in front of you

You gotta be careful with it, though. I like to delete all the empty shape keys on body parts that tolerate decimation and leave them on the fiddly bits, then set it to preserve shape keys so I don't get cheese-grater fingers.

>20k not 60k

Lmao

I don't think it's anyone doing anything, I've just felt awkward at these last few meetups and I usually just try to hang around for the two people I talk to on Discord, one of whom I never see.

I've been here a while, and it started off fine. I don't know what changed.

I probably do, but I'm too proud to admit it.

>I just can't have any fun with you as it always leads to the same path.

How come? I won't try to make you like me again, but I want to better myself as a person. If you want to message me sometime or pull me aside, I'd like to hear why you don't like me. It might help save a friendship in the future.

The VR forces you to be there. Tabbing out in desktop is easy, but in VR you have to take your headset off and people take pictures of your butt to go afk in VR. I do feel like it contributes to me being willing to be a little more social, but I did not use desktop before I had VR. I know myself though, and I think if I were in desktop I'd spend most of my time tabbed out in the corner.

For those of you that are feeling left out or like you're not making friends, I'd like to help but it's hard to identify who is actually feeling this way.

just like auto atlasing it just depends
however you got super lucky

half the people there have shitty models . Only people I saw getting bullied were the noisy regulars

>I'm only friends with a lot of you guys because I'm around you
iktf, I really don't know how to form meaningful friendships anymore, instead of friends who tolerate you because you're there

Attached: 1457558694250.jpg (600x535, 155K)

Can't fucking wait for playmaker and scripting. WE NEED IT NOW, TUPPER.

Maps with gameplay will revitalize VRChat. YOU can't let it lose its charm

I'd give it a try. I was originally planning on using a voice changer but was too lazy to set one up and tweak it. Now /vrg/ is kinda used to my voice so it's not worth the effort to make MorphVOX sound half-decent.

This is why I want to set up movie nights for the socially awkward...you can interact with some other skiddish people, maybe talk a little, or you can just watch a movie and have a laugh at people's reactions and body language, no pressure to socialize but you're in a space with similar people in similar situations.

Go reload in more than 10 seconds you low speed high drag volk

Attached: pmageffect.jpg (2448x3264, 2.52M)

literally nothing changed you just keep passing out early and missing everything
you were gone before everyone had even showed up last night, no wonder you felt left out

>I've made it to the OP
oh dear god

Attached: DLQlP0WUMAACCgV.jpg (509x429, 33K)

>you just keep passing out early and missing everything

I hate having to keep a consistent sleep schedule for work.

Ozenanon is too fucking cute.

Attached: BC44143E-89BF-4BDA-80D5-DA5CAC321EF6.jpg (561x424, 82K)

>shattered feed lips: the post

I feel like any attempt at these things will just lead to the same result as the first desu

>Get invite to place while I’m having fun
>Go to invite and it’s not fun

I started going to invites, because I was previously ignoring everyone that invites me to places, but I almost always end up having a shitty time at an invite. I think I’m just gonna start ignoring them again.

Anyone ever got problem assigning verticles to another texture with an mmd model?
I remember doing this in the past by luck but now for some reason everytime i try to assign a verticle group to another texture, it never changes, any tips that can help?
My current model use different body parts from few other models so i don't know if it has any effect on what i'm trying to do.

Attached: verticles0.png (235x198, 11K)

> being a loli with body tracking

Attached: 74274268.gif (500x281, 3.87M)

cheer up, mami-san!
i wish there was more i can do but every time i see you ingame you're afk on the floor!

Attached: DJNcwIIWsAAmsVQ.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Over 300 confirmes kills

Attached: daf~03~01~01~01.png (260x57, 28K)

what do you work on weekends too? or do you just never sleep in?

same. I have quite a few people added from when i first started playing that do the shitty "I'm just going to invite spam everyone" bit, and they're never doing anything fun or even really talking.

>loli going anywhere near a male
Hah

>can't go in for the kiss because avatar is too short

Attached: MANLETS.png (620x375, 350K)

potentially, but there's really only a small handful of people that are having trouble breaking in and feeling socially inadequate and I only know what worked for me to have fun and that was just getting fucked up and dancing for hours on end and if they don't want to do that while being their own moderator and muting/blocking people that bother them I don't know any other way of helping other than moderating small groups at a time with something they can focus on that's not 100% talking/communicating.

No, but once I stay up late my body is more than happy to instantly fuck itself over with waking up late again.

Attached: 20180310184552_1.jpg (1330x1282, 145K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LAJNTkoSyPk

nice try reddit, not gonna get baited into namedropping you.

I mean, it's cool that you're trying to help, but you really don't seem to know what to do with said group, so it's probably best to leave it be. Getting drunk and making an ass of myself isn't really something I needed help with figuring out, but at least you're not saying "just get over it", so thanks.

do people really have vrgfs?

Attached: 1509822162580.jpg (514x719, 121K)

Reminder to be kind to other anons, no matter what kind of person they are!
And have some music from Aria.
youtube.com/watch?v=GX3V6gJhSi4

Attached: 1374482304066.jpg (483x466, 143K)

>reddit
You fell for his trap

l'm gonna keep posting this image each time you post that one

Attached: 1514843018219.png (812x586, 988K)

You're my vrgf

FUCK YOU

I'd like to help but I'm anti-social out of apathy more so than anxiety so I don't know.

Attached: y1G0P2y.png (500x303, 60K)

just get over it

b urself

Sleep tight, Beako.

Attached: 20180310052802_1.jpg (1330x1282, 154K)

No, we have vrgf(bf)s

s-sleep tight, beako

Attached: 1518648611363.png (646x595, 304K)

Some of us do some of us dont whats it to you?

I always see you running away when someone else joins.
I mean sure maybe you like others more but it's such a cock block when I actually wanted to have fun with you.

Attached: alcohol.png (640x957, 450K)

I do. Sometimes I would rather just run around and play instead of always being together in the back. I wouldn't know but I guess relationships can be tough

Anyone wanna bum around some public maps later tonight?

(you) too.

Wow, thanks user!

Attached: 1423018500617.png (225x225, 201K)

>I probably do, but I'm too proud to admit it.
Well, I don't use discord very often (could change that easily) but if you decide you want to talk to a random /vrg/ user then you can feel free to send me an email. I'd drop my VR name but I don't know my schedule getting on. If you need anything or need someone to talk to just let me know, I'm always willing to listen. [email protected]

Yeah, what time?

Who are you, user?

our eyes arent real the only real thing about our eyes are the agreed upon interpretation our collective consciousness see via similiar information structures of agreed upon estimations
if you dont account for others interpretations then just your local consciousness system instead of the collective is a replaceable measurement system

what?

>t. Jaden Smith

are you on acid

i seek truth not the misinterpreted reality our senses give to make it easier to peruse as estimations are easier achieved than exact values

youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI

Attached: 1520552000640.jpg (414x389, 34K)

Sleep tight Beako!

tell me what vr is like on acid i wanted to try it for a while

Same as just acid, less screen door effect and much more immesion.

the act of going into your avatar creates a mental association with "anime girl personality" and allows one to seperate into essentially an entirely different persona

This is very similar to ancient western meditation practices of hand signs, just replace the hand sign with "putting headset on and choosing anime girl avatar".

It's all about mental association of specific thought patterns (read as: mental states, examples being relaxed mental state, focused mental state, fight or flight mental state) to a easily repeatable action or attainable object. These associations allow for the practitioner to easily enter the states, by putting on the headset and being an anime girl you are unintentionally meditating into state of "Anime girl" wether you realise it consciously or not. This is the true reason proteus effect takes hold.

Come back when you reach ego death

Attached: 1519810921608.png (600x800, 455K)

About 12cst, don't get out of work till then.

But is ego death necessary to attain nirvana or an ascended state of being? Can I not attempt to evolve the ego to the next state, rather than restarting it and losing my progress yet again?

Ego death is a meme, and that sort of shit along with muh creepy pastas are what killed /x/

You may attempt what you wish but you will not escape the wheel without letting go of the ego

But ego death is a part of the wheel.