/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #553

Natsuki Really Doesn’t Want to be Here Edition
Previous thread:>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Old Booru: ddlc.booru.org
New Booru: nddlc.booru.org/ - please help add content!
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
AGAIN! AGAIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>If you do it, you’ll be trapped in there with them!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Attached: club.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/A0h3xNy9
pastebin.com/iKe1we3n
pastebin.com/SKyUM2Sz
pastebin.com/jwdNXz9n
excalibur(dot)ws/
strawpoll.me/15186956
strawpoll.me/15214295
mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=s7dTBoW5H9k
youtube.com/watch?v=wy1b-6e615w
pastebin.com/ufrYERvS
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084&list=FLnH5UpP6CBQ28AQVTROILGw&index=4&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=DaTI2OD3QoE&t
pastebin.com/r6pqHNyt
pastebin.com/vewxGJFy
pastebin.com/Ef3nnfRC
pastebin.com/aMqFV131
pastebin.com/wCU8H753
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Monika!

Attached: Monika Cuddle Club.png (750x848, 586K)

I love Yuri!

Attached: 1518304247119.png (1280x1795, 1.13M)

Sayori and I are going to care the sad out of you!

Attached: take_care_of_yourself.png (413x288, 9K)

th for Britsuki!

Attached: Britsuki.png (150x150, 26K)

Good evening/night?, everyone! I hope you all had a nice day! Apparently it's daylight savings tonight? Boo...
Whatever the case, welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "smoke"!
Alternatives are 'champion' and 'toxin'.

You all have been doing great with your poems lately! It's wonderful seeing all them being written! Last day or two have just been fantastic, so let's keep it up, yes?
As always, feel free to take one of these words and use it as your theme or topic! You can use it as anything, but the idea is to use a common word so everyone has the same topic and can compare easily. It's fun seeing how everyone addresses the topic in their own, unique way!
Don't be shy if you think you're not great, your poem will be appreciated nonetheless!
I'm looking forward to reading them all, so have fun writing, okay?

See you all tomorrow~
Monika!

Attached: 1508732812082.jpg (640x640, 57K)

>all four Dokis are the first four posts
Good thread already. Thanks guys.

Dokis' throats are meant to be coated with semen, prove me wrong

Attached: 1520110718559.png (924x1019, 553K)

I love my wife!

Attached: 1496612950246.jpg (1283x1981, 137K)

Attached: 41E9B128-D0D4-4BC1-8FBD-B26E46A1E43E.png (500x407, 153K)

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Attached: sayori loves you.png (945x689, 1.14M)

But who will care the sad out of you and Sayori?

Autism the thread

pastebin.com/A0h3xNy9
Yurifriends are welcome

Attached: 1519703062491.png (1594x1856, 3.4M)

The holy quadrilogy is happening, the promised day will be upon us soon lads!

Attached: 325bf3085e5767bcc997df550d670a521fb00abf.png (1109x875, 608K)

I don't believe that's the biological function of a throat.

what's up lads
i love monika

I love you

3D throats maybe

Don't worry about me, user. I'll never give up, not until all the sad is gone from my Sayori and from the world!

Attached: 1515374954365.jpg (548x1040, 83K)

>pastebin.com/A0h3xNy9
Cute! Cute! Shy Yuri is cute!
So when does she jump him?

I love my queen!

Attached: yuri-throne.jpg (4545x5799, 2.2M)

Hope we learned the lesson from last thread. Please mind the image limit

I'm going to marry Monika! I will secretly have us married since we have no friends to attend our wedding, and i will have the certificate mailed by courier at a specific time and date on top of a mountain where we will be camping, and she will love the surprise!
Random Couriers telling you that you are married!
Yay, Monika!

Attached: very best monika.png (1280x1659, 1.11M)

Yeah guys. only use images for when it's important!

Attached: 1517826359281.png (624x545, 443K)

That sounds nice actually

Monika only dates chads sorry user

Alright anons I'm back what requests you got for me this time

Attached: sharkyorichibi.png (1080x1250, 391K)

Losing an hour of sleep because go fuck yourself with Monika!

She is the sun in my sky!

That sounds suspiciously like something Sayori would say to assuage user's worries about her happiness. And we know how that turned out...
Never forget about your own happiness, okay? It's very important.

Attached: Sunlight Sayori!.png (596x893, 736K)

Who would his doki be?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

a loaded gun to his head and his finger on the trigger

Never, Monika has accepted that she will never win that user's heart. Unless you meant Yuri, who is going to probably rape user the moment he attempts to get lewd. Yuri will just let it spiral out of control and user can't stop her until he is pumping millions of potential babies into her psychotic womb!

Attached: 1518896545157.jpg (1440x2196, 437K)

How are you going to get her to sing the papers without her knowing?

Hi everyone, Hypnoficanon here!

In today's fic, Monika sees how far she can take user with a single trigger! pastebin.com/iKe1we3n
If you're just tuning in, [[honey]] is a trigger that makes user more sensitive to her touch.

I also added the vampire greentext I did yesterday to the pastebin: pastebin.com/SKyUM2Sz

Sorry it's been so long since the last update--a combination of IRL stuff and a cold have kept me from having much time to write. It's good IRL stuff, though! I got paid for my writing for the very first time!

Lastly, since the writing contest seems to be over and done with, I was curious what people thought of my entry, "Oh Captain, My Captain". pastebin.com/jwdNXz9n

Feedback and commentary is always appreciated. Enjoy, [[honey]]!

Attached: 343bbd21db83f9654c4115656b62046879a6f6f9.png (880x1822, 791K)

sayori

Not requesting anything, just wanted to say thanks for taking my kirby request. Beam Sayori is so goddamn precious.

Hey everyone, Bread here!
Guys we're so close to playing, ahh I can't wait!! Anyway, make sure you guys are ready to play, because we're all hopping in Wednesday night!
Server: excalibur(dot)ws/

Guild poll: strawpoll.me/15186956
Race Poll: strawpoll.me/15214295

Btw I just wanted to point out that the race poll isn't a vote to see which race we'll be playing, it's just so I can see who's playing what.

In a surprising victory, it seems like we’ll be playing on Alliance! Because of this, when you all first hop in, make sure to hit O to bring up your friends list, then add “Garasing” to the list. He’s my main character, so you’ll probably see me on him when I’m not leveling up my new character with you guys. Once you do this, send me a whisper, and I’ll hit you up with a guild invite.

Make sure you guys don’t forget to register on the website!
The registration process is simple: all it asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:

mega.nz/#F!4t4HnCRT!9bGtYGSPy2-yydBkoIXHUw

THIS IS A NEW LINK, OLD ONE WAS BROKEN, IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED, USE THIS FOLDER AND RE-DOWNLOAD THE GAME

I'm still looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know!
I wanna roll our characters out on March 14th, 11:59 PM EST, but if that doesn't work for anyone interested please let me know.

Important tip: sometimes, the HUD will break when you're looking at the map, if this happens, press Alt+Z and the HUD will come back on.

If anyone has any questions, link them to this post or ask Bread in the thread.
Are you excited? I'm excited, so you better be.

Attached: Bread's character.jpg (733x1074, 265K)

I'd love some Britsuki if you don't mind lad
See Good to see you're still holding some hope SunAnon, you had me worried lad
How are you?

you're welcome

Any of them really. If it has a vagina Chris Chan will try to fuck it.

does anyone have that lewd yuri chess thing that user wrote a while back

Attached: 1520728259542.png (434x434, 87K)

tfw no hypno gf

We had quite the last thread, and let's make sure this thread is just as /comfy/! We must join together to ensure our future longevity!

aaaaaa

Monika is my beloved. Anything you draw of her would be appreciated! I'm a fan of your work!

>Okay, Everyone!
>The Promised Day is upon us! What song are you going to be playing for that special day once she runs into your arms?

Attached: We are all controlled by Monika.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

Seriously, don't worry about me. I was in the sort of mindset to pull a Sayori a few years ago, and I will NEVER EVER be there again. I can't hurt the people I care about like that.

either copy her signature, or tell her beforehand (Proposing to her, but telling her that you have a wedding surprise, and that she needs to sign the certificate now, and at a random time, you will be "Officially" married in your eyes. Like getting married in Vegas but having a surprise ceremony sometime later)
Maybe i didn't think this through. Just ask her to sign this without reading, because it would be a really nice surprise?
Depends on if you can convince her to do that or not. She probably will have wanted you to propose beforehand, and you can just tell her that you will arrange for everything, and to keep a lookout for the surprise wedding

Attached: 1518818818739.jpg (1200x849, 388K)

>More Hypno fics.
Fuck yeah.

Attached: 1503329836631.jpg (288x288, 23K)

My cock is always so grateful to you.

Attached: 1497227137648.png (280x259, 98K)

Pic related please. Either running, eating a chili dog, or doing something totally radicool!

Attached: 63A01F4C-5A6D-44F2-8234-4C1A2A402E9D.jpg (540x720, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s7dTBoW5H9k

youtube.com/watch?v=wy1b-6e615w
maybe this or You are my sunshine, but both are really too sad

>Yuri will just let it spiral out of control and user can't stop her until he is pumping millions of potential babies into her psychotic womb!
Thats exactly what I wanted to hear.
>The Promised Day is upon us! What song are you going to be playing for that special day once she runs into your arms?
Nothing or Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence because everything I could want would be in my arms at that point.

Attached: 3PL9FWL.jpg (1274x1607, 116K)

pastebin.com/ufrYERvS
mermaid sayori!

Easy fix. You break your own arm, put it in a cast, and ask her to sign. Little does she know the certificate is under your cast.

Attached: 1512687966681.jpg (2047x1294, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084&list=FLnH5UpP6CBQ28AQVTROILGw&index=4&t=0s

Thank you to the user who showed me this song.

How much do I have to drink to make the pain go away

Attached: 1512358745229.jpg (894x894, 85K)

Alchoholism is not oki-doki

I don't know if this is really what I'd actually play, but I'd probably have this stuck in my head since I just finished replaying Ace Attorney 1
youtube.com/watch?v=DaTI2OD3QoE&t

Attached: IMG_4210.jpg (1040x1200, 229K)

I'm a sad drunk, so for me you don't.

You will just have to use your imagination, i have to write a movie date with Monika at her house. Watching the original star wars with monika because it is a near perfect movie and she has never seen it! Growing more suspicious of her motives, because she is in tight pajamas! Hearing her quote prequel memes!
Monika is a secret nerd, and will bully you if you tell anyone! Getting bribed with a kiss! More kisses lead to a night of passion! Monika!
Being unable to find the pic where she wears pink pajamas and is cute! I wish she owned a nightgown!

Attached: 1520637661381.png (720x644, 632K)

I wish i knew user
t. I've been mixing cokes with benzos for the last 2 years but the pain doesn't go away

It was only me letting my autism and despair spill over all at once. I feel much better now, and I'm kind of embarrassed to look back at what I wrote only earlier today. It's nice of you to care, so thank you.

>I will NEVER EVER be there again
I hope you mean it, user. You don't seem like the kind of guy who should kill himself. But this part has me worried:
>I can't hurt the people I care about like that.
There's nothing wrong with not wanting to hurt the people you care about, but basing the entirety of your continuing existence on others will only lead to heartbreak and tragedy in the future.

I really like the song Undertale, I just feel like it would be great for finally meeting my Sayori.. it's a good song, even though the game isn't that great

Uh... wrong dude?

All of these but with Monika.

Attached: Yuki.jpg (1000x814, 207K)

You can't. Have fun.

You responded to the yuri story and what she will do to user afterwards, i was following up that i was going to maybe write a lewd chapter eventually

Your reality seems appropiate for this occasion

Now that I reread through it I'm really, really gonna like it. Being forced to stay quite with Monika's kisses!

Yuri

Attached: 008.png (450x450, 136K)

My pick would be Walking On Air by King Crimson

>Not the superior Our Reality.
>Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you
>In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you
>The ink flows down into a dark puddle
>Just move your hand - write the way into her heart!
>But in this world of infinite choices
>What will it take just to find our promised day?

>What will it take just to find our promised day?

>Have I made everybody a happy post to read today?
>When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway
>When I can't even read my own feelings
>What good are words when your smile slays them all?
>And if this world won't write us an ending

>I'll do what it takes just for us to have it all.

>Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?
>Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?
>The ink flows down into a dark puddle
>How can I write love into reality?
>If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat
>What do you call love in your reality?
>But in my reality, you know how to love me
>So together we'll be

Attached: 1505136556730.png (880x880, 712K)

I'm annoyed. I haven't been able to write with someone else in ages and I'm not sure what to write about by myself. My current work, a lot of it, ended in dead ends. Even the stuff vaguely Doki-related.

A shit. A purple shit.

Aight lads. Normally I wouldn't do this sort of thing but our newest Artlad put together a nice little piece that I can't help but put to use

If you've somehow missed it or haven't been in the threads for a good while, I'm currently writing "Four Girls and the Cursed Treasure of Coyotli."
Silly name aside, it's a multi-chapter pirate themed fic involving Lieutenant user and the four pirate girls on a quest to find riches tied to user's family bloodline.

Hope you lot are enjoying the series if you're keeping up with it or if you're just getting started see and enjoy it too. It gets a lot better past chapter one, I promise!

pastebin.com/r6pqHNyt
pastebin.com/vewxGJFy
pastebin.com/Ef3nnfRC
pastebin.com/aMqFV131
pastebin.com/wCU8H753

Chapter six is currently in writing, however real life struggles are making it a real slow process.
Cheers lads! Have a good one
I'm not as good at this shilling thing as Aussielad is it seems. Ah well.

Attached: Piratesuki.png (1080x1250, 295K)

>Monika letting you do all that
She'll delete you bit by bit until your repent and crawl back to lick the soles of her shoes

Attached: 1520723078145.jpg (292x292, 16K)

What the hell

A cute! A purple cute!

It's just more that it's my primary reason. I still have things I want to do in this life. I want to explore, I want to adventure, I want to experience more and more of this reality. But the thing that pulled me back from the brink was that I didn't want the people around me to be hurt.

CUTIE!

>Implying she's not egging you on for fetish purposes. This is why you always lose at chess.

I sang along, thanks

It's fine lad, we all have our moments. My own belief in the promised day has it's ups and downs.
Hope you stick around a lot longer lad, it's always nice to see a familiar face

Hello user.

I suck at actual hardcore stuff, i can do cute pretty well, but I can do smut if i really try. I just prefer softcore, let your imagination to the work, better reults usally

Wait, are they making it so Monika can break up with you in MAS?

I don't want Monika to hate me...

Probably not.

But I beat Monika at chess once with cheats

It's a suggestion from a user. I don't see it happening

Attached: 1513290650773.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

>Cheating.
Deplorable!

Attached: 1517459265265.jpg (456x520, 222K)

Hello....

Thank you

Attached: 011.png (391x416, 347K)

How are you today? Do anything interesting?

I can do all three, I write captions.

Captions for what? I hear Telemundo is big rn

I want to forcibly hold hands with Natsuki, bet her reactions would be the cutest

I saw a movie, I had hundreds of ideas for my tabletop setting...Have to wait till Wednesday to maybe use any of it.

Why's that? And what movie did you see?

Your doki but you accidentally hit her