/mhg/ Monster Hunter General

Monster Hunter related OP image edition cont.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh (embed) (embed)
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.
kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.
sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHW, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/, /mhwg/

Previous Thread

Attached: index.jpg (278x181, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/imnjbl.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for no sluts only pure knight girls ty.

Attached: 1519708245633.gif (549x598, 328K)

>REMINDER
>>REMINDER
>>>REMINDER

IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE HAMMER IN /mhg/ SANCTIONED ROOMS, PLEASE BE COURTEOUS OF YOUR FELLOW HUNTERS AND TRY TO AVOID THE OVER ZEALOUS USE OF UPSWING!!

Other hunters have just as much right to the head as you do! Please be nice and happy hunting!!

Faster.

how do I get into meme blades?

Attached: 66275153_p0.png (3037x2015, 2.48M)

>told DB is fast paced and mobile
>90% of the moveset locks you into place and doesn't allow you to readjust mid combo
I mean, the sliding attack is cool and all, but I feel like I was lied to.

>spreading lies and being a whiny cunt
Let the big boys work kid.

get away from the head you fucking shitter

Vaal Hazak is weak to dragon and fire and the Rathalos SnS is worse than the Xeno one

>tfw you've been playing by yourself since release day instead of /mhg/ because despite asking thousands of times for a squad invite you get none
>/mhg/ rooms always turns out full when I try to join

t-t-thanks guys...

Attached: 151747455434907.jpg (353x296, 34K)

Tell me about your shoutouts /mhg/ did you edit them?
Did you change them into something funny?
Is it actually funny?

Get back to the tail kiddo

Attached: longsword can contribute, discuss.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180311220005.webm (960x540, 1.94M)

I know the stream is on the 14th, but what time?

stupid weeb poster

Honestly I been playing all day and anytime I played with a hammerfag he's kept everyone away from the head. I'm almost positive it's a discord meme or something. I'm getting irritated at joining rooms with him, but not enough to name him and shame him.

Reminder that Meowstress/Cat Loli is a literal slave trader.

Attached: Faster.gif (549x598, 328K)

8pm jst
if you're a burger that means early morning on the 13th

FASTER.

KNIGHTGIRLS!

Attached: 1519708937283.gif (549x598, 328K)

>hammerfags being insufferable
What else is new.

Remember to take good care of your Felynes!

Attached: 1518707642536.jpg (335x454, 59K)

*INHALES*

Attached: MHW-Vaal_Hazak_Screenshot_001.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Attached: too SLOWWWWWWWWW.gif (549x598, 241K)

Look you can't KO the monster anymore and I can't trip the monster. So just let me hit the fucking head you ass.

Any rooms up? Anyone need help with anything?

first instinct is to go for head and get a big bang off right away because by the time it ends is when the final hit finally goes off. unless it was mounted and downed then they are shit then if they bully you

Dear Bow Hunters,

Please be more mindful when using your Arc Shot when in a team with IG users. Those rocks knock us off the air and is not fun when you're grounded by your own team mate. You have an arsenal of attack moves and stop spamming arc shot.

Thanks,
-IG users

>he uses gold tickets for bezel gems

FASTER!
A
S
T
E
R
!

give me your gem you fuck

I want the Redditstiny audience to leave

Attached: priorities.png (1280x720, 228K)

Attached: AHH.gif (549x598, 482K)

cucked!

Attached: 1rg1502376868719.gif (549x598, 1.56M)

Oh fuck so Tuesday technically? Nice.

ha...HAYAI!

>Tfw the primary reason I don't team hunt very much is because I don't want to get in anyone's way, I just want to help
Easier with 2-person teams, I guess. Maybe i'll stick to that.

Attached: 2aSnJKn.jpg (310x960, 51K)

They trip literally everyone at all times.
Fuck bow users online.

>make a weapon
>haha user, you should have made the DB or Nerg version instead!

Why does this keep happening bros,...

Attached: 1455395845857.jpg (1395x1330, 298K)

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180310110356.jpg (3840x2160, 646K)

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180311132925.jpg (3840x2160, 531K)

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180310054744.webm (710x400, 2.85M)

>anyone suggesting nerg weapons
Don't associate with shitters user, you're better than that.

just stop listening you dope, you can do any of the content with any of the weapons. Pick one you like and just rock with it.

Updated for 2018

Attached: mhw.png (1280x720, 187K)

>hey /mhg/ whats a good thing for this thing
>just play the game figure it out yourself
>okay guys is this build ok
>LOL WTF IS THAT what happened to this general!?

looks chubby as fuck

i've grown out of odogaron now and using kirin legs + xeno waist for the milky white buttcheeks

Hammer(axe) Is FUN!

my.mixtape.moe/imnjbl.mp4

Attached: g1CAWFEEE.gif (386x400, 530K)

Bare hips are lewd

I wish more weapons had unique properties like the Seregios ones.
It could also really help with making more weapons viable for different situations. For instance, if they were to ever add Gore Magala to world his weapons could have an innate Frenzy mechanic, that makes it so you get a buff if you play well, and you get blight if you fuck it up, just like it worked in 4U

Of course not all weapons should be gimmicky like that. What kind of property would you give a monsters weapons /mhg/?

Attached: seruregios-300x247.jpg (300x247, 17K)

One spot in the XX room/hub

Attached: 1510007696410.png (2132x1360, 1.26M)

i don't like fate trash, but i love this meme so much

Attached: 1515923014693.png (331x286, 24K)

Bagel head alpha is jannu hair and headgear.

>what happened to this general!?

happened

>not using nerg weapons, the best out of the box tree in the game

wow...i sure...love...getting all those decos...handicraft....and go all out offensive and cart to tempered elder by getting breezed on...like...you...

Not that guy but I almost always KO at least once per monster.

Workshop LS is arguably on par or above Nerg LS

Variable KO damage, increased mobility, innate sharpening speed, and terrain effects would all be nice to see.
>hit water with ice weapon
>freezes a small area that you can walk on instead of wading
>hit lava with water, it turns to rock
>hitting foliage with fire weapons starts minor fires like the torch pods produce

Remove Nerg's enderseal shit and just give it innate bludgeoner

>handicraft
>on nerg weapons
o i laffed

Focus or gemslot for LS?

Just got my kushala gem and torn between making cista a or beta

Im HR 15 with shit gems btw

Attached: B4E63F2A-594A-4CCE-A29C-31CF03F2BAB9.jpg (642x960, 98K)

Just put cfw on my 3ds and I have an english patched XX .3ds file on my pc, what do I have to do to get it installed and running on the 3ds? I am a retard and really have no idea what I'm doing.

Attacking with black diablos weapons turns all your weapons (and currently equiped one) into black diablos charge blades.

You want to be in Demon Mode as much as possible. Your attacks are faster and hit harder, but the stamina drain means you have to rely on positioning more than dodging a lot of the time.
Triangle attacks build meter in Demon Mode so that you go into Archdemon Mode instead of back to normal when your stamina runs out.

Circle, triangle, triangle, circle is your mobility combo. The circle spin lets you reposition, the other two hits reset you so you can spin again. The main advantage of building meter for Archdemon Mode is you can keep doing this combo once Demon Mode runs out and you're waiting for stamina, but the triangle attacks come out slower.

Triangle, triangle, triangle, Demon Dance is your damage combo when the monster is down. If you don't have time for the big damage combo, but don't want to be spinning around the place, triangle, triangle, and then triangle with a left or right input is a repeatable combo for a mostly stationary target that lets you hold up the option to circle spin when you actually do need to reposition.

I have a jeannu folder and i dont even like fate.

Attached: HNNGG.jpg (378x558, 78K)

What are you even saying?

download the iso from that (((isosite))), move it to sd, use FBI to install it

WHY DOES THIS FUCKING SUCK I WAS SO EXCITED TO MAKE IT AND IT SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: jail_hammer.png (230x230, 8K)

Oh piss off, back then we had players being respectful and aware of their positioning. In MHW you're suppose to just go Flinch Free and wail on the head as a team; You and other Hammer players like you are grieving just for the sake of grieving.

I know you want us to post sluts

Attached: 1516434026378.jpg (1061x1500, 1.43M)

>it's an other Bow Shitter Gets Carted Thrice and Fails Everyone's Quest episode

Why are most bow users so shit?

Attached: 1517490730013-2.jpg (720x665, 42K)

How are these skills for diablos CB?
Attack Boost 7, WE 3, Maximum Might 3, Artillery 3, Capacity Boost, Non-Elemental Boost.

Demon Dance > Demon Dance is more damage than Triangle > Triangle > Triangle > Demon Dance

Sorry, user. English is my first language. How do Should I make a kushala switch axe or kushala charge blade?

Post weapon use guild cards.

Attached: 29062769_10216041140363324_7153238976034242560_n[1].jpg (960x540, 81K)

>arguably
Divine Slasher is so far and above the Nerg LS it's almost sad, even without handicraft non element setup.
Divine Slasher is honest unbalanced, it's one of the strongest and most well rounded weapons in the game

They don't know how to position even though movement and aiming bows in world is the best it's ever been

That's the point, user. Nerg weapons are good early when you don't have access to Handicraft and Protective Polish, because you don't need them.

No, you'll make fun of me.

Is Fire and Ice/Nerg/Sin the only viable DBs
or is elemental still do shit even though it got nerfed

Where's the chart with the jewel rarities and probabilities?

what?

those are two completely different weapons. just play the one that you like the most.

Drop Maximum Might 3
You only need WE up to level 2 to make up for the affinity loss, you don't need to worry about affinity to much on CB since Phials can't crit.

Attack 7
WE2
Art 3
Capacity Boost
Non Ele boost

Try to fit in Agitator

Attached: 11.png (685x947, 38K)

Because you're a redditard

Idk if focus on kushala alpha top is worth it over kushala beta top’s gemslot if im a nan with shit decos only

Attached: 9179B501-24B8-483F-BA36-633E06B3613A.jpg (1024x912, 116K)

Because you're an efficiencyfag

>focus or gemslot for LS
>cista a or beta
>now talking about CB
There is not a Kush CB or SA. One more time what the fuck are you talking about.

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180309040353.webm (710x400, 2.53M)

It takes more time, and you can extend the full TTT-DD combo past the end of your stamina, whereas doing a Demon Dance when you're out of stamina will kick you back out of Demon Mode when it's over, so you usually can't chain two together.

>not going heroics/resentment for max carnage

While the quest host was mounting him in ancient forest... While all four of us were full health and buffed.

Thoughts?

I was a bit surprised desu. Do ppl really get that salty when ppl flashbomb a flying monster while mounting them? I mean a down is a down.

My reasoning to flash bomb was 'cause in the first area kushala is in, in the ancient forest, there are few open areas and while he was in an open area I wanted to down him there, since it tends to fly into inconvenient spots between trees while being mounted.

in kiranico

>great king marlin
>great goldenfish
>forest pteryx
>moonlight gecko
>dapper coralbird
>downy crake

On a scale of 1 to 10, how jealous are you of my comfy private quarters?

Attached: 1517589066291.gif (480x270, 2.59M)

Only need Lv2 Weakness Exploit
Drop MM Lv3
Fit in Focus Lv3
Also what this guy said

ok but one 1 gem?

Attached: 1519688940494.jpg (500x708, 87K)

Don't flash a mounted monster, only assholes do that. Use that time to catch your breath, heal up, and sharpen your weapon.

I'm quite a few hours in. Did I fuck up the face?

Attached: c08d7100-5e2a-4a40-a1c4-3ac07eb467cf.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)