/vtg/ - Vermintide General

Plundering Femrat Booty edition

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

previous:

Attached: SkavenSirenConcept9.jpg (800x533, 77K)

i hate rats

I hate RATS CUM.

Attached: 1520577870637.png (600x1000, 1003K)

>mayflies

I like smashing rats into rat jam.

The creators stick to the lore so titty skaven waifu will never happen

>Rat sniper
Yeah how about fucking no. Glad they nixed that idea.

how i play elf

>lumberfoots

WE'RE THE RATS

>have 5 characters
>only 4 are playable at a time

why not make all 5 playable at the same time?

Attached: jpg.png (680x521, 94K)

it doesn't matter

>tfw no kill self or unstuck command for when you get the urge to leap onto a building partially outside the map

Attached: 20180311044348_1.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

>you will never capture a cute little gutter runner twink and subject him to enhanced interrogation techniques in your sex dungeon

Attached: Not so sneaky now.png (386x637, 168K)

I assume it would require larger maps, and more enemies to be interesting, which would be more taxing for pleb PCs of today.

when behind your team shoot them in the back

when ahead of your team pick up all of the ammo and consumables and use them even if you don't need to.

Never stop moving forward if you can help it and get as many green circles as you can

Learn to pick off specials
Give health stuff to lumberfoots and don't get hit

what is the point of heavy attacks, mashing left click is so much better

Armor pen or different attack patterns.

Wind up heavy attacks when you're running up to something

which character lets me be mindless and retarded but still contribute to my team?

hello when are they going to fix bugs? did they think that they could take the weekend off when the game is in such a shitty state?

Redpill me on the executioner's sword. Why is it bad. I had nothing but fun with it one-shotting s.vermin and chaos maulers while 3-shotting champs.

Attached: Cheeki Breekis zoom.jpg (1374x1064, 332K)

how do you go about beating legend
albeit with randoms the furthest I've ever gotten was the third tome on the nurgles beta map

all of them

installing the game now.

what "class" should I pick to help my team, and not be a useless faggot?

What settings should I use?

Attached: Capture2.png (489x374, 21K)

>/v/ thread archives, isnt replaced
>lets look at Veeky Forums
>fresh thread, full of usual Veeky Forums cancer
It's not like this is a warhammer general that's been struggling to live. Why are you people such enormous faggots?

righteous stand is the only map i've managed to complete on legend

What talent reduces overcharge on crits?

Ironbreaker if you wanna be maximum helpful, but generally just being gud is helpful enough.

None of them

this
use your brain

you're going in the book

lowest

I know right. There's such a lack of repetitive bitching about muh sjws

how taggable mechanics for witch hunter work?

> the taggable target just dies, viola, bonus is applied
>WH has to tag a target to provide bonuses
>anyone can tag so the bonus will be applied

???

Attached: 1303975051940.jpg (250x237, 19K)

minimum settings
enjoy your drops to 45 fps

elf

Post 2h axe illusion. I've been enjoying it a lot more than I thought I was gonna.

Just got the game, is recruit meant to be hard when you are starting out or am I just more of a shitter than normal

Is there even new skins for those illusions or are they all just copypasted from VT1?

I died my first few times on recruit.

When I first started I thought Recruit was a little tough for what was supposed to be the easiest difficulty

It'll get easier as you learn the game and get better equipment

Attached: happy wanko.gif (334x582, 1.99M)

If you've never played this kind of game before, you'll probably wipe a few times as you learn the basics.

Remember to block.

Many weapons have different attack patterns, most have a single target and a sweep so you'd change depending on the situation, but then you have shit like the rapier where you just flail toward the head at all times.

>Remember to block.
When you are fighting a horde and strafing back, do you just hold block? When there is like 5 things in front of you it feels kind of rng of which one you should point block towards.

Any other sekrit tips? I noticed that I can cool down my staff on Sienna by holding r but it seems to kill me for some reason

Femrat edition best edition

Attached: d4ddc8de9dc02a865f5dd657c828196d.jpg (752x800, 113K)

With weapons like sienna's longswords or dagger, charged left clicks are your melee horde deleters

This game just kind of dumps you into it so it's going to kick your ass for a while. The biggest thing that helps is learning blocking.

Try a mission or two with bots before heading online again. Recruit can seem a lot harder than it really is just due to new players making terrible decision

Executioner's sword is the best weapon in the game by a huge margin. Mashing left click is amazing cleave for hordes and charged attacks are literally the best attacks of any melee weapon in the game for deleting stormvermin, chaos knights, and bosses. It's a perfect combination of trash clearing and tank killing.

>use executioners sword
>every time i block with it my screen is covered in sword afterimages and my arms go slightly transparent

is this a graphics settings thing or...

Attached: 1268487881664.gif (125x132, 2K)

How old is that info regarding chests? Current understanding is that hp from chests scales to highest average of ALL items and that rarity scales with better chests and is gated by hero level, yes? Anyone know what the rarity cutoffs are? 5/10/15?

So long I've wanted to _be_ a rat but no...

It's got some pretty shitty hitboxes and its still the best kruber wep.

Blocking basically puts a 360 degree shield around your character. When enemies hit that shield, you lose some stamina (the little shield icons that appear are your stamina gauge). So you can hold down right click and the six enemies trying to stab you at the same time will all just deflect off of you.

There IS a cone in front of you where blocking is more effective (uses less stamina to block attacks here) so generally just point yourself toward where the enemies are. The size of the cone varies from weapon to weapon.

What's the point to Waystalker level 15 talents now if she regens only when below 50%?

hammer cleaves hordes better than anything, kills stormvermin with a single basic attack and has plenty of armor piercing to quickly take down chaos guys, I like it much more

stack movement speed buffs so you can run away from the rest of the team even faster

I fucken died. I was level 24 IB.

Attached: Kerillian.png (523x87, 68K)

It's pretty great but I honestly think the halberd is better.

Hammer controls better but kills fuckall.

Attached: kerilian after killing me on 1hp.png (106x49, 4K)

what are you talking about?

Cooling down Sienna that way is something you really only do in an emergency, like if you NEED to shoot more fireballs right now or you're going to die. You won't end up doing it very much. When you're starting out as her, just use fire magic until you're almost overheated and then switch to your melee weapon. She'll cool off passively and you can kill things & block in the meantime with your sword.

How do I change Slayer Bardin's two handed hammer? I found a better one but it will only let me change his first slot.

Attached: 1520495116522.jpg (540x540, 44K)

Waystalker is not about [s]d[/s]regeneration, waystalker is about "press F and fuck everything".

>[s]d[/s]

?

>[s]d[/s]

Welcome to Veeky Forums, newfriend.

>people who think your character level means anything if you have the HP necessary to do the difficulty
thatmakesmewanttoscream.jpg

Hook line and sinker
:^)

Did you even try changing graphics settings?

They literally apply without restart and you can swing your sword to test in the keep.

>Kerillian (Kerillian)
lol

Attached: best weapon in the game.jpg (992x774, 305K)

>HP

What? Your HP does not change per level, your damage and knockback do. You are fucking people by playing Legend below lv30.

Click the second slot first in inventory.

>They literally apply without restart
a lot of them don't, even ones that don't explicitly say you need to restart

always return to main menu when changing settings to be sure

Hero power you dink

>i was only pretending

>mfw I play kerillian, stick with the team, don't hog potions, make sure to snipe specials, generally be a good team player, never get any complaints and faggots like this are out there in droves making me look bad

fuck that guy

Attached: beito.jpg (510x456, 105K)

Is there anyway to even see people's hero power?

Probably not, otherwise all the babies on the forums would be complaining about that.

Executioner sword doesn't have as good crowd control as the hammer. hammer is essentially a tanking/support weapon.

Hero Power

Attached: 1520710910304.jpg (741x407, 158K)

Except it has plenty of crowd control, the left click kills any weaker mob in one hit and has a wide sweep

It's not worth sacrificing the damage you lose by switching the hammer just to be slightly better at AoE CC when your unchained player should be deleting hordes for you with fireball staff and overheat boosted sword cleaves

>dummies
who cares? hammer kills stormvermin with a single basic attack and it has enough armor pen to effortlessly kill any chaos guys

in practice, exe is pretty much only better against bosses

>objective evidence
>who cares
Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

>tell team to defend this spot during a horde
>the elf player literally never, ever does and runs off alone until they're in Kislev being overrun by northlanders
>always starts bitching in chat or just giving a "??????" before quitting
Like this game isn't THAT fucking hard man
It just asks that you stick together THAT'S IT

>hammer
>useful for CC

It's shit at that, try Legend.

>slightly better cc
the difference is night and day
>muh other player
why use executioner when you can have a glaive kerillian or a bounty hunter deleting armor anyway? stupid argument

evidence against what? what the fuck are you even talking about, wow dude it does bigger numbers which don't matter because the smaller numbers kill the same thing IN A SINGLE SHOT anyway?

Is Shade viable? The backstab bonus seems pointless when you just get swarmed and die anyway.

>u bad
>no u
>no u
>no U
basically this general
bye fags

There's no reason to play anything other then waymemer

>playing with 2 friends
>have a elf bot
>pug joins
>Handmaiden
>does shit all, kick them
>another handmaiden joins, kick them
>keep getting them
>Finally stick with one, maybe they'll be good
>nope, fucking shit
>4 pugs later, all handmaidens

When does it end bros, I'm happier to just have the bot elf

>hammer power attack
>swings through horde with a sickening thud
>entire pack of rats goes flying gracefully through the air

Who gives a fuck what's optimal? 2h hammer is fun as fuck.

Attached: 1427089007701.jpg (623x289, 163K)

>kill the same thing IN A SINGLE SHOT anyway
What is difficulty? What is hero power? What are damage boosting properties? What is scaling? Why are you a retard?

I just want to have Merc Kruber on the team that shares his attack speed and cleave passive to me as Slayer. It would be sick but alas it has yet to happen.

why the fuck do leech and blightstormer do damage if they teleport near you

Yeah because I'm speccing into the power bonus for myself, because fuck you.