/vtg/ Vermintide General

>Shadrat Edition

>Information about chests and when to open them
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
>Tome and Grimoire locations (someone check to make sure it's all correct)
pastebin.com/mKeD7t6T
>Performance guide
pastebin.com/mDxnfzeA
>Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Previous Thread:

Attached: shadrat1.png (929x939, 1.35M)

best 15 talent for mercenary?

Attached: 1520028698569.jpg (800x800, 211K)

Glaive or Spear handmaiden?

I found out that spear makes bosses a joke
But glaive looks cooler

Am I ready for legend? Its getting painful to get gear from Champion, every chest only gives gear lower than what I have equipped.

Attached: check.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

I only get like 130 gears from veteran, when will i start getting 200?
lvl 30?

Spear is a god-tier weapon, but I like glaive too

It's your preference user

Attached: heathcliff.png (576x536, 219K)

What's the quickest way to be able to handle the highest difficulty?

Does my character's quarters change after every 5 levels?

>5 party dudes
>7 character quarters doors
what did they mean by this?

DDDDDDDDLCC

Its for the non-player characters user

Is the Shade's crossbow crap or is it just me

What races are not represented from the old world?

Kislev, Orcs, Vampire count,

Bit new to the math on this game, how much damage does the hagsbane bow DoT do? Also, does charging the bow actually do more damage? When I tested it on the training dummy the numbers stayed the same.

best kruber class and loadout?

How do I beat Burblespue?

halfling confirmed

Charging the bow makes the AoE larger, afaik.

Merc, go crit build with halberd or Exc sword.

Gun is preference, Blunder or Repeater

Cause and effect

>Kerillian who wants to speedrun everything and ignore all tomes/grims for no reason and then dies to a hookrat on the other side of the map after triggering a boss
>Bardin who despite playing Ironbreaker has gone into grey before you're even a minute out of spawn, insists on trying in vain to follow the elf through an endless tide of rats to his demise
>Sienna who somehow doesn't know what friendly fire or her own overheat mechanics are despite being level 20
>Kruber-bot who is actually surprisingly competent and snipes assassins out of the air before you even see them, but is constantly being replaced by one of the above players
>me
Sigmar guide me to my
COMRADESSS

Attached: holy sigmar why do you force me to commute with these nonbelievers.png (437x548, 457K)

Is the last resort talent for ranger bardin fucked? Ive tried it on dummys and it doesnt do shit

Every chest you open will give you items with a power level that's a little higher or a little lower than your best gear. If you want to get to 200, just open veteran chests until you get there.

Git gud

>warrior priest
>bretonnian
I believe in you, ((((fatshark))))

but then how would I unlock the door

Bots either do amazing carry or get killed because they absolutely have to go back to kill a gunner way back.

I found this faggot, why do you love him user? He's just an autistic streamer.

Attached: 1502352130234.gif (750x396, 1.9M)

I have some orange with decent trait on it instead of using whatever i have that's the highest power
am I not supposed to be doing that?

>try to play legend
>it's just pure luck: the difficulty

>finally hit lvl 200 from Vet chests
>too afraid to go into champ

wat do

Attached: 1451889662517.jpg (722x349, 60K)

/v/ is so socially retarded that they believe that streamers and ecelebs are their personal, real-life friends.

I want a orc and beastmen expansion

I mean, since the Uber five got a teleporter now they can go anywhere in the entire planet if its convenient

What are the /vtg/ recommended talents & weapons for Zealot?

Attached: 1512350931757.gif (498x494, 321K)

stop being a coward

Why are 100% of my matches in quick play that shitty farm map?

Do warcamp on Champion to ease into it.

I've had reports

its one of the three EVERY person has.

tfw

Attached: file.png (470x81, 35K)

>play really well on legend
>4 leeches and blightstormers teleport on top of you
>because of the unblockable damage they do upon teleporting you are at 50% hp
>take one hit from anything else and you are at 10%
really well designed game fatshark

How's the Zealot right now?

I have a related question between bounty hunter and zealot careers, which is better to take? I'm a bit confused as I tried zealot and it felt shitty compared to bounty hunter. I can kill elites with my guns, and 1 shot chaos warriors and chunk boss hp with my ult. Can zealot be better with a certain weapon? Or a build I didnt see?

Attached: 1520475484904.jpg (480x310, 59K)

Uh, yeah? You've been ready for about 100 hero power.
Pyromancer with beam is completely broken btw so enjoy steamrolling through the maps.

One could argue that the game isnt balanced on legend and the difficulty is non-cost effective and only meant to be played for fun

>your revives are uninterruptable
>get interrupted while reviving
Um, fatsharkbabies?

>Zealot can't use warhammers

SO FUCKING CLOSE TO A WARRIOR PRIEST
SHITTT

For Legend: Huntsman with Longbow. No contest. With the amount of SVs, specials and berserkers pouring in, you need a Huntsman to stem the tide.

>WARRIOR PRIEST
Someday, my friend.

Attached: 0391.jpg (458x674, 59K)

WHERE ARE THE COSMETICS

Attached: giveme.jpg (396x494, 45K)

If we had an warrior priest class
What would even be the classes?

Warrior Priest of Sigmar
Warriors Priest of Ulric
???

Huntsman is just a weaker waystalker

>not even a two-handed flail
>no dual-wielding war hammers
Truly disappointing.

Myrmidia

I had it completely full, visually, but I guess it was like 1% off because it didn't bump to the next tier.

Falchion or Flail for zealot?

Attached: 1508527948866.jpg (800x681, 112K)

Going from a warrior priest to a kotbs is quite a 270 degree curve

Arch-Lector.

>finally get first heroic deed
>No consumable items on the map to pick up

I was looking forward to some challenges beyond difficulty settings but that's just absurd

Please respond...

Attached: 1120309917345.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

SIGMAR

Strike together.

Arch-lector is a promotion from warrior priest not a horizontal move

Although one could argue that a knight is a promotion from a halberdier on kruger

no items ain't that bad user

Shitty meme. They're roughly on par. Waystalker has better boss damage thanks to higher rate of fire, while Huntsman is better at armor removal, whether it is Stormvermin or Chaos Warriors.
And when you consider the amount of specials and elites that Legend throws at you, I have a hard time seeing why people wouldnt want the two bow wielding sharpshooters together.

I would pay for a Karl Franz with Ghal Maraz alt costume for Kruber and Warhammer

>failed the last 4 champ maps because a chaos warrior patrol, a boss and an ambush always happend at the same time

I swear to god, this game sometimes.

Flail.

Attached: a34f1292090e67dd8d9eb6711d8b9eb5.jpg (800x600, 246K)

My mates got this today and it took several hours to beat our first mission. Group was dorf/elf/mage/witch hunter.

Are you supposed to just grind until your power level is high enough to clear a mission? Or are we just bad?

I just can't see my shitter self and whoever is with me making it without any healing.

Open up all the commendation chests you saved up for a fast boost in power level. You did save them for this moment right?

why did they nerf the self heal when healing a teammate so hard
its practically useless now

>My mates got this today and it took several hours to beat our first mission
>several hours
>SEVERAL HOURS

Attached: BeataMaria.png (1280x720, 713K)

Can someone explain the point of Kruber's handgun? It has the same damage as the longbow and seems to be inferior in every other way. What am I missing?

Warrior priest would be a subclass for Kruber

You advance slow and avoid taking damage by smart positioning

Specials will be a bitch tho

Can you upgrade an orange to red?

>several hours to beat the first mission
>as a stack

You're just bad. Don't worry about it, the majority of people are.

I mean several hours of failures until we reached level five and managed to clear the elf forest temple one.

Ranger-priest
Mage-priest

Logic

It is pretty rough starting out with 0 power, but you are definitely bad. Don't worry, things will get much easier once you get some gear and levels.

Best level 10 Handmaiden talent? I'm using the health on boss kill, it's alright. The damage resistance on last man alive seems too situational to be useful.

>kruber
>not saltzpyre

Come on

But how?

Does it give the effect to all teammates regardless of range?

meh. slayer is better and your whole team will be wishing you were BH instead

is hagbane shit? honestly for being a ranged character, all of kerillians weapons seem pretty bad so far compared to the shit you get on kruber, dwarf, and salty

That's still pretty bad. I think I beat my first mission in two or three tries with bots, and I'm not that good by the standard of most of the community.

I think the no item runs usually go quickly since you don't have to stop to heal, search for loot, or grab the books

>Halescourge map comes up in quickplay
>everyone instantly leaves

>relying on chests for gear
lol
just craft shit
i do it all the time. lots of time you roll a blue weapon then upgrade it for 20 scrap (it says 50 but costs 20) and generally have enough orange dust laying around to roll the traits i want
i actually think just about every piece of equipment i use on my mains is crafted and it caps at your power level too

I guess I'll see if I can get together a group for it later then. It is only veteran but I'm really not that good at this game.

Got an orange axe that i wont use but damn,does it look good

Attached: 20180312004429_1.jpg (1680x1050, 306K)

>Slayer
>better than Zealot
Can I get some of whatever you're smoking?

Bounty Hunter is better obviously as its one of the top 3 strongest careers in the game. That said, Zealot is what Slayer should be. He is a monster against everything except bosses where he falls completely flat.

Hagbane's great at clearing hordes on sub-Champ difficulties. On champ you're very likely to gas your own comrades.

You are going to summon Slayer-user with that talk so he can post his webms of two shotting chaos warriors on Champion.

counterpoint: I believe it, i've had nothing but bad luck with that fucking map ( The elf temple). routine double special rats spawning right at the start with a horde not soon after.
i.e
>two gas rats
>two rat gunners
>horde.
that map can fuck off.
why didn't you switch maps?

>special spawns
>slayer is literally useless

That's a sexy fuckin axe. Shame it's not as good as the rapier or falchion - it doesn't even have headshot damage, does it?

>Laughing_Burblespue.jpg

>being able to chain leaps
>not useful

if played right hes a blender that doesnt let shit touch his team, and is short enough to shoot over.

Hagbane suffers from two things
>low ammo count so cant spam it relentlessly, and the nerfs to ammo stuff didnt help
>low armor and boss damage when those are the most important attributes on a ranged weapon

Its not shit as there are definitely clutch situations only it can clear. However when not clutching Longbow is just so much better.

>ranged character
These ain't your pappy's elves son.