/poeg/ Path of Exile General

"Stop crying and write proper letters rather than hatespam to GGG if you care so much"-edition

>Patch 3.2: Patch Notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093500
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite, if you dare.

Attached: PathOfExile_Malachai.jpg (1920x1341, 1.35M)

previous:

its a shit league
more like poopgee

>so many builds I want to run
>no currency
time to wait a week for people to quit :^)

first for vaaling kaoms

i'll say one thing : as shit as the game might be the art is very good

>so much currency
>no fun build to run

heeeeeey boys~

Attached: Me4poeg.jpg (768x960, 79K)

/poopegg/ is quickly becoming the worst kind of general, the general that spends all its time hating on a game instead of playing it.
That kind of general is even worse than generals that have long since overstayed their welcome like Katawa shoujo general.

Don't do this /poeg/

>shadow-fixed drops(lowered)
>inflated net drops
>rare spirit beasts recipes
Sure a great league.

Attached: Dominus RP.webm (1024x640, 2.88M)

it's only because the developers are shit tier dumpster retards who can't program a game for shit and keep getting richer despite constantly failing to do developer things

poe deserves to get shit on because the devs are actively trying to make it less fun

Attached: hardkeks.png (2000x1432, 2.7M)

>quickly becoming

dude

Any autobombers here?
I usually play with abberath's, but this league I wanted to try the meta cospri's charge bomber.
I am having slight troubles understanding how this charge bomber works. I see that call of the brotherhood ring and ice bite support is not used, so herald of lightning does barely any cold damage, and build even suggests light pen as support gem for it.
How does that work to make explosions?
I mean, I made the build, but seemingly had to get call of the brotherhood (after removing ice bite from hoi supports) to shatter packs consistently. How should it work?

Best PoE streamers?
Worst PoE streamers?

link cold dmg and just stack crit multi

post stash

>Deliver an unfinished, untested, fucking boring league
>release mechanically garbage skills that clearly nobody tested
>performance got worse(again)
>Ascendancy ""revamp"" was fairly bland

what do you expect? This isn't r----t where we're going to eat shit and priase the taste, the general reflects the quality of the game which at the moment is just fucking dull.

Attached: 24349.jpg (768x1024, 333K)

while churning out supporter packs and new MTX as fast as they possibly can lol

best - Cutedog, DansGaming
Worst - everyone else

phased map bosses can suck my dick

Attached: 1519596332744.jpg (235x210, 10K)

Why are people posting 3dpd Scion?
Its Blasphemy! Nothing could ever compare to Scion and her Massive wombpuncher

>best
this one small streamer who plays and jokes with a group of friends and streams for 14 hours daily. its like I have friends when that is on background
>worst
idk I dont watch anyone else

Her what now?

Attached: que2.jpg (800x998, 100K)

>267 out of 332 of the beastcrafting recipes are shitty useless rare crafts
oh no no no no

*INHALES*

imagine being the guy in the studio that had to design those 267 recipes knowing full well nobody will be using them

and out of the remaining 65 how many are actually good? I can only think map related ones, splitting and corrupted implicit? I've only been to the zoo like 3 times the entire league so idk

the portals and putting aspects on items are decent

i don't know what reddit is complaining about
bestiary is the best league since prophecy

I don't have any 'fun' builds, im just a 3.0 baby who has barely played any builds so I like to branch out
but I barely ever have enough currency to do it

*teleports behind you*

Attached: b2fcqsfqq4l01.png (464x306, 265K)

>IIR in 2018

JUST GO INTO FUCKING RED MAPS YOU FUCK I NEED ORBS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEE.png (483x381, 446K)

>giving a shit about that mod

Does anyone use Charged Dash? It got me so hyped when they released it back in 3.0 but it turned out to be absolute garbage. Did they improve it in any shape or form?

they even managed to nerf it
>Now limited to a maximum of 15 strikes per skill use, as well as limited by distance travelled.

Nope

they nerfed it because people were getting their movement speed deep into the negatives which would make charged dash do a gorillian hits so now it has a cap.

Attached: fc136725422863801f8bc9398e658f85.gif (550x400, 212K)

So what comes first
>We missed the mark on how rewarding Bestiary League should be and will be buffing some things.
or
>Rewards are far lower than intended because of unforseen bugs we had not encountered in our internal playtest.
Because you know were getting 3-4 weeks of this shit like every league.

the rest is not impressive either, 77% max res is a negative when everyone runs taste of hate/dying sun/vinktar

>Buffing any non-bow skill in TYOOL MMXVIII

Attached: felix_argyle_is_thinking_by_blizmore-dbv0wkf.jpg (364x428, 55K)

A gorillion hits at the expanse of standing in the same place for 10 seconds, right?
What a shitty skill by design.

ggg only wants you to play tornado shot, wander, RF or support bitch.

fuck them im playing coc discharge

>tornado shot
>the skill that requires a 10ex helm enchant to be any good

can chaos wander work?

>Having fun with reave champion
>Mathil makes a video showing how broken it is with blade flurry
>GGG will probably nerf the class instead of blade flurry

Attached: 1508793796185.jpg (750x750, 51K)

>he kills map bosses

Attached: 1494127546304.jpg (924x520, 104K)

Well they gave Champion a single node that gives infinite accuracy along a 20% more damage multiplier. It might be a little too good.

dumb animeposter

anime, dumbposter

it goes up to at least 79%, and this sounds like the same shitty logic /poeg/ kept trying to spew about inquisitor being a bad ascendancy because of how Inevitable Judgement interacted with curses and blah blah blah. real talk: nobody running dying sun/vinktars/taste of hate etc. gives a shit about the +to max resist part; they run those flasks purely for the other effects they provide. anybody running RF nowadays isn't clamoring for ruby flasks either.

pretty much. the skill completely and utterly punishes movement speed which relegates it to a bosskiller but other skills like bladeflurry already fill that niche much better by not being obnoxious to build around

Attached: 1498946428151.png (750x356, 136K)

Ok bois I need help,
what is the best RF build?? LL guardian? chieftain?jugg?

Pretty neat

Post your red map pool...

Attached: weeeew.png (202x194, 48K)

-ll guardian if you have the cash
-scion middle ground
-jugg if you're poor
-chieftain is a noob trap at this point unless it's RF totems

Attached: 1500679908920.gif (686x522, 103K)

Why do even most trivial tasks take tens of hours in PoE? Does GGG really think that more time played = more enjoyment?

>buy 2 $60 packs just to get those innocence wings
>get literally everything from the mystery box but the wings
play stupid games win stupid prizes, should have just waited till the end of the league

>get up to t15 shapers orb myself
>sustain shaped atlas and alchemy orbs
wtf are you people doing

>Buying mystery boxes when duplicates are still a thing

Poorfag >>> Jugg
Rich >>> Guardian
Hipster >>> Occultist
Retard >>> Chieftain

are you saying you don't want those piles corpses for hideout decoration??

if you're a gook yeah

Attached: 1520625052628.jpg (894x894, 219K)

is this good

t. retard

Attached: Capture4334343434.png (613x439, 347K)

>immunity to minus max map mods
Neat

It's hot garbage.

ebin league

Attached: muh reds.jpg (402x69, 26K)

>Run 4 unid maps
>Not a single map drop, lower or higher
What the actual fuck? I am starting to believe the conspiracy theories now.

So, I'm about to start playing Path of Exile with 3 other people, and I'm looking to have as much fun as possible.

I'm going to ignore the 1 or 2 shitposters who tell me the game is shit, but I'd really like to hear everyone's input on how to start off strong and learn as much as I can. Tips?

Attached: petulant_imp.png (500x282, 169K)

Got my first encroaching darkness at lvl 92.

The fact that GGG puts decorations in boxes is absolute horseshit. Literally no one wants decorations from them. People who give a shit about decorations will just buy them specifically.

Attached: 1465524693578.jpg (800x795, 46K)

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Attached: inside_Kitava.png (1080x608, 441K)

get the spectral shield throw gem
s+ skill

so you stopped running white maps at lvl 92?

>first league of the game
>make really elaborate hideout
>league ends
>hideout goes to standard
>new league
>chuck a couple decorations in randomly
>league ends
>new league, and every league after that
>just throw down crafting benches and ignore it
Just another mechanic that was much more suited to the days of 4-month leagues.

>buy map tab
>no maps to fill it with
What did GGG mean by this?

But guys you are supposed to be using the bestiary recipe to mirror red maps. No wonder why you can't sustain :^(

>anime is not real

Attached: 1504389788782.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Based. Remain true to the way.

-download path of building for planning builds
-make sure your builds have at least 190% life
-plan your builds reaching level 80-90. don't be that fag that plans builds reaching level 100 because it won't happen.
-don't use the in-game trade channel; it's completely worthless. use poe.trade instead
-melee in general is the weakest form of play, but you can still beat all the content in the game with skills like sunder or reave
-the game is balanced around having your elemental resistances capped (75%). you can ignore chaos resistance for the most part
-armor/evasion are noob traps so don't sweat over having gear with shitty armor/evasion rolls

Attached: 1498456969394.jpg (700x990, 640K)

What trivial tasks?

sorry post was meant for

trading
crafting (beast-crafting too)
reaching endgame
leveling masters
unlocking uber lab without /820

>armour/evasion are noob traps
This desu. The only stats that matter on armour are
>life
>resists
Armour is largely irrelevant, and evasion literally is irrelevant. Energy shield should be avoided at all costs because it doesn't work with Mind Over Mana which is the only mitigation Witch can easily get.

>tfw can't be bothered with this league anymore
>didn't even reach maps yet
please tell me it gets better once I reach maps or I might just wait till next league

It gets worse

>been chain running burial chambers and volcano for over a week non stop full neet mode in full mf gear(7%quant shaper amy instead of biscos tho)
>all I got is 1(ONE) the king's heart div card
what am I doing wrong lads

Dang, that's pretty neat.

>people are having trouble sustaining yellow maps
>people are having trouble alching maps
>sextant system somehow got even worse
>getting to maps doesn't increase the amount you engage with the league mechanic
senpai...

Attached: 1511492965518.jpg (800x449, 39K)

the game wouldn't be as much fun if people could afford things :)

farming shitty maps when you could be farming better maps and just buying a kaom's instead. although this league it doesn't seem to make a difference you're just plain screwed either way

Are wands a meme or is wand dualwielding an alternative to Bow?
What choices of ascendancy would one take? Pure Crit or non crit? Ele or Pure Phys?

>at that point where you just have to play more to get more money before you can progress your character any further

zzz

I have been advised that I should start playing the game on the normal league, not bestiary for the purposes of build flexibility and cheapness for gear if I wanted to explore stuff.

Should we form a guild?

Is there anything in the shop I should bother with? If I play this more than 20-30 hours without feeling the suckage, I'm going to drop money to support the dev. Curious to know how that would be best spent.

Are there any good builds for synergistic play? Auras seem to be a thing, as well as totems, which I'm interested in. I largely play PvP as healsluts in MMOs, but I'm down with providing generally passive buffs and providing crowd control if necessary.

Attached: d4d860d61f25b570cb771e62942d4cf4.jpg (900x600, 56K)

wands completely and utterly shit over anything a bow build can do.

what are the better maps? doing any red maps with nu sextants seems like a bad idea

I hope they fix Lacerate next league desu