/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

>Harry isn't real. You've been telling old wives tales again! If Henry were real how come I never seen him before? Yet somehow I'll know exactly who he is and say "Oh Henry's come to see us"?
>No you fool Henry doesn't come to see the likes of us... he comes to kill us dead to a man! Edition

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Map
Interactive Map - kingdomcomemap.github.io
Labeled Hi-Res Map - mega.nz/#F!LIx32A5Z!Vt0Y82cykdN8DjoxUMJq6g

>Game Art
Artbook - mediafire.com/file/he4hwaaa6scurd6/Artbook_EN.rar
Soundtrack - mediafire.com/file/8a2d8ogtky5bthm/Soundtrack.rar
Maps - mega.nz/#F!mCZ0AYQI!qz4FZnueP_f0_SlrxBnMxA

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
Perk ID's - pastebin.com/wFFJUEaM
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

Last thread

Attached: un.webm (1276x708, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LkufcnJQv4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: jfjgjfgjgjg.png (773x773, 904K)

This is a knave thread now. Only post if you're proud to be a knave and not some cuck who pretends they're in the right or justified somehow.

Attached: crow 2.jpg (2245x1699, 885K)

Is it possible to steal Father Godwin's robes? Motherfucker never sleeps

>dump 5k into a shop on repairing my kit
>break into his store at night and steal my money back plus extra
>dump his merchandise on the millers
>rob the millers too

Attached: they_live_dealwithit.gif (410x250, 471K)

>knaves

Attached: confused and perturbed mustachio'd man.png (855x811, 820K)

Good work knave. That's some high quality theft.

Attached: 1482004435334.png (500x413, 170K)

What are you going to do about it faggot? I just pick pocketed your entire inventory and stole your horse. You're never seeing this surplus of drinking water and dandelions again.

Does my rep take a hit if I can talk my way out of being arrested or fined?

He sleeps in them.

Damn, I really wanted those robes too. Thanks

>never actually visit Ginger back in Neuhof because I assumed it was just a horsemanship lesson and I wasn't really using my horse for anything but storage
>achievement and 150 dollarydoos
Man, that would have been really handy 40 hours ago.

150 is nothing, you can get that much from the GLOVES of a single bandit.

so master strikes with axes and maces are completely broken now?
i can't even complete the training with bernard

>morning Boukie!

Attached: 20180305235746_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

just bought this instead of monster hunter world rate my decision

[masterstrokes you repeatedly]
ALAAAAAAARM!

11/10

Masterstroke this, kid.

Attached: 3425.jpg (223x226, 5K)

u jelly of my armour?

Attached: horse armour.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

>he doesn't know

>he didnt listen

>ok

>laugingwenches.tapestry

so jelly

Historylet here, why didn't the Holy Roman Emperor protect the Czech rulers from the Hungarians?Is it because the hungarians were effectively employed by someone who was in the HRE and they didn't get into internal wars?

smugSaintPeter.fresco

Did you even pay attention to the fucking game mate?

This game is such a fucking broken mess. Anyone else getting the annoying bug that makes textures take forever to load and voices randomly cutting out during dialogue?

I have only played the prologue and the tutorial, good if it comes up later.

No I'm getting the bug where it works on my machine :^)

nope

There is NO emperor.

CHARLES
THE
FOURTH
IS
DEAD

Bruh, did you even watch the fucking intro?

You know, the one that plays every time you start the fucking game?

Wenceslaus IV was King of Bohemia and King of the Romans (Emperor effectively) while his brother Sigusmund was king of Croatia and Hungary, Wenceslaus was declared 'dethroned' by his advisors, so Sigusmund had a valid claim.

In short the HRE didn't do anything because there was no emperor, Wenceslaus failed to win the election proper, and the title was up fro grabs by those with a proper claim.

So the emperor was someone involved in all this and wasn't someone else who had nothing to do with the events as I previously thought.
Somehow didn't connect the dots.

Attached: 1499044106336.png (207x243, 6K)

GO TO THE ALEHOUSE ALREADY

Attached: 379430_20180311192251_1.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

GODWIN PLEASE

Attached: 379430_20180311192438_1.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Since it seems you have no idea whats going on, the guy who raided your village in the start is the guy (Sigismund) claiming he's the king. Radzig is the King's (Wensceslaus) hetman or commander of armies. He was using the silver from the mines around the village to fund resistance to Sigismund, or so Sigisumnd claimed. In reality, he raided Skalitz because he needed money to pay the wages for his army of mercenaries.

HRE wasn't really a state, Siegmund wasn't really a Hungarian and the emperor wasn't really an Emperor.

Emperor, Rupert of Palatinate, wasn't involved in it. The war was between the three Luxemburgs.

I had almost no bugs in my first playthrough on 1.2.5.
Now I started a new one and had already no Skalitz trek cutscene and no random encounters. SAD!

start a fight with him then surrender

Attached: BAAAAAAA.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

>walking walks slower than npc
>running runs faster than npc

Attached: 1493266117284.jpg (375x592, 46K)

So what kind of equipment should I be wearing for stealth? So far I've just been wearing
>Silent shoes
>Tight blue hose
>Linen shirt
>Black scarf
What else should I be wearing? I've mainly been leveling up pickpocketing by stealing from sleeping people.
And while I'm asking, where can I find a archery trainer?

What did they mean by this

Attached: 20180312013559_1.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

Dark clothes. Some of the reds are decent for stealth.

The huntsman in Rattay trains archery.

>Not choosing the mare.

I chose the hen

>love the early 15th century Bohemian setting
>still want Wallachia during Vlad III's kebab removal

Are bandits and Cumans sometimes supposed to watch their friends 1v1 me? They don't shout encouragement to their friend when it's happening so I don't know if it's intended or a bug in the AI system.

Do bandit camps ever respawn?

Yes.

Yes. I got caught lock picking and stealing in Sasau. Paid my fines but my rep there went from high 80s to like 15. Some traders won't even talk to me now unless I pay them...

I took a big hit just for asking the cobbler to repair some boots I """stole""" off a bandit.

I've only had to do that once, when I had to get the ring from the executioner. I beat the fuck out of him with my fists and got arrested later.

Post your specs...guarantee its your rig not having enough memory.

My outfit most of last playthrough:
>leather boots
>leather gloves
>tight red hose (best pants afaik)
>black hood (the best one, there's 3)
>black pourpoint (best of the 3 again) or black saxon gambeson

This glitch must be new since 1.3 didnt ever hear about it before.

Why am I not being punished for whistling while the guy is talking?

Attached: 20180311215911_1.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Textures load faster for me since the patch, never had the second bug though.

I think I have come to hate this fucking game, from loving it on release. The bugs and glitches seemed like nothing to fret over but have added up to be immersion ruining, game ruining even when immersion is such a big part of it. I am losing my fucking mind playing this.

Is he talking about MOOSLEENS?

Attached: 20180311221009_1.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

ottomans

>start playing at 10am
>suddenly 18pm
jesus

Gore mod fucking when?

>thinking you can just cut through medieval armour as if it's nothing

lol

i feel you
all this cuman hunting is making me hungry for the real deal
during the night raid quest this is the only thing i could think of

Attached: nightraid.jpg (330x513, 122K)

*Ripostes*

>18pm

Attached: 1520350765820.jpg (642x1443, 517K)

Best OC from this general.

>Doesn't post this OC..
What are you some sort of vegan??

Attached: MeatisMeatAnon..jpg (1920x1080, 760K)

>attack knight in full plate armor with chain and cloth layers
>a few drops of blood here and there
>attack naked peasant
>a few drops of blood here and there
butchering unarmored fools with an axe should look and feel as brutal as it is

>not the STALKAN pic

How can one man be so wrong?

Attached: 1520335394869.jpg (680x794, 362K)

Rate my OC

youtu.be/LkufcnJQv4s

Attached: 1489532166138.png (957x538, 321K)

Attached: 45564643.jpg (500x288, 21K)

Quality/10, did you send it to Vavra or Warhorse twitters?

So wait, no more random encounters because of the patch? Should I just not play this shit right now? I just want to get a playthrough going goddammit.

>that part in robber bandit where youre going to camp and bernard and capon are dumping tons of sweet lore
>you have to be real close to hear but when youre close your just running into some nigger guard the whole time

I've been playing for 60 hours now and I've yet to come across a necklace to wear. Are there any necklaces in this game or did they add the slot for no reason?

Attached: henry2.jpg (904x740, 298K)

Is the >PS4 patch out?

Pure kino my friend. Do what said and send this to Varva or warhorse.

Attached: 1513111908956.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

They exist, they're just few and far between and I think entirely useless for Charisma because shirts cover them.

There are necklaces but they're just decoration as far as I've seen.

Well I tried
some other user told me to send it to their profiles as well, so I creared a twitter account (I'm not on social media)
Literally two minutes later, I get a pop up telling me my account got suspended
looks like twitter started purging accounts that same day and I'm supposedly a russian bot or a duplicate account or something, and I need to verify my identiy

So I gave up

Attached: 1493768208700.jpg (742x729, 101K)

at what points in the quest can I stop to tackle other quests? Everything seems to be running along with quite a bit of urgency. I went to get trained and got swept into being a guard where I got swept into hunting where I got swept into tracking bandits and it sounds like I'm on the path to fighting runt again and I don't quite feel like I'm ready to do that yet.

When can I break away to do shit?

I got most of my necklaces from treasure chests and I think some from really high level bandits or maybe from dead traders.

This happened to Lowtax from SomethingAwful too, he made a whole new account with new phone number and email etc. and as soon as he sent his first DM he got banned.

Whenever you want. I fucked off at the beginning of the Neuhof investigation and marauded my way up to plate and annihilating everything in my path before ever coming back and no one said shit.

Try again, or wait until someone posts it for you. It's not going to be viral, but it's pretty gud.

I think a great point to stop is after the Neuhof stuff and you've got a lead to Uzhitz, which it sounds like you've done so go nuts.

game is paced very badly like this. The optimal time to wait is probably when you first talk to the bailiff, dont go see nightingale. I dont know ifyou get punished for waiting too many days to do this. But you definitely dont want to take a break after you go hunting with hans since there is a lot of time sensitive stuff in there. After runt you can take another break

The point I'm at is when they say to chase after the guy who ran and to visit the charcoal burners. Should I do that much really quick or can I go and learn to read/bring this ring to the millers friend/go back to skallaz to get money for a homeless guy/etc?

>tfw too overpowered to be able to let enemies surrender
I just had a proper fucking battle with a bandit who turned out to be way, way better than he looked, I was halfway willing to let him go with respect but poor bastard instantly went to mercy kill mode.

do whatever you want man, there's no time limits

Yep you're pretty close to ending that part of the quest so I'd keep going, then the lady at Neuhof will sell you sweet horse gear.

This is fine. I avoided Lubosh's house, dicked around for 40 hours and I still managed to send Reeky to jail.

Sorry I didnt pick yours fella. The other one is objectively funnier. Too bad so sad.

I have only ever killed three bandits, and all of them surrendered to me.
I felt like shit man.
Too stronk.

will video games ever get this right?