/vtg/ - Vermintide General

I want to marry Kerillian!

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

previous:

Attached: 1520715802643.png (750x750, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0gSov73UDE
mega.nz/#!XZlGhBzS!U2bga2vhcXaEcQhHO8lAFD5p9wHUUQapGxi_gexZ53I
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me and cousin Okri used to use spit for lube

Attached: 300px-Gkimage.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>tfw no firedrake pistol + shield

Attached: how can non-dawi even compete.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

I ever tell you about the time Cousin Okri tried to deep-fry a turkey? Third-degree burns over 90 percent of his body. His doctor called up, like, other doctors to look at him cause they'd never seen burns on top of existing burns. And then there's that one time he...

>tfw footknight kruber

Attached: 1484077955921.png (200x296, 150K)

AN OLD RANGER TRICK HE HE HE

Is Cousin Okri even real?

Attached: 1511375188463.png (629x504, 36K)

>mfw downed players rage at me for speedrunning

Attached: 1431670836429.gif (320x240, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X0gSov73UDE

it sucks

Playable skaven characters when

Attached: Apprentice Grey Seer sneaks up behind his master to slit his throat.jpg (279x209, 9K)

t. elf

I'm testing critical hit rate, anons, and I need confirmation on something. A normal weapon swing in the air produces a black "motion trail" behind it. But when the weapon leaves a black trail that's accompanied by a large orange/red blur, that's a critical, right? As in, if that swing had connected with an enemy, it would've activated any on-crit buffs I have equipped?

Attached: 1520227846708.png (508x1002, 401K)

nah, but they should make his ulti destroy shield or something like that. it just feels underwhelming right now

Why would anyone want to play as one of the weakest race in this world

no

>Bardin says he wanted to try Ussingen's famous red cheese before it burned down
>look in Saltzpyre's room
>it has a big block of red cheese at his table for one
Is this a grudge

i wish i was kerillian

Yes, orange trail is a crit.

His ult is the worst charge by far since is just causes knockdown and leaves you in the middle of the horde.
His damage reduction is nice but it pales in comparison to Ironbreaker for tanking across the board along with ironbreaker having access to horde deleting flamethrowers.
Probably the most useless class, it's not terrible it's just overshadowed by everthing else kruber has

God I want the elf to sit on me

Attached: 1517970752660.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Trying to level up past the early levels with bots on veteran
>Keep getting chaos spawn boss spawns which the AI categorically cannot deal with
Fuck this shit, I guess I'm just gonna have to put up with pugs

Attached: 1520705021184.jpg (891x596, 216K)

Attached: 1512533477006.png (545x344, 160K)

>implying saltz wouldn't "accidentally" leave some of it out where bardin can find it.

Satlzpyre is tsundere as fuck

>The people being carried are the first ones to grab a grim on Champion
I'm sure their confidence has to come from the fact they keep grabbing the grims and winning some games because they are being carried.

yeah but imagine
>gets all sexually aggressive because she's proud
>ends up getting off on foreplay way more than she thought she would and is really embarrassed
>"I don't... ah! I don't cum that easily!

circles big-many!

What does "illusion" mean exactly? The weapons that say illusion don't look or behave any differently than any others

They're weapon skins

>One of the weakest in the world
>Far more advanced technologically than any other race
>Has numbers to drown any other race
>Basically can do whatever the fuck they want
>In the game they currently taking over the world.
Sure thing man-thing.

Attached: Clan Skryre engineer successfully testing his latest invention.png (337x456, 90K)

>get an illusion
>it looks exactly the same as a regular white weapon

What did fatshark mean by this?

Why do people have to sexualize everything.

S L A Y E R
L A Y E R S
A Y E R S L
Y E R S L A
E R S L A Y
R S L A Y E

Attached: troll_slayer_warhammer_by_masterchomic.jpg (600x467, 82K)

I've gotten everyone to 15, and trying to decide what else to main.

Ironbreaker is fucking amazing but I played so much Bardin in V1, with the same loadout, that it feels a little stale.

How does Zealot+Flail compare to Ironbreaker+2h Hammer?

Did they actually paint all the cheese in the game red for the release or did i just never notice?

Attached: 1388850662331.jpg (516x500, 190K)

pfpfpfppfhhahaha

>>Basically can do whatever the fuck they want
They'd have been destroyed for sure if anyone knew about them, but between their moderate subterfuge and the Imperial powers that be deciding it was in their best interest to pretend the Skaven weren't real they managed to blitzkrieg the surface.

Also Rotbloods.

it's not my fault that cruel women get my dick hard. that's my low self esteem's fault.

How is it that people manage to keep running in front of a giant fucking orange laser and then have the fucking nerve to bitch about being hit.

I just got out of a game where I would literally stand to the side of a door or chokepoint and fire through it into the horde unmoving. Every fucking time I did it the elf would run right the fuck into it and not move and then bitch about me taking most of their health. Which to be fair by the second time he did it I just didn't stop firing and kept going until he moved.

I'm good at Sienna. I snipe specials and keep the trash from sneaking up and do my best to support by taking out elites before they get to the team when I can. Literally all you have to do is stay away from the fuck-off laser that isn't moving. How is this difficult.

How do I make Slayer feel useful.

Here's a hint: blocking cancels the charge.

How do you get green circles with flail catholic?

Attached: grug witch hunter.png (800x450, 40K)

I mean the Lizardmen did technically fuck off and into space so I guess Ratmen are the most advanced on the planet.

BUILD CRIT
BUILD STAMINA
BUILD SPEED
GO FUCKING WILD

mfw +25% attack speed trait on my dual axes

Attached: 1454472838368.gif (482x1039, 874K)

nah foot knight can do everything merc can do and more if you aren't just mindlessly left clicking on recruit, he's a quality support to another tanky character

>I can't die here!
>...it'd be embarrassing!

my heart

Is Kruber-blunderbuss still the go-to for boss damage?

>Bolt Staff is supposed to be the sniper staff
>Beam staff does it better

Attached: Confused High King with Interrogation Marks.png (256x256, 43K)

>Implying the lizard-things were technologically advanced
Those savages were using rocks for weapons and were really only getting carried by their autistic frogs.

>beam staff is supposed to be for pussy-ass punks
>it actually is

bolt master race

tfw you leap into a horde on champion and keep yourself alive through health on kill and barely take damage
tfw your group now jokes about chaos warriors since they get 2shot and are the easiest elites

Attached: 1490656247502.gif (448x251, 3.7M)

meaning hunstman, obviously.

To be fair the charged bolt is insane, but the beam staff is way better in every other regard.
>Sniper primary fire
>Barely any heat generation
>Charge fire that nukes everything in front of you that's close

Twin axes + 2 handed axe. Defensive build. Charge hit wit twi axe to deal with any armored target. Aim for the head. When hordes of little shit are coming, jump to get the attack speed and switched to the 2 handed axe, charge attacking at a devastating pace.

Slayer has great dps and great durability when built for it.

Definitely wasn't red in beta.

2 handed axe is redundant with twin axes, twin axes can snipe elites with headshots just as well. Go two handed hammer for the cleave damage.

truly the most alpha spec

Attached: Dwarf_Slayer.png (482x729, 881K)

Are twin axes really that good?
I use the 2h axe and a 1h hammer. 1h hammer has shit tons of stamina and is good for CC to get you out of a jam. The 2h axe does everything the twin axes do, except it pierces armor, has a cleave, and you don't need to charge it to do good damage so it makes use of your attack speed.

For single target, can't really get much better than twin axes. They just don't have much cleave, which is where the 2h comes into play. Depends on if you want MAXIMUM SPEED

>Go two handed hammer for the cleave damage.

yeah but then you would be a slay with a blunt weapon

Attached: muh cheese.jpg (2448x1836, 657K)

Twin axes stack the damage buff in like a second and have higher dps than two handed axe in my experience. Armor piercing is pointless vs 99% of enemies, I kill Chaos Warriors with twin axe charged head shots in 2-3 hits.

>play 2h axe
>leap behind bile troll on champion
>get him to kneel down and regenerate before the leap buff falls off
2h axe is great and works just fine for cleaving

If I play recruit with 330 hero power does it scale down at all?

Recruit is capped at 200

Nah you see that's a typical shitter's opinion. The two handed axe is for cleave killing. The two handed hammer is for crowd control. It only deals its damage to two targets, full damage to one and half to the second. The rest are just staggered. The two handed axe is clearly the superior choice because of the passive and active attack speed bonus of the Slayer, which allows him to wipe out everything around him before it can even lift a finger.

They are amazingly good. One of the best melee dps in the game. They're extremely fast and penetrate armor. Plus there's a huge crit chance on the second hit of their charge attacks. See the webm, it's on a champion.

Attached: Slayer chad1.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Is she actually wearing nothing but kraft cheese slices or am I being pranked

Can you heal as zealot both off critical hits and your ultimate ability? I remember someone saying they can't work at the same time

no pranks here

>tfw been playing too long and in your quietest moments you hear gutter runner noises and bells in your head

Attached: vt.jpg (638x960, 154K)

finishing off bosses with BH's ability almost always results in some wacky shit

Attached: ave maria.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

>clip cuts out 3 seconds before the slayer stubs his toe and dies
Come on user, show the full clip.

Attached: 1520214655710.jpg (1350x900, 1.17M)

Oh, I guess I just need to get good then.
I'm always taking too much damage as a Slayer which is why I rely on the 1h hammer to bail me out when I often fuck up.

Man, all this mud reminds me of my cousin Okri. Yeah, he was goin' to build a shack once, to live in and all, and I know most people here, they build houses and they become shacks, but Okri, he was about jumpin' right to the shack stage. But he had no wood. So he got some mud and was makin' what we were all thinkin' was gonna be these adobe bricks, you know, like when them people out West made bricks and shit? Well, he had mud and-

We ain't got time for this, Bardin.

do that on Champion difficulty against a pack of Chaos warriors and we'll see what happens :^)

Slayers are surprisingly durable if it's not played by a shitter

mega.nz/#!XZlGhBzS!U2bga2vhcXaEcQhHO8lAFD5p9wHUUQapGxi_gexZ53I

Attached: Quiet Determination34014375.jpg (1333x2000, 620K)

>have an uggo face
>put on a 2B costume and act like a whore
>make hella cash on the internet

this needs to cease

DO YOU KNOW HOW BRETONNIA FARES?

BY SIGMAR THIS IS DISGUSTING
KEEP THIS HERESY OFF HIS THREAD

That's what I do in every game. You can clearly see on the webm that it takes me less than a second to kill one, which leave me plenty of time to either kill another one, move away, dodge, block or mock the shitty players like yourself.

This. She's fat too.

Attached: 1501048904601.gif (176x169, 705K)

i mean... i'm not saying i wouldn't still hit it but i'm upset she gets away with it

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

You are playing on Veteran and acting like tough shit. Chosen don't come by themselves. They come with eight adds two of which are marauders and sometimes another Chosen or two.

You would know this if you played Champion.

The webm was recored on champion you absolute worthless shitter.

those are not chosen theyre just regular nurglite chaos warriors

>Cleaving through hoards as Mercenary Kruber with the halberd
Is there any better feeling.

Attached: Pimp Kruber.png (240x279, 122K)

>join a game in progress on Champion difficulty
>everyone is low hp
>they die
>solo an entire wave and a pack of stormvermin
>kite an ogre and a gunner
>successfully revive my team mates
Ironbreakers are no joke.

Attached: 1497331471272.jpg (636x636, 78K)

>damage taken from one attack is reduced to 15 or half it's original value, whichever is highest
Slayer user, does this mean I will take 15 damage from every attack? Isn't that a lot? Is this talent worth taking at all?

They're not chosen they're chaos warriors and there are plenty of ambiant chaos warriors by themselves on champion.

The only thing going for foot knight over merc is the damage reduction and it's aura.
It's either the same or worse in every other field as merc or huntsman

Are you daft?

If you would've taken 18 damage you only take 15 but if something hits you for 32 you take 16 damage

you can also spam charge on bosses to stun them repeatedly

No it means that if an attack deals more than 15 damage you will only recieve 15 damage unless it deals more than 30 damage, in which case you will receive only half the damage instead.

did they suck your cock afterwards dude

You can actually kill the boss as huntsman.

>those low levels
>Chaos warrior downed with 2 shots
It's veteran.