>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.
- You move slightly faster with your weapons sheathed :^)

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Maybe

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Attached: Sleep tight, Lord Vivec.png (1248x1458, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

f

Attached: sup nig.png (221x37, 21K)

SET MaxCoresToUse "howevermany cores you have"
SET RequestedNumJobThreads "-1"
SET RequestedNumWorkerThreads "-1"
>Do I need to subscribe?
Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), 1500 crowns (cash shop currency) upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

Attached: 1518848486471.png (1925x1816, 1.79M)

fly high little netch

Why isn't M'aiq in Vvardenfell?

He goes there much later.

>buy markarth bear dog so I can pretend I'm going on adventures with my dog
>digging sounds every ten seconds

Attached: 1364430123646.gif (440x247, 621K)

you can try out a lot of crown things on the PTS before committing. not sure if the beardog is one of them, haven't logged in since outfitting was released to testing.

>Still want that Molag Bal statue from the release beacuse I didn't expect to get so invested in the game back then
>Hoped Morrowind will offer some cool statue
>It was a fucking literally who Raid Boss instead of Vivec, Almalexia or Sotha Sil
I just hope Summerset collector's edition will offer a decent statue, I really want something TES related on my desk.

Attached: 1516973026231.jpg (360x549, 93K)

Attached: kek.png (640x640, 555K)

Attached: KpJW5pY.jpg (600x879, 228K)

Attached: 1517213792385.jpg (400x405, 69K)

>>>/tesg/

> idungoofed.bmp
Ya sure did.

Attached: Gobo.jpg (1200x1353, 853K)

welp shit. . . . I mean anyone who tried to make the emporer in TESO basically had to do the same thing with the hair styles they give you anyway.

Attached: Sheogorath mocking Vivec.jpg (1278x717, 455K)

Guar bump

Attached: beast_morrowind_guar.png (1072x696, 552K)

Dead thread, dead general, dead game.

Attached: 1516908861187.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Attached: DTIxlD0WAAAwd8R[1].jpg (1200x675, 102K)

reminder how to deal with rp furries and faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20180311_191913.jpg (416x142, 16K)

>implying you're doing anything
Oh no, they have to add someone to their ignore list. How terrible.

That's a win, being on some autists ignore list

>implying you're not just as autistic for caring about that shit

Attached: MV5BMTY4OTQyMjMyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzU2OTEyMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 9K)

that's a good autism

>good
>autism
>admitting to being autistic

This general, sometimes. Really makes you think.

Attached: Yun.jpg (264x296, 12K)

please don't die, mister thread.

>not roleplaying all the time
>letting """""them"""""" profile your personality based on your quest choices

please fucking add hair dye. ill buy all the hair STYLES from the crown store, i promise, but it means very fucking little without the ability to change its color

Can I become DEUS VULT in this game?
It looks interesting with the demon slaying campaign and what not.

yes but only as a woodelf

Sure. Templars can be pretty DEUS VULT if you want them to be.

Yeah, roll templar and go to town on daedra, elves, and furries.

Why is it that whenever I see someone that's CP720 they invariably have a shield for like 90% of their health?

tryharders
what else?

it's because they have learned the secret of how to use heavy armor well as dps

How the heck do you even get that much shield anyway?

The thing that baffles me is he was just in a Delve. Killing like two bandits.

Explain.

Imperial Templar praising the Nine. Make sure you participate in the yearly purging the heretics-event.

if you have enough magicka your shield will generally cover your whole hp and more

Yes, but what thing is it they're using to do this.

>reformed bosmer aldmeriboo knight of trinimac
kino af. roll now

if its a sorc then hardened ward probably.
any other mag character is like to be using harness/dampen magicka, the light armor mitigation skill
there are also sets that proc damage shields so who knows
unless this guy was stam in which case youve found some kind of demon

>Four CP500+ people in the one basic-bitch Delve outside Daggerfall.

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

undaunted daily?

undaunted daily delve
skyshard

what else can they do when already done with pledges

>>unless this guy was stam in which case youve found some kind of demon
>32/32 stam/mag
>5 light 2 med
>two handed / destro
pretty gud

They're asking you to penetrate them with S H I E L D B R E A K E R

Attached: 1508790924413.jpg (1093x1852, 740K)

Does the one hand and shield weapon makes difference or they're all the same? Like axe's bleeding, defense penetration from maces, those things.

Oh no.

Attached: 20180311231003_1.jpg (207x83, 10K)

>High tier
Fabolous Argonian
Butch Dunmer
>Mid tier
Clueless Khajit
>Shit tier
Everyone else

All the same, personally I can't stand Axes or Maces because puncture looks weird, at least we can make them look like swords now.

Should I just stick with vampire? I like Werewolf more but it seems like a waste if I have to totally commit to it for it to be any good and apparently I won't be allowed to use it in any content anyway.

>shitting on roleplaying in a roleplaying game
>shitting on roleplaying in a roleplaying game, where the meta is lameduck bullshit

Attached: 1445468332897.png (1539x1600, 1.49M)

>roleplaying in a roleplaying game

Attached: 1520537450201.jpg (540x453, 73K)

Can anything be done to make 2h/2h or dual-wield/dual-wield work? Sick of bows backbar.

Red Mountain or Unfathomable Darkness?
I'm considering (2) + (5), but don't know which one procs better with five pieces.

the crow proc of Unfathomable finds cloaked enemies, it's fucking great

Who the fuck are you even replying to here

>talking down on escapism here of all places

Anyone else from the previous events get the 3 free crates despite only logging in once on the weekend?
Doesn't matter since I was actually able to play this weekend unlike normal, but still find it odd now that I think about it.
Also, why is the golden always so shit?

there should be a "scared straight," program with obese 30 year old NEETs who live in their mom's basement, is all i'm saying.

What exactly do you have to kill for these free crates?

Hostile enemies, the ones who will attack you before you attack them.

i do a mix of pve and pvp, which dawnbreaker should i morph smiting or flawless? stamnb

event ended 44 seconds after your post. crates will dispensed after tuesday maintenance.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312_010327.png (778x169, 43K)

Oh. I was being a fucking idiot and didn't realize that we weren't getting the crates until the end. Thought I was fucking something up.

I'm all for role playing in group chat, guild chat, or via a RP discord. Other than a little casual banter it shouldn't be zone chat, though.

It's a local channel, like 15 feet radius.

I wanna be able to be a tank by end game and have the abilities for it. I just need to know if I'm doing this right.

I have 5 heavy armor pieces, 1 light, and 1 medium equipped. Been DPS'ing with a two hander, and S&S on my backbar. I have 1 damaging ability from each of the DK class trees on my bar, puncture, and a two hander ability. Am I doing this shit right to have my stuff leveled evenly for end game?

i'm just trying to wrap my head around this game since i'm still new

Attached: 1519068134454.jpg (716x716, 137K)

>tanking in heavy armor
pffffft

Taunt and being able to stay alive is all you need. Crowd control and buffing the group is a bonus, so shit like warhorn, chains, choking talons helps.

yea i figure by the time i hit 50 i can respec. i am trying to get stuff leveled up a decent amount so i can just freely do that by the time i hit the end game and get any morphs i need before vet dungeons or trials.

i hear the normal dungeons and everything is a joke, and the first time i did it, it was enough of a joke where the healer pulled ahead of me.

double S&B
hold block
learn what hits hard in each trial and dungeon and learn how to avoid it

Do you think the game would be more or less complicated if the game wasn't on consoles and as a result you didn't have a limited amount of abilites?

I think five abilities is more of a game design decision than a limitation due to consoles. Reduces the amount of rotation madness that people feel obligated to do and makes people think about what abilities they actually want to use.

Also there's some abilities that have basically no cost except being on your hotbar. Stuff like Daedric Armor and Magelight/TheFighter'sGuildOne don't need to be a part of any kind of rotation or anything, just to be there. Their cost is 'I don't have space for a different ability'

Keep in mind this was designed as a PC game first, it came out on consoles only a year after release.

Why do all the armors in this game look dumb?

ZOS is the one fucking up, this is some terrible way to giveaway crates.
"login, kill something, you'll not receive any confirmation so you may get your stuff on march 13".

transmog friend.

There has to be good armor to transmog to first.

>abahs
>daggerfall covenant
>bloodforge
>yokudan/ra gada
>skinchanger
>parts of minotaur
>parts of telvanni
Are you even trying?

Attached: y924zv0fux201.jpg (1920x1080, 759K)

what's that chestplate everyone here uses with Orc chicks? metal and makes their boobs round as fuck

I wanna say heavy Breton or High Elf. There's a few.

Catzio?

What's that leg motif?

abah's watch light

Celestial light?

would it be a good idea to run full training set 'til I reach CP 300 / 450 or more?
I'll be going pvp only after/almost 600

it's not a bad idea

ty

Assuming you want the jacket part, it's from the top, not the pants. It's Ebony light.

Which would be better for a magwarden tank, 2 light and 5 heavy or 5 heavy and 2 light?

I'd say both of them is better

I want to try to go hybrid guys, I'm thinking of bow + shield for my stam warden, what you guys think?
I'm just considering this scenario, I'll mostly use bow for my pve and just "tank" casual world bosses in the event of having people around by the time but no tank. Mostly an off-tank I guess, I don't plan to do trials with this build.
Would it work?

>tfw trying to do the normal first zone for DC

It's so fucking boring and generic, it might as well be Vanilla WoW

Attached: 1483253445078.jpg (411x412, 65K)

I honestly don't know which one is worst (in the early stage) DC or EP, as you said DC is just generic af, and EP is like muh guar and destroyed world.
Hated so much. Auridon is so goddam comfy as their entire territory.
At least EP gets a lot better landscape wise, DC is desert shit 100%.