totalwar.com/blog/britannia-welsh-kingdoms

>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes
commit seppuku, no content until May, Norsca never ever

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

>Rome 2 info
KANGZ OUT

old thread Screenshot sharing and campaignposting greatly encouraged!

Attached: understander.png (1276x305, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?778126-CURRENT-RELEASE-WTW-1-0-BETA-DOWNLOAD
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=295944683
youtube.com/watch?v=CvwQmxLaknc&list=RDQMIcGH8PuZVlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Nagash was a Bitch

Gook come back

Total World War when?

no

For his safety it's best he doesn't come back

3d for Nagash was a bitchy-bitch bitch man.

>TWC mods ban you for even bringing up LAA, even telling you it's illegal to use it
>Modders include LAA in their downloads and tell people they can't even use the mod without it
What an autistic website.

Attached: 1350219543432.jpg (185x160, 14K)

They finally released a beta for Westeros Total War.

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?778126-CURRENT-RELEASE-WTW-1-0-BETA-DOWNLOAD

He never left our hearts ;_;

>AToIaF

Attached: things like that.jpg (285x281, 26K)

Attached: BF1 Compilation V3.jpg (5611x5728, 3.48M)

Ninth for actually being excited for 3K.

>inb4 not that shitty chink mod

Attached: ww1 in my m2.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

ashilla best total war

15th for

P O N T U S
O
N
T
U
S

Attached: pro.png (500x458, 97K)

Hope not, partial World War was bad enough

Only thing I don’t like is the cookie cutter province system, forcing things like the max base food buildings everywhere, trivializing the fact that there are 3 choices, and furthermore public order/sanitation must be balance absolutely perfectly the same way every time on high difficulties or it won’t balance, there is literally only a single way to balance a province every single time, only difference is your one or two military provinces whilst every other province is a copy-paste of the previous.

How do I NOT get steamrolled by savage orcs as Settra

I played it
>generals bodyguards are straight up Stainless Steel tier broken and every literal who gets one meaning battles just become about massing them
Disappointing, really

Attached: bullshit sarge.jpg (600x542, 99K)

Attached: 1397165985327.jpg (1366x768, 392K)

Attached: 1370836799283.jpg (599x545, 253K)

G O B L I N S

Attached: G O B L I N S.jpg (1440x900, 227K)

Alright lads I've seized all the Tokugawa and Imagawa lands on the coast, what's my next move here looking at this map?
I'm thinking assailing the Ikko Ikkei is my best bet while keeping these chokepoints defended from the Hojo and Takeda should they decide to attack me. I could also declare war on the Hojo now.

Attached: Shogun 2 Total War Screenshot 2018.03.11 - 21.21.33.50.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

Attached: 1396812270669.jpg (1056x4931, 1.5M)

go for the peasant monks

Attached: 1396812434777.jpg (1290x4360, 1.21M)

GATLINGMANII

Attached: EB2 Sweboz Joke.jpg (500x732, 85K)

Attached: 1401596016537.png (1310x2510, 1.93M)

I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It always was. Culture packs sold at expansion costs. Game ideas are getting axed. Totalwarfags keep memes under the counter. TWC autists are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the DLCs are overpriced and our mods are unfit to play, and we sit watching our screens while some local youtuber tells us that today we had fifteen SPEARMANII revealed and three siege maps per game, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be

We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t play the games anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us our old games. Let me have my Rome and my Med 2 and my EB and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to Grace, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the historical games getting axed and the DLC inflation and the Skaven and the horse archers in MP. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a Total War player, god-dammit! My life has value!’

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

Rock the boat!

Attached: It basically works the same way as Kunkka's Ult.jpg (873x627, 77K)

Attached: 1375834367238.jpg (900x300, 117K)

*breathe in*

Attached: 20180311173404_1.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

Attached: skub.jpg (628x284, 144K)

when

Attached: Great Emu War.jpg (326x627, 42K)

biggest fix for this would be to remove the penalty for local food shortages, so that the global food supply actually has a fucking purpose.

Second biggest thing that would benefit attila would be the ability to change some of the campaign mechanics before going in, ie do you want the huns, how do you want the weather progression to work, how do you want the climates to work, do you want the ai to focus more on migrating or staying, how much do you want the ai to focus on resettling. All of this would allow for more replay value in attila campaigns

>Playing AS rogue armies

How???!

Crynsos Faction Unlocker added them a few days ago

Anybody remember this gem?

Attached: 1419908286660.jpg (1280x720, 925K)

Make a decision, east or west. You should consolidate one side of the map and keep chokepoints on the other until you’re ready. It’s just a matter of what is convenient for you.

Attached: 1507699860755.png (493x323, 52K)

Bow skellies. Make use of your warkitten bulldozer. Drown them in skellies.

>Turn 12 as Arkhan.
>Sack a Bret settlement for dosh.
>Attack it next turn.
>3 spearmen and 2 archers, all of them at half health.
>Auto resolve since it'd be boring to fight it.
>Full health tomb scorpion gets deleted.
I'm getting real sick of auto resolve being busted.

Attached: 1401337878332.png (1137x1836, 1.78M)

use cheats to fix things like that

cant auto resolve as lizards or else your Reviv will be deleted no matter what you're fighting

>he doesn't automatically quicksave before every battle

git gud

Oshitdog, thankyou!

Take on Hojo now and get that sweet gold.

>Implying I didn't reload the save and fight it.
I killed one (1) peasant and that caused a mass rout. Auto resolve was a mistake.

It won't matter. Hatekeyama will build up a navy on the opposite side of the map and blockade your shit forever.

CLAN ESHIN ASSASIN

It's especially busted in warhammer games. It's like they don't want people to use it.

Attached: 1370835109124.jpg (1680x2100, 1.06M)

MYM ENEMENE ARA MAAM MYM EQUQE ARA NOON
UNDNU THT SHAHS OFO OLILO TRRT, THHT SAAS ITATI COUOC NEVEN BEB CONQUQNOC
INI THT LAAL OFO PHARRAHP ANA KINIK, THHT SAAS EGYGE COUOC NEVEN BEB HUMBMUH
INI THT REAER OFO ICI ANA SNNS THHT SAAS RUSSUR COUOC NEVEN BEB TAMAT
NON THHT SAS NOTHTON
THHT FEEF MEM, LIIL AA FOROF OFO NATTAN, AA DEAAED INI THUNUHT ANA DEAED
II SAS, II AMA NAPOOPAN, II AMA EMPEPME!

Attached: napoop.jpg (530x740, 141K)

Yeah, auto resolve is retarded in TW2. Constantly given 50-50 odds at best with a skaven army that mass routes anything it fights. Fucking lost my starting plague censers when I thought an 80% would be safe.

Attached: tw campaign intros.jpg (1538x1725, 583K)

BUUB II!

>want to play dwarves in War 2
>only choice to play them is in ME
>ME is royally fucked up at the moment
>meanwhile CA is deving 2-3 games

ree

military Saba done.
I literally bought my way to victory, bribed Baktria, liberated Pontus and helped them take back territory from the Galatian. Bought Sparta and the Balkans, Carthagoo is my bitch and I supported them with money.

Feels good to be a Jew

Attached: 20180311231405_1.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

is that a modded map?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=295944683

whats up with corruption in DEI? how do i combat that? i want to paint the map but i soon get to 100

Darth did the same thing with his mods, but especially Empire. Every engagement was even or in the AI's favor so even if you had massive technological and numerical superiority you still needed to manually resolve the battles, or else you'd lose like half your army.

hardest campaign?

get faction unlocker
play as Spine of Sotek dwarfs

youtube.com/watch?v=CvwQmxLaknc&list=RDQMIcGH8PuZVlo

Attached: 4MB Vortex map.jpg (3725x1934, 3.31M)

Excellent, welcome to Patricianhood where you’re amongst cultured folk who also know how to play the diplomatic game.

WRE if you don’t know the strats and tactics

diplomats/politicians whatever they are called

legendary pontus

Legendary This is Total War Epirus

MANY-MANY KILLS TODAY

Attached: Not so sneaky now.png (386x637, 168K)

CALL ME ME DEATHMASTER

wre pre-corruption nerf

go back to your containment general

Will CA give us Skaven infestation modes for historical titles now?

Attached: 1520607673870.png (848x1176, 892K)

it ain't me

I'd actually pay for a mod that transplants WH factions or units to history titles.

If you could send 5 units from historical total wars into the Warhammer universe as mercenaries, which 5 would you send?

1. Long Yari Ashigaru
2. Armstrong Guns
3. Norse War Clerics
4. Dahomey Amazons
5. Old Guard

>roman legionaries killing giant rats
kino

>Knights of the Blazing sun charging into Turkish infidels at the gates of Constantinople

armstrong guns, head hurlers, lombardi berserkers, royal marines,herculianni seniores.

>head hurlers

Attached: Glorious Roman.jpg (830x1058, 292K)

I just came back into Warhammer TW and am trying out the Tomb Kings. Are they as garbage as they seem?

I've started out with Khalida and I feel horribly limited in both funds and expansion. It feels pretty much inevitable that as soon as I push in one direction and I'm going to be overwhelmed from another, because I can't maintain enough forces.

Varangian Guard
Cretan Archers
Cataphractoi
Dismounted Feudal Knights
The elephants with cannons on their backs

What about the elephants with rawket lawnchairs on their backs

Tomb kings are supposed to be slow growers, because late game they steamroll. Initially it's really just about teaming up with other TK factions to grab land from the underdogs, then eventually work your way to the coast. It's supposed to be a slow consolidation of the entire desert region.

And yes, its not fucking fun because you fight the same 3 races over and over again.

But late game is a glorious sea of skellies eating the entire globe

Everyone in this thread is wrong.
1. Medieval 2 General’s Bodyguard
2. Medieval 2 General’s Bodyguard
3. Medieval 2 General’s Bodyguard
4. Medieval 2 General’s Bodyguard
5. Medieval 2 General’s Bodyguard

your funds are limited because your armies are literally free, so the game limits you by limiting how much construction you can do.

Would also be acceptable, although I'm fairly sure that Araby has units like those anyway

>Warhammer 2 Info
commit seppuku, no content until May, Norsca never ever

You're kidding right? Fuck this shit

Attached: xBKgJLH_d.jpg (640x1146, 37K)

>Orcs vs Franks
>Beastmen vs WRE
>Skaven vs ERE

>Playing as Lydia
>Rebel against Seleucids
>No one wants to trade, even if very friendly
>No one wants non aggression pacts, even if very friendly
>Everyone declares war, even if very friendly

If this was Attila, I'd raze every city to the ground.

Attached: 1514661214430.png (349x491, 203K)

That's called Bretonnian Knights

Kihetai
Kihetai
Kihetai
Armstrong Guns
Gatling Guns

Ill rule the Warhammer world with this army

Attached: 400px-Keiheitai.jpg (400x264, 43K)

Jesus fuck this image is so true.

>kneel fire approaching waves of Skaven
>fix bayonets and draw katana at close range

Lol you wish, those faggots can’t even compare to the glorious carnage of 5 medieval 2 general’s bodyguards. I’ll solo every faction at the same time, flying units will swatted out of the sky with my gigantic bodyguard dicks. Millions of orcs will be pulled through with ease, melee engagements with absolutely no charge bonus will work out fine anyway, I can stand them still and have them charged by professional spears and they’ll win.
They’re the best units in total war history.

Elephant artillery, armstrong guns, those swiss armored pikemen from Medieval 1, Byzantine flame throwers, Hanzo's shadows.

Rocket launcher elephants aren't even that good honestly. The rockets fly everywhere but the direction you want them to go so you just end up using them as normal elephants.

Why did they abandon Warhammer 2?

Attached: 21D9E24A-6C11-40BD-AB83-D579E8D72DEF.jpg (629x767, 59K)

>Swiss Armored Pikes from M1

>impossible to kill
>heavy armor
>front 8 ranks at a time can attack
>192 men

Their managers are retarded and think that people are more willing to buy content for Rome II than for their newest game

dat chinese cheddar is on the way