Tfw don't understand all this cryptocoin BS

>tfw don't understand all this cryptocoin BS

I don't understand it, but I still make money off of it. No idea what blockchain, dapp, segwit, forks, PoS, or any of that shit means.

just throw money at it, that's it

>Coins have a encrypted, unique ID
>coin is tracked by an open source network, everybody can check what each coin is doing to make sure nobody is pulling coins out their ass
>To prevent hyperdeflation, coins are "mined"
>people try to hack the remaining coins using GPU and computer power, using electricity
>every coin was made using nearly the same value of electricity
>sometimes you make a profit, incentivising people to mine, but not mine to much
>these coins can be used to make verifiable purchases, based on the perceived value of the coin by the community
>people speculate on the value, although the value doesn't really matter for the coin's function, which is anonymous digital transactions

Did I miss anything?

Best advice
/thread

just buy xby now and you'll never have too

XBY is going to the fucking top

what price do you think we can hit by christmas?

Im very sure it will hit atleast 1$

I'm now convinced that it's literally all just hype, wow that's scary

it is, doesn't mean you can't make money off of it

>I don't understand it, but I still make money off of it.

Can you actually cash out though? To your local fiat currency?

That's the spirit

just look at ICOs right now, almost every single one is raking in millions if not tens of millions

which future ICO's look likely to be profitable in your opinion?

It's a scam. Don't put your money in it. It's a game of musical chairs. You don't want to hold the bag when the music stops.

>automation coming up the horizon
>decentralized currencies get more popular the stronger globalist interference becomes
>internet 3.0 soon

>I-it is a scam

I bet you thought you were a genius when you said that Amazon was going to be a still birth back in the 90s

Fiat cash, inflation

screencap this for the crash

Bubble confirmed, time to get out

i wouldn't get out just yet, thanks to WannaCry a lot of mainstream media has picked up bitcoin and even made guides on how to buy it. We are probably entering a new bubble phase though

by the time you understand crypto

it will already be too late.

How divisible is a bitcoin? How many zeroes can it fit in a .00000000......000000001 number?

>He thinks not every financial tool (stocks, commodities etc..) is based on hype alone.

Where do you think the money goes when you buy? Black hole? Someone cashed out for tou to cash in you turbonigger9000

Satoshis are smaller than zimbabwe cents so you are fine.

>Where do you think the money goes when you buy? Black hole?
Quite possible

>invested 1.0 btc in January
>hovering around .30 now

don't be like me anons

>>automation coming up the horizon

Every job will be done by robots. Humans will be unemployable. We basically have to resort to unconditional basic income.

Bitcoin won't mean anything in a world where NO FUCKING JOBS EXIST

It's going to get real messy over the next 50 years. Brace for impact with bunkers and food.

>this meme
just stop

Tfw Veeky Forums became /coin/

BAT. Brave browser is already great and it's got a great team.

You got to research on coins, that is what I did with XRP, when I heard 2 of the major korean exchanges will be adding XRP on Monday, I got it on Friday and am making a sweet profit.

Robots still suck for dynamic tasks. Assuming we had perfectly functional robot slave labor though, life becomes entirely an issue of ownership of property rights. Where everyone either lives off the income generated by their fully automated property, or they spend their days trading it in hopes of owning more/better property.

everyone is making money because of the bull market. When the bear comes many people here will hang them selves

I enjoyed a sensible chuckle from this. Thank you, kind user.

I agree. This board is now a place where pump-and-dump coins are shilled.