hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Attached: 1520722057635s.jpg (125x86, 2K)

So /hsg/ how much do you have saved for next expansion?

Attached: ecf1b7d87ccaa03c6f0cee0c8533669e.png (225x44, 9K)

What is this, an OP for ants?
Post a decent sized image next time, please

Attached: holylight.jpg (1000x690, 733K)

0 because I stopped playing for a long time and can't afford to sit around with my finger up my ass

60 because I just blew 2000 of it on packs and didn't receive a single legendary

Attached: 1421030859594.jpg (300x360, 36K)

speaking of lewd

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-162200.png (2960x1440, 3.21M)

>early
>thumbnail OP

Kill yourself. Also reported.

The solution is to buy more packs till you hit pity timer, should be less than 2k gold

ye

the advice remains the same, if you apply a modicum of thought into what might be in your opponents hand before slapping a card down because it seems strong you will already be better than 60% of this general. In regards to playing around board clear, just make sure you position to minimize their class-specific removal (like Meteor), play around Defile health totals, kill off your guy vs. Priest if it means you get to maintain a 4 health unit, and just think about why they wouldn't have played it before if they already had that card in hand- there's literally nothing you can do about topdecks

Attached: armorsmith.jpg (589x545, 137K)

>744 posts is early

u.jpg

Attached: wojak37.png (350x200, 24K)

Playing Tracking on 1 is really stupid unless you desperately need a turn 2 play. You'll be drawing all three of those cards anyway in that game so they'll all be playable at some point. It's better to save Tracking for later when you can filter through things that will no longer be relevant.

Attached: 1413817382288.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

Artifact will wipe ur shitty game off the face of Twitch

Attached: image%3A21706.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

artifact cant even hit bump limit

Secrets are a turn 2 play

will we get an expansion announcement sometime this year

So I've had hearthstone since beta but never put any time or effort into it and literally have nothing. What's the cheapest decent deck that I could possibly make? If it makes any difference I play burn/8whack goblins in MTG.

>tfw Spiteful Priest get me into rank 5 again.

Attached: 1512289292449.jpg (375x431, 29K)

wait for Artifact shitstone is on its last legs

$49.99

>play a board of small minions
>duskbreaker or dragonfire
>play a few mid sized minions
>pint size + horror
>play a large minion
>twilight acolyte or mind control
play around it

The closest to a burn deck in this game is secret mage but some critical cards are rotating in 2 months. honestly this is a very awkward time to start due to how close rotation being. However for cheapness you could try aggro druid or hunter. Vicious syndicate is a good website for meta decks

10/10

>At the beginning of the game your first three heroes will be deployed evenly into the three lanes (which are essentially game boards), along with some randomly spawned melee creeps. After each round, two more creeps will spawn in random lanes on each players' side.

Holy fucking shit Artifact what are you fucking doing? If someone wants to play a fucking shitty MOBA with fucking AI creeps shitting everywhere they'll play a shitty fucking MOBA. Fuck off. I'm legitimately fucking angry that I waited a year for this bullshit.

Attached: 1468163657245.gif (420x485, 36K)

Only got 2.4k right now, at the rate they're taking just to fucking announce the xpac I'll be at 4k

Attached: 1511899443196.png (398x370, 235K)

afraid of a few small minions, blizzcuck?

How long until wild arena end?

I don't know why people would get excited over anything Valve does nowadays.

I'm just excited for Hearthstone clone with MTG level of complexity.

Attached: nico.jpg (401x401, 59K)

How the fuck is this fair?

Attached: 3 mana.png (701x185, 315K)

Come on user, it's balanced. Sometimes the knife juggler gets summoned last, or the dire wolf is in an awkward position

>tfw been saying gnomeferatu is sleeper busted for ages because there's always a chance she just wins you the game on the spot
>tfw people are finally running it
as if warlock wasn't cancerous enough

highroll hammer is bullshit

>People keep taking too long to play their turn
>Roll Nozdormu from Netherspite
>Play it as soon as I get 8
>Turns ending instantly
>Lasts ~5 turns

This card is great, and fuck you all for taking 10 minutes/turn.

take comfort in the fact that all the other effects are nowhere near as good and it's just good old RNGstone

it's only good in cucktrol matchups

>picture it ruining a perfectly playable burn mage matchup
abloobloo

How'd he summon 2 of them ??

Attached: How.png (604x477, 625K)

had that happen to me. It allowed me to draw my burn faster and without spending 6 mana so i could win before warlock got his infinite healing.
it's only good in cucktrol matchups. You non-legend subhuman

faceless?

coin you blathering moron

>I wanted it to burn my aluneth xDDD

Pheeew

Too bad you're completely wrong about why people are running it. Fucking mathlets.

>plays secret mage
>calls other people subhumans
>acts like getting to legend with it was an accomplishment

helped me the only time it happened. also helped that he drew and played a river crocolisk instead of a real card.

>tfw you'll never be Jaina cause they surrendered

I don't understand still

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-11-18 04.10.35.png (1600x900, 2.02M)

I know why they're running it, you absolute mong. But now that they are they still have a chance of ruining your game every time they play that shit on matchups that aren't kingsbane.

You will never get legend, yuro MTG shitdump.

Yesterday I got the juggler first that sniped both of my opponents 2/1s while he had two minions with more than one health. I felt like a professional in that moment.
Call to arms is bullshit and needs a nerf though

>when I play priest
>don't draw a single duskbreaker and lose
>when they play priest
>draw 4 Duskbrekers in the first 10 cards

Love this game.

How the hell did the meta SPEED UP after patches rotated???

Attached: 1457726155161.jpg (534x712, 397K)

it didn't though
warlocks and priests are as slow as ever and dude paladin is much slower than old aggro pally

GIVE ME THE FUCKING HOUR BACK

Attached: 9ff.png (550x535, 198K)

Somebody post a deck I can use to grind from 6 to 5.

>11.03.2018
>09:23
>still no auto-squelch

Still being a mathlet. For every game you ruin for them, you ruin one for yourself. This is a mathematical truth that has been explained about a thousand times before, so if you still don't understand what's going on, you should consider killing yourself. The card's only relevant if the game goes/would go to fatigue.

I did it with Murloc Pally without Tarim pretty easy. Did throw in a Spellbreaker for locks and never used it except for tempo one game.

>enemy druid trying to have fun playing some meme twig of the world tree deck
>kill him turn 5 as aggro pally
heh did you forget what game this is?

Attached: fighting.jpg (840x544, 62K)

>lose rank
>lose TWO stars

What retard thought this was a good idea?

Attached: 1378914946532.gif (452x523, 3K)

>he deranked

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 25K)

Yeah, its kind of the defining 'anti-fun' deck. Seeing Priests and Warlocks cheese out huge minions early is pretty frustrating to play against but at least you get to play cards. Mages seem to just get a free pass to be bullshit because they are never allowed to be bad.
Mages have the fun ability to force you to skip your turn if you have the audacity to try to play cards on curve.
Play good minions to try to contest the board is not an option in the early turns, between t1 manawyrm/kabal lackey+explosive runes, or t2 frostbolt/sorc apprentice+arcane missiles, nothing you put down will stay there, but by that point the manawyrm is huge and needs to be answered with a spell or (the rare) damaging battecry. But wait!
Play a spell and watch it get countered!
So you should just play around it by always having a second, cheaper spell on hand that is also not crippling to waste. Also be prepared to do it fucking twice, or three times, because drawing secrets is easy as fuck between primordial glyph and arcanologist.

I guess I'll finish complaining by saying that explosive runes should never have been created. potion of polymorph already does what that secret does best, which is minion removal. The added face damage is just icing on the cake, and there is literally never a reason to avoid having explosive runes in play. Thought provoking and engaging for both players.

>tfw forced to play Hearthstone tomorrow
I'm 4-0 in this arena, will stop when I hit two losses. How far do you think I'll get?

Attached: Arena 21-02 1033.png (219x1104, 357K)

How do I win? I just lost 5 games. I spend about 6 hours grinding those stars and now they are all gone...

Attached: 1402180195221.jpg (500x591, 79K)

Just memorize every list, theres really only a few meta decks and they all run the same list copypasted from VS. Then mulligan appropriately. Honestly ladder has never been easier as long as you know your matchups.

>play zoo
>everyone mulligans for voidlord

Attached: 3440.png (824x896, 377K)

Ye secret mage can pull of some real bullshit. However, in this meta the ability to pull of utter bullshit is required to be viable. Good thing the 5/5s and lackey rotate though as the deck has been around long enough.
The other day I was checkmate on 4 after they played lackey into runes plus cs plus 2x 5/5s. He had a slow start to be fair but that turn just ended me.

oh this is smart too, zoo is honestly solid, not sure why its not played more. Must be some matchup it loses hard to.

>rip off a card
>make it worse
based blizzard

Attached: tracking.png (385x559, 313K)

>haven't had sound in hearthstone for literally months
Nice game Blizzard.

3340 with two active quests. This time around I've been a retard and I started saving a month too late. Still plan to get ~5500 for when expansion hits

that card is better than tracking

Attached: hou-47-strategic-planning.jpg (672x936, 231K)

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. It's not a reno deck, therefore he can play 2 mountain giants. Alternatively, the previous turn he played carnivorous cube on his mountain giant + dark pact on the cube to summon two of them.

By the way, it's pretty fucking sad that you're matched up that at rank 19 ffs, especially as a new player. Nice ""ladder changes"" Blizzard.

Hello
I bought this as a meme card for a dollar to put into RB Wort EDH about a year ago

Attached: GoblinLore.jpg (223x310, 37K)

Alright, that's it, I'm switching to standard. Wild won't see me again until they've nerfed Barnes and Naga Sea Witch, it's pretty much the only two cards fucking it up right now (and Call to Arms I guess).

Anyways, so I'm rank 17 in standard, how long will it take me to get to rank 5 with the new ladder system? Should I just pick the best deck (paladin) and roll with it? I don't really want to spend too much time getting there.

around this time of the month you're going to playing vs like half basic decks. Just play murloc pally and you'll be rank 5 in like 6 hours

Almost 7k

First game vs combo priest
Second game vs cubelock
Third game vs dude paladin

Yeah, h-haha, half basic decks

Yeah, go Murloc or Dude Paladin to make it quick. Avoid Dude if there's too many Warlocks, the matchup is horrible.

>By the way, it's pretty fucking sad that you're matched up that at rank 19 ffs, especially as a new player. Nice ""ladder changes"" Blizzard.

Is that a good thing or bad thing ? To be fair, I did craft a Spiteful deck, but still bad at video game.The first 25-21 ranks were easy, but 19 kind of giving me trouble, I think I might have to craft another deck, or change some cards around, but don't know which.

you don't need to craft any other deck, just learn how to mulligan against different classes. Against paladin you mulligan everything that isn't duskbreaker or 1/2 drops and an activating dragon. Vs warlocks you can be greedier

>a good thing or bad thing ?
Well I guess that's debatable but ideally a ladder system should have a nice progression, from opponents of low skill to high skill. You shouldn't be thrown in the deep end as soon as you've gotten past rank 20 for example.

Also why do you put a space before the question mark? Is English your second language?

What if I told you 10 with 0 stars was the same rank as 11 with 4 stars?

Feels good being able to pass until turn six and still win. Why aren't you playing big priest again?

because it's going away in a month, who cares

Kill yourself.

In Hearthstone that would draw three cards into your hand, then throw two cards out of your hand at random, putting anything you just drew at peril. It'd be awful.

I do user. Solely to cuck warlocks.

When are we getting this card for Warlock?
Discard the top half of your opponent's deck, rounding up.

Attached: traumatisemtg.jpg (223x310, 32K)

I have two 12 health heals and a hero power no one can kill me

it's not even that imbalanced tbqh

Attached: traumatisehearthstone.png (400x543, 317K)

It's just an instant win condition against control/combo.

what does the 'rounding down' mean?

you've got some fucking nerve showing your face back here again.

But I guess I deserve it after unpacking keleseth and spiritsinger.

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-11-18 06.04.04.png (1260x787, 993K)

if there are an odd number of cards in deck, then half of them will be fraction (15/2=7.5) so rounding down clarifies that you're losing 7 cards instead of 8.

wtf is rounding down? I don't get it. If my deck had 25 card and you burned half of my deck, am I left with 12 or 13 cards? So confusing card, wtf. Uninstalling.

When does the Arena reset boys?

>mfw forgot i was dealing with the american education system

Attached: aiyaiyai.jpg (273x184, 7K)

>Priest plays quest
Oh cool a free win
>Turn 4 Barnes into Y'shaarj into Y'shaarj
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RETARDNESS GOING ABSOLUTELY UNPUNISHED, FUCK THIS GAME