/fhg/ - For Honor General

Supporting Autism

Screeched too hard.

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Attached: 1520651794543.png (600x764, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Bz66Heq
youtu.be/uHZRa2bwRNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder to ignore the sonic autist

Looks like I fucked up linking previous thread. I just woke up.
The Real Screeching Thread.

Reminder to post Centurion to trigger the anti-cent autist.

Ok, we will ignore you from now on sonic autist.

>we're already starting off the general with these two cancerous cunts going at it
Just go on F-List and erp already.

Attached: 1519799620691.gif (320x240, 2.49M)

Thats what happens when you play For Goner

Attached: 8149846614741545178481.jpg (311x353, 20K)

You do realize if you even mention centurion in any basis he just rants or calls someone a “sub-human rat” every time.

Why would there be Sonic autism in /fhg/?

sorry i just like how he is so defensive about the whole sonic/centurion thing, i think he has literal autism and its probably a shitty thing for me to do for making fun of that

Speaking of which: reposting Centurion rework ideas.
>120-130 HP
>punch or kick on side dodge
>hyper-armor on front dodge
>speed up on the jumping attack
>cancellable zone

Attached: 1520713391342[1].jpg (1142x750, 107K)

Zone cancel and health buff make sense. But the dodge moves would need more mocap and I feel like you could do more but I’m at a loss of what to think in addition. Overall health buff is a good idea

discord.gg/Bz66Heq

You were supposed to ignore the autist user.

I don't care, nobody cares, you've been at it for 3 or 4 generals now. You can't possibly have anything else to say that hasn't already been said. Keep your opinions to yourselves if you can't seem get anywhere by arguing. Jesus christ, it's like I'm working at the daycare again, only them I could bribe with fucking ice cream to make them fuck off.

Attached: 1519761269978.png (686x800, 811K)

If they're willing to mocap/make new animations for Kensei, Conqueror and Berzerker, they'll do it for anyone.

centurion player spotted

>nobody cares
Then stop paying attention to him. You stop replying he stops posting about sonic and goes away.

Attached: 727A12A5-233D-4551-A23E-773D82D7FC8E.png (500x500, 40K)

Holy shit, even Warden has more going on for him than Valkyire. Why is she even in the game?

Fuck this, I'm out.

Attached: 1515322465143.jpg (457x446, 53K)

Zerk barely got a mocap change. He just got a damage numbers change/sped up moves, and armored added. If you notice he was listed as “update” instead of re-work like he used to be.

Write down the five first and only words that come to most people's mind when they hear "viking". Since they can't call a class "valhalla" they had to go with something else on the list.

Because apart from being the only heavy/assassin hybrid in the game, she was once upon a time (in closed beta, at least) so obscenely strong that Ubisoft had to issue emergency nerfs and apologize for her.

Attached: for_honor___valkyrie_by_ifragmentix-db6zvg1.jpg (751x1063, 126K)

>hey guys lets make the centurion into a roman shinobi and keep all of his crazy punishes

Yeah, nah, fuck off

Centurion was initially designed to be terrifying when you're OOS, but his OOS game is fucking trash. What he needs is something that'll make him what Shaman is to bleeding players. He needs an exhaustion trance

Zerk is still listed as a rework, though. They took the time to give him a new animation for a feinted light.

check it out user
I'm the fag who made the dr kick OC

Attached: sketch1520686360413.png (650x366, 173K)

If they made his jab easier to land made it so his cutscene only happens in OOS that might do it.

Can anyone tell what made her strong.
What was it that she actually had?

Fuck Zerker. I didn't even know he could punish the deflect kick heavy with a dodge. Good to know, I suppose.

Attached: every rep 1 - 6 zerker uses the leap attack when there is any slight distance, like clockwork.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

It was a long time ago, but I distinctly remember her sweep being so oppressive that people were lumping it in with the Warden's shoulder bash "vortex". I'm sure she had other stuff.

Attached: BCC24261-90D1-4477-8956-27F4A7FC5DA4.png (1334x750, 2.7M)

>Nobushi got a "major balancing update"
>Her playstyle did not change at all, and a tutorial video from fucking April last year is still valid

>Because apart from being the only heavy/assassin hybrid in the game

Aramusha is also Heavy/Assassin.

I thought Aramusha was Heavy/Vanguard.

None of those playstyles changed whatsoever if you noticed. Zerks finally able to infinite chain bully you with a unblockable ender, Highlander plays exactly how he was meant to instead of being a low-tier parry fisher who couldn’t even use his stance. Nobushi still harasses but now has a semi-usable kick now

Shinobi tips for a new shinobi main please

Nope, that's Highlander. We have two of every type of Hybrid now.

Centurion and Nobushi are both Vanguard/Assassin. Highlander and Lawbringer are both Heavy/Vanguard. And Aramusha and Valkyrie are both Heavy/Assassin.

Roman said that, but his feats/damage/importance of keeping a light chain all point toward him being a Ass/Heavy Hybrid. But I think that he’s just a good hybrid that holds all class qualities like a true hybrid should(just my opinion)

I'm fairly new to the game but why didn't they give centurion a shield to somewhat pay homage to the legionairs or is that non cannon?

give him a clothesline that counters side dodges

because we had 3 shield users and a caestus user is way more unique and cool
uppercut>bashing

Attached: DK.png (472x512, 349K)

being a valk main since beta i remember the salt well she started strong back then cause her lights were fast and strong like pk and people didn't get the hang of dodging her sweeps yet so they toned her lights down in S1 and everyone bitched she was to weak now so around S2 they brought it back up again to what it is now and people bitched then but by that time the turtle meta was in full swing and her lights were now a liability

Learn to parry for H + L combo off light parries. Learn to deflect and realize your kick kinda sucks and so does your ranged GB outside of team modes. Just use the double light in the same direction for combo, and when you deflect do [kick > switch guard > heavy] for like 50 damage off a deflect.

>Roman said that

When did he say that? Because the fact that Aramusha has Sharpen Blades and Fear Itself points to some Assassin in him. What about him is like a Vanguard?

Body Count.
Aramusha can clean B with locked chains.

Fuck scutum fags. Shields are for realism nerds

Attached: EFE9ED16-0547-4FC0-A0BF-6F1657AD14DD.png (398x434, 85K)

That's kind of the only thing that points him to Vanguard.

I hate how the game puts you in a ton of impossible situations, they really need to balance 4v4 more

>I hate how the game puts you in a ton of impossible situations

Usually that's your team doing that, not the game.

youtu.be/uHZRa2bwRNs
>41:31
“He’s the mix of a Vaguard and ay tank”
Go to that time stamp since I forgot to edit it like that

Last time I checked Warden was neither cute nor did Warden have lewd armpits

FemWarden.

How will the last of the Valk players ever recover

Is and has neither

Warden not good!!! Is bad!! Buph!!!

Attached: BVCvPKD.jpg (221x250, 6K)

(you)

Attached: (you).jpg (188x264, 7K)

it's official, lads. i'm abandoning my zerk main for cent. playing an absolutely broken mess of a character is just not fucking fun.

>proof that BROs are just fags who want attention for being LOW TIER GODS

>i'm abandoning my zerk main for cent.

This officially confirms that Centurions are now Broturions, right?

last night as a test i just spammed random fucking buttons and because of HA on everything and the UBs i still had a ridiculously high kda for like 10 matches straight. that isn't fucking fun dude. it felt like the first time i checked shaman out.

No. He at least is good agasint shitters and the one fag in his general. Who apparently thinks quick grab and heavies off any parry is too much kek. He’s still ok in 4v4 and team fights so cares

He's actually pretty trash in team fights since he has to be within kissing distance to actually land any attack top it off with 110 HP in a meta where characters with wide swinging attacks like Ken, LB, and Nobu dominate.

It's nice to see one BRO who's dedicated at least

Attached: 1489826268265.jpg (864x768, 117K)

>game has an intensely customizable cast of unique heroes
>match end screen is a bunch of grunts killing eachother
>Both Overwatch and Siege have a winners showcase, even though you're limited to just picking skins in both games
Someone explain

Who cares?
Still an Ok pick and isn’t a bad pick like Valk

>game has an intensely customizable cast of unique heroes

You can't even give your girls skimpy clothing.

Well it should be harder for a team to stay competitive without splitting up into groups smaller than 4. It's really only a problem on linear maps like Forge and sometimes Citadel

this is a troll post right, because like your fucking helm changes your hair colour and there's zero actual hero customization options past armour and shitty kiddie doodles on your clothes.

I do. No one can see how cool I look when they're busy watching my guard stance

Wow, someone looses a lot of matches. I guess you see enough of the enemy team while they're executing you, right?

you are not good at this.

matchmaking feels fucked tonight. all my games I've been getting endlessly ganked while my team does fuck all off somewhere else

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1520722957594.webm (480x501, 2.94M)

>top light parry punishes him
lolbye

Attached: 1500884517536.jpg (754x754, 82K)

>*parries your path*

Attached: R1vmefJ.jpg (2988x5312, 2M)

So this is what happens with a vikang kidnaps a swamp girl

>1v1's are autistic staring/unblockable spamming fests
>4v4's are a gangbanging mess of catapults and crowd control

Why dont YOU play more 2v2's the best game mode for patriarchs?

DoD event is not permanent

Is there any better feeling, /fhg/?
Post your salty tears here

Attached: 03_09_18 @8_57_11.png (266x61, 40K)

I don't have a cap sadly
"I'm gonna rape this kid"

>rep 43 total, rep 42 Warden
>he's absolute shit and always runs in any fight where his team doesn't have the number advantage
>fucks his team over repeatedly and bottoms the scoreboard

Attached: 1491947812987.png (1280x760, 255K)

My favorite is when they tell me I'm not good while losing, like I care what they think of me.

soon

Attached: lioness_by_l3monjuic3-dap3opp.jpg (797x1002, 106K)

Send this to Roman and Damien on twitter right now you twit.

if only i had twitter

Attached: 1462918597807.png (415x309, 294K)

discord.gg/Bz66Heq

I like this then we can spam emotes

just had this in a match tonight
>ally rep 9 ara
>high gear and looks like he spent some steel for him
>complete fucking garbage at the game
>doesn't know how to spam light infinite
>in a panic spams zone and never feints
>realize later he doesn't have fucking rock steady
i have truly seen the retarded tonight

So, how often does this happen?

Threadly reminder that FH has been in maintenance mode and deved by a skeleton crew that works on other games as well since 4 months after launch.

Even the head nigger the face of FH doesn't even work full time on the game.

Attached: 1519880343969.jpg (173x400, 12K)

Can we at least get a pirate?

>game with 2-5k players at most on PC is going to get the same resources as one that pulls 50x more players constantly like R6S

Well uh Siege sucks ass

Might be related to you fucking faggots jumping into the sonic autism thread last time.

fuck you that theme is unironically cool

FH is the most popular fighting game ever according to steam charts

Sorry For Goner cant hear you over my 3RD SEASON PASS

I sent it to them.

Attached: chrome_2018-03-10_21-37-43.png (696x874, 540K)