/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Mumumu Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Attached: DWFqfxdU8AAS2io.jpg (700x877, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rS_YQ7wPhvY
youtube.com/watch?v=OvPcoHeXcOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0Br4JhfBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Anne!

Attached: 1520694401433.jpg (770x523, 100K)

Stomp Annts

if you didn't leave the crepes out we wouldn't have annts in the first place

i wish chihaya got more art

Attached: 1509386015381.jpg (353x500, 54K)

Missionary with Makoto!

does anyone have the pic of chihaya without her headband

Attached: DXq0NOPXcAA0xjv.jpg (644x1024, 115K)

Anal with Kawakami!

Claiming this cute and cuddly kitty.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. Iove her.

Attached: tumblr_njddtsPDN81qg7nyoo1_1280.jpg (600x900, 205K)

I think I have more Ohya pics than cute bumpkin pics. Poor girl deserves better.

Attached: DOwjidqVAAUsxoO.jpg (776x1200, 156K)

Stop avatarfagging.

You can't get her pregnant that way silly.

Not if you wanna get her ass pregnant, at-least that's what the doujins taught me

Find a flaw.

Attached: 1520649563402.jpg (271x600, 18K)

too much melanin

not enough melanin

she isn't pregnant yet

She feels too much like a mommygf. Some people might like that but I don't.

Well I'm german, but it's kind of a meme that germans online always have to mention that they are from germany, so I try to avoid that when possible.
I actually wanted to say that I am a brit, to make a color/colour joke, but then I realized that pretending to be a fucking Tommy was the last thing I wanted to do today.

Attached: 1515432877111.png (600x600, 301K)

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Attached: 254.jpg (1280x1822, 174K)

I've been thinking about playing P3:FES for a while now, should I play on console or emulate?

Emulate for higher resolution.

Emulate if you want undub or direct control if you're a casual.

emulate it, undub it and put the widescreen patch on it

(1/?)
See, P5 has the highest percentage of time where the game takes control and forces you to do story stuff, with it often being in large 1-2 week blocks. Outside of the school trips and tests, P3 and P4 never had such long instances where you were forced to do story stuff for that many days. Like, in October there is a 10 day stretch where its all story,save for 3 nights that are actually free in the middle, though days are taken up for all 10. And that’s not counting the three days taken up by exams that lead into this 10 day block, so its more like 13. Not to mention just 4 days before that there was a 3 day block where its all story stuff. Like, in this month there are 12 afternoons and 15 nights you are free actually can do social links and stuff. Yes, that’s right, half the month is railroaded. September only had 16 where the player gets freedom to do what they want, with the game having the brilliant idea of having the school trip (6 days) lead into 6 more days of plot stuff.
And this is a problem, because it means I never get to get into the groove of doing the best part of every Persona game: the social links and life simulator stuff. Every time I am starting to get into that, the game drags me away for massive stretches where it can often be hours of game-play before I get to go back. Not only is this frustrating for me as a player, but it spills over into leading me to have problems with the storytelling. For one thing it makes me dread and resent the story of the game, as whenever it picks up it means I have control wrestled away from me for a long stretch. It makes me want to just fast forward through the story so I can get back to actually playing the damn game.

Make your own decisions, I'm not your mom.

Ok, I get that this is a shitpost, but I just don't get it, can someone explain?

Lurk moar

Plus the fact I am angry and frustrated going into every story section means I am quicker to be annoyed at issues with the story I’d otherwise not mind. Like, sitting down and really thinking about it, many of the issues I have had with the story are issues comparable to story problems P3 and P4 have… but in those games I am far more forgiving of them because I am not going into story segments already annoyed at the game. Instead I have a case where every little forced story moment or a character acting stupid comes across as very irritating where otherwise it would be a minor nitpick that I’d quickly forget.
The other problem this has it the lack of time to actually live the character’s life means I feel far less invested in the lives of the Phantom Thieves. I never really get to feel like I am going through day to day life like in P3 or P4, but rather only snippets interspersed between a linear story. Yes, this was what P3 and P4’s stories were as well, but the illusion was much stronger there. Here I never felt like I am actually living this life, which I think is why of the three games this is the one I am the least invested in.
This lack of free time leads into the other big structural problem with the game: how Confidants are handled. This problem actually comes down to two sub problems. The first is the lack of freedom when it comes to Confidants, as there are far more story tied auto-rank-up Confidants than with Social Links in P3 and P4. Looking only at the original versions of P3 and P4 (which, granted, are not the versions I played, but I want to be fair to P5), P3 has three auto-ranking Arcanas: Death, Fool, and Judgement. In P4 you have Fool, Judgment, and Star, plus Empress as a social link that doesn’t take up any in-game time to complete. Then comes P5, with Fool, Judgement, Magician, and Justice as all auto rank ups plus Strength operating just like Empress did in P4. So we’re down a Confidant compared to P3 and P4

Add this as a cheat youtu.be/rS_YQ7wPhvY

Attached: 1449199879053.png (600x1347, 297K)

NOoooo.....

Attached: 1502127568789.jpg (208x369, 18K)

She's mine /pg/

Attached: She's mine pg.png (100x100, 22K)

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Undubbing sounds nice, from what I heard so far the voiceacting in 3 kinda sucked.
The voiceacting in 4&5, one the other hand, I really liked.

Attached: DXTWlmLVoAAD-hM.jpg (1684x1191, 242K)

This just further adds to the feeling of far less freedom compared to the other two, as just having one extra confidant be tied to story makes it feel like less of the game is in my control.
Then comes the other issue, which in when Confidants happen. In P3, almost all of the Social Links were during the day, with only Devil and Tower being in the evening, with the evenings being the time to spend on other activities. P4 continued this trend, but with more of the Social Links in the evening, with Justice, Hierophant, Devil, and Tower being at night. But then comes P5, which tips the balance in the opposite direction. Of your 16 Confidants that take up in game time, only 8 of those can be done during the day (Chariot, Priestess, Lovers, Empress, Emperor, Hermit, Death, and Tower), while the other 8 of them (Hierophant, Hanged Man Temprance, Sun, Moon, Star, Devil, Fortune) are in the night. This would not be a problem in normal circumstances, if not for how often Morgana makes you go to sleep for no reason! Not to mention the fact that the majority of activities that raise social stats are at night, along with the ability to make SP items, make theives tools, and to read books. Thus I am forced to avoid a lot of the side activities I otherwise would like to do if I want to complete social links, making the rest of the game even more difficult. This exasperates the problems I have with the structure, souring the social links experience a bit and making it feel like I am fighting with the game to actual do the things I want to do in it.
Which sucks, because in theory P5 has the best social links/confidants in the series. So far there has not been a Confidant I havn’t liked, something I cannot say the same for P3 and P4 The quality of the Confidants are all really a step up, with every single one being engaging and tell a compelling story. But I can’t enjoy them when I have to wrestle with the game to let me actually, god forbid, actually play through them!

I love Margaret!

Attached: Margaret3.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Is there a cheat to disable fuugly?

Same guy. Tell you what, I'm kindda drunk and starting from scratch with such a vanilla thing can be dull. I'm willing to write the first vanilla part to give you a hand.

there's a no navigator mod as well

At this point its only a dull pain somwhere in my chest, you can't hurt me anymore user.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvPcoHeXcOw

If you like 4's then you'll probably like 3's. The only bad voice is like Fuuka and arguably Aigis.

The lack of Makoto or just Street Fighter V in general?

>*gasp* you're cheating on me?!
>with natsuki of all people?

Attached: 1512265244510.png (289x406, 129K)

lovekoto

Attached: 61316312_p0.jpg (507x882, 193K)

Attached: 1515541703180.png (282x427, 71K)

If it's any consolation, I'm also cheating on her with Mitsuru

Attached: chihaha.jpg (615x822, 58K)

just

Fuuka is fading from cognition !!
Fuuka is forgotten !!

Who?

Attached: Forehead Queen.png (512x512, 131K)

With makoto at my side, I wouldn't need no videogames no more

Attached: 1519378524202.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

god damn no wonder she wears the head band

I...can't remember. What were we talking about again?

worse than dead... fuuka'd

Attached: maya.png (556x628, 45K)

Attached: 1499017336601.png (1024x796, 344K)

literally Ai with an even bigger 5head

Fuck off ironic weeb

>ywn cum on that 5head

Too skinny.

she'll fill out after she gets knocked up

ugly

my offspring will be brown forever

I love my Queen

Attached: ziro_zzz.jpg (1000x900, 99K)

Attached: chiblabla.png (497x793, 585K)

Ai's wasn't even that big. Saki Konishi and Yumi's were huge.

Attached: B28_2_1.BIN_1.png (512x256, 34K)

Where are you getting ironic from?

Attached: 1502070476952.png (550x320, 277K)

Attached: 5heads.png (808x474, 229K)

Only ironic weebs watch content from his space.

her head is tilted but I still think Haru's forehead is huge

Attached: 1497681735378.jpg (512x512, 30K)

me on the right

Friendly reminder Tae has a massive 5head too. She just has the common sense to hide it with bangs.

Attached: Tae_Surprised_Cut-in.png (872x632, 169K)

Attached: 1502259731850.png (872x632, 201K)

I rotated them a bit and the difference really seems smaller

Attached: 5heads2.png (808x474, 440K)

big brain doctor

Yeah, but in Taes case it's justified because she is so powerful smart.
Also, with those legs, nobody has time to look at her head for too long.

I love Yukari!

Attached: tumblr_np01x6YaKU1rltalxo1_500.gif (500x290, 1.64M)

animu characters in general have big foreheads and heads, if we start ignoring the bangs then most characters have massive 5heads
people just laugh at Ai, Yumi and Haru because they are exposed.
I do admit that Tae's head really has a weird, alien-like shape though

What could Yukari teach Ann about being an actress?

Attached: DSoeU5sU8AA3wFP.jpg (636x900, 132K)

how to please dirty old men for money

I want tribbing but with tummies instead

What Jamal-kun's favorite position is.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Attached: 1499042132359.jpg (520x390, 43K)

Does anybody inironically like her?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0Br4JhfBc

Attached: DRzZeJZVwAA5x3A.jpg (994x1111, 94K)

Attached: hair.png (831x847, 281K)

only for the confidant boost

I thought she was adorable, especially once you see how small she is. I wish you could take her on a double date with Tae, just so Ren could show off how he towers over them.

now it looks too small

You can have her if we engage in wifesharing with Hifumi from time to time.

her model is not very attractive desu

Which one has the highest customer satisfaction rate?

Attached: 2 sluts and a whore.jpg (1200x955, 286K)

I think most people simply forget she exists.

Rice

Attached: 1509968103771.png (262x305, 183K)

>one of the most useful abilities in the game
>people are forced to interact with her if they want to max as many Confidants as possible
>still forgotten
>still has to use her magic powers to help Joker fuck other girls