pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite

Last retarded beast:

Attached: 17eqz9ll06l01.png (500x600, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2107720/page/1#p15359181
youtube.com/watch?v=w-kx0zWsykM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nobody has tried vendoring a full screen of amulets yet

how do we go from this...

Attached: 1489780503856.png (1920x1080, 4M)

whens the league improvements

Attached: 1483932185594.png (1381x1055, 1.13M)

Why aren't you playing Whispering Ice? It's like 5 chaos for a FREE 7-link that can carry you up to red maps and beyond

reminder loreweave is completely busted for its price

unless you want a kaoms or brass dome theres no reason to wear anything else on a life build

Scions [/spoiler]God-like cock and hypervirile spunk, which is churning in her massive and sweat covered cumfactories.[/spoiler[

loreweave is actually fucking retarded and completely fucked unique rings, what the fuck who could approve this

>dude just dedicate your entire tree, gear and existence to stacking INT or you deal less damage than a level 1 firestorm
nah thanks I play SSF

...to THIS!?

Attached: 1505439609955.png (1920x1080, 3.92M)

fucking retard

Turns out: I'm way to tired. Good night /poeg/.

I hate the reddit crossposting but I'm glad that it allowed me to see this, my week wouldn't have been complete without my witnessing something so dumb that it destroys my faith in the species.

How important is Armor/Evasion? Thinking of getting one of these but I'm not sure how much it'll help me. I don't even use endurance charges so the endurance mechanic is just an extra.

Attached: 1500511309943.png (337x836, 111K)

Attached: 0a2DgXF.jpg (417x464, 46K)

So assuming you play shitcore and thus participate in an economy with zero unique rings sink because vaaling rings is pretty retarded and no one does it, you're upset there's now a sink thus a value to them?

once every player has picked up 60 rings (like 120 maps) the price of loreweave will be like 10c, and rings will be back to normal

Daresso's Defiance is trash

bad kintsugi

>How important is Armor/Evasion?
as important as opportunity cost allows it
stop asking dumb vague questions

anyone having trouble sustaining a shaped atlas? can't do it with 2 sextants chisels alchs 110 map completion

>played a KB QoTF wander last league and now everything is slow and boring
i just want to go fast again

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

this

Just got my Oni-Goroshi, going to start leveling with my waifu!

don't even go full shill guys

why the fuck does GGG get a pass when it comes to lootboxes?

Attached: freegame.png (671x130, 8K)

why arent you using memeweave

>meme armor discovered
>literally bis for every single attack build out here
>suddenly that unique ring beastcraft is actually good

Attached: 1499165010402.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>why the fuck does GGG get a pass when it comes to lootboxes?
Why do you care? Do you wake up in the morning with a mission to find new reasons to get offended?

:^)

Attached: PathOfExile_x64Steam_2018-03-11_21-13-04.jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

>actually playing poverty league
rofl

why can energy shield bleed? you should be immune to bleeding when you have 1+ es, it's literally a force field protecting your skin and flesh from drawing blood

Attached: Energy_Shield_orb.png (320x320, 119K)

>why the fuck does GGG get a pass when it comes to lootboxes?
because they dont have loot, only shitty cosmetics
you have to be a special kind of retard to pay real money for this shit

hey i just got into this game and basically tried to do a flicker strike build but with claws

i just beat act 10 and its become clear to me that this shit isnt actually going to work out, what skill works w basically a flicker strike build that doesnt actually use flicker strike?

thx for your consideration

Attached: 1480614921975.png (400x287, 131K)

>pass when it comes to lootboxes
I have literally no problem with comsetic lootboxes and no one cares to crack down on actual gambling that is a multibillion dollar industry where people spend way more than even the most whalest of whales in one day

>selfcast in 2018
l m a o

this isn't d3 kid, decisions have consequences here
you made a dumb build, now live with it

ban lootboxes
can some of you kiwis get your government on this

>Not a single post addressing the drop rate complaints
>"Here have some more cosmetics lol"
They're going fix everything behind the scenes and pretend it was never a real problem.

Attached: 1465852782507.jpg (792x558, 96K)

damn, that's a bummer

You can socket spell totem into Whispering Ice and then roll Heirophant

Don't do it unless you have a vendetta against your GPU, though

I'm not going full evasion, I just want to avoid ES because MoM. That chest just seems to give a good shitload of armor/evasion and some health to boot.

Because it is stupidly expensive?

>try to capture the basilisk unique mob
>it gets low, and I throw my net
>it turns me to stone
>my RF kills it before the animation can finish

Attached: 1426492487770.jpg (500x608, 62K)

Unique rings are so incredibly common though. Ok /poeg/, its time we had a talk..

You understand what opportunity cost is? Every second you spend in the menagerie is a second wasted because while yes you are crafting a unique ring, thats ALL you're doing. Which means you aren't slaying a monster with the chance to drop a chaos, or a divine, or an exalt, or a mirror, or yes, even a unique ring. So as you can see, it is a complete wast of time to EVER zone into your menagerie. just never do it, always keep farming, even if you're farming for unique rings. you will find stuff that is more valuable, that you can trade for unique rings. ok good talk /poeg/ glad we're on the same page now

just play frostblades or dual strike

meant for

I wonder if reddit ever realized that by feeding the mass hysteria that currency drop rates were halved and every shit currency is worth 1:1 chaos now, they weren't hurting their own economy for no reason

You don't think flippers have a field day with this?

Not everyone is playing for the max time efficiency possible, vaultist.

i dropped 2 exalts yesterday and 1 today
feels good man

the only efficient way to play path of exile is to not

>Standing in front of the Basilisk
>Looking in the direction of the Basilisk
Nigga.

why isnt it working out?

after complaining about not finding humilities in 12 levels I found 2 within 5 minutes

so the trick to winning is to complain to my monitor?

ok but when dumbass ninjas like you waste time in the menagerie it means less currency in the economy which means less gg gear getting crafted and less chase uniques available and less maps and everything its just a smaller game so you assholes that derp around like an idiot hurt the average player while helping ggg because the slower everyone is to reaching checkpoints the longer they have to play and the more likely they are to spend money on mtx.

>A fucking
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2107720/page/1#p15359181
>Cat
youtube.com/watch?v=w-kx0zWsykM
>For $26

Yeah but... D3... does Blizzard give you black cat pets...? thought so...

pls some1 answer me WHY CAN'T I SUSTAIN MAPS WITH ALL THIS CRAP? it wasn't even this bad last league. the only thing im missing i suppose is rotating elder/shaper on the map but i don't even know if that is still possible this league

those both seem like good ideas ty
i just am not killing stuff quickly enough to sustain my frenzy charges to keep flicker strike spam going, i have pretty good gear but like the attack speed of the claws doesnt mean much when they just dont hit hard enough per frenzy charge consumed

I don't care. If you want to vaultist away, go ahead, but I'm not going to do the same.

Net drops fuck with Maps and Currency.
They probably reduced the overall drop rate of Maps slightly. RNG.

>the drop rate complaints

people have been complaining about drop rates since forever

throughout the entire abyss league, the forums were constantly flooded with whining about "nerfed" map drops because people were used to having free red maps from harbinger league.
now they are used to having free currency from abyss, so they are whining about "nerfed" currency drops.

all these complaints can be ignored and discarded. they come from breach babbies whose only exposure to the game were the recent loot pinata leagues, and now that ggg is taking away the free item shower they are throwing a tantrum.

Why do you feel entitled to map sustain?

I don't understand how it can be this bad. I'm getting on average 1 return per 4 maps.

a swimming cat is a little weird

>all these complaints can be ignored and discarded
Know what can't be ignored or discarded?
The shittier Alch:C market rate in the history of PoE leagues.

That sure sounds like communism, my dude.

You aren't a communist, are you?

Attached: 1503964009149.gif (267x238, 13K)

look up Terminus Est Flicker, you might still be able to salvage your character

>go to menagerie
>spend 1 minute fighting beasts
>duplicate my 6L astral plate

meanwhile you are busy farming white maps for that exalt drop that will surely come one day
lmao

>shittier
Shittiest.

I don't feel entitled to it. I'm just confused as to how drop rates on map feel even worse. Abyss i was able to sustain easily on a shaped atlas. Iguess that is because all of the extra monsters from it and rotating elder/shaper on the map but this feels absurdly bad in comparison. I guess the meta is no longer to run a shaped map if I have it this bad.

I think have to kind of player crusader kings II with elder/shaper on the atlas. what im doing right now is just going around the atlas in a circle, pushing elder just up to the edge of the next tier of maps I need, tt11s right now, and then just hoping that with each tick of the atlas elder will move in and take over the t11, which i then run. and I just try not to stay around too long and do lucrative elder influence maps on the back side, like t10s and t9s, as i just continually push him around the atlas.

it absolutely sucks, i send a bunch of time in t8 maps and below, i hate it, but I have been at least making progress, I will say that.

allow me to hand over another version

Attached: friend_computer_communist_traitor.jpg (133x329, 13K)

post 2.5 and 3.0 breach babbies will NEVER understand what REAL map scarcity looks like

>they avoid making armor look cool to sell this kind of shit

if i were going to waste money on mtx i'd probably buy cats before i'd buy armor sets

what are you trying to sustain
protip: you cant vault it up like last league. that was heavily dependent on stacking 6 great sextant mods combined with zana breach, both are gone now.

generic low red maps are sustainable just fine. im doing the same shaped 11/12/13 setup i've been running in every league for over a year now, and map drops feel pretty much the same as they always did.

>REAL map scarcity looks like
T. Unaware that they've constantly tweaked map drops to be relatively consistent (and shit) since the very fucking beginning
It's always been about this bad. The issue is that they don't allocate loot on a per-player basis, but on an approximation of total server population.

how is it anything like communism? its just something to consider. most people only ever look at their slice of the pie relative to others, but they never really think about the size of the pie as a whole. you're wasting time in the menagerie when you could be out increasing the size of the pie. nobody is saying that you need to share your slice of the pie

What T9 did you guys Shape?
Vaults Dead.
Estuary?

Attached: BEX.jpg (739x733, 362K)

i wish i could buy a better game

I am currently trying to sustain shaped haunted mansion. I roll for at least 80 quant, chisel have 2 good sextants running when i run the map. I have not been using any zana mods. The only thing I'm missing is rotating elder shaper on the map for extra mobs. What are you doing to sustain? Is it similar to my setup?

Estuary is real good, yes.

play minish cap
diablo clones aren't good games, they are just addictive

where is your elder and shaper influence?

Attached: tinfoilhatguy[1].jpg (320x240, 25K)

where'd you drop em??

This can easily be manipulated though. The ratios are decided by your playerbase, not set in stone. I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand that past the smaller currencies which have a set NPC conversion rate ceiling, nothing in the game tells you a chaos orb "should be" worth 2 or 2.5 or 3 alchemies. Why are blessed orbs like 2:1 chaos despite being like 10 times rarer? It's all decided by utility. Common sense would make you think than not having +500 extra mobs every map and everyone running Bisco's quintuple sextanted Vaults would have a bigger impact on the ratios than GGG nerfing every drop rate behind the scenes.

>85 ish uber labs
>100 atziris
captured all beasts i ran past
>100~ maps
>no legendary beast encounters
>4 liches

whats my league again?
whats my league again?

Attached: 1467331887476.jpg (467x308, 23K)

I'm serious considering shaping my atlas for burial chambers only, rush zana 8 and alternate between burial and beachheads

what do you losers think

I wish GGG would be more transparent with drop rates, because their constant undocumented manipulation behind the scenes is really scummy, and getting on my nerves. WOULD PROBABLY PREVENT CONSPIRACY THEORIES TOO

I'm starting to buy that Encroaching Darkness was nerfed because they added a unique map recipe for bestiary
>One you can farm by running maps over a certain tier
>The other you've gotta hope spawns a specific legendary monster, and also competes with "add suffix, remove prefix" recipe

Crafting leagues are fucking aids. never have one again.

elder on orchard, one guardian on mud geyser gives me perma elder/shaper influence on my shaped dunes

dont try to sustain a single map. it wont work, at least not in reds.
pick three shaped tiers to sustain, maybe four if you want. for me it's t11 jungle valley, t12 dunes, t13 tropical island, t14 vault. pick them according to your atlas, so you get perma elder on as many of them as possible.

how to run your maps
>chisel
>alch
>3 atziri fragments
>zana bloodlines
>elder/shaper if possible
>white sextants on t11

kinda related - I bet they weigh what mods you roll on maps. So people will always roll more mods that fuck them than don't.

>no legendary beast encounters
>in 100 maps
That's pretty unrealistic. Have you full-cleared your maps?

Alright thanksfor the advice. I'll try that. I put way less effort into it before was able to sustain without all the extra steps.

imagine ACTUALLY playing this trash league

Maybe the legendary beasts have map restrictions that you wouldn't know of if you spent half your playing time in uber lab which is still a level 75 area

dont forget to max out your atlas completion
>guardians
>t15s
>t14s if you dont want to run a shaped t14
>all uniques

you can leave out hyper expensive uniques like perandus manor, but other than that you want as much completion as possible.

Yes, I'm a windripper mf deadeye. I go fast and clear maps even faster.

Gotta get that 100/100 for end game grinds early my dude.

Attached: 1468891650165.jpg (171x241, 28K)

>perandus manor
Perandus Manor isn't even on the Atlas anymore.

How do leagues work? Does everyone have to start over with a new character every league and how long are the leagues?