Daily 100k inheritance thread

Alright Veeky Forums, so I inherited 100k from my parents. I am too lazy to start a business and I don't need the money right now. I'd like some investment advice.

Please:

>no crypto
>no real estate

Should I invest everything in a Blackrock fund?

Somehow I feel unsafe unsafe doing that. I would prefer to put the money on blue-chip stocks/bonds that I would keep for a decade and then sell/rebuy.

What do you think about this plan? What percentages should I go for in terms of stocks to bonds?

>no crypto
>no real estate
>some fund
>i would prefer
why do you ask for advice if you have already made a choice?

Buy a jew

I haven't made up my mind, it's just a hunch that I would prefer to buy specific stocks and bonds instead of an ETF. I think it would be cheaper in terms of fees compared to a managed portfolio. I just need some help making the initial picks and forming a coherent strategy.

No real estate? Are you opposed to REITs? Diversify, my man.

funds/ETF good.maybe REIT like above said for diversification (property high now though).Also I dont like US stocks right now as seem overpriced - google CAPE.good luck!

Any good books to get familiar with financial instruments? I've heard that the banks try to push their proprietary funds which are shit-tier and have double or triple fees. Should I get an independant advisor?

Thank you man - really appreciated. I was looking more into Europe for stocks. Defence/Aerospace/Medical/Cosmetics.

No worries bro. Star Capital has a good world map of CAPE. I think US stocks seem overpriced but it's hard to call.Try not to spend a lot on fees. I'm England fag but it only costs 0.45% a year to hold funds, ETF slightly cheaper.Charges are a killer, avoid at all costs - obviously don't know your situation though.

come on OP, throw a grand at crypto

Digibytes.

>all in a black rock fund

Don't do that. Open an account at vanguard. Leave a small amount in cash equivalents, like 5-10k in t-bills or a money market account.("emergency fund") Put the rest in stock and bonds 60/40. It's that simple.

>no crypto
>no real estate

THEN GTFO

spend $10,000 on a web dev bootcamp, put the rest in the bank, and get a job

20% Domestic Total Stock Market Index fund
20% International Small Cap Index fund
20% Long term gov bonds Index fund
20% short term gov bonds Index fund
20% for Speculative investments like penny stocks, crypto, gold etc.

This is as diversified and long term as it gets. The only thing that will cause your portfolio to collapse and go to 0 is if your country ditches capitalism for communism, anarchy or some other non-free market system.

Complete waste of time and money and theres absolutely no guarantee OP would even get a job in the end.

this. and buy another jew to watch the first jew you bought

You can loan big chunks of bitcoin for crazy interest rates.

Directly buy EE Bonds and I bonds. *Guaranteed* that you will at least keep up with inflation. Consider putting the EE bonds in a Roth and avoid paying taxes. Since there is a limit on how much you can shovel into these things per year, buy your limit NOW.

I'm currently looking into municipal bonds because of the tax benefits, but I'm also a bit wary because I just know there's going to be a recession in 5 years. Same reason I'm not putting money into an index fund. Look at the graph for the S&P 500. Sure there may have been a consistent upward trend in the early years, but the swings have been brutal ever since indexing became popular.

They will team up and jew op

THIS

Once buttcoin hits rock bottom in July buy a fuck load then start slinging dark net drugs

25k in Ethereum
25k in DigiBytes
25k in PIVX
25k in NEM

Thank me later.