/bbg/ - Bloodborne general

Chad letter edition.

Previous thread: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 26-29/2017: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced releasing May 25
-Mar 6: Bloodborne is free to claim to PS+ members for the month

>Links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-Hintertombs: 5x3agiwe
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.pn

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Attached: 15_minutes_in_paint.jpg (2518x1024, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/N4EPCpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for hosting, but I gotta go now. Wew, two Isz bridges in one day is something to remember.

HEY ITS MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME

Attached: .png (511x559, 508K)

WHERE'S THE LAYER REPORT!!??

>summon a confederate to assist my beastly idiocy
>die even faster
>shamecube.gif

Try not to die this time, I need to get going to work.

b u r g e

Attached: 1506007383458.gif (700x500, 365K)

thanks for hosting thomas had fun

I'll just stick to solo attempts for now, I don't want to waste people's time when I get cheesed like that.

Attached: 1519954976041.jpg (804x777, 117K)

Oh, okay. Good luck then.

May 1000 cancers befall this general

>elevator music intensifies

Attached: Bloodborne™_20180308222214.jpg (3840x2160, 820K)

This image really illustrates the low IQ of the OC producers in this general. It is far too long winded to ever be considered funny. What do you expect from people who regurgitate 56 and brainlet memes?

Thanks for joining. That dungeon had a great layout. That dark corner where we turned and walked straight into the gang of pthu's was hilarious.

it was a lot of fun im upset that i got oinked

Is Jordan a neet?

yes

Of course.

Who?

Most /bbg/ "personalities" are.

>most

I can't think of anyone else who's online as much as him, except maybe Alba.

What the fuck did you just say about my man Jordan, you little vermin?

Unless you have enough dedication to crush as many Vermin as my man Jordan you need to shut the fuck up about layer reports because you are small time.

If you are that dedicated and still complaining, well, then I'll listen.

Go look at the fucking League Staff. I think he's top 100, maybe even top 50 all time. Think of how many people bought and played Bloodborne. I only saw Jordan and Hibiki because they are close together.

Where are you on that list? How can you disrespect people who obviously absolutely adore Bloodborne?

God, I'd kill you myself if I could get my hands on you. You are just not thinking at all.

Confirmed for filthy outsider.

So how often does this curse or whatever hit yharnam
does just happen all the time or is a monthly to yearly thing?

Attached: 32A84D3E-5819-442C-9360-1838AD78041F.jpg (500x895, 145K)

Confirmed NEET virgins on /bbg/:
Jordan
Albatross
Felina
Sucy
Hibiki
Ygorl
Lotte
Who am I missing?

Who are these people lol

Every Thursday night after 2-for-1 cocktails happy hour at the Yharnam Arms.

A few people go bad every so often, and the church deals with it, but events on the scale of what we experience only happened once before and it destroyed Old Yharnam.

What was the “sickdark” meme that, from what I’ve heard, originated before the game’s release? What is “sickdark” even supposed to mean?

Well not me, I have a good job and a human girlfriend

It only happens when a beast scourge occurs, usually the church has it handled but the events that happen in the game show that Yharnam is too far gone to save at this point.

Hmm...well, I've got a gf but am literally on this general every day and have no job.

What's up with all the snake stuff innawoods, anyway? Are they also a product of all the stuff involving blood, mad science, and Great Ones or were Yharnam's forests just naturally weird?

Attached: remove snek.png (850x1206, 472K)

>Accidentally shoot Beckoner with a cannon

Attached: nigga.jpg (500x530, 42K)

Other way of saying "edgy" and such. Used by butthurt pcfats because they couldn't play BB.

i think the idea was that part of byrgenwerth got swapped into the nightmare, and as a result a piece of the nightmare replaced it in the woods.

My theory is snakes and poison come from the Nightmare. I don't think snakes, at least not how they are, are native to the 'waking world'. They're essentially alien organisms. The Madaras twins were raised by a snake that went weird from eating beast entrails, the Shadows of Yharnam and snake-infected guys can summon snakes from nothing. Poison pools is also only found in Nightmare-related places, namely the Frontier and the Woods.

Something spooky happened in those woods and I'm sure Byrgenwerth was to blame. My tinfoil hat theory is the Nightmare of Mensis castle used to be the rest of Byrgenwerth, along with the Lecture Hall, and it got sucked into the Nightmare and the woods, touched by cosmic spookiness, grew up in its place, full of weird shit.

Then why does some people say “edgy and sickdark”, almost as if sickdark has a different meaning than edgy?

She's a very lucky toung lady. You're a real catch

Because they're retarded and want to make post longer.

>bloodborne is turning 3 years old in 12 days
>I was in highschool when bloodborne released

So much has changed since then.

Jesus, do something with your life, kid.

Came back after 2 years and did a full casual play through with chalices. Defiled amygdala gave me more trouble than I anticipated. I remember farming that fucker and it kicked my ass at least 12 times. I also got to level 156 in NG

>level 156
Felina.

1998?
[Spoiler]if so, same[/spoiler]

What is the point of cleansing these foul streets of beasts if there’s no one left alive or sane in Yharnam to live in them

Attached: 77EF6B91-A0A6-44EE-B04D-4F65BC336B13.jpg (603x529, 106K)

discord.gg/N4EPCpg

Sick of how dead our Discord has become, the owner is freaking out like a crazy person, come and make it a more fun place

By cleansing the beasts, we cleanse our beastly idiocy and A S C E N D

>trying this hard to be disruptive
No thanks. Reddit has a discord already you can go there if you’re being genuine

Why did they make the church pick so obscure and hard to find? I've only seen /bbg/ anons use it, never randoms.

Anyone willing to help with Logarius? I'm trying to get the Chikage early and all my stats have gone into Bloodtinge so far so I'm getting fucking smacked. password is bbg

The real estate market, user. After cleaning the streets, Yharnam is suddenly awash with vacant, owner-less properties.

Attached: ancap ball.jpg (547x402, 23K)

Yes?

Attached: 1510802930462.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>12 times
Why do people consider this to be a lot

You're a fag lol

What the................

What do you consider to be a lot

I prefer staying at around level 37 the whole game so I can still get summoned so I can still be fighting actual beasts for bosses

we’re supposed to be hunting beasts not spooky ghosts and aliens

Attached: 30C96289-9DC8-47B8-9271-8E92635A8E86.jpg (640x912, 124K)

is a bt/arcane build viable

It doesn't synergize well but it does come with a lot of neat tricks.

>being this brainwashed by the churchjews

Well which one are you so we can respect you slightly more than the others

Like what? I need a fresh build and I've done most of the basics

whoever is tiramisu, thank you so much lol

Enjoy the Cuckage, senpai.

You can savescum covenant donations to climb the leaderboard, right?

Dunno, perhaps dying to a certain boss a minimum of about 40 times warped my perception of what is a little and what is a lot
Is this supposed to be Amy’s Arm or Burial Blade in the pic?

>3 people vs. Logarius
>1 dies pretty fast
>host is evidently out of blood vials
>solo that shit for a few minutes, Logie's at 5%
>host runs in for a killing blow but does shit dmg
>gets slashed & dies
>i bumrush to make the kill count
>WEAPON AT RISK
>Returning to your world.

Attached: Resident Evil®_20171216054543.jpg (750x750, 112K)

Is this just a meme? Was thinking of using Hmb for my strength build does it really need that much endurance to use move set? I’m at 15 and using the anticlock

Do you have to be a virgin to use HMS, or does using HMS make you a virgin?

the latter

In what ways high arcane means being nerdy?

>Is this just a meme?
No, it's real. You're a virgin.

Ha ha! No one will ever call me a slut again!

magic=nerd
this has been a thing forfuckingever

Help a Hunter
Ludwig
BL:53
pass:bbg

Have you guys ever had any ideas for a pure bloodtinge trick weapon?

lamp or fog?

foggy-dew

Doesn’t matter. The question is do i really need fucking 21 end to make the Hms viable

maybe some kind of weapon associated with queen yharnam
maybe her shackles
untricked mode is just short range blood projectiles
tricked mode makes a dagger out of blood, using a bit of your hp like the bloodletter

idk man, I can think of better ideas for arcane, since there's more flexibility there

Oedipus wrex

Virgins have no endurance.

not quite. I had an idea for twin daggers that are similar to BoM untricked, and you slit your wrists to elongate the blade with blood for dual swords in the tricked mode.

I manage just fine with base END

Attached: M41A_Pulse_Rifle.png (1000x431, 363K)

Wow, it's like, you need to explore shit and make use of keys that you get. Unbelievably obscure.
Definitely not 21 but it's fucking shit with it's stam consumption. I use it on 15end+clock and shit still doesn't really let you combo much.

>PS+bab hosts have resorted to literally praying that I blank out

I WILL NOT HAVE IT

Kek
SLAUGHTER THEM ALL

I had this idea
A cestus made out of snake scales
In its untricked form, the cestus gets covered in blood at the start of every attack, forming some sort of fist made out of blood
In its tricked form, three blood blades form on the cestus, creating a claw weapon

>ywn hunt beside Djura
Why even keep living

Attached: FB_IMG_1520833168232.jpg (1137x640, 51K)

Are there any ps+ babies at ~100 already? I want to invade with my regular build because I'm too slow at making my twink. Only have a parasite with one gem so far. Are there any succ bosses in false depth that can drop flat arc radials? I have the triangle away, those gems are strong enough to play with psbabies without being a dick.

>wanting to hunt with an animal rights activist
do you not see the issue?

He once hunted them mercilessly.

Attached: red_eyed_bh_hunter.jpg (1210x916, 334K)

emphasis on "once"
he's now just a dumbass who thinks these beasts have emotions and wouldn't literally tear him limb from limb if they could only figure out how ladders work

No you

How long has he been up in his roost, anyway? If he's been there for a while, surely he's had to go down at some point to scavenge for supplies and walk among the beasts.