Veeky Forums

How many Chinas Veeky Forums?

At least ten, probably even more.
United China is a communist meme.

One, the Republic of China.

This

Trump will make it happen.

incoming 50 cent army tears

And here I thought Bosnia/Republika Srprska had shitty mapping.

Qin Shi Huang didn't die for this

There is one China, however there are two governments controlling two parts of China, and both claim rightful rule over all of China.
The bigger one is internationally recognized as China, and will screw you over if you consider the other one China. One such example being China screwing over FYRO Macedonia in the 2001 insurgency.

Who gives a fuck about the mercury soaked corpse, honestly?

Both Chinas agree there is only one China. They disagree which government is the legitimate government of that one China.

Chinese balkanization when?

No one desu. Qin was short lived for a reason.

In all seriousness though China should go vack to Ming borders, prove me wrong.

This is beautiful.

not enough

The flags here are pure memery.

>Azerbaijan in the middle of China
WHAT

yo guys do you think if nationalists had won china would have a higher HDI today, or would have been another india?

Of course it would have. The "great" "leap" "forward" was awful.

Taiwan under the KMT was one of the Asian Tigers.

You tell me.

Depends how long the Chiangs would hold power in a Nationalist-victorious China.

If they stepped down like they did in Taiwank, it would be.

Taiwan is tiny and had leftover infrastructure from japanese occupation plus shitloads of handholding from americans to "prove" democracy was better.

we should have given Hong Kong to the ROC

We would have had the Warlord Era 2: Electric Boogaloo, likely reuniting under whichever warlord has the best combination of not pissing off the peasants and US or USSR backing. As hilariously corrupt the KMT and Commies both were, at least the Commies knew how to choose corrupt officers who could actually get something done (for a time, at least).

Sun Yat-sen died too early.

And watch as Deng rolled his armies in?

>china proper meme

free tibet

>Cantonia

taiwan was embargoed by america due to chinese pressure for a total of 20 combined years.

"handholding" my as

taiwan is proof, like singapore, in capitalism, genetic supremacy, and low taxes

>the Republic of China's social programs are better than the PRC's
the accelerationists were right weren't they

>China

What?

don't get the image, but yes, the accelerationists were correct

whoever holds technological control at the point of phase transition will control everything

the time horizon for ROI gets progressively pushed back as investment intensifies and fnds more perfect prices.

the taiwanese, singaporeans and japanese are the only ones positioned to be anywhere close to having a stake in the new future as their capital will quickly come to overwhelm crumbling western institutions via raw technological scale

[Citation needed]

Taiwan is
1. An island
2. 20 million people
3. Preferential trade deals with America
4. Massive military aid
5. Massive economic aid

KMT China 1920-1937 was shit

>taiwan was embargoed by america due to chinese pressure for a total of 20 combined years.

U wot m8

>genetic supremacy
Now we know you're trolling because they are literally the same people.

>0.0001 renminbi have been deposited into your account

america imposed arms embargoes and military lmitations on them the same way they did in korea, south vietnam, and japan.

get your fucking facts straight

I am making the case for ALL DEVELOPMENT EVERYWHERE you retard. the chinese share the genes but didn't share the capital and tax policies

key word: arms embargoes

>The 1938 Yellow River flood (Chinese: 花园口决堤事件; pinyin: huāyuán kǒu juédī shìjiàn, literally "Huayuankou embankment breach event") was a flood created by the Nationalist Government in central China during the early stage of the Second Sino-Japanese War in an attempt to halt the rapid advance of Japanese forces. It has been called the "largest act of environmental warfare in history."[1][2]

>500,000-800,000 dead

>0.00000000000001 renminbi have been deposited into your account

>[Citation needed]

>america imposed arms embargoes and military lmitations on them the same way they did in korea, south vietnam, and japan.
[Citation needed]

Not an argument

romance of the three kingdoms really is their bible isn't it?

>0 renminbi but a note with a nice message has been deposited into your account

Meh not really

I dunno man. that's really drastic.

I'm aware they don't exactly have a canon of any sort, but no other piece of chinese literature could have inspired something like that, and I don't see an alternative candidate

stop being dumb, please

the [Citation needed] is a meme that got started after one particularly autistic pro PRC shitposter got really buttblasted in one of the early Veeky Forums threads

Don't pay it no heed

Veeky Forums has weird memes.

at least you guys stopped stirnerposting

I still hate how communists make half of the threads about injustice though. like, jesus fuck

This one. Both the PRC and ROC are illegitimate state

t. puyi

A qing meme you mean

China would probably have split into North and South and a war would have taken place that made Vietnam and Korea look like a walk in the park

moar liek pooyi
amirite

>Qing
>Legitimate

>not united under Mongolia

>United Korea

what is Mandate of heaven

Another India to be honest, probably even worse. At least the Indian government has the support of its people and the elite. The KMT literally found its only friends in wealth captains of industry who fled at the first sign of trouble (e.g T.V Soong).

The KMT enjoyed no support in rural areas and very little with in the cities.

KMT China was also incredibly corrupt, poorly managed (moreso than CCP China surprisingly) and Chiang was a very poor leader.

CCP at least managed to double life expectancy, drastically increase literacy rates, provide education and healthcare and industrialise a largely agricultural nation (despite the Soviets and the Americans telling him he would never be able to do it).

So, no. I really have my doubts about KMT China.

I would imagine the problems in China will be even greater today with a Eastern (and Southern) urban Chinese elite vs the Central Chinese rural side.

There could still be separatist problems since Chinese cultural centralisation policies were also practiced by the KMT.

Either that or it'd be the same as the East, the KMT establishes a base of urban elite support v everyone else.

what are you talking about you retard

all life outcomes remain persistently higher in taiwan than china

china getting its act together 40 years later does not mean they're more competent

and no, I don't hate the CCP. your argument is just fucking retarded.

stfu you faggots. Should've been cleansed by pic related

删除此!!!