pastebin.com/aj8KNSYS
heroespatchnotes.com/

Community :
>Blizzard Social Tab
>NA - blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU - blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game - Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Attached: stephen-webster-gazlowe-vs-diablo-armagedon2.jpg (1920x992, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Hanzo/Hanzo - Default/HanzoBase_Death02.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=HwRL1LNVTLI
east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-the-forge-blizzards-heroes-of-the-storm-in-2018
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#l078
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#hEQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where the FUCK is Mei

Attached: Mei.jpg (774x1032, 123K)

>hair is still wet out of the shower
>won't be dry for like an hour and I hate hair dryers
>can't use headset
>communicate this to my team
>nobody says anything and we perform well enough

>have headset on
>maybe two people say hi and help organize pick/bans
>nobody says anything in the game itself
What's the big deal

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI [Open]

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character. Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him.
And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

Attached: 110215_garrosh.jpg (400x400, 121K)

I love Lunara!

Attached: lunara sfm 3.webm (604x1080, 538K)

Some people are so autistic the only person they are really damaging with their retardation is themselves

Johanna loli is cute and fun and she tries her best to tank for you!

Attached: johannaloli.png (1000x1414, 873K)

>Very nice, very good
Garrosh Leoric Arthas Kaelthas Diablo
>Yeahboi
Zuljin Anubarak Abathur Azmodan Hanzo Dehaka Varian Thrall Ragnaros ETC Muradin Illidan Guldan Greymane Kharazim Rehgar Zagara TheButcher
>Its ok bro
Chen Artanis Gazlowe Falstad Tassadar Raynor Zeratul Tychus Rexxar Samuro Tyrael Malfurion Nazeebo TLV
>Wath a FUCK...
Alarak Blaze Chogall Chromie Xul Genji Malthael Stitches
>Wtf? why did you add this garbageshit?
Probius Brightwing Junkrat Murky Kelthuzad LtMorales LiLi Medivh Stukov SgtHammer Uther
>Faggotry
Dva Cassia Zarya Valla
>Tranny faggotry
Auriel Jaina Johanna Lunara Kerrigan Nova Alexstrasza Sonya Tyrande Sylvanas Valeera
>Tranny faggotry xtreme
Ana Lucio Tracer LiMing Maiev

Attached: 14935511483720.jpg (323x396, 143K)

The thread is contaminated. When will Arthas purge us and leave no survivors?

Win all placement games, with memathur. lose 10 games after i got rank. nice game you have there niggs

>it's an aba main episode
I hope you win a noose and hang yourself with it.

Never had anyone say something but hello in unranked. In game people ignore what I say without responding back. I will try to do my placement today, I wonder if it is different. EU btw

>

Attached: Screenshot2018-02-01 19_58_46.jpg (587x430, 56K)

>win 10 games
>"haha i'm so good at the game"
>lose 10
>"fuckin blizzjew stop giving me shit teammates!!!!"

Do not bully Sylvanas.

Attached: 49578620_p0.jpg (1280x1072, 706K)

>takes 50 games to get from plat5 to plat3
>win my next 5 or 6 just playing thrall and greymane
>now plat2
nobody told me it was this easy when I started

No one told you to just grind gm?

I didn't know thrall was that good. Is it the new lightning range?

>rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Hanzo/Hanzo - Default/HanzoBase_Death02.mp3
I want to do lewd things with Hanzo

Attached: 601710630755d9d12d71444ade207773.png (487x620, 327K)

love D.va

Attached: 1520409427150.jpg (500x707, 110K)

i knew gmane was good but i tried to flex and play things i wasn't happy with like anubarak when i'm way better with melee assassins. thrall is fucking bonkers right now since the 20% increase on lightning bounce range. crash lightning is literally broken since it's easier to stack, your bounces hit for 800 damage at 16 and he's just all around good since he can be in the 4man or solo, both heroics are useful, his root is strong since it pierces. just a really strong kit

Proof Blizzards is faggots redditAKA HOTSG company - these chars are still not present lmao they would rather release more Overwatch and other tranny shit
>Kilrogg
>Grommash
>Blackhand
>Orgrim
>Kargath
>Ner'zhul
>Teron Gorefiend
>Jubei'Thos
>Rend and Maim
>Franzok and Hans'gar
>Nazgrim
>Malkorok
>Tagar FKN Spinebreaker
>Fenris
>Nazgrel
>Zuluhed
>Nekros
>Lei Shen
>Dark Wanderer
>D2ruid
>Kazzak
>Mannoroth
>Mal'ganis
>pre-Frostmourne Arthas
>Lord Marrowgar
>Arugal
>Godfrey
>Garithos
>Daelin
>Herod
>Hakkar
>Felguard
>Spellbreaker
>Gargoyle
>Revenant
>Skeleton Archer
>Mortar Team
>Dar'Khan
>Ravencrest
>Cenarius
>Silgryn
>Algalon
>Noggenfogger
>Putress
>Falric
>Marwyn
>Alexandros
>Turalyon
>Rivendare
>Rokhan
>Zalazane
>Ingvar
>Ymiron
>Imperius
>Baal
>Duriel
>Mephisto
>Rakanoth
>Izual
>Hell Knight
>Kyle Vlaros
>Thaddius
>Gruul
>Fel Reaver
>Ogre Overlord
>Gurtogg
>Mandokir
>Fel Orc Marine
>Stone Giant
>Obsidian Destroyer
>Skeletal Mage

Attached: death_of_cenarius_by_hipnosworld-d7ncaeq.jpg (1920x1080, 1.6M)

>

Attached: 1311114009377.png (674x873, 724K)

voice chat is magical
>no one wants to use mics but are in voice
>im the only one using one
>make a call on mic
>see the group move like a herd of sheep without hesitating

You just played with 4 trannies, my friend.

My wife for hire!

Attached: Selendis_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg (684x976, 75K)

am I infected?

It's like playing sc but you use your mic instead of your keyboard.

What do protoss eat? Do they lay eggs? How their babies look?

I'm hoping for Selendris over Fenix for the upcoming announcement.

Attached: 1517683559847.png (800x806, 477K)

Why is she always so smug?

Attached: 1518904417334.jpg (600x802, 57K)

what would her kit even be

Can /hotsg/ answer this ?

Attached: f2e3a4f92d1331289e36666801bf5deb.png (627x417, 43K)

You work at blizzard stupid lisp faggot no wonder they hired such a dumb retard. Make an IN GAME page with tutorials, guides, talent calculator, tierlists and in game encyclopedia

Delete QM.

Like a lot of solutions to problems, remove quick match. However that also creates the problem of accessibility, which Blizzard seems to really like. "Widest possible audience" doesn't want to draft, they want to click their favourite hero and press play.

This is ironic, coming from Trik. IDK about his rank in NA, but in EU he's high diamond level.

He works for them as HGC caster, he's no longer in the dev team.
>Make an IN GAME page with tutorials, guides, talent calculator, tierlists and in game encyclopedia
that's the answer i think

you can't force people to improve, end of story really.

The typical QM population doesn't care about HGC or increasing their skill. They literally aren't interested in that. I even have friends that just hop into quick match and treat it entirely as a "just for fun" game. Their builds would make people who take the game seriously puke.

As for draft modes, isn't that kind of what ranked does? The whole system exists to increase skill and climb as a result. The people who don't stay low or drop ranks, the people who increase skill and do shit to improve climb. At any rate, even if Joe Bronzie had access to more accessible ways to increase his skill, he wouldn't use them because he's bronze and thinks he's diamond.

gonna have to agree with this. best you can do is what the other anons said and make more information easily available ingame

He's talking about ranked i think, he got salty cause players in master don't even know the basics. If they play "just for fun", why do they go in ranked ?

Except the people who are interested in improving are looking for that information. The people who aren't don't give a shit and won't use it.

are already* looking for that information.

Blind pick mode instead QM. Allow to check "I want to queue with and versus solo players and I accept longer queues" in Unranked. Make seasons last one year in HL (increase rewards accordingly). MMR in TL should be tied to highest person's rating in the team.

Also, decent in game tutorials and working report system would help a lot.

Sunlight. Budding. Who the fuck knows.

Tutorial that gives actual rewards.
Create these tutorials with the help of pro players.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwRL1LNVTLI

*shakes head sadly*
some people. I can't even believe that these people are allowed to exist.
When is Blizzard going to up their ban game and actually ban people who are harming their image?

reddit

>Play quickmatch
>Alarak picks ruthless momentum
>Enemy team has nova and valeera
>Several talents later
>my teams li ming picks glass cannon

FUCKING WHY

See

I think its up to the community to provide the resources to help people improve. With MOBA games especially, its very much a trial by fire where you go in and get your ass kicked for several hundred games until you realize what works and what doesn't. And because of how many variables are at play in this type of game, there are a lot of nuances and decisions that can be perfect in one situation and the worst possible in another.

HotS has some pretty decent content creators, but its trailing very far behind LoL or Dota in this department. Even as someone who isn't new, there are still a lot of things I don't know, and this is information that the parts of the community who do know (and more specifically, content creators among them) haven't made directly available. Or maybe it is available and out there and just not something that's been found, it could be any number of things. And then of course there's the meta shifting aspect which makes a ton of information irrelevant months later because balance changes.

While I love qm I def think it affects hl. In qm you do whatever and usually the one with the best random comp wins. This is quite much like bad hl games.

can someone tell me why lucio is the best and most fun support?
he is really the only one i like to play, i feel like i should just main him, im so good with him, i can basically carry if my team isn't completely braindead. i also love the fact that his healing essentially DOUBLES at level 20.

Attached: smug coon.png (594x334, 384K)

Kek! And alex woing q build?

I don't watch people pick talents. I just watch what ult they get and that's that.

I want to learn how to lucio. I have a hard time to know when to heal and when to speed (ex we are all low on health I pick speed to retreat but team stays). And what talents should I pick?

>Playing a gay nigger

Because you like going fast and since his healing is a no brainier you can make any shitty team good at engaging or disengaging while turning the tides. Honestly I think he is too good for such low effort. Only reason he isn't mandatory in OW is due to Sombra fucking him over.

FUCKING JEWZARD GIV ME A MEDIVH SPRAY ALREADY OR ELSE I'LL KILL EVERY RETARD ON THIS THREAD

Attached: 1506212412488.jpg (750x1024, 109K)

>he doesn't play solo support probius

Attached: 1518649012497.jpg (615x859, 74K)

that's some full effect dunning krugger if I ever saw it

It's terminal. Soon you'll be craving cock 24/7.

I want to play Probius, but he feels like I could play anyone else and do his job without having to worry about delays and OWshits making his Z worthless. He is great at holding down a fort if he has time to set up but its still pretty rare. Isn't like just a handful of people that can play him now?

based

who will be the 100th hero introduced in the game?

Attached: lol 100th champion.png (717x717, 708K)

>implying that the game won't die before

new player here
Am I suppose to have the most damage at game end as stukov? I dont feel like this is right or is he OP?

no, his autos hit like a truck though so if other players decide to brawl with you I guess the damage racks up

He deals a ton of damage if they let you AA, but easy to punish, things new players don't do

Attached: 2699686781.jpg (638x477, 88K)

Who else here /winning/? Ignore the cuck'thas loss please

Attached: Screenshot2018-03-11 09_29_17.jpg (1360x768, 180K)

I don't think they're going to make a big deal out of it

forced 50 gonna kick in soon senpai

>7 losses in a row
>always get matched with retards taking shit talents

Such is life in the quickmatch

it's time

Attached: NEW TABLE.png (1497x911, 88K)

east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/inside-the-forge-blizzards-heroes-of-the-storm-in-2018
whens
>blackthorne
>tomator
>fang and scorch
>rock'n'roll racer
>superman
>a decent lost vikings rework

Attached: when?.jpg (1600x1131, 426K)

who is this qt?
do you think girls date guys that have lower mmr?

Attached: Capture.jpg (306x219, 18K)

Back to bronze when they'll nerf him soon

>rock'n'roll racer
ONLY if his trait is playing 80s rock music overriding the normal background music whenever you're close to him.

I hear the sound of salty shitters

You'd be smug too if you were that hot

apparently she's a player whose skills are average at best looking to capitalize on the lonely male market

I wish Alexstrasza was my gf

>go into HL first time in a couple years
>stukov 3 swipe arm ult thingy knocks people out of entomb
>tychus has half the damage of leoric despite 3 tanks on other team
im really upset about the stukov thing. leoric got valla and gul'dan in his entomb

Brought you by the new twitch partnership.

yup you were right. 10 minute loss on tomb of the spider because our shithead tank didnt know how to play tank or build tank. he would only Q into groups as diablo and die instantly

1.Too much work
2. Who cares what I think
3. I don't care what others think

Build for thrall?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1493827501241.jpg (600x500, 83K)

>still placing in mid tier Gold for 4 consecutive seasons

man I really suck but then again I really just want decent games without clowny shit on QM and unranked draft is just dead in my region. I also have no time required for improvement. I really need certain tips on map movement (doing camps, ganking, not engaging, etc.)

I learned a lot from watching some gook on stream once when he was communicating with his team via voice chat but nobody actually uses it on my region.

Attached: STw8pdb.png (498x568, 345K)

4man
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#l078
solo or can't stack crash because it's a fuckhuge map like warhead/garden
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/thrall#hEQE
your flex talents are at 7 (all), 10 (all). 7 is whatever you can get the most value out of over the match time (maelstrom in longer matches if you take echo where you can safely stack against tanks, follow through is the safest and retard proof, ancestral wrath to burn down tanks) 10 is whatever your team needs but i usually just take sundering as it's a great way to turn teamfights in your favor. EQ is amazing though so think over which heroic is better in the situation

that's the attitude

>36 posters

Attached: Rip.png (1743x1048, 2.37M)

>talk shows
>irl
>music

Attached: 1458953398730.jpg (191x264, 9K)

>Heroes of the Smurfs
nice game babs

you have to play hundreds of games per season to git gud, there's no way around it in any moba.

>get in game
>one dude screaming he's a smurf
>2 others are russians or spanish, couldn't tell because of how thick their accents were
>enemy team is shit but they win because it's ToD and my team doesnt understand altars

Dragon pussy or blood elf pussy?

Attached: 1491101113816.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>queue a few minutes later
>get one of the same ESLs again
>he starts screaming in spanish at me
>he dodges after i say sorry about last match
lmao

Attached: 1520000104326.png (2000x867, 556K)