One Piece Games General - /opgg/

No Rainbow Chest edition

Previous thread: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes(new management):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s9qRW-30TshRZR1Fv8BqjGMcCHb1duWOeZoqokQN-4c/edit#gid=0
GUP List:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/edit
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Attached: 1520396264758.jpg (2048x1363, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: kb smug.jpg (1920x2144, 806K)

>nearly 40 Shanks
>3 skulls
Fuck you guys

Have you tried not being a lucklet?

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-141726.png (1080x1920, 2.47M)

Teach me your ways

Is there a sugo on global right now? Coming back from a break, and apparently I lost my account so I need to reroll.

One just ended a few hours ago.

Whens next sugo?

Attached: 12.jpg (850x1086, 297K)

That sucks at least you can reroll Lucy

No one here is psychic, you autist. Stop asking.

You forgot the submission form for GUP's friend list. Get it together, man.
docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU

>Duo super evolves
>Takes two different colored skulls

as someone mildly psychic, it will be near the mid-end of treasure map and be nothing but point boosted units

Attached: 1414066680737.gif (460x259, 861K)

post your combined chinjao shanks teams and strat:

colo chinjao - stage 3:

kyros: zunisha negates his blind; melt his face after stalling / healing a turn

dagama: melt at leisure

IDEO: colo kitty cat kills one mob and gives you enough damage to magma punch ideo before he gets the chance. stall out the other mobs and debuffs

chinjao: the REAL DEAL. timeskip nami negates his preemptive completely and gives you two turns to light his giant ass up with akainu + sanji / akainu + kuma. his chain debuff is a real bitch though, so make sure your orbs are a glowin' and your limit breaks / ccs are up to snuff. if you didnt fight ideo, you can pretty much unload on him and guarantee perfect orbs round 1 with kitty cat

SHANKS:
easy in comparison, save for one thing:

you have to kill a 2-hit GREAT barrier mob. if you're using zunisha like me this is the hardest part of the whole run, but fortunately its not too hard to simply tank a hit if you fuck it up.

LUCKY ROUX: try and kill him fast and stall on high cd mobs, his debuff sucks

BEN BECKMANN: stall / melt. zunisha negates his blind.

SHANKS:

you have to stall 2 turns to wear off his despair, which means tanking ~9k damage x 2. sanji can help with the second hit. turn 3 use TS robin and then detonate his chest cavity with your other specials

Attached: the flaming fisters.png (600x360, 172K)

lol i forgot about stage 4 completely, which is understandable you see because it is so forgettable

DON SAI: melt in 2 turns, don't get below 20%

Its almost too easy with this team. Only hard part is ideo but I just burst him and wait the despair out

Attached: invasionshanks.png (1424x1018, 2.61M)

>fucking up the friend lists again

good job you cretin

Genki Pirates? You from here?

He's not on the list so I doubt it.

Neko Neko
Law Sonia
Kanjuro Nami

Chinjao:
One Neko special in stage 3
One Neko special in stage 4
Rape stage 5

Shanks:
One Neko special in stage 3
One Neko special in stage 4
Rape stage 5

>wake up
>no Dogtooth

Attached: concerned black and white man.jpg (1612x2098, 1.36M)

>1300 RCV candies stored on evolvers
make it stop

sort your units by rcv and feed some to the units you will never give hp or atk

Would I ever use a V2 Law as lead if I own Lucy?

if you need Mansherry or TSNami or something because debuffs

A third green skull now. Just give me a yellow one please. If we didn't have 100% invasions for 2 days how many Colos would I have to clear to get this bloody skull? It's crazy.

I have like 10, please take one

Please.

Attached: 41431413.jpg (727x645, 66K)

>If we didn't have 100% invasions for 2 days how many Colos would I have to clear to get this bloody skull? It's crazy.
This is what I'm keep reminding myself to not get as mad. At least xx Chinjao = xx Shanks. Last time Shanks was here, I maxed out both Kinemon and Kanjuro and only saw Shanks like 5 times or so

Throw some into holiday units. That's what I did.

I've done 30 Shanks and got 1 (one) skull
I am beyond mad
what the fuck is this shit

Am I the only one here who isn't getting his (needed) green skulls? Everyone is just posting green green green since yesterday. Fuck yellow ones I have 8 and I already evolved Sabo and Shanks ages ago.

The desire sensor is real. I bought the green skull when it was cheaper to evolve my Ace and now I'm only getting them.
The only way to get your skull would be to delete the unit you need it for.

I'm also in need of green skulls. 40 runs so far and no greens. I have a bad feeling I'm not gonna get any in 70 runs.

Pretty much same here. The only one I got, I don't need. I die inside every time I see some dumb fuck fodder's wanted poster drop on stage 4 instead of a rainbow chest

Chinjao and Shanks are both good max worthy units so its not bad just getting their copies.

>wake up
>still need 2 purple skulls

Oh yeah, for sure. Been wanting to max Shanks for fucking months. And Chinjao too. I'm just afraid that if I don't get the skulls I need during this invasion, who knows when the fuck Bamco will give us another chance

I already have max Chinjao and max Shanks
I've ALMOST got max RR Chinjao and 3rd anni Shanks, my 6* Shanks is already maxed
and I still don't get the skulls I need
fuck this game

YWB & Shanks:
2 red
1 green
2 blue
1 yellow
2 purple

Looks fine to me.

Thanks, just sold my quadmax ace and zoro :)

how does Don Sai's

His nuke is at 10%

oh, this guide said 20%

So now that everyone with TSL has surely chosen Sabo as free legend and has surely evolved him with this event, and will surely max Shanks next week, the number of "TSL is shit" posts by salty lucklets will drop significantly?

TSLuffy is absolute shit even with those units

Which guide are you reading? I've been following the gamewith guide and he does 1.3million if you bring him to 10%.

The only reason to have choosen Sabo was if you already had TSL. And if you had him, you wouldn't have posted "TSL is shit".
So no, don't expect that.

reddit

I just got a fucking fourth green skull. What are the chances? I hate this.

d-delet this you racist scum! RNG is RNG! It's totally random! You have no evidence! Arrest this man!

Attached: 4d6.png (600x761, 336K)

>another poster
I give up
I am at around 3% skull drop rate

FUCKING FINALLY! 45 runs to get a single green skull

I'm almost out of gems

Congrats you bastard. 57 Shanks now and no Yellow skull for me. I did get a fourth red skull though. Fuck.

Attached: 13134455.png (780x707, 1.09M)

are you fucking kidding me
I have 40 Shanks and ONE skull
that's 2.5% droprate for me
I didn't even care about getting a specific one, I just want any skull to save some from the future

I am beyond mad

Attached: kidding.png (749x497, 529K)

Oof
Ill save my gems then
Also nice birb

Attached: 1488998395506.png (282x359, 88K)

Still wondering which free legend I should take

>all these lucklets ITT

Attached: shiggy feel 2.jpg (633x758, 221K)

fuck you

Attached: pudding middle finger.png (228x300, 68K)

Which ones do you have

Most of them, the only one that interest me would be Sengoku, Ray, Sabo or Mihawk

Mihawk is the best of those in a vacuum.

I got a third purple skull. I have Hody, Mihawk and Sengoku. Should I waste one on Goku or save it in case I get Rayleigh or a new +evo?

Can I replace neko?

Decent chance goku+ could be boosted for this first TM imo, we're missing 2 of the FNs that gave boosted units so odds are we'll have a different set of boosted units and he'll be the newest meme in town as far as super evos go.

Either Sabo for TSL, Ray for G4 or Mihawk by itself

Next 6+ is fujitora, 4x driven boost and 30% cut every turn, and global will move him up to next month.

So, we know that in the world of one piece milk restores lost teeth, as we have seen in case of Luffy recently.

Why is Blackbeard toothless, though? All he needs to do is drink some fucking milk. Okay, maybe he doesn't like it. Or maybe he is lactose intolerant because he is a nigger and niggers can't drink milk. But even if that was the case, wouldn't it be better to indure diarrhea once rather than being an ugly toothless shitface without teeth for your whole life?

Attached: download-1-810x456.jpg (810x456, 38K)

It'll be Jinbe and he'll be exactly the same apart from the HP conditions being 5% higher and lower.

Weird way of saying it's Borsa with a 3,5x boost and a 2cd reduction at start of adventure whose special turns all orbs into light orbs which have the same effects as rainbow orbs

MARCO, PLEASE!!!
He deserves a + and it doesn't take much to make him viable again.

Anybody else getting barely any tomes from chinjao? 40ish runs in now and I have gotten like 5 tomes only.

Yeah I don't get too many. It's a shame because this is the only time I've needed as many as I can get.

FIFTY SHANKS
ONE SKULL
MY GAME IS BROKEN

Attached: FUCK.png (413x296, 139K)

Can't believe it's been like 2 and a half years now. I still remember starting with just a Law desperately scrambling to make a HW Strawhat team. What a ride.

Attached: image.png (1242x2208, 2.53M)

I picked V1 Lucci because I’m not a retard

>900 days
>PL that low

Get your shit together

They really just want us to give in and Ray point these fucking skulls, huh?

>implying I have neptune
i wouldn't poopsock that shit otherwise
also i pulled on day 1 so no uroogie

Attached: 1520101741999.jpg (271x328, 33K)

>tfw 1100 days and around same level
h-heh at least I didn't autistically farm caesar h-haha...

Attached: ichi2.png (780x779, 407K)

A fifth green one now along with a fourth purple and red. I've gotten about 15 skulls with Shanks and YWB and not a single yellow.
Fuck it, I'll just have to buy it. At least we get those Koalas soon so it won't make a huge dent in my Ray dosh.

7 in 31 runs so far, no purple skull though. really need one for inthawk, might just shell out.

Well, h-huh, I guess my lvl 375 is lower than usual for the almost the same time of playing, hmm

Attached: 1507320773635.png (162x312, 15K)

>Globalcucks finally get farmable Skulls after 6 months of waiting
>5% droprate
You're welcome for that "beta test".

Attached: 1506094480858.jpg (328x448, 18K)

did you not level at all during 3x? even with double law you could have easily gotten 400+ across story islands and trebol blitz.

>5%
just too many vocal lucklets
1 in every 250-300 stam seems fine with me, especially with all those free plvls the past few weeks

Attached: rates.png (636x332, 25K)

if i did trebol i wouldn't have lucy right now

I refuse to believe this is true
I'm now at 55 runs and still only one fucking skull
I am about to throw my phone out of my window

when will Lucy return on japan reeee

>only reason I was able to beat Kyros / YWB was because of the anni ship
>spend yesterday trying to beat Aokiji forest for the bike, 12+ attempts and failure every time
>end up buying the Barto ship instead

Do you guys think I can manage Chinjao / Shanks with either of these teams? Kyros was literally the only chaos colo I've ever cleared, so I can't farm this invasion consistently I don't want to bother. Mansherry is brand new from the anniversary so her special is at level 1, but TS Nami is maxed

Attached: possible teams.jpg (1490x747, 551K)

the shitposting really needs to stop

>Nedros just now realizing their legend is actually hot garbage

>Chadding about with my 6+ Zoro
>some pedrohawk tries adding me
he even has 39 RCV on him what the fuck

Attached: kek.png (389x129, 70K)

I'm actually serious though, I'm not sure if the reason I kept failing at the forest was because I was following an outdated video, but it seemed impossible. Chaos colo anxiety isn't uncommon either

>tfw maxed all the colos and invasions, socketed the RR, got enough skulls, and yet I feel empty inside, as if my life didn't benefit at all from reaching this goal
Time to quit

Attached: 4b0f307eef3b68081c17a3860c3706df.jpg (640x555, 46K)

nigger you have the Neko dream team, of course you can fucking clear Chinjao and Shanks
I'm using the team on the right but with colo Smoker instead of v2 Law because I don't have him and it's piss easy

Isn't Ideo supposed to be really difficult? Are there any problematic stages?

I'm using the team on the right and you are retarded. The strategy is literally the one I wrote here Use neko on Ideo and kill him turn 1, matching orbs ona sonia and kanjuro will do the trick. Everything else just kills itself, including shanks.

please stop posting
you're just feeding the bluedro
in fact, you might just be him.