www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #106: 2.0.2 patch notes and the Road Ahead for Cherryh
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1069794/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Attached: 1517371208748.png (622x1101, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NSfMVYlhHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horatio!

Attached: i lost control of my life.jpg (330x455, 33K)

>STALEARIS
That was never funny.

Attached: 1501540518119.png (299x276, 6K)

Furthermore, the developers accounted for how players would metagame social choices.

The Gaians have no inherent preference between Police State, Democracy, and Fundamentalist. But because they have a Growth penalty, and because Efficiency is good, the player will want Democracy - which puts the typical Gaian player on good terms with Lal and at odds with Yang. The Gaian player then will want Planned over Green - Gaians can't take Free Market - because +6 Efficiency has no benefit versus +4 and all you really need is +1 Planet. This puts them at odds with Morgan. The Gaian metagame finishes this with Wealth as a value, for the industrial benefits - which pisses off Santiago.

So by playing "meta" Gaians, you piss off three factions automatically and make friends with only one. Alternatively, you can take Knowledge to make friends with Zakharov or Power to befriend Santiago - but Power kills your industry, and Knowledge is generally not great.

The new Stellaris AI is retarded. I play on impossible difficulty with high aggressiveness and nobody ever attacks me, their fleets are always inferior or downright pathetic, even though their naval capacity is equivalent or superior and their tech is superior or overwhelming. Before the Apocalypse expansion, they'd at least pose a challenge with a powerful early fleet and constant pressure, but now they're a complete joke. Is there a mod that fixes this? It's not fun if it's not a struggle.

Player empire getting killed by an AI empire is not balanced for PVP multiplayer.

>100% of the pics are Horatio
As it should be.

Attached: 778.jpg (405x713, 58K)

I think it's a little bs that native races can't be assimilated or enslaved.

Wow. And here I forgot about those options till mid-game when I was already enemies with 2/3 of the factions left.

Attached: sis64 2018-03-11 15-38-49-70.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Should I buy Civ Beyond earth?
It is on a sale.

Attached: 1520372841013.jpg (851x831, 83K)

>paying for a civ V total conversion mod

>Turn 118 in ES2, first game
>Sophons with an alliance as Riftborn, peace with Vodyani
>At war with Horatio
>Positive values on everything - dust, manpower, approval and influence
>NO idea if I'm winning or what to do

I guess it's comfy? Horatio is toting a 16 ship fleet around so I have to make a bunch of ships, but everything is super slow to get there and his ships far out-match mine (I think).

You guys have any real advice for this, because I feel just sort of.. Lost. In Stellaris there was obvious progression, you could see where you needed to expand and what you needed to grab. How many fleets you needed, that sort of thing. I feel like I'm just sort of juggling politics in-between story that doesn't make sense to me.

Is everyone of these 1614368 yetis carrying a present?

Check the Empire screen and look for rankings.

By default you'll get giant warnings when you or another empire hit a milestone on your way to a victory condition.

I don't see how this is an issue. Reduce the AI difficulty in PvP or script it to work differently from single player. Currently, the AI keeps sending miserable fleets to their demise after I destroy their main fleet in the initial invasion, instead of rebuilding and amassing a decently sized fleet with their mineral cheats, in order to pose a challenge. Their fleets are also too damn small and they keep spamming point defense when I'm not even using missiles. Goddammit, who thought that this was a good idea?

>responding to a meme

1st in everything but economy.

Most people seem to complain that the AI has BIGGER fleets than they should be haven, so I dunno man. Are you playing on the beta update? Does the beta have those new difficulty settings already?

Yes. Except the rebels.

Some footage of Before by Facepunch Studios.
youtube.com/watch?v=8NSfMVYlhHA

Dated footage. The game looks much more appealing in its 2018 screenshots.

Advice on what to do depends greatly on what's going on. Right now it sounds like you're suffering from production issues as well as not enough military research so it would behoove you to rectify that problem. You're placing a faction whose pop bonus emphasizes taking planets that typically have lower production yields, but your tech should be lightyears ahead so hopefully you've fixed that.

As for "feeling lost", it's your first game and the tutorial could use some polish. What you're feeling is expected. Things like choosing expansion locations will depend on tech and necessity, as do questions like "how many fleets". Generally speaking you can't ever have enough industry, and knowing who your neighbors are and how belligerent they act will determine what happens at the start to mid game.

I can't help you with your reading comprehension though, the Sophon questline has some of the most "whoaaaa radical 90s" writing style in the franchise so it shouldn't be that hard to understand.

lol? They nerfed difficulties on 2.0? I remember that an early rush required quite a challenge and if the opponent was an advanced faction that declared war on you during the first 50 years or so you would be pretty much dead.

>conquer a small nation on my borders that is practically blocking my only real hyperlane out of my territory
>half the known galaxy enters into defensive pacts as I am apparently a huge fucking threat now
Well this has been fun. Let the shitshow begin.

I'm playing on the 2.0.2 beta, yes. Is it different on the main version? I play as purifiers, rush into supremacy and change my war doctrine to no retreat asap, just so that I'm able to defend myself against their cheats. Well, at least that's how it used to be. I'm never attacked anymore, unless I stop building ships for at least a decade, and when I attack them, they usually fail to defend anything at all. Their fleets keep retreating and I keep winning every engagement until I overrun and purge them all. Thing is, the other AIs that border me don't even bother to do anything when my fleet takes a beating and is at 50-75% of what it was. Normally it would be a huge gamble playing as purifier because of how gimped it was, but now...? I don't know. I guess I need to play a normal xenophobe, piss everyone off and not take any military bonuses or change the war doctrine in order to have a proper challenge? I dunno....

in 1.9 they would. warmongers would get 4k fleet power by 2230.
2.0 ai is just retarded, my guess is they spend too much minerals on outposts

It's Yeti Christmas.

Yeah, precisely this. Whenever I played a normal faction (non exterminator, purifier, etc), I'd have to hope not to border against such a foe and suck as many dicks as possible in order to stay alive until I could amass enough fleet power to backstab or directly challenge a neighbor. In the event of an early war, their fleets would usually be double that of mine and it would be quite difficult fending them off. I think it has something to do with how they're trying to discourage blobs with the new fleet system, but it kinda failed. As I said, they keep building PD corvettes/destroyers, and sending small 1-3k fleets against my main 5-8k fleet. Might also be due to the war doctrine thing? I really don't know. The way ships retreat is utter rubbish. That should never have been a thing.

>unity jew with agrarian idyl and inward perfection
>halfway through the game all 17 planets in my borders get filled
>nothing to do

Attached: what now.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Im yet to play 2.0 but from the players perspective is it still possible to amass 2k fleet by 2020 - 2023?

>*2220 - 2223

in every game so far this happened. this shit pops up everywhere

Attached: bug.jpg (1394x721, 198K)

But always stale.

_____________________________uninstall.exe___________________

Of course. Very easily, in fact. Likely even double that or more with limited expansion.

I can only imagine the fuss in multiplayer games lol

Can a combination of militarist+egalitarian+materialist even compete with a militarist+authoritarian combination?

I mean, it's a Civ-based game, so pissing off all but one maybe two factions is inherent. But SMAC did it in such a way that it felt natural, because it was a consequence of what you wanted to do as a player. Go Wealth? Santiago will hate you. Go Knowledge? Miriam will hate you. Go Power? Power sucks. Thus, all the choices are balanced in game, even though they're not on paper.

Maximum greed

>authoritarian, fanatic materialist, oligarchy
>mining guilds, corporate dominion
>Industrious, thrifty, solitary, sedentary

thanks for playtesting, please submit your bug report.
> respectfully disagrees x1

is this bait?

Is there some way I can drop Inward Perfection?

see

> respectfully disagrees x1

>materialist
spiritualist is superior for influence.
max output is either slaves+syncretic+bio ascension OR
slaves --> synthetic ascension

I wouldn't know. I don't see this type of game as being fun in a MP setting at all. It's just too slow. Besides, why would it be a problem in the first place? Not like you have many things to use minerals on when waiting for influence to generate in order to further expand. Fleet aside, the other expenses are planetside buildings, which aren't an issue due to how they're paced with pop growth, passive maintenance fees, and mining buildings that are tied to expanding and influence, so... yeah.

I appreciate you sense of humor, user. It's nice to be reminded that the people here can still makes jokes

Thanks

Reform your government. Just replace the civic with another one.

Are there actually any good sci-fi 4x games? Fuck, even some piece of shit from the 90s. I'll play a fucking spectrum game over Stellaris at this point.

>good luck, I'm behind 7 desyncs

so, apparently
>upgraded fisherman hut can hold 4 fishers
>sheepholds DO NOT kill sheep
>guard towers are pretty good at distracting

Attached: imma noob.jpg (1920x1080, 890K)

I remember playing Civilization 4's Final Frontier mod back when Civ4 was the latest Civilization game. I'm not sure how well it has aged but maybe you could try that?

user, I...

Attached: BOYZ.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I don't get what you are trying to say with this post

>play a machine empire for the first time to try it out, the AIs hate me so I decide to become diplomatic first
>doing well, managed to create a federation with some machine lovers and destroyed 2 slavers near us
>fight marauders, do trade deals left and right with most empires, expand without triggering wars
>even help fight the khan horde on the other side of the galaxy with another federation
>suddenly some imperialists plantoids decide to claim my territory, allies decide to declare war
>war ends with us taking half of their territory, I even managed to claim the unclaimed territory near mine
>claim by mistake a populated planet, grid amalgamation begins to consume the pops in it
>after hundreds of years all my efforts to show the galaxy we aren't mindless bio hating machines go to waste
too bad they are all pathetic, the colossus is almost ready to be deployed

Attached: ss.jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

thats why nobody fucking trusts machines

Too bad the colossus is fucking useless and cannot even defend itself against a single corvette

It's quite baffling if you consider that this colossus meme is based off deathstar whose main point wasn't even "dude you can destroy planets lmao" but the fact that it was a huge fucking mobile fortress

NEVER MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME
AROUND THE AUTOMATON

Nothing except episode 4, 6 and rogue one seem to have got the point of the Death Star. Even most pop-culture and the prequels/sequels seem to forget that being impervious to attack if not for a single design flaw was one of the key points. Sometimes I wonder if a lot of people even bothered watching episode 4.

Damn, this made me want to play some space opera-themed game again, but stellaris is boring bland shit and I can't remember anything else either.
Any chance that you could suggest something?

Organic lifeforms?
Prep the warforms.

Attached: 20180311154850_1.jpg (2560x1440, 544K)

Before we end up with a repeat of last time. Do you mean any video game with a space opera theme or exclusively 4x/grand strategy with space opera elements?

The former. I don't even like 4x if you think about it (e.g. Endless Space (2?) looked absolutely horrible to me), I just came here for Stellaris.

You could have changed the default purging setting, right?

>It's quite baffling if you consider that this colossus meme is based off deathstar whose main point wasn't even "dude you can destroy planets lmao" but the fact that it was a huge fucking mobile fortress
What

You broke containment, of course you're a threat now.

Please indicate the correct amount of Mega-Warforms per planet for a successful capture.

We weren't designated as rogue drones so it's not part of the directive to shelter organic lifeforms. The solution to this problem is to gift the planet to a fellow ally. or taunt the AI with the offer, nobody thinks we're xenophages anymore.

>The way ships retreat is utter rubbish. That should never have been a thing.
Fuck off, the automatic retreating is the single best improvement to war mechanics in the game.
Just because you're doing one of the only playstyles were no-retreat is viable doesn't mean it's a bad mechanic.

Normal machine empires can just displace the pops instead. No diplo penalty there.

I used ten and lost only a single unit when capturing capital planet that had like five fortresses. I guess for lightly defended ones 5 or so would be enough. Great units by the way.

On that note, are there any mods that fix that yet?

spiritualist is also arguably better for tech, as you can very quickly fill out discovery + the research perk for a total of 20% research speed. Even if you delay it for Expansion/Harmony + a different perk, it still comes online fairly quickly because you're loaded with Unity.

As far as I can see, all that is to be found in Stellaris's interface folder files is the logic for the graphical elements themselves. Where's the rest of it?

Try the gfx folder. What are you looking for?

>circle map in ES2
>only 1/3 of what it is in Stellaris
The only thing that makes me doubt my initial choice

The logic for what actually happens when you interact with those elements.

that Northgard isn't exactly intuitive

the only thing stellaris succeeds at is a huge map with 30+ empires

I wonder if I should just purge the conquered xeno's and suffer the hate of the rest of the galaxy or try to use them as slaves

Attached: Spaceship1_zpse8673854.jpg (1024x500, 74K)

And all it does is have it, it doesn't do anything interesting with it.

Unless you're doing an edgelord play-through just displace them if you're desperate not to upset everyone else.

if you ever want to trade with someone who isnt a xuracorp space jew, don't full purge

How do I displace them?

Change your purge policy to displace, its slow but causes a lot less upset

Also check if there are any cuck empires that would accept them; if there's no place to flee to, they effectively won't.

you can make really ugly borders in 2.0 i guess

Do I need some migration treaty with them or not?

No, you just need empires with refugees set to accepted and free pop spaces.

I guess they cannot be displaced if they are slaves? I can't find any button to initiate displacement.

My purge policy is "Purge" (Both Purge and displacement should work)

Displacement works via the purge button.

Go to species rights. Set them to undesirables. Select purge method as displacement.

Thanks !

Attached: GODS I WAS STRONG THEN.png (490x492, 445K)

>fleet is already at full strength
>fleet is obviously not at full strength in the same window
???

Attached: full.jpg (625x322, 72K)

it counts ships taht are already built but didnt join fleet yet

the reinforcements havent reached yet

>be spiritualist democracy
>discover psionics
>start visiting the shroud
>eventually the gods determine one of my leaders as the chosen one
>HES FUCKING IMMORTAL BRU
>dont have enough influence to reelect him as leader
>sucks to be you lol

Attached: 1496948899336.png (666x607, 158K)

Just pivot.

Should the reinformencts show up on the galaxy map? Because they sometimes seem to do, but most of the time they don't.

if you dont reelect ruler he becomes some kind of leader