/mbgg/ - Mobage General #858

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-08-15-03-22-408_jp.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/�Î����ގ��ӎŎ��������ގ��Î� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Priconnebros, how am i supposed to get arena currency after hitting my peak?

Why is Hazel so best?

Nips like to torture themselves

Attached: AA66FA3A-AD7B-4857-A207-DE3BA352834F.jpg (575x1024, 148K)

True masochist

Hourly

What happened to that one user that had like 10 Ayaka accounts?

dead

Collecting dailies

Looking forward to seeing the results

Hope you get your swimsuit

They fix the "m3" / "mh" file deletion reroll method in priconne?

What m3/mh file deletion method?

Rolling up more accounts while you wait, or seeing what your current ones get first?

I'm just keeping mine going, but I'm also going slower since I'm only using one instance.

Using it right now.

The one in the pastebin about opening playerprefs.xml and remove the lines with some strings.
Makes it so that the game doesn't redownload the entire gigabyte every time you reroll.

I did it twice and it kept resetting to the normal account on their instead of fresh. I wasn't updated though on the apk so that might've done it.

Not the one that asked but damn, guess it's too late for me now.

>mfw Io story 3
That was fucking deadly, even without a CG. God, I wish that was me.

Attached: 1517236687737.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Group 4 for P arena when?

Already out

How did group 3 fill up so fast?

What are MIleena's best weapons in tales of the rays? Currently using this and not sure if I should swap something out for a stat stick before I start upgrading them more.

Attached: 1509057944760.png (600x349, 211K)

People waited for Group 2 to avoid whales
People waited for Group 3 to avoid those who waited for Group 2

Sentir Ray, Sundering Snow, Blazing Shell and Nightmare. If you are gonna remove one I'd suggest Mirror Dance (top left) because it's garbage. It's a melee arte with no element (meaning it does full physical damage, which Mileena's is very low) and you really don't want her to get close to the enemy.

The rest of your weapons are fine. I'd replace Mirror Dance with either First Aid or Pixie Circle so she can heal a bit, which one is up to you. First Aid doesn't heal as much but it's faster and can't miss, while Pixie Circle has a small aoe and the characters need to stay on top of it. The AI will usually walk out of it.

Another option is to get Sundering Snow from the Prism shop. Mileena throws a projectile from afar with no cast time, it's perfect to trigger Nightmare into Darknessmare if you control her yourself often.

Mine is pretty much like yours. I prefer First Aid but I use Pixie Circle because it's maxed so it gives me more event drops. Don't use Sundering Snow since I always let the AI control her.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-16-20-30.png (1280x720, 671K)

That one grew boring pretty fast.

Both look cute, which one is better if I just want something cute to kill time on the bus?

Any RoB nerds around? What''s her name? Reverse search didnt give me much

Attached: ss2018-01-17at09.18.14.jpg (545x697, 158K)

They are different, but having play both, if you want more action, then AGA.

You can also get really involved in azur lane's battle, but you can also just tell your unit to just auto-battle whereas you can't do the same in AGA.

here
To add my to my points, In AGA you don't really need dupes to improve your stuff (from what I've played so far, but I haven't got far yet). Also, unlimited stamina. That being said, have fun with gacha.

In Azur Lane, you need several dupes of same ship to fully limit break them, although there's also another wildcard unit that can do limit breaking. Best thing? No gacha. Well, at least no gacha that requires in-game premium currency anyway.

Oh right, I would prefer something that didn't require an internet connection.

Both require internet connection, so might as well just stick with an emulator.

6 levels is still 6 levels but since you get your last passive at 80 the investment is just excessively steep to worry about it.

seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/�Î����ގ��ӎŎ��������ގ��Î� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)

Thanks a lot.

Would be nice if she gets the next character illust skin.

Nexus Himeko alternate costume Red Storm will be added to the costume shop tomorrow. It can be yours for only 1188 gems.

Fuck that.

Attached: DX_oCTOVQAAUTpj.png (800x825, 102K)

Any tips for dealing with 8-10 double firespitting walls in pricon?

I have a hard time against 8-14. The thundercloud is killing me. My tips is save your ougi and kill them fast. I use Suzuna so thats pretty big damage from her ougi.

level up more and improve your gear. you could try bringing more dps and less healing and save your damage for them as well.

5 6 7 O 9 is recruiting.
casual guild
no discord
only disco

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-014746.png (635x513, 382K)

Does other guild even have discord?

Grancypher has one.

I went from rank 9k to rank 19k in P.Arena today for I don't even know what reason.

Welcome to Princess Arena, save yourself the headache and give up on it.

Group?

I don't really get it though. I have 3 pretty geared teams that are all rank 7 and above level 60. I'm in group 3 and most of the players I encounter don't even have 2 fully geared teams let alone 3. I find it very hard to believe players are knocking me down this quickly unless bots also attack?

All it takes is 1 person to drop you a few hundred ranks, everyone is constantly knocking each other down and ranks are also in a state of disarray where people who should be higher than you end up being lower than you and use you as a stepping stone for climbing back up.

I'm in group 1 and the same thing kept happening to me even when I was higher than almost everyone else, I posted in /pcrg/ about it and got shitposted by people defending the game who hadn't even stepped foot in it. I even won all 5 of my matches and did them all as fast as I could and finished lower than I started, that was when I just gave up on the mode completely.

Princess Arena ranks aren't safe unless you have 3 fully synergistic and geared teams because of the nature of it. Even with 3 geared teams you'll still lose away matches to people who only have 2, they can just throw the match against the team that has your best units and beat your other teams with their best units instead. What are you supposed to do? If you don't put your best units in a team, someone who does in an away match will end up beating it but if you do then they'll just skip that round entirely.

I legitimately recommend just not worrying about it in the slightest, that is a game mode for whales or people who are willing to spend gems on refreshes.

Just ignore P-Arena. The game is super fun once you resign yourself there and just enjoy the stories.

not him but
>tfw too shit at Japanese to understand the story
prease undastand ;_;

I wouldn't say it's super fun, it's just logging in to auto levels for drops and leveling up affection to watch your girls stories. It gets pretty old once you start walling in arena. If it wasn't for the stories I'd have dropped it already, the lack of any kind of event is absolutely brutal.

You know there's a match history that you can literally check and see who beat you and with what teams? There's like 3 buttons on the page, how have people not clicked them all to see what it does.

Yep, and it appears that a single loss knocked me down 5k positions.

What the fuck is with the balancing on this mode?

Isn't it because the ranking is updated only after any match you have, whether it's attacking or defending?

Do you really not understand how PvP works? How have you made it to P arena with 0 concept on how the game works.

Probably but like, it was less than an hour between hitting 12k again before I was back down to 17k. That's a lot of movement.

I'm not a clever man, please use small words so I can understand you.

Attached: 1444132350384.jpg (300x366, 56K)

>I'm in Group 1
Why would you do that to yourself?

Winner and Loser swaps places

>people who are willing to spend gems on refreshes.
I've made back 20k gems from P arena, group 1 even, because I spent gems on refreshes, who's a dumb ass now?

Didn't expect to stick with the game for as long as I have.

I feel like it should be winner takes your place and pushes everyone above that place up one spot. Is there some fatal flaw in that system or am I just retarded for thinking that's the way it should be?

Attached: 1443577654338.jpg (377x275, 40K)

Can I join even if I'm an absolute shitter?

I just want to do the いいね daily.

Grancypher has 3 open slots for new/active players! Just apply with Veeky Forums or something in your profile so I know you're not a nip.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-225745.jpg (638x614, 233K)

I'm not a fan of discord, is that a problem?

We don't have a discord. That other user is shitposting.

You're just not invited.

>grancypher
Assuming you play granblue, why didn't you make a guild with your crew? Don't tell me you joined a random nip crew.

For some reason, it feels like bingo quests in this event are easier than last one.
Doesn't change how rigged the board is, though.

Attached: 1509437855433.png (1280x720, 747K)

No one in my crew is playing/played for more than a few days.

tamaki is fucking overpowered

What kind of events do you think pricon will have? GBF-like raids?

Yeah, I think this time there aren't even any spend diamonds type quests.

none, ever.

WHY THE FUCK ISNT THERE AN EVENT YET

How do I customize my application message? I pressed the big blue button and there's just a Yes/No prompt.

Just put it in your profile.

>wake up
>lost 1000 rating from 7 defeats in princess arena
>most teams are weaker than mine
>doesn't matter since the attacker gets the initiative

Attached: 117346285.jpg (960x960, 32K)

Good stuff, I even rolled the swimsuits for both of them.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-160300.png (1080x1920, 664K)

Rolled 2 Ayaka/Rei and 1 Ayaka/Rin
Got Ayaka's swimsuit from none of the event map clears, hopefully I'll get it from the login bonus

who /top20/ here

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-100854.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

ITS NOT FAIR BRO IM IN GROUP 1

>Not even 34k rating
Jesus must be nice in baby groups.

>npc in top 20

Attached: understanding.png (510x346, 209K)

Where do I find the Princonne guides? I want to play with everyone but can't be bothered with the headache of figuring everything out, are there any images that consolidate rerolls etc?

I don't think this is the right place for you

Attached: DYAnLjlU8AIykLu.png (1454x1668, 1.11M)

Halloween can't come soon enough.

Attached: DRlByQGUIAANmuU.jpg (888x1110, 249K)

please play grand pasu sumemoners

All solo Ayakas for me except one Ayaka/Yumi.
I'm way behind on my map clears, but I'll probably skip ahead to that one next

Eh, I'm still busy with Tokyo Battle Alchemist's Raid 2 Global

AGA is slowly climbing in japanese google play rankings.

who knew a swim suit for a sexy 13 year old was all it took

Finally I can play this kusoge.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-10-31-02-262.png (1080x2160, 1.88M)

Game is amazing on technical level they just need to give people something to do.

Reminds me of early GBF.

>game assumes player is male
>over half of nips use female name anyways

Male leads were a mistake.

Right on schedule.

Wonder who else is still playing it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-00-42-41.jpg (1080x1920, 1.25M)

when will this fucking tranny leave?

I'd start playing only after I got her.
What did I miss after whole 3 weeks of logins?

Except the daily log-in items and rewards nothing.

The Usalia event is still running. You should level up quickly so you can do at least the second last dungeon stage which gives you 3 points (the last one gives 5). You need 100 points to get Usalia.

Don't waste money on leveling low star items.

Why wouldn't it be, I'm fluent in japanese, that doesn't mean I can be bothered to familiarise myself with yet another jeneric fantasy auto-battler; I want the key bits of info fed to me, if you can't or won't do that then why are you replying autist? ;)

>too stupid to figure out how to play an auto-battler
>pretends to be fluent in nip
hmmmmmmmmmmm